Control

Summary: Sometimes Zayn just loves to take control over Liam...and sometimes Liam really, really likes it.

By: Havah24601.livejournal.com

JES. And I'm sorry if I'm repeating a lot of them :(

-------------------

            “What’s this?” Liam looked at Zayn curiously.

            “Just close your eyes,” Zayn whispered, gently pushing Liam to sit down on the bed.

            “Okay…” Liam took a deep breath, not sure at all what Zayn had in store for him, but he trusted the other boy, so he did as he was told and closed his eyes.

            “Don’t open them,” Zayn instructed.

            “Okay, I won’t.” Liam bit his lip, waiting to see what was coming next. Seconds later, he felt a cool, smooth cloth being tied over his eyes.

            “Zayn?” he asked, not sure of what to make of this.

            “Shhh.” Zayn reached out, putting one finger to Liam’s lips, a smirk unseen by the other boy, spreading across his face. “Just go with it.”

            “Okay.” Liam took a deep breath. He knew not to question Zayn. They had been together almost ten months now, and the other boy would never hurt him. Sometimes he liked to spice up their time together, but he would never, ever hurt Liam.

            “No peeking,” Zayn reminded him.

            “Fine.” Liam nodded, wondering what fresh, new game Zayn was starting up. He sat on the bed for almost a full minute, feeling nothing and hearing nothing before he noticed finger tips at the hem of his shirt. Instinctively, he raised his arms, allowing Zayn to remove the item of clothing, tossing it away, though to where, Liam had no idea.

            “Zayn?” Liam asked again.

            “Shh, trust me, it’s okay.” Zayn leaned in, pressing his lips to Liam’s kissing him slow and deep just the way he knew the younger boy liked it. His hand curled around the back of Liam’s neck, but just as the other boy was starting to get into it, he pulled back, removing all contact. Moments later, he was behind Liam, reaching a hand forwards, trailing it gently down Liam’s chest, causing the younger boy to shudder.

            Once again, however, just as Liam allowed himself to get into the contact, it was gone, and Zayn’s touch was nowhere to be found. Liam paused, listening, trying to figure out where his boyfriend had gone, why he was no longer by his side, but he could detect nothing.

            “Zayn?” Liam asked. “Zayn, where are you?”

            “Liam, don’t as that,” Zayn stated, his lips right by Liam’s right ear. “If you keep asking that, it ruins the game. Every touch, every kiss, every taste is supposed to come as a complete surprise. If you’re asking where I am, that won’t happen. Just trust that I won’t leave, trust that I want you too much to abandon you.”

            “I…okay.” Liam bit his lip. He had never gone blind into anything, and a part of him was nervous about this, terrified of the fact that he couldn’t tell where Zayn was, but he knew that he needed to relax, to trust the boy who had never once led him astray.

            Liam sat patiently, doing as Zayn had instructed, wondering when the next touch was going to come, and he did have to admit after a couple of minutes that there was something erotic about the anticipation, that the way his body ached for Zayn’s fingers, for his lips, for his words awoke something inside of Liam.