Zealous

Summary: Sometimes Liam purposely makes Zayn mad  because he love the way Zayn fucks him when he's mad

By: 1d-burnbook.tumblr.com

That's a Mean Girl reference.

-----------------------

The first time it happened Liam didn’t even plan it. He was literally just minding his own business, chatting up Niall, when a fan came up and licked his face. He was in complete shock. God their fans were so weird, he smiled, wiping his cheek with his palm. His smile immediately faded when he saw the glare Zayn was giving him from across the room. Red rose to his face as he squirmed uncomfortably. Zayn never looks at him like that, why was his boyfriend being so weird all of a sudden? He tried to shake it off so he could stay upbeat for the fans, but it kept finding its way back into his mind. He hoped zayn wasn’t mad at him, he tried to think about everything he did that day, but nothing seemed deserving of that death glare. He avoided the dark haired boy as much as possible durin the meet and greet, not wanting to anger him further.

They got back into the van, Zayn getting in the back seat and Liam one seat in front, next to Niall. Louis and Harry were of course cuddled together in the front; they needed to come out already, this was getting too obvious. As Niall settled his forehead against the window, eyes drooping and mouth already starting to hang open, Liam leaned back into his chair and opened up tumblr on his phone. Suddenly, he felt a hot wetness on the shell of his ear.

“You think you can just ignore me the whole day and I won’t notice, Lee?

You think I don’t see you flirting with EVERY fan you see?”
Zayns hot breath blew over his neck, and Liam shuddered.
“I didn’t mean to do anything to hurt you babe”
He whispered, not knowing what to say.
“oh but I am going to hurt you honey, you aren’t going to be able to walk for weeks when I’m through with you”

Liam gulped, trying to subtly hide the tent appearing in his trousers.
“W-What?” he asked innocently, as if his boyfriends words hadn’t completely turned him on just then.
Zayn bit into his shoulder.”you heard me.”
Wiggling in his seat, trying to find some type of friction for his hard on without bringing too much attention to himself, Liam couldn’t seem to wait till they got to their flat.

As Liam walked into their living room still covering his crotch, he feels a hand come around his chest, slamming him onto the nearest wall.
Zayn licked up his neck and Liam moaned with pleasure. This was definitely not helping. Not until Zayn slammed his wrists on the wall did he realize he was palming himself through his jeans.

“You are a little whore, did you know that?” Zayn dug his blunt nails into Liam’s hips, trailing down to his arse, grabbing two handfuls.

“I’m s-sorry -ohh” Liam groaned. His tight trousers were not the best to be wearing in this predicament.
He tried to undo his zipper before remembering his hands were confined.
“Oh? You trying to take off your jeans? Did I SAY you could do anything? No. You do what I say you slut”

Pushing his thighs apart, Zayn grinded his leg into Liam’s dick, Liam whimpered, “Z-Zaynie, p-please let me take my trousers off”
Zayn popped the button and slid the taller boy’s jeans down along with his boxers
“Is that what you want?”

Liam was completely hard by now, and Zayn was pumping him furiously.
Liam cried out
“What do you want?” Zayn smirked, not stopping the speed of his hand.
“Fuck me Zaynie” Liam whispered. He felt so dirty whenever he said it.
“I didn’t hear you whore” Zayn growled.
“Ohh-oh Zayn please fuck me!” Liam was so close he didn’t want to play any games. He needed Zayn inside of him.

Zayn chuckled devilishly, and broke away from Liam.
“Bend over the couch” He ordered, taking off his shirt and pants in one swift move. Liam was obedient, and ran over to the couch arm and stuck his arse up for his boyfriend, ready. Zayn caressed his arse fondly before smacking his cheek, hard.

“Oh-yes” Liam was not expecting that, but it turned him on even more if that was possible.

“who. (smack) do. (smack) think. (smack) you. (smack) are.” zayn yelled, leaving red splotches all over Liam’s arse. “you are mine, MINE.” Zayn mercilessly slapped Liam’s behind until Liam was moaning in pain, rutting against the couch for any kind of friction against his dick.
“It hurts Zaynie” Liam cried.
Zayn spread his cheeks apart and rubbed his thumb over Liam’s tight hole.

“Please” Liam pleaded, now shamelessly humping the arm of the couch. Hooking his two fingers into the side of Liam’s cheek he slicked them up and lined them up, pushing both of them in all the way.
“You’re so tight” Zayn groaned, moving in and out with his fingers at a quick pace.

“I’m ready Zayn, please just get inside me” Liam was going to come very soon, this wasn’t going to last long. Zayn spit into his hand and brought it around for Liam to spit into as well, putting it all over his hard dick. He slammed right into Liam’s hole, balls deep.

“YES” Liam was pushing back in time with Zayns thrusts, hitting the bundle of nerves inside of him at just the right spot.
“so gooood” he sighed hoarsely.
“are you my little slut baby?” Zayn said between thrusts.
“yessss” Liam elongated, bitin his lip.
“Say it” Zayn growled.
“I am your slut!” Liam moaned, sending him over the edge in a fury of pulses, shooting his load all over the couch. Feeling Liam clench around him, Zayn came into Liam, thrusting throughout both of their orgasms.
Coming down from his high, Liam sighed happily.

Zayn pulled out and fell onto Liam’s limp body, bent over the couch. Grabbing his waist, Zayn whispered, “that will teach you to make me angry” Zayn chuckled, rubbing his thumb over Liam’s hipbone. “Didn’t hurt you much do I?” he seemed generally concerned, but Liam just flipped them over and kissed up Zayns neck.
“Quite the opposite, actually” he giggled.
“I don’t think I learned my lesson at all actually, maybe I might make you mad again, same time tomorrow?” Liam laughed.
“Fine by me” Zayn smiled.