The Porn Star ;)

Summary/Prompt: Liam has just turned 18 and is made to go into an adult shop for the first time. He is captivated by a porn star that seems to be featured on many pictures, videos of Zayn Malik. For weeks after this first adult shop visit, Liam cannot stop thinking about Zayn, and goes back by himself to buy some videos. Bonus if he gets off on them. An obsession then manifests within him. Then, Louis drags him along to an adult convention. There he sees Zayn who also gets attracted Liam 

By: 5reasonswewrite.tumblr.com

Havent read this one in a while 

------------------------

He had always hear his friends talking about going to adult shops and buying stuff for them, and they always teased him because he was young and he wasn’t allowed to go in because of his age. He wouldn’t go to but stuff but to see what it looks like and what do they find so great in them.

And when he finally turned 18 nothing could stop him from going in, except the fact that he was scared and nervous. But he picked up some courage and stepped in nervously.

The shop was well light and with different shelves with different sections and each section was then narrowed into other sections. He started from the female section. It had loads of guy magazines and videos and different toys which made him feel a bit weird. That section was made of two sections consisting ‘Straight’ and ‘Lesbians’. There wasn’t a difference in the sex toys but the videos and magazines did.

He kept walking away to the guys section and strangely this was bigger than the female one.  As the previous one, it was split into two sections, ‘Straight’ and ‘Gay’. He ran through the straight section wondering which of the stuff his friends might have bought. And then he walked to the gay section. He blushed and looked around him to see if there was anyone looking at him.

He began looking at the magazines and videos from the gay section and the name ‘Zayn Malik’ caught his eyes many times. There were loads of pictures of him on the front covers and Liam admitted that he was hot. Even in the videos section was full of the name ‘Zayn Malik’ and unconsciously Liam wondered how those would look like.

He gave on last look at the front pictures of the magazines having Zayn Malik on them and he got out. He let a breath of relief and walked away still picturing Zayn in front of his eyes.

He got home and got in his room. Now his friends wouldn’t have to say anything anymore because he had been to an adult shop.

Everything was calm until his dream, of Zayn Malik’s lips on his’ and his hands all over him. He heard himself moan in his dream while having sex with Zayn. He got up breathing really hard and his heart beating fast. He was full of sweat and his cheeks were burning hot. And, he was hard. He laid back down on the bed, staring at the ceiling, not wanting to sleep because he knew that if he closed his eyes that same picture would come in his mind.

He felt he needed help and the only person he could ask was Louis, his gay best friend. He knew he would laugh at him but he’ll help him and tell him what to do.

 Louis showed up in his house at the perfect time, when no one was around to hear their conversation. He took him to his room and they sat down, Louis on the bed and Liam on his desk chair.

“So, what is it Li? You sounded serious on the phone this morning.”

“Um, you know, I went to, an um, adult shop.”

“Of course I know Li, you told us million times on the chat last night.”

“Well I was going through the sections,” he began and Louis stopped him.