THC & Confessions

Summary: Prompt of Twitter

By: 1dfanficrealness.tumblr.com

--------------------------

There was a succession of knocks upon Liam’s hotel room door with some boisterous voices coming from behind it. He removed himself from his bed and padded across the soft carpet swinging the door open to be met with three beaming smiles from his band mates. He offered a simple grin and a nod to probe one of them as to why they were bothering him. “Hey Li, we’re going to the club, you wanna come?” Louis asked dressed in tight jeans and a curve hugging button up. “Yeah, we’re gonna go get a little wild, thought you’d like to come.” Niall added in a simple white t-shirt and dark jeans.

“You guys know I don’t drink.” Liam spoke with a slight sigh. He did drink but it was very rare he ever did. Even though he had two working kidneys now the prospect of getting drunk every other night wasn’t something he was up for. “You don’t have to drink Li, just come out and have some fun!” Harry admonished towards him. It was almost awkward because Liam stayed put in the doorway refusing anyone to enter, he just wasn’t up for company or to be dragged to some club he really didn’t want to go to. And not to mention he’d have to babysit the three boys in front of him; Louis and Harry would get sloshed and basically fuck on the dance floor while Niall spoke to anyone with boobs. Or a dick. Niall didn’t care.

“Sorry boys, I’m gonna stay in tonight, thanks for asking though. Tell Zayn I said have fun too. I guess he’s probably still getting ready.” Liam said to them with a slight nod and a slightly heavy heart; he wanted to see Zayn before he went because he probably looked like a God of sex and lust. “Oh he’s not coming with us, said he didn’t feel up for it. Oh well, see you tomorrow Li!” Louis chimed in as they all turned walking down the hallway. He waved the three giggling and whooping lads off and turned back to his cold empty room. “Alone again” he thought trudging back towards his bed and threw himself down face first being miserable as usual. And he knew exactly why.

His breakup with Danielle was painful to say the least. He loved her, he really did but with the constant of being apart months at a time and just simply trying to stay in touch that never really worked, their relationship came to an end. That was not the only reason Liam decided to break it off with her. For as long as he could remember he’d been having these feelings. Liam had figured out long ago, even before The X-Factor that he was bisexual and he had no problem with it. No one knew because he had never had to face anyone with his confessions since he had never been attracted to a guy. Sure he thought some guys were good looking, including his four band mates, but actually attracted as in ‘boyfriend’ material never happened.

Until Zayn.

God, Zayn. That was something he couldn’t deny anymore. He always felt the crush he had on him since the beginning, who could blame him? He was gorgeous, broody, talented and what people didn’t know was that Zayn was a damn good guy. He was kind, passionate, understanding but still gave off that ‘badboy’ vibe which was such a turn on. With his multiple tattoos and smoking and his leather coats it made Liam shiver thinking of him with his hair down and that tight white t-shirt clung to his abs and a heavy black leather coat. Okay, stop it Liam.

But yes, the other reason him and Danielle had split was because, sad to say it and as much as he hated to admit it, he was in love with his best friend. Liam wasn’t quite sure when he started falling but he remembered when he realized it. It was after one of the rare nights he saw Danielle and they slept together. The funny thing was that the entire time he was inside her, he kept thinking of Zayn. The things he’d like to do to his tan skinned friend. How he wanted stubble against his throat instead of soft skin. How he wanted Zayn to be doing this to him instead of him doing this to her. How he wanted feel abs and pecs instead of breasts and curves. Later on that night with her wrapped into his chest he couldn’t stop thinking of those golden hazel eyes and jet black hair. He had fallen and he wouldn’t be able to deny it now. So a few weeks later he broke it off with her, she understood even though she cried. He hated hurting her because he did love her, it was Liam’s first love but he was in love with Zayn and that won out. They still talked occasionally and fell into an easy rhythm of just being friends with a past.