Untitled (Part 1 & 2)

Summary/Prompt: ZAYN AND LIAM ARE IN LOVE, BUT NO ONE UNDERSTANDS, SINCE LIAM IS ONLY 14 AND ZAYN'S 23

By: 1d-mini-fics.tumblr.com

----------------------------------

Liam waved to his friends, tossing Zayn’s door open and sliding in. “Hey! I didn’t know you were picking me up today.” Zayn smiled. 

“Yeah, your sister asked me to, because she had to work late. She said she’d pick you up when her shifts over.” Liam smiled. 

She asked you to pick me up? Do you think she’s coming around?” Zayn shrugged, pressing a kiss to Liam’s lips.

“Maybe. I don’t see what the big deal is.”

“It’s because of the age gap. Nine years may not seem like a lot to us, but even though it’s legal now, some people still think it’s bad. People at school call me a whore. They say you pay me to have sex with you because you don’t have time for a real relationship.” Zayn laughed.

“well, we both know that isn’t true.”

“Yeah, because you refuse to have sex with me until I’m sure I’m ready, which I am.” He looked at Zayn with hopeful eyes and Zayn just smiled. 

“Maybe soon.” Liam bounced excitedly and kissed him again.

“Where are we going? I thought we were going to your house.” Zayn drove into town.

“We are, after dinner and a movie.” And Liam was really excited, because they hadn’t been on a real date in a really long time. Zayn opened the door for Liam and grabbed his hand, guiding him to the diner. 

As soon as the bell above the door announced their arrival all eyes were on them. The waiter rolled his eyes. “Sorry, last table just filled.” Liam’s hand went limp in Zayn’s.

“There’s an open booth right over there by the window.” The man glared. 

“I said we’re all full. Maybe you can talk your babysitter into taking you to Pizza Palace instead. They have a ball pit.” Liam’s bottom lip quivered. 

“Stop it! Why does it matter how old he is or how young I am? Do you love anybody? Have you ever felt what we feel?” The man huffed. “I doubt it, because if you have you would never be able to tell us it’s wrong.” He spun around, pulling Zayn now, and dropped onto the curb outside the building. Zayn wrapped his arms around him.

“Li, I am so sorry. This is all my fault.”

“What? No, of course not Zayn. It’s stupid people who can’t see how much we love each other.” He rested his head on Zayn’s shoulder, smiling as Zayn laced their fingers together. He stood up, dragging Liam up with him.

“How about we go back to my house, and we’ll order Chinese food, and watch every episode of Misfits? Hmm? You missed part of season 1 anyway.” Liam turned, resting his forehead on Zayn’s.

“Fourteen or not, I know I’ve found the one.” Zayn laughed.

“Good, because I didn’t plan on letting you go.” 

****

When his sister arrived, letting herself in with a key she insisted on making, she found Liam curled up against Zayn’s chest wearing only his favorite pair of Zayn’s pajama pants. She picked up a chopstick and whacked them both with it. “What the fuck sis!”

“Language Liam! And what’s going on?” They shuffled into a sitting position, staring at her.

“What time is it?”