Hold It Against Me

Summary: "Liam and Zayn have sex for the first time and Liam comes too early because of the excitement. He's incredibly embarrassed but Zayn's simply amused, and he's all like 'it's okay babe, I'll just make you come again.'"

By: Thesilverwitch.livejournal.com

AHHHH

-----------------------

It happened like a bit of a dream. They were all at some party, celebrating god knows what and charming everyone they met because that was practically their job now, smiling and greeting everyone that looked important. Not that Liam minded it too much, he knew what he was getting himself in when he participated in the X-Factor; he was perfectly well-aware that the life of a singer was much more than just singing to loving crowds. It just got a bit too over-whelming sometimes, too many people with drinks in their hands wanting his attention and for what? He wasn’t interesting like Zayn, charming as Harry, funny as Niall or confident as Louis. He was just Liam.

When no one was looking, Liam slipped out into the empty balcony. The cold night air was a refreshing contrast to the staggering heat in the party, and for the first time in a rather big amount of time, Liam felt like he could breathe. The sky was starless, as expected since they were in a big city, but Liam found the sight of the white moon, ageless and immortal on the dark sight, soothing.

He’s not sure how much time he spent there, looking at the sky and just breathing, only that after a while he was surprised by the cool voice he’d grown to love. “Got sick of the party?” Zayn asked as he leaned against the balcony’s railing.

Liam shrugged. “You know me, never one for parties.”

It took Zayn a couple of seconds to answer, the silence lingering between them, and when he finally replied he’d slid much closer to Liam. “That you are,” Zayn licked his lips, leaning further into Liam’s space and Liam was about to ask if Zayn felt alright, when a hot breathe ghosted his lips.

They breathed into each other’s mouths for a couple of seconds; Zayn staring fixedly at Liam’s lips as if they were part of some bizarre creature; Liam too shocked and too busy wondering if someone had slipped something into his drink that created very nice, very warm illusions.

“I better not be reading this wrong.” Zayn muttered as he closed the space between them, not leaving Liam the chance to answer that nope, he was reading everything just fine.

And that was their first kiss, where Zayn appeared like a shiny knight in a velvety red, three-piece suit that looked illegal on him, and kissed Liam until their lips were red and bruised. Nobody saw them, or maybe they did and simply couldn’t be bothered with giving a fuck, because when Liam woke up next morning there were no headlines with the sentence “TWO MEMBERS OF THE FAMOUS TEEN BAND “ONE DIRECTION” CAUGHT IN HOMOSEXUALLY LWED ACTS!!!”

It’s excused to say he and Zayn didn’t have sex at the party. Neither did they have sex when they got back to their hotel room. They hadn’t even gone on a proper date yet! Also they were both gentlemen, well at least Liam knew he was, and Zayn was so zen, he had to be one too.

This isn’t to say that they didn’t try to have sex, because, well, that part they sort of did. There were already a couple of drinks swimming through their blood streams, some red and shiny bite marks on Liam’s skin, their pants already a bit too tight for their liking. It’s normal that they tried to have sex, but then Niall appeared out of bloody nowhere, claiming he felt like shit and needed to throw up. What were they supposed to do? Have sex while one of their best friends desperately needed their help? That was just unthinkable.

They spent most of their night awake, rubbing Niall’s back and making some tea. When Niall finally collapsed on the couch, around five am, Zayn grabbed Liam’s arm and dragged him to his own bedroom. They got out of their dammed party clothes and Liam kissed Zayn for a while, impossible for him to resist when the plush lips were right in front of him, looking delicious and so pliant beneath his own. But of course, the minute they touched the bed in order to try to move things along a bit, they both passed out, Zayn’s arm around Liam’s naked waist as the sun began to rise.