Can I Fix My Hair Now?

Summary/Prompt: (Their gif sets, sorry. Like a lot of them)

By: Staircasehomos.tumblr.com

-----------------------------

Zayn watched as his tanned, toned bandmate step out of the shower. His eyes clouded with lust, as Liam’s cheeks flamed red.

“Er, yeah, Z?” He asked, biting his lip, and covering his manhood with his hands. Zayn smirked. Liam had big hands, but a bigger dick.

“I’m horny.” Zayn said with a shrug, jumping off the bathroom counter, and waltzing to Liam. Liam giggled, and embraced Zayn when he wrapped his arms around Liam’s waist. He let himself be exposed, and wrapped his arms around Zayn’s neck with a sigh. Their lips crashed together, and Liam felt Zayn’s tongue running over his full bottom lip. The kiss deepened, and Zayn growled softly. He pulled away, and spun Liam around, shoving him toward the bathroom sink. Liam whimpered, but his dick hardened in spite of his fear. Zayn pushed Liam down, so he was bent over the sink, ass in the air. Liam looked up, and noted he could see Zayn in the mirror. This was going to be fun. He watched as Zayn stripped himself of clothing, and giggled, because Zayn wasn’t exaggerating when he said he was horny. Zayn’s dark eyes flashed to the mirror, and caught Liam’s lighter ones. He slapped his bum once, and growled.

“Shut up, Payne.” He said darkly. Liam bit his lip, and nodded. He didn’t take his eyes from the mirror, though. He watched as Zayn pressed a finger inside him. He watched the pain in his own eyes turn to pleasure after only moments. He watched as Zayn’s eyes roamed his body, his eyes following the curve of Liam’s bum. He watched as Zayn’s arm shifted, and he added another finger. He felt himself harden at the thiught that in only moments Zayn would be inside him. Liam didn’t even have to wait moments. Zayn couldn’t stand being so close to Liam without being inside him. He removed his finger, and pressed his tip to Liam’s entrance. He looked to the mirror, watching Liam’s face as he pressed inside him. Liam features twisted, and his pouty lips formed an ‘oh’ as he let a moan escape him. He pressed back unto Zayn’s dick, and Zayn bucked forward, entering him fully. He began thrusting into him, searching for his little bundle of nerves. He gripped Liam’s back, and watched Liam’s face in the mirror. The way sweat was beading on his forehead, and his lips were formed into an obvious moam drove him crazy. His eyes flicked up to himself, and he caught sight of his hair. He frowned, and slowed his thrusts, his fingers reaching up and trying to fix his quiff. “Zayn, forget your hair, and fuck me!” Liam cried, watching his boyfriend stop, mid thrust to fix his hair. It drove him absolutely crazy, in the best way. The frustrated look on Zayn’s face was gorgeous. Zayn blushed, and thrusted into Liam, finally finding his prostate. Within only a few thrusts, they both became sweaty, panting messes. Liam was the first to come undone, shooting cum down his own thighs. Zayn followed shortly after, keeping intense eye contact as he filled Liam. After their highs wore off, Zayn pulled out, and kissed Liam quickly.

“Can I fix my hair now?”