Leave Your Mark

Summary: Ziam beach sex

By: Glourryous.tumblr.com

Again

-------------------

Zayn sighed happily and rolled onto his stomach on his beach towel, the golden rays of sun illuminating the smooth olive skin of his back.  His long lashes fluttered shut and he lightly parted his lips, exhaling softly as he started to drift off to sleep.  He could hear the waves crashing quietly just a few feet away from him, licking up against the sand and slowly getting closer to his toes as the tide started to get higher, but he wasn’t really too concerned.  He and the other boys had managed to spring a ‘vacation’ to Spain – though, it wasn’t much of a vacation as they still had a few interviews to do.  Still, Zayn had the next two days off to relax and nap in the sun, and that was good enough for him.  The boys were all taking advantage of their time off; Niall was probably off trying all the local cuisine, and Louis and Harry were probably holed up in bed fucking nonstop.  He wasn’t sure where Liam was, though.

  As if on cue, Zayn suddenly heard the soft rustling of swimming trunks brushing together as someone walked across the sand towards him.  He glanced up, peering through the dark tint of his sunglasses to see Liam clutching a towel in his hands, smoothing it out over the sand next to Zayn quietly, as if he thought Zayn was asleep.  A mischievous grin tugged at Zayn’s lips as he suddenly reached forwards, grabbing Liam’s ankle and earning a startled yelp from the boy.

  “Jeez, Zayn!” Liam gasped, letting himself fall back on his towel. “You scared me.”

  “That was kind of the point.” Zayn laughed, folding his arms and resting his head on them lazily.

  “I had to get out of the house.  I swear, Louis and Harry are going to break the bed,” Liam muttered.

  Zayn smirked. “I seem to recall you and I broke a bed once, in that hotel.  Where was it?  California?”

  Liam laughed. “After we won the 3 VMA’s.” He recalled, a fond smile lighting up his face. “The maid was so angry when she saw what we’d done.”

  “Management wasn’t too pleased, either.  They had to pay to replace the bed, and to keep everyone quiet about the whole…incident.” Zayn added with a chuckle.

  Liam rolled onto his side so he was facing Zayn, propping himself up on an elbow. “Well, you know…I think this is a pretty nice spot.  Nothing for us to break.” He said, his hand reaching out to smooth across the warm sand poking out between the two boys’ beach towels.

  Zayn smirked, sitting up slightly to meet Liam’s gaze and arching his brows. “On a public beach?  How naughty,” He teased.

  “I don’t see anyone else around,” Liam shrugged, trying to hide the desperation and arousal in his voice.

  Zayn leaned forward, hands digging into the sand as he pressed his lips to Liam’s.  The younger boy’s lips were soft and full and expectant, molding around his own perfectly.  Zayn shifted over, letting himself roll over Liam’s body and straddling him round his toned waist and letting his palms run across the smooth warm skin of Liam’s chest.  He could feel every firm muscle press back against his fingers, and he let his fingers slowly trail over the skin like he was trying to memorize Liam’s torso.

  Liam let his back arch up off the ground, bucking to Zayn’s touch as he wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling Zayn closer to him and deepening the kiss desperately.  Their lips ground together, Liam’s tongue snaking into the warm wetness of Zayn’s mouth and flicking at the sensitive flat of Zayn’s own tongue.  The Bradford boy moaned huskily, the sound lost in Liam’s throat.