New Sensations

Summary: ”Come on then, let’s go to the bathroom.” he sat up and offered me his hand. I took it and Zayn pulled me up fast and forcefully, making the water in my stomach stir, and I winced. I knew he did it on purpose.

By: Bradfordbeautifulboy.tumblr.com

GUESS WHO GOTS A KINK FOR WATERSPORTS!?

--------------------

Liam’s P.O.V.

The first time we did it, it wasn’t easy. It was rather uncomfortable for me, but Zayn had been asking me to try, and to me, it was always whatever Zayn said.

We were in our living room and watching the television, or not really, we just kind of left the television on as we waited for me to say the word. I tried hard to ignore the feeling inside my tummy. Zayn had been making me drink several glasses of water for the past two hours, and at this point my bladder was more than full and I didn’t want to move. Finally, I turned to look at Zayn and swallowed.

Taking in a deep breath, I swallowed again, exhaled and opened my mouth to speak.

“Zayn?” I said and Zayn took his eyes off of the screen and looked at me, a smirk playing at the corner of his mouth.

“Yes, Li?” he asked with a mocking tone, raising one eyebrow. I pressed my lips together, before parting them again to speak.

“B- Buzz Lightyear.” I said, and felt a bit embarrassed when Zayn chuckled.

“Finally.” he said, picking up the remote control and flicked off the television.

“Come on then, let’s go to the bathroom.” he sat up and offered me his hand. I took it and Zayn pulled me up fast and forcefully, making the water in my stomach stir, and I winced. I knew he did it on purpose.

“Ow, Z- Zaynie.”

Zayn chuckled again.

“Aw, sorry, babe. Let’s go to the bathroom and have our fun, yeah?” Zayn looked into my eyes, and I hesitated to answer. I didn’t want this-something new that he wanted to try with me. I knew I could ask him to stop. He gave me the permission to, but then he grabbed my wrist and gently caressed my palm with his thumb, and it made me weak. I let him carefully drag me to the bathroom. Every step caused stimulation, and I was trying my best to hold back everything that would seep out at anytime.

When we reached the bathroom, I looked at the toilet and the need to release got worse. Zayn seemed to notice this because he grabbed my face and turned it towards his.

“Don’t. C’mon babe, do it for me.” he asked with his sexy cooled down voice, the kind that made my heart melt and killed the urge to resist him. For the second time, I got rid of the thought of resisting him and gave in.

“Of course, Zaynie.” My response made him smile, and he lightly ran his hand through my hair, petting me.

“That’s my baby. Now, get in the shower, Li-Li.”

I gave him a small smile, before I stepped in the shower and rested my back against a tile wall. He joined me in the shower, cornered me and rested his hands against the wall on either side of my head.

“How are you feeling, babe?” he asked, his lips ghosted over mine. My bladder felt like it was going to explode, but my instinct wouldn’t let me let go just like that. I needed the toilet.

“C- can’t do it,” I muttered out.

“Aw, why not, Li-Li? Need my help?” Zayn asked and ground his hips onto mine, his body bumping against my swollen tummy and I could hear the water shifting around in my stomach.

“Z- Zayn!” I half-shouted, squeezing my eyes shut, trying to hold back the urine, before I opened my eyes again to look back at Zayn, who had been smirking the entire time. I settled my hands on his waist.

“Zayn, please, this hurts.”

Zayn raised his brows.

“Does it? Then let go.” he simply said, shrugging, and I gulped down air.

“Can’t.” I said, breathing out.

“Come on, Li. Do it.” he said, gently running his hand down my face. “It’ll feel so good.” he continued.

“Otherwise…” he paused, and before I could ask what was the rest of the sentence, he bumped his hips against mine heavily, and I groaned. However, Zayn didn’t stop there. He kept on grinding on me, pressing his body against mine and my tummy and making the water inside stir every time, and that’s when I began to feel the pleasure.

Each thrust from Zayn made my swollen tummy bump my g-spot and it was extremely arousing. A moan escaped my lips and indicated to Zayn that he was doing it right, and so Zayn carried on thrusting, grinding, and I could feel the front of his pants getting tight as he did so.

Zayn then, brought his lips to my neck, using one hand to grab my face under my chin and tilt my head sideways for a better access, and marked my neck. I whimpered and moaned, letting my eyes fall shut and focused on all the pleasure I was receiving.

I felt Zayn’s mouth leaving my skin and I whined, although he didn’t stop the thrusting. I felt him ghosting his nose over his marks, his breath made contact with my wet skin, cooling it, but it all felt overwhelmingly hot.

“Are you gonna let go now, Li?” he whispered against my skin, and I shuddered, failing to hold it longer, I gasped as I let go. With eyes closed, I felt relief as the stream of urine seeped out my urethra opening, emptying my bladder and dampened my underwear and pants.

Zayn suddenly let go of me and took a step back. He looked down at the front of my pants and smirked when he saw the color of the fabric turning into a darker shade. He looked back up at me and I gave him a dry smile, completely embarrassed. For a minute, I thought it turned out wrong. I thought it turned him off, because Zayn remained still and wouldn’t say a word. It worried me, and when I was about to say something, opening my mouth to speak, Zayn cut me off by leaping at me, fisting my shirt and pulled me into a passionate kiss, before he started to take off his clothes and I take off mine.

The next thing I knew, Zayn was fucking me, who was still covered in my own piss, against the bathroom wall mercilessly as if he’d never been so turned on in his life. I didn’t know how could piss turn him on, but I didn’t question him.

And it kept happening from there on. Both of us grew to get into it more and more each day. Zayn started making me wear adult diapers, and I was more than happy to do so. When I was with Zayn, he didn’t let me use the toilet anymore unless it was the heavy case.

When I felt it coming, I would say ‘Buzz Lightyear’, and Zayn would massage my tummy until I let go, and we would have a rough fuck afterwards.

I started calling him ‘Daddy’ and Zayn started calling me ‘Baby’, and now when I called him it, I really thought Zayn was my Daddy, the one that owned me, the one that I belonged to only.