The Pool Experience

Summary/Prompt: Liam teaches Zayn how to swim. Private pool sex.

By: Vashappenin-fanfic.tumblr.com

------------------------

“C’mon Zayn, I’m right here, nothing’s going to happen to you!” Liam yelled encouragingly at his boyfriend. He waved his hand, gesturing for the raven haired man to just get in the water already. 

“Fine,” Zayn sighed, slipping down the pool ladder. He was afraid he was going to fall right in because of how much he was shaking. Sure, he was in the shallow end, but did that make it any less scary? Hell to the no.

Liam swam over to Zayn now, ducking under the water and poking the boy’s side. Zayn squealed, covering his mouth to hold in his laughter.

“Liam James!” he pretended to scold and Liam smiled sheepishly before ducking in and connecting their lips.

Zayn pulled away first, raising an eyebrow. “I thought you were going to teach me to swim?”

“I lied, I was just trying to seduce you,” Liam teased, winking before ducking under the water once again. He came back up, shaking his head like a dog. “So what all do you know?”

“Um…nothing.” Zayn shrugged his shoulders and smiled, embarrassed.

“That’s all right, here just follow my lead,” Liam said, happy to be in charge. The two spent thirty minutes just playing around.

They were floating on their backs, because that appeared to be all that Zayn was comfortable doing. Liam reached over and linked their hands together, and Zayn sighed in contempt before turning over and standing up, the water coming up to about his waist. Liam mimicked his actions and the two stood face to face. 

Zayn put his hands on Liam’s shoulders and Liam put his hands gently on Zayn’s hips. They leaned forward simultaneously until their mouths were only millimetres apart. Zayn closed the distance, his mouth instantly overpowering Liam’s. He licked Liam’s lower lip, causing the younger boy to gasp and open his mouth. Their tongues fought for dominance, which Zayn easily won.

Zayn licked all over the inside of Liam’s mouth, and it wasn’t really kissing any more…more of Zayn practically eating the inside of Liam’s mouth. But that didn’t matter; what did matter were the groans that Liam was eliciting. Liam thrust his hips forward, meeting Zayn’s and they could feel how happy the other was getting by the growing erections in their trunks.

Their mouths tore apart, both of them breathing heavy. Liam reattached his mouth to Zayn’s neck, sucking lovebites on the skin as Zayn tilted his back and groaned, giving Liam better access. After he was done sucking lovebites, he ghosted his lips along Zayn’s jawline, then down his neck and to his chest, taking one of the raven-haired boy’s nipples in his mouth. He sucked and licked and bit until the nipple was fully erect and Zayn was writhing with pleasure. Liam then moved on to the neck nipple, giving it the same treatment while his hands fondled with the one his mouth had just disconnected.

Zayn then proceeded to push Liam against the pool wall. Liam jumped up and wrapped his legs around Zayn’s waist as Zayn pushed his harder against the wall, ensuring that he wouldn’t fall with the wetness of the pool. They grinded their hips together, the feeling of their fabric-covered erections pulling moans from their lips. 

Zayn grabbed Liam’s sides, lifting him from the water and setting him on the ground beside the pool. Liam spread his legs so Zayn could set between them, and then connected their mouths. Zayn pulled away first leaning down and enveloping his mouth around Liam’s clothed erection. He sucked it through the fabric, swirling his tongue  around until Liam was whimpering for a release. He pulled away, pulling Liam back into the water with him.

He connected their mouths softly now, tracing his hands down Liam’s toned stomach until he reached the waistline of his swim-trunks. He pulled them down in one quick movement, then reached down and tugged off his own. Liam went to turn around but Zayn grabbed a hold of him, stopping him with a shake of his raven-covered head.

“I want to look at you,” Zayn whispered, his breath ghosting across Liam’s lips. Liam could have come right then and there.

Zayn then reacheed down, his fingers sitting lightly at Liam’s entrance. Liam nodded once, giving Zayn his approval and Zayn slowly pushed his finger inside. He pumped it slowly at first, before gaining speed and adding in another finger. Soon he was scissoring them and Liam is groaning and moaning out “fuck Zayn, fuck,” and other incoherent things.

“I’m ready,” Liam managed to get out, followed closely by another groan. Zayn pulled out his fingers, lining his length at Liam’s entrance. Liam nodded again, letting Zayn know ‘whenever he was ready.’ Zayn pushed in as slow as he could, as not to give Liam any pain. Once he was in all the way, he stopped, letting Liam adjust to having Zayn inside of him. 

After a minutes or so Liam said, “Fucking hell Zayn, move.”

And so Zayn does just that. He began thrusting his hips slowly at first, picking up speed with Liam’s “fuck yes, there” and “faster.”

Liam reached down and grabbed his length, squeezing it before pumping it in time to Zayn’s thrusts. He felt the tightening in his stomach that lets him know he’s close and then he lets it all go. He distributed his seed in between his and Zayn’s chest and that alone has Zayn exploding, thrusting and riding out his orgasm.

Zayn pulled out, leaving a soft and loving kiss on Liam’s lips. They wrapped their arms around each other, mumbling sweet nothing’s in the others ear.

Zayn decides that, yeah, maybe the pool isn’t so bad.