Destiny (MHA x male reader)

By Dhruv_M1702

Destiny. A simple word. Yet, such huge mysteries hide behind this simple seven letter word. In a world which... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (Hehe)
Umm...
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Sorry y'all
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
So... Thanks so much, y'allπŸ₯Ήβ€οΈ
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
A lil QnA
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 24

1.5K 76 4
By Dhruv_M1702

We see the students of 1A standing near a station, with their hero costumes in their hands.

Aizawa: Alright, you little shits got your costumes? 

Pink Girl: YESSIR!

Aizawa: Speak properly, Mina. It's yes sir. 

Pink Girl: Yes sir…

Y/N keeps staring at his costume case.

Tsu: Y/N?

Y/N: …

Tsu: Y/N? Are you alright, kero?

Y/N turns around and faces her.

Y/N: Oh, what's up, Tsu? 

Y/N… was smiling.

A fake one.

Tsu knew it.

Tsu: Why are you faking a smile, kero? Your quirk is back to normal, so what's bothering you?

Yes. Y/N had told everyone that his quirk had returned and it was just Aizawa canceling his quirk during the festival.

Call it what you want, but Y/N didn't wish to make Tsu sad.

So, he lied. 

Tsu: … I don't know why you won't tell me, kero, but I hope you get through whatever it bothering you, Y/N.

Y/N: … Thanks. I promise to tell you once I figure it out myself.

This was… strange.

Y/N usually didn't care how his actions affected the people around him.

Y/N wasn’t a boy of that sorts.

But… this wasn't the time to think about such things.

Y/N had an objective for now.

And that objective was to-

Aizawa: Let's go.

Y/N turns around and sees that Aizawa was ready to take Y/N to his internship.

Y/N had chosen Aizawa for his internship.

On the way, Y/N remained silent. It seemed as if he was thinking about something. 

Aizawa understood it. 

As he was informed from Nezu, Y/N was quirkless and the reason he could manipulate fire was because he was one of the bender guys, who Aizawa had always thought of as myths and children's stories.

But from what Aizawa was told, his first priority was to teach Y/N how to fight. Believe me when I say that even though Aizawa would treat the students like little miscreant devils, he cared for them like a father when needed. 

But right now, even after researching for hours about bending and its history, all Aizawa could find out was even less than what Y/N currently knew. 

So, right now, Aizawa’s goal was to sharpen Y/N’s fighting skills.

And that was exactly what he was going to do.

Now, since he was an underground hero, he didn't have a flashy tower to call a headquarters like All Might or Endeavor.

Truth be told, Y/N was the first intern that Aizawa had taken under himself.

Soon enough, the two reached their destination.

Aka, Aizawa’s HQ.

Aka, Aizawa’s house.

It was a normal flat. Nothing you might expect from a hero. And since he was an underground hero and wasn't exactly popular, it helped him live normally under the same roof as many other civilians. 

This place provided food, shelter, and other basic necessities, and that was all Aizawa wished for. Call him minimalistic, but this was what Aizawa hoped for when looking for a house in Musutafu.

And another thing to notice, was a cat who spent most of his time sleeping, just like his owner.

Y/N was in a ground, looking around, when a voice comes from behind.

Aizawa: I’ve seen you are experienced with swords?

He sees that Aizawa was in his usual hero costume as he walked towards Y/N. 

Y/N: I am. Why?

Aizawa: Show me. Take those Kendo sticks, and try to strike me.

Y/N: You want me to strike you while you hold nothing to defend yourself? You really think that low of me?

Aizawa: Don't be foolish. You may be experienced in swordsmanship, but battle experience is what really matters in a fight.

Aizawa: You can learn thousands of forms and attacks, but you'll be overwhelmed if you’re incapable of implementing them in situations where it's do or die. Lesson one. NEVER underestimate your opponent. A tiger will always devour a deer, but an unexpected stampede from a herd of deers can bring the predator to it's dying breaths.

Y/N: Right.

He takes the sticks and takes a stance. 

Aizawa: Nice and firm stance. Now come at me.

Y/N runs at Aizawa, as he does a thrust attack by putting the two swords side by side in front of him and charging forward.

Aizawa lazily jumps over him and smacks Y/N on the top of his head.

Y/N: Ow?

Aizawa: You manage to graze me, we move on to the next training, if not, you get a smack on your head.

Y/N nods, as he dashes at him once again, trying a feint thrust and then a double strike with the Kendo sticks.

But once again, Aizawa fluently dodges the attacks and pins Y/N down on the ground.

He taps on Y/N's forehead and starts to speak.

Aizawa: You aren't clear in here. You're charging in with a good technique, but you aren't thinking about how the opponent can counter your attack. While attacking, you must think of how your enemy can counter and prepare another counter to it while attacking. That is what separates a good fighter from a good battler. There's a huge difference.

He gets up and helps Y/N up.

Aizawa: Now. Come at me once again.

Y/N cracks his neck, as he runs at Aizawa.

Endeavor: A quirkless person trying to be a hero is a fool's errand. You can't be a hero unless you have a quirk. Quirkless heroes exist, but only in comics and the imagination of others.

Y/N: He's so strong... So cool... No matter how many villains show up... He beats them all... He always wins... And never cries... Mama... Do you think...? I can still be... Like him...?

Y/N is met with a kick from Aizawa in the face.

Aizawa: Zoning out will never help you. Now get up and try to clear your head first.

Y/N gets up, as he sits down and closes his eyes.

Aizawa: Calm your mind. Focus on your breathing. Try to feel your heart pumping, your pulse pulsating. Feel the air vibrate through your ears and try to get a better knowledge of your surroundings.

Aizawa: Once you do that, you will feel your senses heighten up and your strength increasing.

Y/N takes a deep breath, as the quiet surroundings make his heart beat get louder in his ears till he could hear the blood pumping.

Endeavor: A quirkless person trying to be a hero is a fool's errand. You can't be a hero unless you have a quirk. Quirkless heroes exist, but only in comics and the imagination of others.

Y/N suddenly grabs something near his face, and opens his eyes to see that it was Aizawa's leg, and it seemed that the pro was about to strike Y/N with a kick to his face.

Aizawa: Good. Now try to maintain this state while trying to strike me.

Endeavor: A quirkless person trying to be a hero is a fool's errand. You can't be a hero unless you have a quirk. Quirkless heroes exist, but only in comics and the imagination of others.

Y/N: Yes sir!

A/N: AAAND, chapter 24 done!

Hope you guys liked it,

Till the next time,

Sayonara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 655 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...
4.2K 179 9
After thousands upon thousands of years, the world of sorcerers and curses was dieing out due to the hope inspired by the heros and few remained. Izu...
80.2K 1.7K 17
Y/n wasn't an average person, well average to this age. He was quirkless, he didn't have high hopes, because he lost them the day he was told he was...
183K 9.9K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...