Hold Me Down

By VanessaTheAuthor

Essence Johnson is back out into the real world as bad as ever. With her baby boy Domani and her son's father... More

Prolouge | Blue
Chapter One | One + One
Chapter Two | The Matrimony
Chapter Three | Don't Wake Me Up
Chapter Four | Soft
Chapter Five | A Couple Bandz
Chapter Seven | Bed Peace
Chapter Eight | Hustler's Ambition
Chapter Nine | White Girls
Chapter Ten | I'll Be There
Chapter Eleven | War Ready
Chapter Twelve | If I Aint Got You
Chapter Thirteen | Daddy
Chapter Fourteen | Hold Me
Chapter Fifteen | No Angel
Chapter Sixteen | Start Over
Chapter Seventeen | Bout' Mine
Chapter Eighteen | Don't Understand Me
Chapter Nineteen | WTH
Chapter Twenty | Resentment
Chapter Twenty One | I Miss You
Chapter Twenty Two | Spotless Mind
Chapter Twenty Three | Good By Now
Chapter Twenty Four | Again
Chapter Twenty Five | Stay With Me
Chapter Twenty Six | See You Again
Chapter Twenty Seven | The Manipulation
Chapter Twenty Eight | Still
Chapter Twenty Nine | When They Come For Me
Chapter Thirty | I Got You
Chapter Thirty One | The Pressure
Chapter Thirty Two | Angel of Mine
Chapter Thirty Three | Bye Bye
Chapter Thirty Four | For My Brother
Chapter Thirty Five | Still Standing
Epilouge | Hold Me Down
Qveen's Note
Trilogy | Hold It Down

Chapter Six | You Aint Shit

42.3K 1.2K 738
By VanessaTheAuthor

Chapter Six | You Aint Shit

______

Said she ain't got nothing good to say so she ain't gon' say nothing, but this...

"You ain't shit", "you ain't shit", "you ain't shit"

Said she ain't got nothing good to say so she ain't gon' say nothing, but this...

"You ain't shit" - Trey Songz
______

Essence

The hot rays from the sun invaded my bedroom as they seeped through the balcony doors and landed on me. It awoke me from my sleep and I shifted in bed, before rubbing the remaining sleep from my eyes and yawning softly. I fully opened my eyes and turned over in bed to find nothing or no one there. I smacked my lips as I looked around the room for him, while scratching my forehead in the process. A small smile slipped onto my face once I realized his dumb ass way to tell me things, rather than simply texting it to my phone.

Money was a bastard sometimes, but other times he could be the sweetest person. Through all of his bullshit though, he was my husband and I loved his ugly ass more than anything. He wasn't shit sometimes, but he was mine. I smiled as I ripped the green sticky note from my forehead and read over it quickly.

Goodmorning sexy, I had to meet up with Caren this morning and I aint wanna wake yo fine ass, so I left you this bullshit. Oh yeah, Domani is with my moms, she wanted all her grands today, so enjoy yo self until daddy is done. I left a couple extra stacks on the dresser, go shopping with the girls, I'm taking you out tomorrow night. Love you, call you when I'm done.

- Big Dick Money ;)

I chuckled loudly at the name he left at the bottom of the note and shook my head. I slid from out of the bed and went on to clean up around the house. I was butt booty naked, but I was the only one home so it didn't really matter to me. The curtains were open, but that didn't stop me from cleaning in nothing but my birthday suit. I made up the bed, vaccumed the floors, and cleaned the rest of the house before going back to get ready for the day.

Once inside of my walk-in closet, I searched the racks for something to wear. It was the Fall now and it got chillier as the days passed. I settled for a pair of dark denim skinny jeans that hugged me in all the right places, a white flowy boyfriend t-shirt that came mid-length on my arms, gold and chocolate Michael Kors sneakers, and the matching Michael Kors scarf to complete the outfit. I wanted to be simple, comfortable, and cute.

It didn't take me long to hop inside of the shower and complete my morning routine. Once I was done, I made my way back into my room and dropped a towel the towel to the floor as I started to lotion up my body. I got this odd feeling this time that someone was watching me. I turned towards the window quickly, but no one was there. I had to be bugging, so I closed them shut before I finished getting ready.

Before long, I'd gotten cleaned up and dressed in my outfit. I accessorized with a gold MK watch and earrings and then I was done. My hair hung straight down my back and my make-up was light with a deep plum lipstick that coated my thick lips. I was done getting dressed, so I grabbed the keys to Money's Bentley and was on my way out of the door to eat with my boos for the afternoon.

The girls and I were meeting up at Olive Garden for lunch and then we were going to go shopping for our date tomorrow. I was super excited too. It's been nearly two weeks since my wedding and everything was going perfect between the two of us. We hadn't argued since then and it felt good for us to finally be in a good place in our lives. I was enjoying my family, it was all that I ever wanted and I thanked God for giving it to me. A loving husband, a handsome son, a father, a sibling, a second family, I was truly blessed. I've been through more shit than a little bit, but God has been good to me. Little do I know, I have much more in store for me.

I daydreamed as I drove and within fifteen minutes of traffic, I was pulling up into the parking lot of Olive Garden. I parked in the front of the door in a handicap parking lot, praying that they didn't tow Money's shit. I was not trying to hear his mouth about it, but there weren't any more parks. I cut the engine to the car and grabbed my purse. Money was going to kill me once he found out I was driving his Bentley today, but that was an ass whooping I was willing to take. I loved this Bentley, one day I'd have my own to drive around Miami. Something about this car just made a girl weak.

After locking up, I went inside and went straight for the booth where Nicole, Bianca, and Melanie sat eating the salad that the waitress brought out while we waited. I slid in next to Bianca and greeted the three women that I knew had my back through everything. Bianca has been my bestfriend for murder charge years, and just so happened we picked up two down bitches over the years of us growing up from being hood teens to classy adults.

"Hey loves." I smiled as I sat my purse down and spoke to them. They all greeted me back and we went on to go ahead and order our food while we waited. I was sipping on some red wine as I munched on the salad lightly. I was still on my diet, so I was eating very lightly these days. I had about 10 more pounds to lose. Soon, Nicole spoke up and sparked conversation within the four of us.

"Is it just me, or am I the only one that finds it suspicious that we all woke up to an empty bed, no kids, and with plans to go on a date tomorrow. What are our men up to?" Nicole said as she chewed on a piece of garlic bread while the rest of us chuckled and nodded in agreement. She was right, but I brushed it all off with thoughts of our men just appreciating how good we are to them.

"Maybe they are just being sweet, we're all going on dates tomorrow. I don't know about y'all, but I'm ready for it. Red has been holding out on my ass, so hopefully tomorrow I can get some pipe in my life. I refuse to go back to using Troy when I have a man laying next to me every night." Melanie replied and we all looked at her in confusion. Melanie and Red were too cute, but she lost me when she mentioned this Troy character.

"Who the hell is Troy?"

"Bitch, my vibrator. You just don't know how Red be teasing me and then want to hold out. He lucky I ain't raped his little narrow ass yet." she chuckled loudly causing the rest of us to laugh along too. When we were together, there was never a dull moment. That's why I loved my girls and I loved spending time with them. They could turn a sad and dull moment into a happy and silly one. They were always the ones to call when I needed to be cheered up or didn't want to think about certain things for a while.

I pulled out my iphone and held it sideways to snap a picture of all of us drinking wine and eating salad and bread as we waited on our main course meal. I smiled along with the rest of them before snapping the picture on my phone and typing a quick caption before posting it to Instagram, so all the hating ass bitches that have their friends follow me can report back and tell them that, life is good on my end of the stick.

Lunch with my besties ♔

_____

Money

"I'm sorry boo, but I talked to the board members earlier and there was nothing I could do to get your club back. I tried my best to get them to go back and give you another chance, but they declined the offer until further notice. I'm sorry Money, I really tried to do this for you." Caren said sympathetically as she looked at me with those brown eyes that usually got me everything I wanted business wise, but this time she failed me. My club was still shut down, even after she reached out to the people with a chunk of cash that was too large to turn down.

I sighed deeply and threw my head back against the leather seat of the booth in Ihop. I was becoming frustrated with them people. Caren was the best at what she does, so if they won't even reconsider for her, opening this club back might be even harder than I thought it would be. This shit was pissing me off, but it just pushed me further and further back into my old life, the past, the place that almost got me killed and my wife locked up in the first place.

"Damn Caren, I thought you would be able to come through for a nigga on this. I pay yo' ass enough to handle shit like this for me." I said and shook my head as I drank from my cup of sprite and looked up at her. She was biting her bottom lip and staring at me with a look that confused the hell out of me. I blinked a couple times and sat up in my seat. This bitch had to be high as fuck looking at me like that.

"I'm sorry boo, but I can only do so much. I can't make them change their minds, I'm good, but not that damn good. I'm sorry I dissapointed you, but I can make it all up to you if you let me." she smiled deviously and licked her lips as her eyes traveled down my body. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I looked at Caren. This shit was new to me, her ass always stayed in her place before. I tried to brush it off, but I knew it was time for me to get my ass on once she unbuttoned her shirt so her breast were exposed to me.

I am a man, a married man so I tried my best to look away. Temptation was a mean motherfucker, but my wife was even meaner. I shook my head and raised my hand in the air. "Check please!" I yelled loudly to the people, drawing attention to our table. Caren chuckled as she shifted in her seat again, still with her eyes trained on me.

"It was a joke, maybe." she teased as she drank from her cup and it came up empty, so she grabbed mine and drank the rest that was left. She sucked on the thin straw with her thick lips like magic, that made me wonder how she could suck something else. I shook the thoughts away quickly as I waited on the lady to bring the ticket so I could bounce and find me a new worker.

"Yeah, it's gone really be a joke when I fire yo' ass for not doin' yo job and stayin' in yo lane. You trippin ma," I told her bluntly as I frowned at her crazy ass. She smirked and shook her head like she was the damn boss at this table. Last time I checked, I signed her checks, not the other way around.

"You wouldn't fire me even if you wanted too." she said cockily as she chuckled again softly. I rolled my eyes like a broad because now I was annoyed with this bitch's presence. I needed to leave before I ended up signing my own death certificate because Essence would kill my ass. Damn, I shouldn't have taught her ass how to shoot a gun.

"You wanna' bet? Keep actin' like a hoe and I will. Try me if you wanna', you'll be walkin' out this bitch a couple stacks lighter." I told her seriously and she smacked her lips before sliding out of her side of the booth. She was wearing a tight black pencil skirt that hugged her frame with a red button down tucked inside with red heels. Her hair was in a short bob, Caren wasn't ugly, but she wasn't my wife either.

"I'm sorry, I just become someone else when I'm around you Money. It's like I can't keep to myself like I try so hard to do." she smirked as she slid into my side and leaned over closer to me. I scooted away, it was all I could do now this bitch had me blocked in the damn booth. I sighed. I needed to go see Mike and Marcus's therapist, because this hoe was stressing me out. Woosaaa !

"Aye, you need to back up and go to yo' side of the table. You know I got a wife, so why you even puttin' yo life in danger like that? Fake ass, you be all in Essence face but trynna' hop on my dick on the low. Y'all broads make the whole female population look bad." I shook my head and grabbed a hundo from my wallet and sat it down on the table.

"What your wife don't know won't hurt her, I know she aint treating you right, sexually. I heard she thinks she too much to even suck your dick. Well, I know how to take care of my man, very well. Why don't you let me take care of you, I promise not to tell anyone. It could be our little secret." she said and caught me off guard when her small hands found my tool that was held back by my jeans.

I froze up in my spot as she carressed my manhood through my pants. I swallowed the lump in my throat as she continued and I licked my lips. I don't know what the fuck I was doing, but my ringing phone on the table sure brought me out of my trance and the picture of Essence only caused me to feel guilty already. Just as I was about to push Caren away and grab my phone, she slid it further away and pressed her lips onto mine. That was it, I shover her roughly until she fell onto the ground.

I grabbed my phone, but by then it had stopped ringing. I stuffed it into my pocket as I looked down at her on the floor. I was in some deep shit when I got home because of this bitch. I knew I should've just walked out while I was free and left the money on the damn table, now I got to face my wife and tell her how this bitch was all on me.

I took a deep sigh and shook my head. "I'm out man, you on some other shit and consider that ass fired too." I said coldly as I walked out of the restaurant feeling guilty as fuck. The damage was already done, now I got to get my shit together and go ahead and tell Essence before this messy bitch try to do it and then shit gone be worse. I ran a hand over my face and sighed.

I headed straight for my car. Once I was inside I dialed DJ up first, dreading the call to Essence. I felt bad, it's only been two damn weeks and I'm already fucking shit up in our marriage. I shook my head as I banged on the steering wheel a couple times before I heard this nigga voice through the phone. I sighed and spoke up.

"Well, the people still ain't fuckin wit' us, so you already know what that mean. Meeting is on for Friday morning,"

"I'm already on it, I got the jet ready for Thursday morning at ten. Just let me know and everything gone already be set up and in place when we get there. What's gone be our excuse tho?" he asked and I thought about it for a minute and then shrugged my shoulders. The shit that just happened was fucking with my mind. I could already see the couch in my near future for about a week or two.

"Business trip,"

"Now you know damn well neither Nicole or Essence ain't fallin' for no bullshit ass information like that man," he said matter of factly, and he was right too, but I wasn't worried about then, as of right now. I was just worried about tonight and how my wife would react when I told her how this shit went down. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach already, shit was about to be fucked up.

"Yeah, you right, but that aint gone have another choice but to fall for it. I know how to handle mine, ion' know about you." I said nonchalantly, but that might be harder to handle after I lay this on her. I scratched my forehead and closed my eyes as I rested my head on the steering wheel of the car. I could barely even focus on that right now.

I remember how last time went, when Leena fugazzi ass kissed my cheek, and the fact that this bitch kissed my lips had me gone. I didn't know what to expect after this. Things were different then because I ain't have this band on my finger, but now I do, so it could only be worst from here. I was in some deep shit and a nigga was kind of scared too.

"Whatever, hit me up later."

"Bet," I replied and tossed the phone into the cup holder. I sighed deeply as I just sat in the parking lot as thoughts and scenarios ran through my mind of what would happen. I should've killed her ass on spot, but I'm working on my murder game right now. I felt funny, fucked up, and guilty as fuck as I thought about what had happened in there.

In the midst of my thinking, my phone started to ring again. I glanced over to see her picture pop up on the screen once again and I sighed as I grabbed it. I answered it and put it to my ear as I waited on her to say something first. I was just in a hard space right now, but hopefully God would help me through this shit, I needed all the help I could get after this one.

"Damian Jalil' Johnson, answer me." I heard Essence saying loudly into the phone and I smacked my lips and sighed. I knew she was only doing that to get my attention, but she knew the feds could be listening in on our conversations. Damn, I forgot I'm legal now, well that is until I go meet with the connect overseas.

"Wassup, my bad baby?"

"I was calling to talk to you, you left me with a damn note this morning, I just wanted to hear your voice. I haven't seen you all day," she said and I could hear the smile on her face through the damn phone, which only made me feel worst about what I allowed to happen. I sighed as I stared off through the windshield.

"I'm sorry, I ain wanna wake you up. Where you at tho?" I asked her, curious of where her and the girls were at. I needed some time to think about this shit, so hopefully she'd be gone a couple hours so I'd have more time to think about what I was gone do with this situation at hand.

"With the girls out shopping, why? You miss me or something?" she asked cockily.

"Nah, just asking."

"Fuck you Money, you ain't shit," she chuckled through the phone. I smiled a little bit just to hear her happy, but it was erased once I thought about how she'd feel once I told her what went down. This was just a bad situation, but I hoped for a good outcome which was almost impossible.

"I know, but I do miss you E. When you comin' home?" I asked her nervously, hoping that she couldn't tell it in my voice. I wasn't lying, I did miss her, but that wasn't the reason I asked when she was coming home. I needed some time before she saw me, and I saw her. I wasn't ready right now.

"A bit later, we just got to the mall a couple of minutes ago, so we'll be here a while."

"Aight, well I'ma go pick up Domani and head on home afterwards," I told her. Maybe my son could teach his daddy how to get back on his mom's good side. I'd need it after this shit too. I fucked up, I'm a fuck up, fucking up is what I do. It just seems to be in my DNA to be a fuck up.

"Okay baby, I love you." she said sweetly and that made my chest sting in pain. Damn, what the fuck did I let happen and why the fuck didn't I come to my senses earlier than right now.

"Love you too,"

_____

Essence

I walked into the house around seven with a ton of bags in my hand. I stopped by the kitchen and dropped the pizza box onto the counter and then quickly took my bags upstairs to my closet. I dropped all of them on the floor and kicked out of my shoes before heading to find my two boys. I hadn't seen either of them all day and I missed the hell out of the both of them. This would be a first day going without seeing either of them since I've been out of prison.

I heard Domani's small screaming from downstairs, so I headed straight for the man cave in the basement. I could hear the both of them screaming and laughing with each other as I ascended the stairs. I opened the door and went inside to find Money laying on top of my baby, pinning his leg like they do in the televised wrestling matches.

"Boy, if you don't get yo over grown ass off of my baby, I know something." I said catching the both of their attentions once I walkes in completely. While Domani smiled and tried to break free of Money to get to me, Money looked nervous and shocked for some reason before the expression faded and he coughed nervously. I caught it, but chose not to dwell.

"Man, he been kickin my ass and you takin' up for this little nigga," Money said as he let go of Domani and he got up and ran over to me quickly. I chuckled and picked him up before kissing all over his cheeks and hugging him tightly. I missed my little man so much.

"Whatever, I missed you so much baby boy, daddy was being mean?" I cooed to Domani and he repeated what I'd said before nodding and kissing my cheek. I smiled as I hugged him tightly again and placed him back onto his own two feet before looking up at Money, who now stood over me a couple feet away. He was acting strange, very strange.

"I brought y'all some dinner, it's on the kitchen counter," I said as I propped my hand up on my hip and stared up at him. He was giving me a vibe that worried me a little, but I tried my best to brush it off as if it was nothing. Money had his moods sometimes, so I took this as one of them.

"Thanks baby," he smiled nervously before coming over to me, kissed my cheek, slapped my ass, and walked off with Domani right on his tail to go and eat up all of the food. I was expecting more from my husband whom I hadn't seen all day, but I shrugged it off as I looked at the mess they had made down here. I shook my head and started to clean up the room that they'd messed up.

I fixed the pillows back on the couch like they were supposed to be and put away all of the toy cars and trucks that they'd been playing with before I got here. It took me roughly fifteen minutes to finish and once I was done, I went upstairs and hopped straight into the shower to get cleaned up. It wasn't late, but it was getting there soon, so I went ahead and took care of all my business.

Once I was done showering, I stepped out and slipped into a pair of pink and black dotted boy short panties and a matching bra to go with it. I lotioned my body up and put my hair up into a high bun before leaving out of the bathroom and going into the room. Money was laid out on the bed, looking up at the ceiling with a straight face. He was worrying me, so of course I had to see what was up with him.

I climbed into the bed and straddled his lap, but he still didn't look at me. I grabbed both of his hands into mine and kissed his knuckles on both hands before lacing our fingers together. His eyes soon found mine, trying my best to see through him, but that was just like looking through a concrete wall. I sighed before I found myself asking.

"Where is Domani?"

"Watchin' Spongebob." he replied blankly as averted his gaze away from me. I nodded and leaned over and kissed his cheek and then moved further towards his neck, making sure to use my tongue to suck on his skin. I kissed his neck and soon his hands left mine and found my ass in the process. I was horny of course, but Money seemed to have other plans.

"Aye man, don't start none you can't finish," he said and I smacked my lips and sat upright on his lap. He was just talking shit now, I finish everything I start and sometimes shit he starts. I don't know what the problem was, but I needed to find out.

"I always do," I smirked playfully, but he didn't return it, which led me to believe something was really up with him. I sighed as I looked down at him expectantly, waiting on whatever it was he was going to tell me. Just like expected, he started to speak up.

"Yeah, aight, lemme' talk to you tho." he said and sat up against the headboard of the bed with me still on his lap. I sighed, I got nervous at those words because something bad usually always follows behind it. My emotions weren't stable enough for shit like this, so I took a deep breath and looked up at him under eyed.

"About?"

"Two things actually," he said, averting his gaze away from me for the millionth time tonight. Something was definitely up and I was about to get to the bottom of this right now. I was tired of this shit already, I just wanted to know.

"Shoot, and hurry up, because I have a feeling that you're about to piss me off right now with whatever it is," I said in annoyance.

"Chill out," he replied and I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms over my chest. I already knew he was about to tell me something that would make me mad at him. I jusy prayed it wasn't about another broad or I swear I was going to hurt something or someone tonight. I wasn't in the mood for any bad news, but I knew it was coming.

"Good or bad?"

"Depends on how you take it and respond to it. One could be taken bad, and the other really bad, but before you start popping off just let me finish." he said while scratching the back of his head. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Hurry up before I punch you in yo lip just for the hell of it," I snapped and frowned as I waited on him to speak up and be real. He sighed and grabbed both of my fists in his so I couldn't hit him, he was smarter than I thought he was.

"I gotta' go on a trip Thursday morning," he blurted out as he held my fist tighter in his hands. My frown deepened as I stared at him in confusion.

"A trip? What kind of fucking trip?"

"A money makin' mission," he replied simply and I stared at him with the 'don't fuck with me' look. He knew damn well I wasn't falling for that, so I don't even know why he was playing himself like I would. Money knew better than that.

"Mhm, that aint enough. Where is this trip and who are you going with?"

"Nobody but DJ man, stop trippin. Its only one night, we'll be back friday so chill out." he said squeezing my hands tightly. My face was getting hotter the more we talked about this "trip". He was right, I was angry, but not as angry as I could be. Then again, I hadn't heard the second news yet.

"Why?"

"We gotta' eat baby," he replied.

"Isn't the club opening back up? What did Caren say today at the meeting?" I asked and he immediately started to cough again and his face began to turn red, which brought another frown onto my face and suspicion into my head.

"Shut down until further notice," he said.

"What the hell? When was I gone know about this?"

"Uh, now." he shot smartly and I snatched my arm away from him and punched him hard in his chest before he grabbed my hand once again, and held it even tighter this time. It hurt a little, but I didn't complain. He was pissing me off.

"Don't fucking play with me Damian." I said calling him by his real name this time. I only did it when I was mad at him or I really wanted to get his attention and he knew it.

"You better stop hittin' me, that shit hurt man." he winced as we both looked at the spot on his chest where I'd hit him and it turned red along with his face. I didn't even care at this point, he deserved to be hit harder than that.

"Fuck you, it's suppose to hurt dumbass." I retorted.

"Man, look, we gotta' fire Caren." he said and looked away like he was avoiding my gaze. I frowned because that statement caught me completely off guard. I was not expecting him to say that to me of all things. Why would he want to fire her? Caren does all of our business for us and she does a damn good job, besides she's a good friend of mine.

"Why? Caren is good as hell for us. She helps with the club, making money, and everything else, why would we want to fire her Damian?" I asked skeptically.

"Ugh," he replied nervously and my suspicions rose even more than before. He wouldn't even look at me right now, which caused my heart to thump in my chest as I swallowed the lump im my throat. I had a bad feeling about this.

"Money, what did you do?" I whispered softly, afraid of what he'd say after that. I was dreading the answer he'd supply, but I listened anyway and waited on him to speak.

"Look, just listen to me. We was in a meetin' and she got real cocky, so I just brushed it off thinkin' it was just Caren. Then she got up and sat on my side of the booth, I brushed that off too. Next thing I know, she rubbin on my dick and .... uh, she kissed me. On God I pushed her off of me because you was callin' me. I swear thats all that happened." he said quickly and held onto me even more now thay yhe cat was out of the bag.

My heart broke as I looked at him with a frown on my face. I wasn't expecting him to say that, I could already feel the tears welling up in my eyes. He didn't realize what he just said to me. "What the fuck Money? You pushed her off only because I fucking called you? Money you're full of shit, you aint shit, I swear." I said calmly as I tried to snatch my fist away from his large hands and get up. I'd heard enough of this shit and I didn't want to hear anymore of it. The damage was done now.

He held me down with all he had in him as he looked at me sympathetically. "Baby chill, that aint come out right. It aint go further than that man, ian even do shit." he said trying to ease the moment but that only made it worst and that only made me blow up on him even worst. He should just shut the fuck up and let me vent.

"That's the damn problem Damian, you aint do shit, you never do shit. You shouldn't have let her get close enough to fucking feel on you Money, let alone kiss you in your fucking mouth. I can't even believe this shit is happening again. We have been married less than two weeks and you're already fucking up, which only makes me think. Was marrying you the biggest mistake of my life?" I screamed but my voice broke at the last question and the tears threatened to fall, but I held it in. I didn't want it to fall in front of him, which is why I needed to get away soon before I caved under pressure.

"I know Essence, I'm sorry baby. Don't say that shit, you know I love you. It just happened so fast." he pleaded, but I wasn't trying to hear any of it. The more he talked, the more I wanted him to get away from me and the more I wanted to go off on him. My husband allowed another broad to kiss him, this shit was overrated.

"Yeah and when I beat both of y'all asses, its gone happen fast too, now let me go." I yelled as I tried to pull away, but he hugged me with my hands still in his, so they were now behind me. I just wanted to get away from him right now. This is one of the very big arguments when we were just a couple, him letting bitches get too comfortable and kiss on him and now its a problem in our marriage.

"You aint fightin' nobody, so please chill and just calm down. I'm sorry Essence, real shit. Just calm down and hear me out right now." he said, but that was far from my mind. I wanted him to leave me the hell alone right now. I wanted to be as far away from him as my feet would take me before I started to cry.

"Get the fuck off me Damian," I yelled, not caring if Domani heard me from his room. I was just hurt right now and it was all because of him. It wasn't as bad as it could be, but with our issues in the past, that only made it worst to me.

"No," he replied firmly and that only angered me more. My body was turning red as I struggled to get away from him, but his strength over powered mine completely, so it was no use in me struggling.

"Money, leave me alone. I hate you right now, I really do. Maybe I shouldn't say that, but thats how I feel. I hate you so much right now, you aint shit, you aint shit, you aint shit." I said repeatedly and I think that hit a nerve in him because right then he let go of my arms and I got up from his lap as quickly as I could without falling over.

"Baby, wait .." he called but I opened the door and walked out, slamming it with full force behind me. That was when I finally released my hot tears and broke down right there on the floor in the hallway. I cried hard, right there, not caring who heard me. I was shaking uncontrollably until I felt a hand on my shoulder and my head snapped up about to go off on Money, until I realized that it was only my baby boy staring back at me with those chubby cheeks and brown eyes.

I pulled him into my hug and wrapped my arms around him tightly as I cried into his shoulder. He did the same to my neck as he patted my back soothinglu. This is what I needed, at least one of my boys would never do me dirty. I smiled weakly and kissed his cheek and held him close to me as he tried his best to console his momma.

"Not cry momma, not cry." he said and used his tiny fingers to wipe away the tears that had fallen from my face. He made me smile as I held him close to me and rocked the both of our bodies back and forth. All I needed right now is my son close to me. Just holding him in my arms made me happy. I ignored the fact that he was the twin of the man that continued to hurt me, I kept my son close, even though his daddy wasn't shit.
_____

My computer has been down, but I'm back now.

xoxo @qveenV_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192 6 23
25 year old Darren aka Master runs Baton rouge.His girlfriend Renee leaves him for another man.He finally rekindle his love with his first love Heave...
1.8K 128 12
Tarai Brown's life was filled with nothing but misery, pain and abuse after the accidental death of her mother. She's trapped in a place in life that...
2.2M 55.9K 37
Copyright © 2012 Readinbooks2 "You always hear about the main chick in these types of situations. Everyone feels so bad for them, but who is anyone o...