Change His Ways

Summary/Prompt: Zayn comes home drunk. Zayn rapes Liam. Seeing the bruises on Liam, Zayn decides to change his ways.

By: 1dfanficrealness.tumblr.com

-------------------------

“Damn mate, I knew you could drink but you’re ridiculous.” Josh offered to him with a slurred smile as he opened his wallet and put a pile of pound notes on the bar and asked for Jose Cuervo.

“That’s what happens man. Zayn Malik knows how to drink and I’m a pro at it.” He slurred with a smile and brought his arm around Niall’s shoulders.

“Oh please, the only person that can out drink you is me mate and you know it. No wee Englishmen is ever going to beat an Irish bloke when it comes to pinnies and shots and don’t even try to challenge me.” Niall raised an eyebrow.

“You’re on Horan.” Zayn grabbed the tequila shots and handed one to Josh and the other to Niall. They clinked their glasses and downed them easily. The amount of alcohol coursing through their systems left them numb to the awful taste of tequila.

“Don’t you have a doting boyfriend who is probably waiting for you right now? I don’t think he’d appreciate you having liver failure due to my account mate.” Niall asked him and some of the tequila fell from his chin to stain his white t-shirt.

“Liam’s fine. He knows where I am.” Zayn took off his leather coat because the liquor was making him hot and he stretched back letting his thin black t-shirt breathe in the stuffy room.

“Alright then, bartender, we’ve got a challenger here for the Horan vessel of booze.” Josh slapped the bar bringing over the man who smiled knowingly at Niall and how no one could beat him.

The shots were poured and Josh cheered them both on as one after another was downed. Niall looked like he hadn’t had anything to drink other than the fact that his cheeks were red and hair was slightly damp with sweat.

Zayn was a bit worse for wear. The room was definitely spinning now and he still had three more to do to catch up with Niall. The blond pushed the liquor under his nose and that was all it took to send him over the edge and nearly falling off the barstool running to the bathroom.

He just barely made it into one of the stalls and proceeded to regurgitate at least one hundred pounds worth of alcohol. The acid and liquor burned his throat and death moans escaped his lips. He coughed and spluttered into the bowl and his head felt a bit better but his stomach sure didn’t.

“Told you mate, never go against me with this kinda shit.” Niall rubbed his back soothingly and winningly as well. No one goes against Niall Horan with drinking and wins.

“Ugh, I wanna go home.” He moaned out.

“Alright, Josh call a cab. I’m over this anyway.

The three soon piled into the taxi that took off into the night.

XXXX

Another night out with the boys and here was Liam sitting alone. Again.