Clink

Summary: Zayn Malik, the badass he is, got a tongue ring. Liam Payne has a minor panic attack before sexy times.

By: Chickenfillets4every1d.tumblr.com

Love the URL

----------------------

Zayn wanted this for a while now, and finally, after returning home from tour, he just went out and did it. He snuck away from security and hailed a cab to the closest, shadiest tattoo parlor in London. He allowed a burly man with tattoos covering every inch of his body to thrust a needle through his tongue. Yes, Zayn Malik just got his tongue pierced.

Zayn didn’t regret it one bit. He loved the metal ball on his tongue, he loved the internal “clink” it made when it hit his teeth, but mostly he loved the reputation that came with having a tongue ring; really, really great make out sessions and oral sex.

No, Zayn didn’t regret it but he still found himself conveniently avoiding his flat mate Liam Payne. The confrontation was inevitable, but Zayn was more than anxious about how Daddy Direction was going to react to his newly acquired piercing. It seemed as though the time had come. Zayn got the piercing the night before and stayed out long past Liam’s bed time to ensure no questions and conveniently leaving before Liam wokeup this morning. But, Zayn could hear the hum of the TV on the other side of his flat door and it seemed his inevitable doom was just around the corner. Zayn took a final breath before opening the door slowly.

“Hey Z!” Liam greeted, grinning widely.

“Hey LiLi” Zayn replied, his swollen tongue messing with his speech. Liam snapped his head up.

“Why are you talking so funny Zaynie…” Liam questioned.

“I’m not you’re hearing things,” Zayn deflected, hoping that stalling Liam will give him enough time to plan his escape route. Liam squinted his eye up at Zayn.

“Zayn. It appears you’ve magically acquired a lisp. What’s wrong with your mouth?” Liam asked again. Zayn gulped loudly, quickly coming up with a lie.

“See funny story,” Zayn started, “I bit my tongue and I didn’t want to tell you because were so going to laugh at me. Isn’t that hilarious?” he smiled weakly. Liam got up from the table and walked slowly around to stand in front of Zayn.

“Awwwww Zaynie!” Liam cooed, “Let me take a look, yeah?” Liam said, faking his concern. Zayn shook his head, afraid to talk. He was afraid that Liam would be able to see the glint of the metal due to their close proximity. Zayn took a few steps back, but Liam reached out before he could get too far, taking a firm grip on the dark haired boy’s arm.

“Come on Z. Just a peak? If you have some weirdo mouth infection or STD lets just say you’re sleeping outside tonight.” Liam joked, trying to lighten the situation. Zayn looked at the floor, fearing Liam will see right through his lies if he looked up.

“Shut up you tosser, you couldn’t kick me out.” Zayn frowned when his lisp showed through and Liam chuckled darkly, gripping onto both of Zayn’s arms.

“Zaynie, please show me? I just want to make sure you’re okay, yeah?” Liam looked up at the tan skinned boy with his best puppy-dog face. Zayn sighed knowing he couldn’t fight that look, Liam was too damn adorable and sweet. He couldn’t be that mad at his piercing right?