Writing Assignments

Summary: Who said writing assignments couldn’t be fun?!

By: Lazanalirry.tumblr.com

I remember this one. Best thing ever.

-------------------

Sitting relaxed back into his chair as he pretended to grade some papers, Zayn let his eyes roam over the students as they quietly wrote their papers. The whole room was filled with sounds of typing, as their fingers quickly flew over their keyboards, creating god knows what sorts of stories for him. Sighing quietly at himself as he let his eyes linger a bit too long on Mr. Payne sitting at the front, Zayn couldn’t help but notice how Liam was biting his lip and how he was constantly squirming in his chair. Leaning back, he brought his hands together and looked at Liam curiously. 

When Liam looked up, their eyes met and right away a blush spread over Liam’s cheeks, which only made Zayn so much more curious as to what his young lover was up to. 

Tearing his eyes away before he got to carried away, Zayn looked at his watch before looking up at the students again. 

“You’ve got 10 minutes to finish” He called out and noticed a few panicked looks on some of the students. Starting to clear away his desk, he waited for everyone to finish up as the minutes quickly ticked by. 

“Alright class, time is up. Send in your paper and wait until I’ve confirmed getting it before leaving please! We don’t want a repeat from last time do we, Mr. Halliwell?” Zayn said as he started up his own laptop and got up his mail. One by one the students were let out until only one remind. Making sure that the door closed, Zayn looked at Liam curiously. 

“What are you up to?” Zayn asked as he walked over the desk where Liam was sitting. Standing behind him, Zayn leaned forward and purposely ran his hands down Liam’s until they rested on Liam’s fingers, his mouth just beside Liam’s ear. 

“Nothing, Sir” Liam piped out quietly. Humming, Zayn opened the document of Liam’s paper. Liam ducked his head down and slouched down into the chair as the four paged document was opened and for Zayn to see. Skimming over the text, Zayn could quickly understand why Liam had been squirming in his chair during the last two hours. 

Liam tried to take his hands down from the laptop and into his lap but Zayn kept a firm grip on them and used Liam’s finger to scroll down as he continued reading. 

“I wanted to surprise you” Liam said quietly as Zayn remained silent. 

“Well, I am very surprised” Zayn said as he cleared his throat and stood up. Walking over to the door, he peeked out into the hallway and noted that there was only a few students lingering before he shut the door and locked it. 

“Liam, come here” Zayn said as he hopped onto his desk. Slowly Liam stood up, the boner very evident in his trousers. Walking to stand between Zayn’s legs he tried to cover up the bulge by keeping his hands over it but Zayn promptly pushed them away and guided them down by his side. 

“I’m sorry, I thought you would like it” Liam apologized rushed as the nerves got the better of him. Zayn hushed Liam and cupped the back of his neck as he brought Liam forward into a kiss. Liam moaned and rested his hands on Zayn thighs as he eagerly leaned into the kiss. 

“I loved it pet. Is that what you dream of hmmm? What you wrote? Do you wish I was even rougher with you?” Zayn asked as he started nipping his way down to Liam’s collarbones. 

Shuddering, Liam moaned as he nodded. 

“Y-yeah. Sometimes. I think so” He replied before yelping as Zayn bit down on the little spot he had been paying special attention too. Zayn chuckled as he pulled back, but he kept on his grip on Liam’s neck. Looking over Liam for a second, Zayn made his decision. Getting down from the desk, he walked around Liam and moved his laptop off his desk and placed it on a near by one before turning back to Liam.