Only Mine

Summary: in which zayn finally tops and punishes Liam for cheating

By: Cumhereziam.tumblr.com

LLLLLLLOVE IT

-------------------------------

“You slut!” Zayn hissed through gritted teeth. Zayn gripped onto Liam’s wrist tightly into their room. Zayn was gripping too tightly that it was actually starting to hurt.

Zayn had walked into Liam giving a guy a blowjob, while the guy fingered him. At the sight of his boyfriend doing that, he could feel his blood boiling. Zayn was livid. He was too angry to even care that his boyfriend was actually dragged into the room stark naked as Zayn was pulling Liam too hard and fast.

“Zayn… please…” Liam begged. His body was hurting as he was getting dragged across the floor and he doesn’t like this side of Zayn. It was too scary and Liam felt strangely turned on by this too.

Zayn ignored him though. His mind was clouded with anger and so much possessiveness that all he could hear was his mind telling him that Liam was his, only his.

Zayn finally slammed the door shut and yanked Liam towards the bed. The raven haired lad was surprised to see his boyfriend’s erection. Zayn knew all this was turning Liam on but he reminded himself that the younger lad was about to have sex with some other guy and that erection most probably had been there since minutes ago.

The furious lad walked towards the bed where Liam was lying flat on his back. He took a deep breath before he let his fingertips linger at the top of Liam’s hardening shaft. Zayn unbuckled his jeans and pulled down his boxers and jeans at one time. What Zayn knows is he was going to punish Liam. The words ‘punish’ being the key.

Usually, Liam would top. But this time, Zayn doesn’t allow that to happen. He really wants to punish Liam, so he finally gets to fuck Liam. As Zayn let his mind take over him, he aligned his penis towards Liam’s tight muscle and pushing it at once with a hard force. Liam let out a loud gasp as he wasn’t quite prepared for that yet. His fingers balled into a fist so tight his knuckles were turning white. Liam lean forward so he could have some contact with Zayn but Zayn slapped his hands away—no, he wasn’t going to touch Liam at all.

Zayn slammed hard into Liam and he knows he’s not going to last any longer where else the younger lad was longing some touch from Zayn which he wasn’t planning on doing. The heat was unbearable and both lads were sweating. As Zayn fucked Liam, his sweaty thighs were slapping against Liam’s. He was slamming into Liam too hard and soon Zayn came into Liam.

As Zayn was pulling his penis out of Liam, he could hear Liam’s loud breaths—and this was turning him on.

Zayn pulled his hardening shaft out and pushed it back in hard. Liam was seeing stars because all he ever wanted right now was Zayn to touch him but Liam knows that it won’t be happening and he has to cum without Zayn’s touch.

“I’m close, Zayn. Please…” Liam said between breaths.

When Zayn heard what Liam said, Zayn slammed harder and harder and with such high speed he was losing breaths too. Zayn watched as Liam clawed the bed sheets with his fingers and how his back was arching upwards. All this was driving Zayn insane and soon, he came into Liam for the second time. Instantly, he pulled his shaft out, not letting Liam cum.

When Zayn heard Liam whining, he smirked. Liam was watching his boyfriend walking away but felt a bit relieved when he sees Zayn stopping halfway towards the toilet. Thinking Zayn would come back, Liam adjusted himself.

But instead Zayn only gave him a smirk and said, “That should teach you a lesson. You’re mine.” And with that he left Liam breathless on bed who was almost reaching his high.

“I—I’m yours.” Liam said between breaths as he wrapped his fingers around his penis desperately trying to cum.