I'm A Mess ~ Camren

נכתב על ידי Dantanafantasy

Drama? Crush? Flirting? Love? Teen Pregnancy? Member of a girl group? How does one balance all of that? "I'm... עוד

On The Road... AGAIN!!
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49 (Final)
SEQUEL:)))
Sequel is ready!!
SEQUEL IS NOW AVAILABLE
Publishing?

7

2.6K 66 2
נכתב על ידי Dantanafantasy

The next few days after the Arizona concert seem to fly by, the girls are getting worn out because they've had five shows in a row with no break , tonight happens to be the sixth show in a row.
San Jose California

"I fu**ing hate you!" Lauren screams at Normani.

"Whoa - whoa - whoa what's going on here?" Camila says as she enters hearing those words coming from Lauren's mouth.

"All I did was ask her if she's ever gonna do something different to her hair , like I constantly do. Then she flipped out and started crying and fussing." Normani explains to Camila.

Normani waits for Camila to say something in response.
Camila obviously knows why Lauren got so upset over a basic comment.

"Maybe she has stuff going on at home, I wouldn't let this incident keep you up at night." Camila tells Normani.

Normani sighs and agrees.

"What the hell was that?" Camila asks pulling Lauren to the side.
"I can't deal with this no more , my emotions are just all over the place." Lauren explains to Camila.

"Wait what place are we in today?" Lauren suddenly asks.

"San Jose" Camila answers back.

"Oh that's right, today's your doctors appointment." Camila says.
"Yeah that's what I was about to say..." Lauren says timidly.

"Give me the address ." Camila says as she pulls out her phone to ask Siri how far it is.

This time it's not as close as the first doctor, they have to find some form of transportation there.
The only way they can get transportation is by getting approval from Will , but how will the get around telling him what's going on.

"Maybe you could just tell him the truth, that will get one person outta the way ." Camila suggests.

"I'm just scared he's gonna like scold me and cancel the remainder of the tour." Lauren says while burying her face in her hands.

"Trust me that would not happen, plus Dr. Ross said you can perform like normal." Camila tells her.

"I don't know maybe you're right." Lauren says.

"I am right." Camila says.

"Well I guess I have to tell him ." Lauren says
"But can you be there with me...for like support maybe he won't go "off"" Lauren says.

"Remember I told you from the start , I will be right by your side, you don't gotta ask." Camila says pulling Lauren into an embrace.

"I'm so lucky to have a friend like you in my life." Lauren says smiling at Camila.

"Will, can Lauren and I get a car to take us somewhere ...real quick?" She says in a shy voice.

"What's up?" Will says crossing his arms knowing Camila's never usually nervous or scared around him.

Camila is about to say something until Lauren interrupts.

"Fine..." Lauren trails off taking a long breath holding her head down.

"I'm pregnant...but don't yell at me please." Lauren says holding her hands up as protection.

"I can still perform, I've handled this in a very mature manner, I just need a ride to my appointment." Lauren continues.

Will sighs and shakes his head, "it's not my place to reprimand you." He says.

"I'll get you a ride, oh and do the rest of the girls know? Did you tell Janelly?" Will asks.

"No but I was kinda maybe gonna tell them either today or within the next few days. " she tells him.

Will nods.

"Here's what I'll do, I can rent a SUV, I'll drive you girls to the doctors ." Will says.

"That's so nice of you." Lauren says.

A few minutes later Will pulls up with a blacked out SUV.

Once they arrive they have to wait a few minutes but not too long.
"Are you doing okay?" Camila asks placing her hand on Lauren's knee cap noticing it's been bouncing uncontrollably since they sat down.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good, just nervous." Lauren says.

"Why?" Camila asks.
"You know how I've been saying I can't believe all this is happening and it doesn't seem real?" Lauren says.

"Mhm ." Camila says back

"Well now today I'll see the actual ...fetus so it's just kinda freaking me out." Lauren continued.

"LAUREN JA-.." the nurse calls out not attempting to pronounce her last name.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Ross also, well I'm the other Dr. Ross's brother so you can call my Dr. R2." He says shaking Camila and Lauren's hands.

"So my brother has caught me up on all your charts and information so , today you're far enough along for me to perform an ultrasound and prescribe you some prenatal medication." He explains to her.

"Let's see what's going on in there." Dr. Ross says while setting up the machine.

"Camila can you please shut the lights off for us?" He asks as Camila gladly does so.

"Ah there it is." The doctor says as the screen reveals a little tiny human being.

Camila starts rubbing Lauren's hand when she notices a few tears forming in her band mates eyes.

"You're now about 11 weeks along." He tells her
"The baby is the the size of this lemon ." He says as he hands it to Lauren to hold.

"I'll go grab those photos and the medicine for you." The doctor says as he steps out the room.

"Here you go." He says as he steps back into the room handing the photos and medication to Lauren.

"I have a quick question." Lauren says timidly.

"When is a good time to start telling others that I'm pregnant?" She asks.

"Right now, once you're 12 weeks you're out of the miscarriage range, but right now is a safe time to let others know. And any time now you'll start noticing your stomach expanding." He tells her.

Lauren nods. "When do I have to see another doctor?" She asks .

"2 weeks from now and then after that you won't have to see another doctor until you're further along." Dr. Ross tells her.

"Well, I think I can make a special arrangement to accommodate you." He says asking Lauren what their tour schedule looks like.

Lauren and doctor Ross figure out the logistics of her schedule , then they come up with a date.

When Camila and Lauren leave, Will is waiting out there for them in the SUV.

"You all good?" Will asks out of courtesy.

"Yup." Lauren responds with.

"W-what time is it?" Lauren asks as she takes a big yawn.

"About quarter after 3." Camila tells her.

"I think I'm gonna go lay down for a little while." Lauren says as both girls part ways.

Camila goes into the venue and all the girls immediately stare her down.

"What's with the creeper eyes?" Camila asks.

"I'm surprised to see you without Lauren glued to your side." Dinah says as the other girls agree too.

"We are not glued together , and she went to take a nap." Camila says dismissing their delusional expectations.

"Seriously is she okay, she's been tired a lot lately?" Ally asks in a concerned tone.

Camila pauses while pouring herself a cup of coffee, hoping she won't reveal anything.

"Uh yeah , I guess that is an issue." Camila responds back.

"I gotta go." She says running away with her coffee.

"Nah we're getting to the bottom of this." Normani says.

Dinah and Normani decide to go on the bus and see if they can find any clues that will help them find out what's up with Camren or Laurmila which ever you prefer.

"Look - llllllook at what I found look at what I found." Dinah says as she comes to Normani showing her a powdery substance in her hand which looks like a pill that was crushed.

"That lying ess told me she wasn't doing this kind of stuff." Dinah says with a disappointed look on her face.

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHA

WHAT WILL NORMANI AND DINAH SAY TO LAUREN AND CAMILA?

IS ALLY GONNA GET SOME INFO OUT OF CAMILA BEFORE NORMANI AND DINAH FIGURE IT OUT?
STAY TUNED!!👀

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

64.4K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
949K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Doors open. נכתב על ידי ash

ספרות חובבים

594K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...