โ„‘๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข...

Od multi_stories01

๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ... Vรญce

โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
Welcome/Moonstone
Saving Elena
Slayer
Saved
Survive
Spleen๏ฟผ
Don't mess this up
Sweets
Visible
Trust
Flirt
Why me?
Favorite Trick
Guilt
Shitty Apology
Boo!
No Matter What
Bring you back
This Tay Guy
Season 3 Cast
Swifty Swift
The Truth
Weak
Chicago
Stop it!
Hiding
Don't Do This
Mikeal
Tease
Honored
Stranger Danger!
Falls To You
Mikeal
What About Her?
How Much?
Sadly
Of Course
Perfect
Favor
Elskan
Approves
Each Other
Then Don't
Oww!
Second Best
Fucking Crazy
Existed
Now!
Middle
Nervous
Obsession
Ravishing
Protecting
True Love
Match
My Fault
Forever It Is
Sparkle
Regret
Crystal
Lifted
Gone
Permission
To Soon
He Can't Die
Alone
Council
He's Back
Sod Off
We Forgot
Sibling
Crisis
Kitten
Five
Birthmark
Always
๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–‘๐–‘ ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
Shouldn't
Father
Worried
Protect
Yikes
Leave
Deal
Slept
Field Trip
Demon
Kill
Friend
Take Down
Doubt
Can't
Thank You
Conveniently
Chance
Conspire
Side

Personal

1.9K 39 4
Od multi_stories01

"Well, as much as I might like to, I have pressing responsibilities here. Now, as you all know, the witch Davina is no longer with us. Without Davina, we can no longer monitor the activity of our witch neighbors. However, since their Harvest failed, their magic will soon be gone forever. Until then, I say we keep them on their toes. Diego, I wonder if you might lead a rousting in the cauldron."

Serena soon drowned out the rest of Klaus's speech, along with the voice of his young vampires. Serena promised to give him a chance, but the pace he was moving in was too fast for her. She felt like she couldn't even mourn over her niece, at least not properly.

She knew if she wanted Klaus to be her Klaus, she had to stick by him, but it wasn't an easy job. Not when you're family is looking down at you for his actions. Serena knew it came with being with him, but her heart called out to him and that's not something she could change. Not after being in love with him for centuries.

Serena eventually comes back to her senses, when she hears her eldest son speak. "I'm gonna take a personal day. Spend it with Mom."

Serena let's a small smile grace her face as she keeps her eyes on the door, in a matter of seconds, both Marcel and Jordan, with Milo in his arms are at the doorway. Serena motions them in and the don't waste time.

Marcel throws himself in the empty space next to her and Jordan right in front of her by her feet, Milo laying in his lap. Serena lays back, moving closing to Marcel, wrapping her arm around him before motioning Jordan to move into the empty she made for him under her arm.

With her two boys in her arms, she felt more content than ever. So many things have been hitting at such a overwhelming pace, but right now, the world seem to slow and she decided to join the peaceful moment she currently felt with her sons.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As easy as the peace came, it easy vanished. There was never any true peace in New Orleans. She might as well go back to Mystic Falls. The thought actually made her cringe inside. How dare a thought like that cross her mind.

They were now being guided by Diego, whose apparently now Klaus's right hand. They were in the Cauldron, Diego wanting to show them what he found, that caused the vampires to be skeptical.

Stefan nudges her out of her thoughts and gestures to the scene in front of the, Serena gasping and holding back her vomit when she saw two vampires, both desiccated, and both with the same magical symbol carved into their forehands. Their bodies lay inside a magic circle created with salt, with runes drawn inside.

"We came to mess with the witches, just like you said." Diego starts, glancing at Klaus. "And these two, they went missing. Found them like this, not even staked. Just dead."

Serena shiver at the weird feeling she felt flow through her. She glances at the vampire. "You go after them again, it's gonna be you who magically dies."

Diego gulps, looking to Klaus who held his hands up in defense and then to Marcel who shook his head as he went to speak. "That's two more of my guys gone. Nice job, Captain."

"Have you seen anything like this before?" Jordan asks Marcel.

Marcel shakes his head, looking at the scene in front of him. "Mhm. This is bad."

"That explains the weird feeling." Serena mutters as she continues to eye the body.

Marcel also glances at the man once more before he wraps an arm around his mother and Jordan, turns around, and starts to walk away. Everyone eyeing them.

"Where are you going? Someone has to account for this!" Klaus calls to Marcel.

"So you do it, Nik." Serena speaks for Marcel. Klaus turns his gaze to her. Serena speaks again. "Your are the king now.
You want revenge, get it yourself. Don't use others anymore."

"My lo—."

"That mark is tied to some bad mojo." Marcel cuts him off.

"I feel like this is a sign to back off." Damon leans his arm against Stefan's shoulder.

Klaus turns to the group. "We're gonna find whoever did this, and I will show them what suffering is."

"Dad, this can be a dangerous game your trying to play." Jordan says, standing next to Kol.

"I'm known for being dangerous."

"We know." They all say in unison.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Serena stood in a corner, hand on her belly as she listened to the group speak and congregate in the courtyard, discussing their current situation. Serena was very pregnant and tired, she just wanted to get rid of who did this, so she could go back to sleep.

"Let's just kill them. No hesitation. No questions." Serena speaks up, for the first time in that moment. All eyes shoot to her, Klaus and Elijah giving her shocked looks.

"That was deep, sis." Damon moves to her, hands on her shoulder.

"Who would even attack?" Stefan questions thinking about the many different possibilities. Their family was known for killing people and that causing them to be haunted, especially the Mikealson's.

Klaus runs a stressed hand over his face, he glances at his siblings. "I had hoped never to see that symbol again. I recall it is the signature of a fool who once stood against us."

"Clearly, some upstart witch is salvaging old tricks." Elijah speaks, moving back and forth as the thought.

"Of course you guys know who it is." Jordan says throwing his hands in the air.

"I believe so and I'll do for him as I did the other." Klaus turns his attention to Diego who stood off to the side letting the family have their moment. "Diego, when night falls, I want you to gather every vampire in the Quarter. Get me the head of whoever did this and put it on a stick."

"That's not gonna work." Serena starts.

"There's a problem with that." Tyler adds.

"Yeah." Diego reluctantly agrees with the wolf and chosen one. "Everyone is freaked out, man. We haven't had witches killing vampires in a long time. Marcel made sure of that."

"Marcel is acting like a scared child." Klaus scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"He is grieving a great loss, show some respect and sympathy, Nik." Serena's eyes harden as she stares at her lover, who looks like a hurt puppy. She grabs her eldest sons hand, the male squeezing it. "Continue."

"Okay, um, right...now you lot are left with me. Now, who of you will fight to defend our home?" Klaus glances around, only to see that no one comes forward. "Not a single one of you will stand with me, so afraid are you of this new threat? You should know better. I'll handle this myself."

"That's stupid of you." Kol and Katherine say in unison. "We'll help."

"It's not a party with out the Salvatore's." Stefan pipes in, Damon nodding in agreement.

"See, now we're all helping." Serena crosses her arms over her chest.

"Not you!" They all exclaim.

"What? Why not?" Serena looks at them offensively.

"Um, because there's a baby in you sweetheart." Klaus points to her pregnant belly.

"And? That's never stopped me before." Serena claims. "And it's definitely not stopped any of you denying me to fight along you before."

They stay quite, Klaus looking at them for help. Damon, clears his throat. "Bambi, come on, after yesterday, you've been drained. Stay at the compound."

"But that's boring." She pouts. "I want to help. You guys need me, I need to protect you guys."

"No, you need to be protected." Stefan remarks.

"My love." Klaus steps forward, Marcel moves so that he could give them space. Klaus takes her face into his gentle hands. "You need to stay back. You need to stay safe because if anything happens to you or our baby, I won't be able to handle what I'd do next."

Serena leans into his hands, she didn't want to leave them in their own, but if she put their baby at risk and she lost them...she'd lose herself. So, she sighs, kissing his hand. "Okay, fine, but if any of you guys get hurt, I'm going to hurt you ten times worst."

"Honestly wouldn't expect nothing less." Jordan shrugs.

"You aren't going, sir." Serena tilts her head at him. Klaus following.

"But—."

"If I'm staying, so are you." Serena says simply.

"That's not fair!"

"Tell that to your dad, now let's go."

"Yes, mom." Jordan sighs in defeat, following his mother as they left.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

If there was one thing this pregnancy caused her, besides love and pain, it would be clumsiness. She could never find her footing and she always was bumping into something. She no longer had any coordination.

Like now, as she walks up the stairs,
her foot hits the step and she trips over her foot, letting out a screams and before she can fall, she feels a pair of hands grab her and speed her to the top. Serena exhales,
letting her heart rate and herself catch a break before looking up at the person who caught her.

"Elijah, thank you." Serena beams before she frowns. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be protecting my brother."

"Any time and they wanted someone to come and watch you that wasn't a teenager and I offered." Elijah gives her a smile and shrug, the girl rolling her eyes. "I also came to watch Haley

They walk in a awkward silence. They haven't talked in a months maybe even longer. She didn't hate him, she just didn't like the fact that he blamed all the down falls this family has had on her lover.

"I apologize." Elijah breaks the silence. "It was never intention for Davina to die. She didn't deserve that. We all thought it would work and she would come back to Marcel...and you."

"She should be here, with Marcel and Jordan. You guys used her. Destroyed her. Don't you get that?! Davina was a teenager who feared living because she was going to die anytime because of you guys. You are the one that dragged her along, knowing at the end of it all you were going to give her up." Serena glares at him. "You were supposed to help her, protect her and you didn't even do that. You let Nik get to you, as he always does, Elijah. I know he's your brother, but be your own, be there for Damon."

With one last look at Elijah, Serena turns into Davina's old room, only to come to a stop, when she sees Hayley with drawings laid out in front of her. She felt her heart drop. "Sabina's drawings."

"Yeah." Hayley looks at her nervously. "Morbid, I know. I was just thinking... we never figured out why she drew those pictures of Celeste."

"You need to mind your business." Serena snaps. "You have no right digging through her things. None at all."

"I know, I'm sorry." Hayley stands. "I just wanted to help. I wanted to figure out why she would draw them."

"Once again, mind your—."

"She drew them for a reason, right?" Jordan walks in, interrupting his mother, giving her a look. "Maybe Celeste, I don't know. plays a big part in all this. It would make sense."

"Thats what I was thinking." Hayley agrees, giving the teen a small smile. "Anyway, I'm just killing time, now that we're on vampire lock-down."

"How about you spend time in your own room?" Serena remarks. "Stay there and leave us alone."

"Whoever did this, we will deal with them. It won't be long." Elijah tells them, stopping Hayley from responding, knowing it wouldn't go well for her.

"I just think it's kind of funny that it took some big, supernatural threat for you to even come into the same room as me." Hayley raises an eyebrow.

"No one likes you, Hayley." Serena snaps. "You know you tried to kill my baby, and then try to kiss and flirt with Elijah like he isn't happily dating Damon. It's disgusting."

"I didn't—."

"Yes you did." Jordan butts in. "You totally did."

"I do apologize if you feel neglected. I have been occupied." Elijah being Elijah, of course decides to take the polite road. "My siblings are in some quarrel. Niklaus remains agitated. You'll recall that even our slightest interactions seem to infuriate him. And you just seem to be a, I usually don't say this, but a bitch. I don't like that."

Jordan and Serena gasp as they try to hold back their laughs. Hayley looks taken back by Elijah's use of words as she stares at the smirk on his lips.

"Go Uncle Elijah." Jordan claps, Serena finally breaking out of her silence and letting out a loud laugh.

Hayley huffs before she rushes out the room, Serena still hysterically laughing as she looks back at Elijah. "Eli, you just redeemed yourself."

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

419K 9K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
456 36 4
๐จ๐๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ (๐ง) : ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐™ฐ ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šž๐š•๐š’๐šŠ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šž๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›...
22.3K 937 16
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ...
697K 23.4K 34
ใ€Œ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜ใ€โ I shouldn't love you โž โ–ช๏ธŽ Synopsis โ–ช๏ธŽ Harper Kingsley was just a normal girl with a normal life, nothing exciting ever happened. Sh...