The Green Monster

Summary/Prompt: Rough Ziam smut with a very jealous and top zayn !!!!

By: 1dfanficrealness.tumblr.com

LOVE LOVE LOVE. 

------------------------------

‘Stop touching him dammit.’ Zayn thought as he watched Niall trail behind Liam. They were too close the entire night, much too close for his liking. Liam was his. And only his. Call him possessive or territorial or even clingy but that wasn’t it. The green monster called envy was rearing its ugly head once again. He was scared. Terrified even, to lose Liam, the boy he had fallen for so hard was the only thing ever on his mind. All he ever wanted to do was kiss him and touch him and claim him. Make the world know that Liam and Zayn were together. The boys knew it. Everyone in management and their team of stylists, sound crew and just anyone affiliated with One Direction knew that Ziam was in fact real.

But there was still that doubt that lingered deep within his brain, hidden by small smiles and black hair. Liam was perfect. He was kind, intelligent, a total goofball given the right circumstances and above all he was beautiful. Not just on the outside but on the inside as well. Yeah the amazing six pack abs and enormous biceps with that one large vein were amazing but his heart, deep inside him, was the most beautiful part of him. He had opened up his arms and his soul to the Bradford boy and Zayn never wanted to leave. He couldn’t leave.

But Liam could. At any moment he could just simply shrug Zayn off without a single thought. Maybe he’d go for Niall, someone a bit more carefree and spontaneous. Not boring old Zayn who wanted nothing more than soft cuddles and gentle kisses and cheesy words to fill the space between them. That’s why his jealousy would spike when his boyfriend would be a little too close to one of the other boys. He didn’t have to worry about Louis or Harry, those two were too wrapped up in each other to even bat an eyelash towards anyone on the outside. But there was Niall. He was always toying with the brown eyed boy on stage, he’d ask Liam to come out with him in the city, he’d hang all over him and be too affectionate, at least Zayn thought so, for someone who was just a friend.

So their show went on and once again Zayn had to plaster on a fake smile and hide the contempt he held for his Irish friend, he loved Niall he really did, but he hated how oblivious he was when Zayn’s dander would go up and if he was a cat, he’d be hissing at him. ‘Mine.’ He thought.

Later on in the hotel where the five split up, Zayn came barging into his boyfriend’s room and pushed him against the wall. Liam had only his sweatpants on just getting out of the shower and was slammed into the wall by a ferocious looking Zayn. Their lips crashed together and the slightly younger boy swiped his tongue against the plump bottom lip asking for entrance. As soon as it was granted their tongues were in a fury and Zayn scratched down the toned sides of his torso swallowing a moan from the boy pinned against the wall. He only parted their mouths to rip his shirt over his head and felt those two muscled arms wrap around his neck as their mouths were reconnected again in heated passion. His hands snaked down under Liam’s thighs and pulled him up to wrap his thin legs around the tan waist of himself while biting his bottom lip.

“Zayn, what’s got into you?” Liam chuckled being carried to the bed before being unceremoniously tossed onto its down comforter. Zayn didn’t respond he let his hands do the talking as the loose sweatpants were pulled down to reveal his half hard cock. The tattooed boy growled and sucked the whole thing in his mouth, never had he been so hungry for cock in his life. Liam moaned loudly feeling the immensity he was being swallowed, it only took a few seconds before he was completely hard, full ten inches, and skilled fingers and an agile tongue were manhandling his cock. Zayn bobbed his head working his hands up the shaft to pull and press the foreskin back over the head. He suckled the pink tip in his mouth while jerking it off at blinding speed. He had to prove he was worth it, prove to Liam that he was good enough for him.