Two Against One (EDITING)

By ayishasv5

Moody. Depressed. Those two words are the way to describe Bryan Benson. He is my teacher and let's say he hat... More

Two Against One
(Lazy Day)
(You had me @ hello)
(As long as you love me)
(Crush)
(Wings)
(Dream)
(Superman)
(I can do better)
(Everything at once)
(I'm Yours)
(I'd Lie)
(Let's forget)
(Run)
(Shiver)
(The man who can't be moved)
(Oh my goodness)
(Hold my hand)
(Chocolate. Did you just say chocolate?)
(Treacherous)
(Smile)
(Let's dance)
(Complicated)
(Heart Attack)
(One Way Or Another)
(The lucky one)
(Death and all his friends)
(Losing Your Memory)
(Skyfall)
(A/N)
Book 2 (Innocence)
(Cold As You)
(Better in time)
(Untouchable)
(Invisible)
(Break Of Dawn)
(Show me the meaning of being lonely)
(Heart speaks first)
(Impossible)
(Are you happy now?)
(Army of two)
(Heart skips a beat)
(Crazier)
(I turn to you)
(Love story)
(Hero)
(Question Time!!!!!)
(I want it that way)
(I will be)
(Imagine)
(Enchanting to meet you)
(Radioactive)
(The first time ever I saw your face)
(Shakespeare)
(Blood)
(Give your heart a break)
(Hurricane)
(Heartbeat)
(Hello Baby)
(Doctor Who?)
(I'm holding every breath for you)
(Bleeding Out)
(Everything Has Changed)
(Locked out of heaven)
(Happy Birthday)
(Blonde)
(Counting Stars)
(I'm Into You)
(Kissing you)
(Slow down)
(Angel)
(Anything could happen)
(Love letter)
(Viva La Vida)
(Apologize)
(Too Much Love Will Kill You)
(A thousand years)
(Prologue) Book Three
(You could be happy)
(Coming Home)
(Nothing)
(If you ever come back)
(Back to December)
(Heart Speaks First)
(Potential Breakup Song)
(All I've Ever Needed)
(Like Whoa)
(Undercover)
(Really Cameron?)
(Forget Forever)
(If I Lose Myself)
(Escape)
(Me and my Broken Heart)
(Tum Hi Ho)
(All Of Me)
(Candle In The Wind)
(Fix a Heart)
Masquerade
(Dark side) PART 1
(Dark Side) PART 2
(Just A Dream)
(Style)
(Ready to love again)

(Ain't no other man)

2.1K 55 3
By ayishasv5

April's POV:

"Well thank you for the amazing dinner" Mr.Benson- Bryan said to my mom. Mom blushed a little and smiled at him.

Mom turned towards dad and spoke with him in Italian. She was asking about dessert.

"Well my wife made dessert and she would love for you to eat it" He smiled and nodded his head sitting back down.

I still can't believe Mr.Benson is dad's boss. But how can he be dad's boss and our teacher at the same time?

Maybe I should ask him. Andrew was in the living room and mom and dad were busy cutting the cake and stuff.

I tapped his shoulder. He turned and looked at me. I felt myself going hot, his looks are getting me crazier each minute.

"Yes April" He said huskily. Oh god I will melt!

"I was um, just um, wondering, how can you be my teacher and my dad's boss?"

"Well I'm originally your dad's boss and own the company. But I only work there on the weekends. So I had free time so why not become a teacher for fun" He said amused.

I nodded my head. Wow maybe I could do that to.

"So what do you want to be when you grow up?" He said looking at me with his head leaning against the chair.

I moved around in the chair until I sat uncomfortably.

"Well I've actually always wanted to be an English teacher" I said truthfully. He looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Wow. Looks like I'm a great role model" I rolled my eyes and ended up smiling.

"Actually you’re not my role model. I've always wanted to be a teacher since I was five" He nodded his head.

"Chocolate cake" Dad said. Mom put a slice of chocolate cake in our plates. I got the fork and took a piece out putting it into my mouth.

I had the urge to moan from the chocolate goodness.

"I'm sorry but I'll be back in a minute. I've got to talk to Andrew" Dad said walking out the door.

"Wow this is an amazing cake" Mr.Benson said from next to me. I smiled and took another bite and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I moaned at the back of my throat and closed my eyes in delight

"Mom this is so good" I said opening my eyes and speaking with cake in my mouth.

"Chiudi la bocca e mangia" (Close your mouth and eat) Mom said scolding me. I looked at her apoligetically.

"Sorry" I said going back to eating my cake.

"You speak Italian?" Mr.Benson said. I nodded my head.

"Wow I wasn't expecting you speaking Italian" He said.

"Well I'm full of surprises" I said shrugging. My body froze in shock, as I felt his hand on my leg. My fork ended up falling onto the table.

"April stai bene? Si guarda tutto teso. Qual è il problema"? (April is you ok? You look all tensed up. What's the matter?) Mom asked looking at me in worry.

His cold hand stayed there as he carried on eating his cake as if he didn't know where his hand was!

"Mi sono appena ricordato che ho appuntamento con Cameron domani" (I just remembered I have a date with Cameron tomorrow) I said. Mom smiled widely and winked

His hand left my leg and he put it on the table. Did he just understand what I said?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 21K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
27.1K 911 31
I swept the veil off my face, only to gasp at the same face who irked the shit out of me! "Rogan?!" I yelped, still in my widened eyes of disbelief. ...
108K 4.6K 20
When retail magnate Dominic Di Bari comes to visit his long-lost-father's firm, Hardcastle Enterprises, his intentions are not entirely honorable. He...
22.5K 1K 36
Megan moved to California with big plans and big dreams, but nothing goes quite her way. After running into Louis, the town playboy, she's got no cho...