Freak In You (18+)

By weekendlustt

"I don't fuck girls who can't listen," she carefully whispered, pulling back to gauge my narrowed reaction be... More

Visuals
1| I Might Not Be A Princess
2| Speak Of The Devil
3|Don't Be A Brat
4| Apologize
5| Maybe I Did Win
6| Human Barbie Doll
7 | All The Right Places
8 | Please?
9| Good Fucking Morning
10 | I Did Too
11 | Tired
12 | This Is Nice
13 | Yours
14 | Angel
15 | So Poetic
16 | I Have An Idea
17 | I Hope
18 | I'm Sorry
19 | Goodnight?
20 | Daisies
21 | Worse
22 | It's Not Okay
23 | I Think I'd Enjoy That
24 | Against The World
25 | Both Satisfied
26 | Surprise
27 | Need?
28 | I Need You To
29 | I...
30 | I chose
31 | Go on
32 | I Think It Is Too
33 | Maybe
34 | The Plan
35 | Memories
36 | SWAT Team
37 | Six Months?
38 | A Word
39 | One Last Time
40 | Way To Snitch
41 | The Daisy Collection
42 | Mrs. Vitali Soon
43 | Our house
45 | They Aren't Me
46 | Louder
47 | Vulnerable
48 | The World
49 | Newlyweds
50 | Oh?
51 | Ending But Beginning

44 | Two Nights

17.3K 447 166
By weekendlustt

Recommended song: Drive By By Eric Bellinger

"Lunden—angel, we have to head downstairs."

I only pushed her further against the sink, "But you look so good," I murmured, pressing hungry kisses down her neck.

Noa chuckled as I tugged at her black jeans, "And we'll continue another time—you know they're both waiting on us."

But I didn't care even the slightest bit, "I want you," I pressed another kiss to her jaw, "Right now."

Noa hummed in amusement—and suddenly a gasp fell from my lips when she switched our positions and pressed my back to the cold wall.

"If we start—we're not stopping," she carefully said, roughly pulling my leg up to rest around her waist, "We might as well cancel."

I looked between her dark eyes, hating that my conscience was coming into play.

Vincent and Arya spent way too long planning our bachelorette weekends.

I let out a reluctant huff, "Fine, let's go," I said, hating that I was letting her walk out of that door untouched.

Noa smirked slightly, pressing a fleeting kiss to my lips, "Don't sound so upset now—I was willing to give you your way," she reminded me. 

I hummed as she let my leg back down, "But at a cost," I pointed out as Noa adjusted my white tennis skirt back down.

It's like she offered me my way but she knew my conscience wouldn't always allow it—especially when two of the closest people to us planned this trip for us.

"I don't want anyone touching you on this trip," Noa said, eyeing my short skirt.

I smiled sadistically, "Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?" I said, feeling in the mood to test her limits.

Noa narrowed her eyes at me, "A lot of things—but I'll start with shooting their hands off—maybe even spanking you until you can't walk?" she questioned rhetorically, knowing I'd listen, "I'd love for you to test me, Lunden."

I awkwardly pursed my lips, "Test you? Oh, I wouldn't dare," I said, deciding it was best to leave the topic alone.

I knew Noa well enough to say that she wasn't one to bluff.

Noa pressed a brief kiss to my cheek, "Excellent choice of words, angel," she said before she inevitably pulled back from me, adjusting her oversized t-shirt and extending a hand for me.

I happily took her hand, walking side by side with her toward the door of our bedroom.

Soon, we were downstairs where Vincent and Arya waited by the matte black G-Wagons lined up to take us to our separate planes.

"You guys are insufferable—it's only two nights," Vincent pointed out as Noa hugged me even tighter to her body.

I giggled when Noa began pressing soft kisses to my neck.

"Deal with it, Vince," Noa said, picking me up into her arms fully—forcing my legs to wrap around her torso.

And when Arya only laughed in amusement, Vincent huffed, shaking his head at our lovey-dovey antics as another figure appeared from behind the car.

"Do I have to deal with it too? Because we both know I hate lovey-dovey shit," the woman with dark hair said, easily making my eyes widen in surprise.

"Is that Feni?" Noa curiously questioned, carefully letting me back down.

I smiled happily, "Feni! What are you doing here?" I questioned, unwrapping from Noa before we both walked over to the familiar woman.

Fenix was seemingly the closest thing Noa had to a friend, excluding Vincent.

She was also Noa's right hand if she ever needed anyone assassinated—given that Fenix and her entire family are highly trained assassins.

Upon making it back from Paris a few months ago, Noa had us formally introduced—then again, Fenix seemingly had her own reputation for how many people she had killed, so I already knew of her.

"Vincent invited me along for your bachelorette trip," Fenix said, nudging Noa who only smiled, shaking her head to herself.

My smile grew, "Aw where are you guys going?" I asked, feeling entirely curious—but I also felt completely possessive over my soon-to-be wife.

They better not be doing anything crazy.

"That's not for you to know, Lundy," Vincent proudly countered.

Arya dramatically scoffed, "Then we aren't telling you guys where we're going," she said, pulling away from Vincent's hold.

I nodded firmly, giving Noa a narrowed look, "Guess you'll be left out of the loop..." I trailed off, hoping she'd at least tell me if I made my trip sound mysterious.

But Noa only shrugged, "So long as no one touches you—otherwise, I'll have to send Fenix over," she countered, easily making me shake my head.

Vincent nodded, "Same goes for you Aryanna," he said, and I couldn't miss the full name he used. She's definitely going to hear about this one later.

Fenix shook her head with an amused smile, "For mine and your sake, please behave—I'm supposed to be taking a break from work, and being sent to kill people due to your actions is definitely not a break for me," she said, giving both me and Arya warning looks.

It suddenly felt like we were children all over again, getting scolded to behave ourselves. 

I dramatically parted my lips, "I thought you were on my team, Feni," I said, clearly joking, which caused Noa to turn to her, giving her a narrowed look.

Fenix inevitably put her hands up in defense, "I'm not getting involved in this one," she said, backing away toward the car before we could make her choose a side.

I only shook my head, backing away with Arya, "I guess I'll see you guys in two nights," I said, smiling as Arya looped our arms together.

But before we could walk away Noa said, "Kisses my angel."

My smile seemingly grew as I grabbed her extended hand, pulling away from Arya as I gave Noa one last goodbye kiss.

"I love you," I murmured as she pulled back.

Noa hummed, "I love you too," she said, backing away with Vincent who was seemingly exchanging words—and a kiss with Arya.

"I hate you, Vince," I jokingly called out as Arya and I backed away toward our designated car.

Vincent laughed, "I hate you more, Lundy," he said.

"So are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked Arya, sipping on my champagne as we sat comfortably in the large private plane.

Arya hummed, swallowing her champagne as she said, "Australia."

My eyes automatically widened on their own accord, "Australia? That's such a random place—"

"But I heard you've never been so..." Arya cut me short, shrugging to herself before she said, "And Sydney is amazing."

I sipped more of my champagne, actually feeling excited to explore someplace new.

"Sydney does sound exciting," I agreed, smiling to myself before I asked, "What's the itinerary?"

Arya's smile grew, "Well not the stereotypical hardcore partying that every bachelorette party has—mostly because I don't want Noa to kill me, but also because you deserve something different," she said, easily earning a laugh from me.

Noa would definitely kill her—especially after all Arya has done.

Even after forgiveness, I know Noa would love to shoot off her head.

"So what exactly is something different?" I questioned, playfully narrowing my eyes at her as she poured herself more champagne.

Arya sat the champagne bottle back in the ice bucket, "Well, I wanted to help you do things you wouldn't normally do—you know, live your life one last time before you're officially sharing it with someone else," she explained.

I felt my chest automatically grow warm at how sentimental and meaningful she made all of this out to be, "That's..." I trailed off, reaching for her hand, "Really sweet of you. Thank you, Arya," I said, gently squeezing her hand.

A smile spread onto Arya's lips, "Of course, I just want to give you the best bachelorette party possible."

I leaned into her side, "Well, it already sounds amazing," I assured her, taking another brief sip of champagne, "I just need to set aside some time to write my vows out."

Arya's eyes widened slightly, "Girl, the wedding is in four fucking days," she stated, clearly freaking out over the whole ordeal.

And I was definitely freaking out as well—but it wasn't that I was short of words to write out for Noa.

It's that I had so many words to say, yet none of them were good enough.

And after this two-night trip, we're flying over to get married—I know I'll have another day to get settled in after flying again, but I also know that day will be spent with Noa given that we'll have to separate that night.

We also have to look over the venue and do a rehearsal. 

"Look, tonight we're having dinner with Oprah—"

"Wait, Oprah?" I questioned, clearly trying to pick apart that sentence.

Well, I guess we're definitely off to a great start—I definitely hadn't met Oprah.

Arya nodded as if it were all normal, "Yes, and then tomorrow morning we're hosting a radio show—"

"Arya what?" I cut her short yet again, clearly surprised by this itinerary.

Arya only smiled proudly to herself, "That one I'm the most excited about—but then after that, we're going to do a mud bath and chill by a hot spring where you could work on your vows," she finished off, circling back around to the topic at hand.

I blinked a few times, taking in how busy I was about to be.

A mud bath and a hot spring are definitely two things I haven't tried so that should be exciting—and maybe the hot spring will spark some worthy words inside of me to use for my vows.

"But we can't be there for too long since I have reservations for this five-star pitch-black restaurant, and then there's a foam party rave later that night," Arya reminded me, easily making my eyes grow wider.

The foam party rave sounded extremely fun, but the pitch-black restaurant sounded kind of questionable—but again, it's something I've never done so no complaints there.

"Hopefully Noa won't kill me for taking you to a rave where bathing suits are a requirement," Arya sighed to herself, sipping more of her champagne.

And automatically, I knew Noa wouldn't be happy to hear about it—but I think we should be able to go to one party at the very least since it's a bachelorette trip.

Besides, I love making Noa mad anyways.

"Oh she'll be fine," I assured Arya before I clinked my glass with hers and said, "To a legendary bachelorette trip planned by my bestest friend ever."

Arya grinned, clinking my glass with hers, "Here here!" she jokingly said before we took more sips of the bubbly liquid.

Hopefully, this trip is not only fun but enlightening enough to get me through writing my vows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 9.4K 33
"Do I look like the kind of woman who needs to bribe someone into sex?" She raised an eyebrow and placed a beautifully manicured hand on the generous...
1M 25.8K 27
"It's not that I don't want you doing this with me" she said closing her eyes tightly and putting her head back on the pillow as her hands gripped my...
1.9M 62.9K 74
The anticipation is too much. I found myself praying for The Boss just to say something, anything. "Strip." Anything but that. My eyes wide...
77.7K 2.6K 10
"Kiss me." "I think I'll pass." Before I could say anything else, her hands grabbed my hips and slammed my back against the wall. And her lips found...