Hold Me Down

By VanessaTheAuthor

Essence Johnson is back out into the real world as bad as ever. With her baby boy Domani and her son's father... More

Prolouge | Blue
Chapter One | One + One
Chapter Two | The Matrimony
Chapter Three | Don't Wake Me Up
Chapter Four | Soft
Chapter Six | You Aint Shit
Chapter Seven | Bed Peace
Chapter Eight | Hustler's Ambition
Chapter Nine | White Girls
Chapter Ten | I'll Be There
Chapter Eleven | War Ready
Chapter Twelve | If I Aint Got You
Chapter Thirteen | Daddy
Chapter Fourteen | Hold Me
Chapter Fifteen | No Angel
Chapter Sixteen | Start Over
Chapter Seventeen | Bout' Mine
Chapter Eighteen | Don't Understand Me
Chapter Nineteen | WTH
Chapter Twenty | Resentment
Chapter Twenty One | I Miss You
Chapter Twenty Two | Spotless Mind
Chapter Twenty Three | Good By Now
Chapter Twenty Four | Again
Chapter Twenty Five | Stay With Me
Chapter Twenty Six | See You Again
Chapter Twenty Seven | The Manipulation
Chapter Twenty Eight | Still
Chapter Twenty Nine | When They Come For Me
Chapter Thirty | I Got You
Chapter Thirty One | The Pressure
Chapter Thirty Two | Angel of Mine
Chapter Thirty Three | Bye Bye
Chapter Thirty Four | For My Brother
Chapter Thirty Five | Still Standing
Epilouge | Hold Me Down
Qveen's Note
Trilogy | Hold It Down

Chapter Five | A Couple Bandz

50.4K 1.2K 434
By VanessaTheAuthor

Chapter Five | A Couple Bandz

_____

A couple bandz on my left and my right

I'm just riding through the city, yeah

I don't even know if I'm living this life right

But I gotta go and get it, yeah - Fetty Wap
_____

Money

"Damn, y'all bitches sorry as fuck," I joked as I hit my nigga Ricky up with some dap. We'd just come up on two fifty each from schooling these old ass niggas in a two on two match of basketball at the gym. It was DJ and Adrian, against me and Ricky. Of course we won, so each one of them had to pay us five hundred, which we split evenly. It was chump change, but it was fun taking these tired ass niggas money.

"Fuck you, y'all niggas just got lucky on them last three shots. Y'all asses ain't cold, so kill that shit." Adrian frowned as he flipped both of us the bird. We all burst into laughter and plopped down onto the bleachers in the gym. I leaned my back on the next row and tried to even out my breathing. A nigga was tired as fuck, it was first to a hundred points, so we been playing since like ten this morning.

"Whatever bitch ass nigga," I smirked as I grabbed my water bottle and red towel from my gym bag. I unscrewed the top and took my first and last drink out of it, right before pouring the whole bottle over my head to cool me down. I used the towel to dry me off and looked to see they ass looking at me like I was crazy.

"Nigga you goofy as fuck," DJ frowned as he looked at the puddle of water that had formed on the floor. I didn't give a fuck, thats what they had janitors for. They ass had to mop regardless, so I gave em' a little extra water to work with when they did. So, I was really helping them out.

"Whatever dawg, look, I got some shit to discuss wit' y'all. I need to know are y'all wit' it or not. We ain't got all day either, I need y'all answers before we leave this bitch." I said seriously as I leaned up and rested my elbows on my knees. They gave me their undivided attention, preparing for the shit I was about to lay on them. I been thinking hard on this the past week, now its time to get the boys on deck too.

"What the fuck is up dude? A nigga got to get home in a minute or Nicole gone kill my ass." DJ said trying to rush a nigga. I turned around to this nigga with a frown on my face. He lucky I didn't want to lose his bucket head ass, or I'd keep him out later just to see Nicole knock his ass out. Good thing I'm a good ass baby brother and actually care for his ass.

"Anyway, man, it's been a whole fuckin' week since the club been shut down and ain't nobody bringin' in no type of bread. I mean, ain't shit else we can do on the club situation but wait til they give us our shit back. I meet wit' Caren in the morning to see what they been saying, but this just an idea. I think we need to do what we did best. Yeah, I know y'all thinkin' I'm one of the most stupidest niggas out here, and stupidest ain even a word, but we need to be makin' money. I know we just now getting out of this shit, but I need to come up on some cash. Ain't no easy money, like drug money." I said, laying the bait out and waiting on them to reach for that shit. All of them sat quietly and I knew they was thinking about what I'd said. Thing is, they was taking too long to fucking speak.

"Damn, talk bitches, I need to know what it's gone be before I start this shit up. Y'all in or what? Closed mouths don't get fed, just like closed hands don't get bread. Feel me?"

"I feel you one thousand, but nigga stop lyin'. You know you got stacks of money stashed overseas for rainy days and five more lives. You don't have to do this shit Money, and you know that." Adrian said and I smacked my lips. Niggas always telling me what I do and don't have to do. Last time I checked, my daddy dead and my momma been stop tellin' me what the fuck to do. I knew he was looking out like a real friend should, but damn.

"Yeah nigga for rainy days, check the fuckin' weather. It ain't a rainy day. I'm just tryna' get it the best way I know how until this club come back into play. All I wanna' know is, are y'all down or not? And y'all don't got to do it, it's just a proposition for y'all." I told them truthfully. If they wasn't with it, then oh well. I wasn't gone force it on them.

"What the fuck I look like, lettin' yo dumb ass do this shit alone? We been boys since elementary nigga, you should already know I'm down wit' the team. Plus, Alisha ass been bitchin' on me already, so just let me know when we gettin' shop up and runnin'. We still got everything, the whole team been waitin' for work. All we'll need is a new connect, cause Hector ain't fuckin' wit us after we crossed em. He got some new niggas on our old turf too, so we'll have to get that straight as well." Ricky said and I smiled and dapped my nigga up again. Ricky was always right behind me, always had my back just like a blood brother.

"I already got a connect, let me handle all that. All y'all would have to do is let everybody know, shop is openin' back up. As for Hector and his new niggas, we'll handle them in due time. They can kick rocks for all I care. Them our blocks and if we have to lay they whole team down to show it, then so be it. I'm always ready for some action."

"Well, I guess I'm all in too. Shit, y'all my niggas and if y'all wit' it, I am too. Bianca gone bitch out on my ass when she find out 'bout this shit, but hopefully once she see money flowin', she'll ease up." Adrian said and I gave him some dap next. Everybody was gettin' on board, but lastly was DJ, the oldest out of the group. He was always the one that tried to reason, but fuck that.

"That's what I'm talm' bout, what about you big bro? It's on you fam, you in?" I asked with a slight smirk on my face as I held my hand out for him to pound. He frowned at us and shook his head, causing my smirk to widen as he pounded my hand, making everything complete. That really was all I needed, as long as my big brother was with it, then we good.

"Damn, I hate y'all bitch asses. Y'all know I'm down for the kill. We need to have a meetin' wit' the whole team before Monday, we tryna' be up by next weekend. Put the word out niggas, we back in this shit like we never left." DJ smirked as he stood up along with the rest of us as we agreed.

We all grabbed our gym bags and slung them over our shoulders before exiting the gym. It was the middle of September and Nicole decided to have Haileigh ass a big birthday party for her 6th birthday today. My little niece was growing the fuck up on me and getting grown ass hell. Her little ass con me out of a hundred dollars every time she see me. Her bucket head ass, just like her damn uncle, a finesser. That's my hyper Hails though.

"Aight niggas, I'll see y'all at the party. Bring ya' bad ass kids over at three on the dot. Nicole got a lot of shit for they asses. DJ said and everyone nodded before Adrian and Ricky disappeared towards their cars and it was just me and DJ left. I grabbed my keys and was about to walk away towards my ride, but he grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"Man, you sure you wanna' get back into this shit again after last time? You and Essence doing good and she thinking you done wit' the game, you really wanna' go back into that? You got more than just you to think about this go round man." he said trying to reason, just like I knew his block head ass would. I sighed and nodded my head in agreement. He was definitely right, but I been sure about this for a few days now.

"I gotta' feed the fam man, so if that's what I got to do to get money, I'm gone take the risk. I know you only lookin' out for me, but what she don't know, won't hurt. Ian' gone lie about it if she ask, but I just pray she never does until this shit over and the club back open. This only for a couple months."

"Kill all that man, you know you sittin' on a couple mill, you and yo' family straight for life. Now, I'm gone ask one last time, you sure you wanna do this again? You got a wife and kid now, shit ain't the same as it was when we was coming up into the game. We ain't have a choice back then, because it was all we had. We got a choice now Money, it's up to you to pick the right one." DJ was speaking real shit, but sadly, I ain't wanna hear none of it. I had my mind made up and ain't shit gone change it anytime soon.

"DJ, I know, I'm still all in man. What about you, cause you soundin' like you gone bitch out fam? If you want outs, say the word and you ain't got to do this shit bro."

"Nah, I'm just makin' sure this what you want baby bro. I'm all hands on deck, just waitin' on a green light." he said and I smiled before nodding my head. Thats what the hell I thought he'd say.

"Well, look, Ima' set up this meetin' with the connect for us, after tomorrow when I see what Caren say about the peoples. I'll let you know then, but I'll fuck wit' you at Haileigh birthday party later on, aight? I gotta' get home, Essence gone have my damn head because I'm late as hell. I was suppose to been home at twelve and it's damn near two. She gone swear I was gettin' into trouble," I smacked my lips and DJ laughed. We gave each other a pound before heading our separate ways.

I hopped into my Camaro and rolled out of the parking lot, headed away from home. I had one last stop before I went straight there. It was important that I went, or the lil lady gone tear my head off about it, so I rather not upset her evil little ass. After ten minutes, I pulled into Toys R Us and parked my car. I had to go pick up a custom car that I got for my niece. Shit was costing me two stacks, but she was worth it. I couldn't wait until I get me a baby girl, but Essence seem to not want to have more kids. It's cool tho, she gone have five more of my kids whether she know it or not.

I grabbed a shirt and pulled it over my body as I sat here and thought about the conversation we'd just had. As much as I loved Essence and my kid, I was doing this for us. All that saved up money was for when we get old and can't do none for ourselves, that was for when our kids got older. I wanted my kids to never have to work, my kid's kids, was gone be straight because they granddaddy hustled for them to always have everything they could ever want. My dad taught me how to look at the future, not just the present. I'm hustling for the future of my family and my family's family, so if I had to go against her wishes to do it, I would.

_____

Essence

Domani stood up straight on our bed as I brushed his soft curls down neatly on his head and placed the small gold cuban link chain around his neck that was a gift from his uncle Marcus. My baby boy was all dressed up in a pair of khaki cargo shorts, a red Ralph Lauren polo collar shirt and a pair of white air force ones. He had the matching red Ralph Lauren baseball cap that I pulled onto his head, that had a white horse on it like the shirt. I did rather good without Money, my baby looked handsome too.

"Where the hell is your daddy?" I cursed under my breath as I tied Domani's shoes on his feet and he started to giggle which caught my attention. I looked up at him and he was looking at something or someone behind me. I didn't have to turn and look to know exactly who it was.

"Damn baby, I'm right here." he said sarcastically as he walked up behind me and grabbed my ass in the palm of his right hand before kissing my cheek and bumping me out the way so he could finish dressing Domani. I sighed and plopped down onto the bed beside them both. I was happy to have him take over for me.

"It's about damn time your ass come home," I snapped as I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at him with a full blown frown on my face. He shot me a smirk once he'd finished tying Domani's shoes and then he sat down on the bed next to me as he looked between the two of us.

"Stop cursin' in front of my lil man." Money said as he stripped out of his t-shirt and laid it on the bed. I rolled my eyes and gave him a finger before getting back up. I picked Domani up from the bed and propped him up on my hip as I frowned at Money's fine ass. I'd already ironed and laid out or clothes, so all we had to do was get dressed and leave for the party.

"Fuck you, you're late."

"I know man, damn. I'm here now, so kill all that noise. You shower already?" he asked as his eyes trailed down my body, taking occasional stops along the way. I rolled my eyes and shifted Domani higher up on my hip. My little baby was getting heavier as the days passed by. His apetite was picking up just like his dad's.

"Nope,"

"Good, my moms downstairs. Take him down and come bring yo' ass on back up here. I'm an impatient nigga, so don't make me wait on yo' ass." he said and winked at me before disappearing into the adjoining bathroom. I wanted to decline, but I just smiled and left the room, doing as told. I held Domani and took him downstairs to his grandma for a moment while us grown folks handled business up here.

"Hey my babies," she cooed as I walked into the kitchen to see her wrapping plastic wrap around the Minnie Mouse cake that she'd prepared for the party today. She'd originally come over so she could show me how to bake a cake, but I didn't know I had to get Domani ready, so I missed half of the process, thanks to Money's late ass.

"You done momma?" I asked as I watched her put the cake into the box and close the top on it. The cake was four layers covered in pink, white, and purple, with different color bows and high heels that Minnie Mouse wore on the cartoon show that played on Disney. That was the theme Nicole had chosen that Haileigh loved. Mrs.Nyla could cook her ass off, which is why she agreed to make the cake for the party. It was pretty ass hell too.

"Yes ma'am, I am darling. Why, what you need?" she said as she washed her hands and came over to grab Domani from my arms. She did exactly what I needed her to do, hold Domani. She kissed all over his cheeks as he giggled and squirmed around in her arms. I laughed to myself as he tried to push her face away from his, but she kept kissing his chubby cheeks repeatedly.

"Ima' go shower and get ready for the party. I just wanted you to watch him for me, since Money is getting ready too," I said and she chuckled deviously while nodding her head. Momma Nyla was not a fool nor a dummie, she was rather hip to the games that the new generation played now a days.

"Don't worry, I got my baby boy. Take your time and please don't be too loud. We do not want to hear screaming down here," she chuckled as she winked at me and disappeared into the den. My cheeks grew hot as I stood there embarassed at her remark. I couldn't believe she said that to me, which only made me ashamed. I turned on my heels and left to go back upstairs and get into the shower with my man.

Once in the bathroom, I stripped from all of my clothes and left them on the floor. I opened the glass door and climbed into the shower in front of him. Almost immediately, he wrapped his firm, tattooed arms around my waist and kissed my lips repeatedly. I wanted to know where he'd been, so I pulled away and looked at him as the water cascaded over both our bodies from both sides of the shower.

"I love you Essence Elise Johnson," he whispered into my ear as he kissed the side of my face softly and moved down to my neck. Before he got too far and I lost control of myself and gave into him, I gently pushed at his chest a little to get him to halt so I could ask him.

"You better, now where were you?" I said raising an eyebrow. I know how Money was, he was usually up to no good most of the time. No, I know he wasn't cheating on me, but he tended to get into trouble when I didn't keep tabs on him, murder trouble and we were working on that problem since we talked after he'd killed Tracy. We were working on him, now that he'd left his old life alone, and was all legal now, he needed to stray away from all of his thug ways, killing, etc.

"Man, why you askin' so many questions baby?" he whined as he tried to kiss on my neck once again, but I roughly pushed his back flat up against the tiled shower wall and attempted to hold him in place so that he couldn't move or try anything else to sway me away from my questions.

"Because, I'm your wife and I can do what the hell I want to do. Now, I'm waiting boo." I smirked as I held him down against the wall, while the water drenched our naked bodies. I knew he was allowing me to think I had the upper hand over him, but in reality he was still in charge. He could easily push me off of him and flip the script if he wanted to do so.

He chuckled loudly and then smirked down at me. "I went to play ball with the boys this morning. I been at the gym the whole time baby," he said and I nodded. That was good to hear. He needed to work on his anger and realize murder wasn't a way to solve all his problems. Money is 26 years old and he has killed over a hundred people since he turned 16. That's bad, very bad which is why I'm trying to break him away from that habit.

"Mhm, That better be it."

"Oh yeah, that and I picked up a last minute gift for my baby girl. I swear ian' kill nobody today. Ain' nobody fuck wit' me, so I wasn't tempted to whip out my burner and pop off on nobody." he smirked again as he kissed my nose. I ignored the last part and smacked my lips.

"Money, you keep on, you're gonna' spoil that little girl rotten." I scolded as I looked up at him. He always gave Haileigh whatever she desired. I thought it was cute how they were so close as niece and uncle and she could get anything out of him, but he always went overboard. He acted like her dad the way he bought her so much stuff. I wasn't bothered by it, but damn. I guess I'd have to give my baby a daughter of his own sooner or later, preferably later.

"That's my hyper Hails man, my first niece. Since you actin' funny wit' the cooch after my little man, I gotta' spoil both my nieces until you give me a girl of my own to spoil." he said and I smiled at his response. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his lips down onto mine, kissing him passionately.

"Well, you can spoil those two all you want for a couple more years. Domani is your first and last child for a while, unless you go elsewhere and make one. This coochie is not popping out any more of your big head ass kids no time soon." I said seriously and he easily flipped me, so now my back was against the wall and he was pinning me down. He kissed my lips and trailed further down to my neck.

"Is that so?" he whispered as he groped and rubbed all over my body, causing me to shut my eyes tight and to bite my bottom lip.

"Yes," I muttered, my breath getting caught in my throat as his thick fingers found my clit in between my legs. His fingers roamed my special area as I leaned my head back against the wall, biting down on my lip harder. Before long, his two fingers were dug into my body and he moved them around inside of me. I moaned as I arched into his touch as he fingered the hell out of me, right here on the shower wall.

It lasted a couple minutes until my thighs started to lock up and my walls started to clench around his thick two fingers, but he pulled his hand away before inserting his tool in it's place and that drove me crazy. He grabbed one of my legs and held it up in his arm as he rammed his shaft in and out of me in a quick motion, causing me to whimper and moan loudly throughout the shower. I know momma said not to loud, but only if she knew how her son felt.

"I love you so much Money," I mumbled as he continued to give me all nine inches of himself. He hit me with deep and fast strokes as I took every last one like a pro. A couple minutes passed and I felt myself tense up along with him. All of a sudden it got hotter and steamier in here as he picked up his speed as we both got ready to have our release.

"You on the pill?" he asked over my moans and the water that pounded down on us. My breast bounced up and down as our skin slapped together repeatedly as he looked me in my eyes. I knew in a couple of seconds we both would let off our load, which only made Money go even faster. My eyes began to roll as I tried to hold it and wait on him, so we could go together.

"Yes!" I shouted.

"Damn," he grunted as I screamed to the top of my lungs. Both of us had had enough as we both came together. My juices coated his tool and his sperm filled my insides as he looked into my eyes with a smirk. That bastard purposely nutted in me, even after I'd told him I was on birth control. I smiled weakly as I held onto his neck. My thighs were already sore.

"I love you too Mrs.Johnson," he mumbled as he kissed my lips. It's been a while since we had shower sex, so that was for old times sake. I enjoyed every second of it, even though we'd be late as hell for the party now. It's all good though, an ounce of sex a day keeps the drama away, or so I hope.

_____

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Haileigh, happy birthday to you!" we all gathered around the cake that Mrs.Nyla had made and sang the birthday song to little Haileigh. I hung onto Money's arm as he held little Domani in arms as we sung. The three of us were dressed alike in red polo shirts, khaki shorts, and air force ones with matching hats.

"Blow your candles out baby," Nicole instructed her and little Haileigh did just that and blew all six of her candles out at once before smiling for all of the cameras that took her picture. This was a wonderful party put together by Nicole and I. There were characters, bouncers, and food all over. The party went perfect and I was happy Haileigh liked all her gifts we'd bought her.

"Who wants cake?" Nicole called and everyone shouted for a piece. I let go of Money's arm and helped her distribute the cake to all of the kids and adults. Once that was done, I grabbed a piece for us and we all went over to a table. Money sat down with Domani on his left leg and he pulled me down onto his right. I didn't protest as I cut a piece of the cake and put it into Domani's mouth.

"Cake good mommy," he chimed as he opened his mouth wide for another piece. I chuckled and put another piece of cake in his mouth before turning my attention to Money who had his mouth wide open, waiting on cake too. I chuckled as I picked up a piece with my hand and smushed it into his mouth. Cake icing smeared over his lips as he ate the bread of the cake that did get into his mouth.

"You foul as fuck for that, now get this shit off my face before I punch yo' ass." he demanded and I obliged by kissed his face, licking off all of the excess icing. He smirked as he looked down at Domani who watched us, waiting on more cake expectantly. He was frowning and patting my leg to get us to stop.

"Y'all so damn nasty, feed that baby his cake." Bianca commented sarcastically as she sat next to us. I flipped her a bird before giving my baby more cake. Domani loved him some sweets, but he didn't eat too much of it. I was not trying to be up all night with him because his tummy hurts. I refused, so thats why I only got one piece for all three of us.

"Cake ma ma, cake." Domani whined for more. I gave him the last piece that was on my plate before getting up and tossing it into the trash. I took my seat back on Money's lap and kissed the both of their cheeks. My little family was cute, so cute that I had to take out my selfie stick and do us one for the gram. I postitioned the phone to get our whole bodies with us sitting on his lap. Money stuck his toungue out towards the side of my face and Domani did the same with his tongue stuck out. I completed the trio and did the same, then snapped the picture right after Money grabbed a chunk of my ass.

My man, my son, my family. #TheJohnson3 ♥♛$

______

Money

"Aye Money, let me talk to you real quick." DJ called as he stood up from his chair, placed Haileigh onto her feet and walked past us over to a bush that was off to the side of the house. I already knew what it was about, so I tapped Essence's leg for her to get up and hold Domani until I came back from talking to my brother. I wonder what this nigga had to tell me.

"Aye baby, hold him until I come back. It won't take long, got to go talk to DJ real quick." I said as she stood up from my lap and grabbed Domani. I saw the stank look on her face which amused me. I smirked and pulled her hips back, so that her body was as close as it could get to mine. She rolled her eyes and I pinched her thigh. She winced in pain and pushed at me chest roughly.

"Why you do that?" She whined as she rubbed the now red spot on her leg. I shrugged and kissed her lips quickly. I aint have time for her whining right now, I had to go see what this paper be like with my nigga DJ. Time is money, and right now she ain't paying me for shit.

"Right back, I promise. Lose the attitude man, I see that shower wasn't enough for yo' ass." she smacked her lips as I ran off to where DJ was, that was secluded from the rest of the party. We didn't need no nosy asses listening in on what we were talking about over here. It was just us, Adrian and Ricky was too busy stuffing they mouths, fish face ass niggas.

"Wassup man, the fuck you want?"

"I set the meeting up for Monday evening, everybody excited and shit to be put back on with the game. I'm slick excited to dawg, it's just some about the game that make a nigga dick hard, ya feel me?" he said as he grinned and held out his fist for me to pound. I frowned and took a step back from this nigga. He was sounding real fucked up right now, had to put some space in between us for a minute there.

"Nah, nigga ion' feel you. Anyway, that's a bet. After I talk to Caren and see wassup with that, I'm gone hit y'all up and set up the meeting with the new connect we gone fuck with. We prolly' have to fly out sometime this week, you comin' wit me right?" I asked as I looked around to make sure we were the only ones over here. I looked at Essence to see her ass starring at me. I grabbed my dick and licked my tongue out, scrunching up my face while she laughed and shook her head.

"Fuck yeah, ian' makin' that mistake and not goin' wit' yo hot headed ass again. We got one big problem that we didn't discuss tho." he said skeptically as he scratched the back of his head. I looked at him funny.

"What that?"

"What the fuck we gone tell these females of ours? They gone have both our heads on a damn silver platter when they find out about this shit, so what the fuck we gone do bro?"

"Don't tell em, simple." I mumbled as I glanced back at Essence. This time she was playing with Domani. They were dancing on the patio. My family looked happy and I wanted to keep it that way. I hated keeping shit hidden from her, but this was just how I had to get it. I may not be living this right, but I got to go and get it.

"Fuck you mean, lie to them?"

"Nah, don't lie, but don't tell em either. Just avoid the topic and if it get to hot, do what you gotta' do man. We just got to keep this shit on the down low until we get this club back open. It'll only be a couple months, so hopefully they don't find out about it between now and then." I shrugged my shoulders and ran a hand over my face.

"Ion' know man, Nicole hate that hidin' shit and you know Essence will knock yo' shit loose if she find out you back slangin'." he reasoned and once again I smacked my lips, I would prefer to smack his ass though. DJ thought about stuff too much sometimes until it got on my nerves.

"Just trust me man, they won't find out. We gone see about this club in the morning when I talk to Caren, if not, yoy already know what's goin' down. And Essence ain't gone do shit to me, I can handle mine big bro. Now, just trust me on this one."

"Aight, Ima trust you on this. You fuck up, I fuck you up. Done deal." he said and I smirked as I pulled this tank head ass nigga into a homie hug.

"My nigggaaaaaaa." I chimed right before Haileigh ran up and jumped into her dad's arms and he walked off. I stood off to the side hoping I was making the right moves. I had good intentions, but would it cost me in the long run? I knew Essence hated what I was doing, but I was still doing it. Was a couple bandz worth putting my family back in jeopardy for? I guess so, the game is hard to shake. You either make it out or you don't, and as dumb as it sounds, I'll risk it to make sure my family straight for life.

_____

Hope you enjoyed !

xoxo @qveenV_

Drama is really about to start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 1.3K 24
"Where the hustle brings the dollar." In a city full of money, sex, and drugs..you will get swallowed whole. In Amir Brooks and Asshir Robinson's per...
2.2M 55.9K 37
Copyright © 2012 Readinbooks2 "You always hear about the main chick in these types of situations. Everyone feels so bad for them, but who is anyone o...
192 6 23
25 year old Darren aka Master runs Baton rouge.His girlfriend Renee leaves him for another man.He finally rekindle his love with his first love Heave...
802K 19.3K 76
Kyla is a 17 year old girl who live in the hood , who is always fighting and who don't takes nobody shit. Not even her mama. When she gets into a fig...