Choni One Shots: Book 2

By ChoniLover982

Choni One Shots, well this is my second book for the One Shots! (I decided to do a book 2, because i already... More

Love and Betrays
Edge Of The Dark
Secrets and Lies!
Rivals in Love!
Don't Say Goodbye, This is Not Your Time!
We Saved Riverdale?
Back, from the 50s!
I Will Save You Cheryl Blossom!
Do You Belive Me?
Skip the Sock Hop Dance!
Don't Worry, Darling!
Moment of Truth!
I Would Die, If You Choose Him!
Only You (And You Alone)
Sex Education! (Rated 18+)
Mission or Love?
Chaos and Getaway!
Don't Be Shy!
Soulmates, Until The Eternity!
I'll Always Protect You!
I Save You, Even In Your Dreams!
Soulmates
Love or Marrige?
Secret Love!
I Stay Because of You!
I Would Die For You!
Deteintion!
The Make Out Party!
Your Touch Feels Different!
Don't Lie To Me!
Dark Truth, and Dark Deeds!
Our Love Story!
Repledge Our Love
Cheryl's First Time!
A Kiss Could Heal Me?
You Are Beautiful!
Never Leave Me!
You Are Sensational!
This Is The Moment!
She Would Never Leave Me!
Your Love Means The World, To Me!
Secret Movie Date!
How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 1!
How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 2!
Kidnapped!
Wish You The Best!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 1!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 2!
I Still Love You!
To Start Another Life!
Do You Know What It's Like?
Never Let Me Go!
I Love You, But Only You!
Reunited After The Comet!
Sexy Photoshoot and the Consequences!
Miss Riverdale Teen Queen!
Friday Valentine!
Do You Still Love Me?
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 1-
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 2 -
Can We Save Riverdale?
A Bad Dream Could Come True?
Restored Memories!
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 1 -
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 2 -
Never Leave Us Behind!
Love At First Sight?
In Love With a Nerd!
Detectives In Love!
Can I Love You?
Can You Forgive Me? (16+)
You're The Reason!
Let Me Help You, Get Through This! - Part 1 -
Let Me Help You Get Through This! - Part 2!
Strangers and Betrayals (18+)
Forbidden Love! - Part 1! (+18)
Forbidden Love! - Part 2 (+18)
Primary Colors! (+18)
Do I Still Love You?
I Was In Love Once

Goodbye Riverdale!

176 2 0
By ChoniLover982

Toni Topaz, who is 70 year old, she live with her son Dale, and Dale's wife Kelly. She finds her old Riverdale High year book, and tries to remember everything what happened that time but she finds it hard...

(Dale and Kelly has two kid, Cherry and Anthony they are twins and both of them 20 year old)

Toni Topaz pov:

While i laid in my bed, i just take out my old year book while looked at my old pictures with Cheryl. My heart still broken, because she died last year because of breast cancer, but i was with her until the last day with Dale and Kelly, and our grandchildrens Cherry and Anthony. - i thought this, while the door opened and Cherry walked in with Anthony...

- Grandma, are you okay? - they asked from me, while i wiped my tears. 

- I just thought about Cheryl, and readed my old Riverdale High year book. - i said to them, and they just sighed and sat down next to my bed.

- We miss her too, grandma and it's really not fair that you lost her. - said Anthony, and Cherry just nodded in agreement.

- You two are really cute, and i'm glad you both feel this way. - i said to them, then Dale walked in with Kelly.

- Mom, we go out for dinner with the kids do you need anything? - asked Dale, and i just shook my head.

- No, just go and have fun. - i said to them, and they just smiled at me then Anthony and Cherry hugged me.

- Goodbye grandma. - they said to me, then left and i just sighed then a few minutes later i fell asleep...

Third Person pov:

When Toni woke up, she felt something strange then saw that Tabitha stands at the edge of her bed...

- Tabitha Tate? - she asked from her shocked, and Tabitha just smiled.

- Hey Toni, i'm your guardian angel since Riverdale get saved. - said Tabitha, and Toni just smiled.

- H-how is this even possible? - asked Toni while started to tear up.

- Toni, i can take you back in time, for a day you choose. - she said to Toni.

- The last day of our High School year, but i have a quiestion. - said Toni, to Tabitha and she just nodded.

- Is there any way to bring back Cheryl to me? - she asked from Tabitha, and she just sighed.

- Toni, i'm sorry but no. - said Tabitha, and Toni just sighed.

- Can we go now? - asked Toni, and Tabitha just nodded then take Toni's hand in hers and they walked through a door...

At the last day of High School:

Riverdale High:

Toni was on the corridor with Tabitha, and she only tried to find her beautiful redhaired soulmate, before something else would happen. While she walked towards her locker, she stopped at her own locker to watch herself in the mirror...

- I'm young again. - said Toni quietly, and Tabitha just smiled.

- Yes, Toni now go and find Cheryl. - said Tabitha, then walked away and Toni rushed to Cheryl's locker, and she standed there while did her make up...

Toni Topaz pov:

When i reached her, my first move was to hug her tightly while tears started to flown down on my cheek...

- Hey TT, what's wrong? - asked Cheryl, after we pulled away from the hug and she wiped my tears.

- Hey, Cher it's nothing i just missed you so much. - i said to her, and she chuckled.

- You are cute, my love but we should go to the student longue because Betty wants to tell us something important. - said Cheryl, and take my hand in hers then we walked to them...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

We sat down on the couch with the others, and a few minutes later Betty arrived and she had a book in her hand...

- Guys, my book became a bestseller.  - said Betty, and i smiled at her.

- I'm glad Betty. - i said to her, then Toni hugged her too.

- Cher, can we talk for a minute? - asked Toni, and i just nodded then we walked to the janitor closet...

Toni Topaz pov:

When we get inside, i closed the door and just stared at her because she is so beautiful and i missed to touch her in any way...

- Is something wrong, darling? - asked Cheryl, and i just smiled.

- No, everything is fine i just really missed you. - i said to her, and she smirked at me while i pushed her to the wall roughly.

- Then kiss me. - said Cheryl, and i kissed her passionatly...

Third Person pov:

After they pulled away from the kiss, Cheryl smiled at Toni...

- I can't wait for tonight, to show our friends the paintings. - said Cheryl.

- I can't wait babe. - she said to Cheryl, then the bells ringed.

- Let's talk later okay? - asked Cheryl, and Toni just nodded then Cheryl left the janitor closet...

While Toni walked on the corridor, suddently Angel Tabitha showed up and smiled at Toni...

- Tonight, i can tell you everything about the others what happened with them. - said Tabitha quietly, and Toni just nodded then walked to her next class...

At night, at the dark room:

Cheryl Blossom  pov:

I standed on the stage with Toni, and smiled while looked at my paitings about Toni and myself...

- Hey guys, thank you for everyone who came here today it's a really important day in our lifes with Toni. I decided to sell these painting, please feel free to ask and there you can buy a collections of novels, what the Black Athena club's members writed. Actually i couldn't do this all without Toni Topaz who is my partner in everything, and the love of my life. - i said to them, and kissed Toni gently while everyone cheered...

Toni Topaz pov:

- I'll be back baby. - i said to her, and she just nodded then i walked to Tabitha who waited for me.

- Just feel free to ask, about anyone. - said Tabitha, and i just sighed then looked at Kevin and Clay.

- What happened with Kevin and Clay? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- They became famous at the broadway, stayed together and they passed when both of them went to sleep but niether of them woke up. - said Tabitha, and i started to tear up.

- How old were they? - i asked from her.

- They were 86 year old. - she said to me, then i looked at Veronica and Betty.

- What about Betty? - i asked from Tabitha.

- Betty and Archie get married, and they have two kid Alice and Fred. Archie was a soldier but when he had to go, to the Vietnam war he never came back just like Julian who was only 28. Betty peacefully passed away, when she was 84 year old. - i said to her. 

- And Veronica? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- She married to Reggie, and they have a daughter Cecilia but Veronica died when she was 50 year old, because of breast cancer. Reggie died in a car accident, and he was burried next to Veronica's grave.

- I scare to ask, what happened with Jughead. - i said to Tabitha.

- He was married with Tabitha, grew old together and they had a son and a daugher, Sam and Sarah. - said Tabitha, then i saw that Cheryl walk towards me....

- TT, i sold almost every painting, only one left but i don't want to sell that paiting. - said Cheryl, and i just smiled at her, when she showed me that it's the painting about me and my motorbike.

- I love you. - she said to me quietly.

- I love you too. - i said to her, then she kissed me passionatly.

- Toni it's time for you to go back. - said Tabitha quietly, after i pulled away from the kiss with Cheryl.

- No, Tabitha please this is the only way i can be with her. - i said to her, and Cheryl just looked at me confused.

- Toni what are you talking about? - asked Cheryl, then Tabitha just sighed while i felt that everything changes around me...

Third Person pov:

Toni woke up at her own bedroom, without Cheryl and she was devestated then Toni started to tear up, but a few minutes later the door opened and Dale walked in...

- Mom, what's wrong? - he asked from her, and she just sighed while take the picture of Cheryl in her hands.

- Nothing. - she said to him, then he sat down at the edge of her bed.

- I know, you miss her mom. - said Dale, and Toni just sighed.

- Can we visit her grave? - asked Toni, and he just nodded then helped her to get up...

1 hour later:

At the cementery:

Toni Topaz pov:

When we reached Cheryl's grave, i put the red roses in the vase...

- Mom do you need a minute alone? - asked Dale, and i just nodded then he left...

Third Person pov:

She was really devestated and only thought about that, how much she miss her and that how her life changed without Cheryl...

2 year later:

Toni passed away, while she slept and at her funeral Dale singed the "you raise me up" song, to thank for Toni and Cheryl all the care and that they took care of her...

Toni's Sweethereafter:

Toni Topaz pov:

I entered Pop's diner, and when i saw that Cheryl sat at a booth alone i walked to her, and she hugged me tightly...

- Never let me go. - whispered Cheryl, while we hugged.

- I won't, and the goodbye was a torture for me when i had to do it. - i said to her, and she just sighed.

- I know Toni, but now we are together again. - said Cheryl, then i kissed her gently.

- Yes, i know babe and i love you so much. - i said to her, after we pulled away from the kiss.

- I love you too, TT. - she said to me, then we sat down at the booth and drinked our milkshakes...

At Riverdale:

Dale and Kelly made sure, their kids know everything about Cheryl and Toni, and that they were soulmates, and about that their love transcends time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 111 61
This is basically gonna be oneshots of dreams that I've had.
181K 4.2K 26
The night she ran away, she came across a strange town called Riverdale. She couldn't shake the feeling that town gave her, so she decided to stay...
117K 4.1K 75
Just a collection of one shots, please leave suggestions in the comments or msg me :) Disclaimer! I don't own any of the characters in these stories...
193K 3.4K 92
This story is about madnessa irl Just in different settings (if Yk what I mean) Also there well also be a little Choni as well G!p Cheryl and Toni