Perks To An Early Start

Summary: Shower Sex

By: Inkedimage.livrjournal.com

I REMEMBER THIS ONE TOO

--------------------

It’s early, the sun is barely streaming through the windows of Zayn’s hotel room, yet it manages to pull him out of sleep. He absently reaches towards the other side of his bed, where he last had seen Liam, but instead of hitting the warm toned flesh he is accustomed to waking up next to, he is met with cold sheets. Disappointed, he lies there for a moment trying to wake up enough to figure out where Liam could possibly have gone, when he hears the shower running. Zayn realizes Liam probably went to go shower off last night’s activities.

            Without any hesitation, Zayn stands and wanders across the room to the adjacent bathroom, stark naked. He hears Liam quietly singing to himself, voice still scratchy with sleep. Zayn smiles to himself and pulls back the curtain slowly.

            “Vas happenin’?” he says, laughing as Liam jumps before turning to look at Zayn. Zayn steps into the cubicle with his boyfriend.

            “God, Zayn. Just kill me next time. It’d be less shocking,” Liam says, holding his chest.

            “I’d never kill you, babes,” Zayn huddles Liam into the corner of the shower. “I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself.” Zayn presses a small kiss to the younger boy’s lips.

            “I didn’t wake you, did I?” Liam whispers, sounding almost breathless.

            “No,” Zayn whispers back before pressing their lips together once more.

            They lazily kiss, pressed together against the tile of the shower for a few moments, in no rush whatsoever. They have a rare day to themselves, a day where they don’t have to sprint off to an interview or a photo shoot. Hell, they don’t even have a show tonight. Today’s just for them and Zayn wants to use every second to his benefit.

            Their kisses gradually get firmer, needier. Liam’s lips are plush against Zayn’s and he can’t stop himself from wanting to feel them again and again. No matter how long they’ve been together, Zayn knows he’ll never get over how Liam’s mouth feels pressed against his own. Liam moans as Zayn’s lips travel along his jaw, his teeth nipping lightly at the morning stubble Liam hasn’t had the chance to shave off yet.

            Liam’s hands tangle in Zayn’s hair as he travels lower, sucking at the wet skin on Liam’s chest and stomach. Zayn looks up from his spot, kneeling on the shower floor,  at the disheveled mess that is Liam Payne, the boy who is usually so put together and well spoken, now a mumbling mess all because of Zayn. It gives him a thrill that he can shatter Liam’s resolve and turn him into this writhing mess within moments.

            Zayn continues to kiss lazily at Liam’s chest and lower stomach before nudging Liam to turn around and face the tile. Zayn stands and begins to kiss the broad shoulders, wrapping his arms around Liam, grasping his now erect cock. He continues to kiss and jerk Liam off in time as he moves down Liam’s back. He kisses the small of his back, sucking dark marks into the dimples located there.

            Zayn moves to Liam’s ass, kissing and biting at the cheeks before moving to his thighs, licking and kissing as he moves to the sensitive skin on the backs of his knees.

            “Wanna fuck you,” Zayn whispers into Liam’s ear, making him cry out after taking his hands away from his erection, which had started to bubble with pre-come.

            “Shh,” Zayn whispers, slipping his hands to the supple flesh of Liam’s ass. “Gonna be so much better. Just wait.”

            Zayn peppers Liam’s shoulders with kisses as he prepares him slowly, slipping his fingers in with ease due to how relaxed Liam is and because of last night’s activities. Zayn wraps one arm around Liam’s chest, in order to take a nipple between two of his fingers, and places the other hand on Liam’s hip to ground them both. He gently rolls Liam’s nipple between his two fingers whilst pushing himself in a little at a time.

            “Zayn…Zayn…Zayn,” Liam moans, hands flying back to push Zayn all the way into Liam.

            Zayn moves Liam’s head to a better angle so they can lazily kiss before beginning to slowly move in and out.

            “Liam,” Zayn moans directly into his ear, stretching out the name.

            Zayn changes angles and picks up the speed after finding Liam’s prostate. He slams into it again and again.

            “Zayn, oh my God,” Liam moans softly, before letting out a strangled garble of noise.

            “Yeah?” Zayn smiles into Liam’s neck, before sucking there. Liam just moans in reply.

            Zayn removes the hand on Liam’s nipple, moving it to jack Liam off in time with his thrusts.

            “Want to come, baby?” Zayn whispers, against Liam’s mouth as they kiss open mouths, more tongue and teeth than any real kiss.

            “Please, please,” Liam begins to chant, canting his hips into Zayn’s hand before thrusting back against Zayn, as if his body was searching for where the most pleasure was.

            Zayn quickens the firm grasp on Liam, flicking his wrist quickly on the upstroke, whilst slamming into Liam harder.

“Gonna, gonna,” Liam rasps before releasing over onto Zayn’s hand, Zayn following quickly behind.

            For a moment, they remain frozen, just breathing and listening to the shower rain down. Zayn removes his now softening penis from Liam but doesn’t move from his place leaned against his back. Liam shifts carefully so he can face Zayn and smiles.

            “Hi,” Liam says, looking at Zayn with his big brown puppy eyes.

            “Hi,” Zayn smiles back before leaning in to kiss Liam.

            They wash each other’s hair and help soap each other up before getting out, wrapping towels around their waists.

            Liam shaves while Zayn brushes his teeth, playfully knocking hips the whole time. Before Zayn leaves the bathroom to get ready for the days, he looks back at Liam and smiles. Maybe there are some perks to getting up early.