Li-Yum

Summary: OMG NO SUMMARY BUT YOU REMEMBER THIS ONE FROM MY OTHER ONE :D

By: Behindthegrannycurtain.tumblr.com

-------------------------

“Chocolate Chip. Oh wait…” Zayn let the dollop of ice cream melt further to make sure that he got it right. “ Yeah, definitely Chocoalte Chip Cookie Dough.”

“Hmmm…Okay. What about this,” Liam said as he placed the paddle pop stick in front of Zayn’s mouth. The darker haired teen opened his mouth and immediately felt the lump of frozen goodness liquefy as it made contact with his hot, wet tongue.

“This one’s easy too. Chunky Monkey.” An image of Liam contorting his face into that of a Gorilla’s suddenly flashed in Zayn’s mind, making him snigger.

“You’re pretty good at this, aren’t you?” beamed an impressed Liam. “You sure you can’t see anything through that bandana?”

“Blind as a bat mate.” Zayn grinned.

“Alrighty, I guess it’s time for the challenging ones then eh?” Liam looked at the buckets of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream right before him. He searched for one which he thought had an unfamiliar name, something that the blindfolded teen sitting in front of him would probably find difficult to identify. That’s the one, Liam thought triumphantly as he saw the tub of ice cream that satisfied his requirement.

For the past fifteen minutes, the two boys have been reenacting Zayn’s fruity challenge. Only this time around, instead of using fruit, they decided to use ice cream. It was Zayn’s idea; the minute he found the stacks and buckets of dessert in the freezer he dragged Liam into the kitchen and he had the younger boy blindfold him as he explained what he wanted to do. An amused and excited Liam could not help but yield to the Bradford boy’s whim. He took out all the tubs of ice cream from the freezer and laid all of them on the kitchen counter. He then carried a temporarily blinded Zayn and situated him on top of the same counter, next to the assembly of frozen treats.

“Not challenging at all mate! Dulce Delish!” The grin on Zayn’s face widened as he heard Liam groan in frustration.

“And here I thought the Dulce would be your undoing!” Liam deliberated for a moment. Clearly, he thought, Zayn knew his Ben and Jerry’sThat, or his tongue has a mind of its own. As if on cue, Zayn licked his lips sensuously, cleaning off the creamy goodness that clung to them. “What’s next?” the older boy asked.

“It won’t be so easy this time.” Liam took the stick and combined two flavours of ice cream on its serving tip. He then placed it in Zayn’s waiting mouth, making sure Zayn licked every sweet bit of it. He won’t get it this time, Liam thought confidently.

Zayn had anticipated something like this of course. It took him a few seconds to realise that there were two completely different flavours melting in his mouth. If they weren’t so different, he wouldn’t have been able to tell them apart, Zayn contemplated.

Cherry Garcia and Red Velvet Cake. Nice try Liam.”