On Top Of The World

Summary: Zayn gives Liam weed to make him give head.

By: Paynefully-horany.tumblr.com

Defiantly best URL ever

----------------

“Just do it real quick.” Zayn smoke handing the joint to Liam, “Zayn no” Liam protested. “Do it for me babe.” Zayn spoke biting his lower lip knowing his boyfriend would give in with a little pressure. “Fine”
 Liam spoke before inhaling the smoke as he coughed to breathe in the substance rushing through his lungs. “Oh god” Liam spoke choking as he tried to catch his breathe. “Try again, I promise it will be worth it.” “Okay.” Liam choked before taking another deep breath of the weed resulting in yet another choked cried emitting from Liam’s lips. “Ohh” Liam moaned exhaling feeling the effect of the drug. “Fuck.” Liam said before he let out a slight chuckle. “Zayn, can I ask you something?” Liam questioned tilting his head completely to the side. “Would you mind if I sucked your cock?” Liam questioned smiling at Zayn’s surprised face. “Sure.” Zayn spoke biting his lower lip to hide his smile.

Pulling at Zayn’s ever so tight black skinny jeans, Liam laughed as he pulled down Zayn’s jeans over his large bulge to see it spring to life. “No underwear, kinky.” Liam spoke laughing before he wrapped his lips around the head of Liam’s dick. “Oh fuck, oh my god yess.” Zayn moaned out as Liam slowly began to swirl his tongue around the head of Zayn’s cock. Placing his hands over Liam’s head he began to slowly push Liam further down on his cock until Liam was deepthroating all eight inches. “Oh my fucking god!” Zayn cried out as Liam managed to not choke or gag on Zayn’s huge cock. “Keep doing that baby.” Zayn hissed as Liam’s tongue continued to circle Zayn’s girth. Pulling up Liam began to let Zayn thrust his hips, fucking Liam’s lips repeatedly. “Oh god, babe. Fuck yes!” Zayn screamed from the top of his lungs as he began to feel his orgasm approaching. “Suck on my balls, and jerk off whore!” Zayn ordered as Liam quickly undid the button of his jeans before beginning to pump his hard dick. Taking both balls into his mouth Zayn began to pump his spit-soaked shaft before his wrist began to pump erratically sending shot after shot of seed flying onto Liam’s face. “Oh my!” Liam spoke releasing both of Zayn’s balls before Zayn quickly pushed him back down, “keep sucking my nuts!” Zayn demanded to which Liam quickly obliged. Covering Zayn’s balls in his spit, Liam sucked each ball before Zayn finally let his grip of the back of Liam’s head loosen. “Oh fuck!” Zayn panted as he looked down at his boyfriend laughing, playing with Zayn’s cum on his face. “Eat it.” Zayn spoke staring down at Liam. “What?” Liam questioned squeezing his eyes to stare at Zayn. “Eat my load, now.” Zayn spoke before Liam quickly began to scoop Zayn’s load from his face into his mouth. “Don’t swallow.” Zayn spoke grinning before he spoke once more, “Show me it.” Staring up at Zayn, Liam pushed the glob of cum out of his mouth before taking it back into his mouth swallowing it down his throat. “Good boy.” Zayn spoke before he stared down to see Liam’s hand pumping furiously on his dick, moaning Liam began to feel his climax approaching. “I want you to cum in your mouth.” Zayn spoke before he walked over to Liam pushing him onto his back pushing his legs over his head. “Keep pumping for me babe.” Zayn demanded as he began to play with Liam’s gaping hole. “Such a dirty boy.” Zayn hissed sticking his tongue into the perking hole sending Liam over the edge. Taking one long lick Zayn pulled his tongue out before he stared as Liam shot rope after rope of cum into his mouth, smiling Liam swallowed before he began to close his eyes. “You get tired after a while.” Zayn spoke laughing as he picked up Liam holding him in his arms he walked to the bed lying him there before he lay down next to his now sleeping boyfriend. “Thanks for that baby.” Zayn whispered snuggling up against Liam’s bare body.