Hold Me Down

By VanessaTheAuthor

Essence Johnson is back out into the real world as bad as ever. With her baby boy Domani and her son's father... More

Prolouge | Blue
Chapter One | One + One
Chapter Two | The Matrimony
Chapter Four | Soft
Chapter Five | A Couple Bandz
Chapter Six | You Aint Shit
Chapter Seven | Bed Peace
Chapter Eight | Hustler's Ambition
Chapter Nine | White Girls
Chapter Ten | I'll Be There
Chapter Eleven | War Ready
Chapter Twelve | If I Aint Got You
Chapter Thirteen | Daddy
Chapter Fourteen | Hold Me
Chapter Fifteen | No Angel
Chapter Sixteen | Start Over
Chapter Seventeen | Bout' Mine
Chapter Eighteen | Don't Understand Me
Chapter Nineteen | WTH
Chapter Twenty | Resentment
Chapter Twenty One | I Miss You
Chapter Twenty Two | Spotless Mind
Chapter Twenty Three | Good By Now
Chapter Twenty Four | Again
Chapter Twenty Five | Stay With Me
Chapter Twenty Six | See You Again
Chapter Twenty Seven | The Manipulation
Chapter Twenty Eight | Still
Chapter Twenty Nine | When They Come For Me
Chapter Thirty | I Got You
Chapter Thirty One | The Pressure
Chapter Thirty Two | Angel of Mine
Chapter Thirty Three | Bye Bye
Chapter Thirty Four | For My Brother
Chapter Thirty Five | Still Standing
Epilouge | Hold Me Down
Qveen's Note
Trilogy | Hold It Down

Chapter Three | Don't Wake Me Up

48.2K 1.3K 254
By VanessaTheAuthor

Chapter Three | Don't Wake Me Up

_____

Too much light in this window, don't wake me up

Only coffee no sugar, inside my cup

If I wake and you're here still, give me a kiss

I wasn't finished dreaming, about your lips

Don't wake me up - Chris Brown
_____

Essence

I walked into the bedroom of our suite that we'd rented in the Bahamas and leaned up against the door frame with a yogurt cup in my hands, even though it was around two in the morning. I watched Money as he looked at the television screen with his hand stuck down deep into his boxers. I scrunched up my nose playfully as I walked further inside and turned the TV off on my way through the room, and then rested on the love seat. He smacked his lips loudly and looked over at me with a mean mug.

"Ew, why you playing with yourself Money?" I asked with my nose turned up playfully as I placed a spoon full of yogurt in my mouth and purposely gave the spoon the business, just because I knew he was watching me. I licked and sucked on the spoon until it was clean and looked over at him as he bit his bottom lip while watching. I was only teasing him and he knew it.

"Why don't you bring ya' ass over here, so I can play wit' you instead." he smirked as he watched my every move from the bed. I chuckled softly and rolled my eyes as I continued to eat my yogurt like he hadn't said a word to me. I guess thst was the wrong answer, because soon he got up and came towards me quickly. I tried to back away from him, but he'd already sat his heavy ass down onto my lap and leaned his head back onto my shoulder.

"What the fuck is that you eatin'?" he asked as he smelled the container and then frowned. I laughed as I put some on the spoon and held it up to his mouth. He opened it wide and placed the spoon inside and then took it back out. He allowed it to stay in for a couple seconds before he spit the yogurt out into his hand and then ran to the bathroom quickly.

"You're disgusting Money," I frowned as I'd lost my appetite for the yogurt anymore. I tossed all of it in the trash and rolled my eyes at how dramatic he acted sometimes. It was only strawberry yogurt and here he was acting like it was something worst than that.

"Nah, you disgustin' for eatin' that shit. The fuck you gone feed me some shit that look like nut for?" he asked as he brushed his teeth in the bathroom, while looking at me with a frown on his face. Money was ridiculous somtimes, it was just in his DNA to act foolish every once in a while. I shook my head and followed him into the bathroom.

I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his body, from the back. I allowed my small hands to roam down into his shorts until I found his warm manhood. By then, he was done brushing his teeth and just stared at me through the mirror ahead. He bit his bottom lip as I stroked his hard tool that remained in his boxers. I started going faster and then slower, but soon he pulled my hands out and turned back towards me.

"Aye girl, if you ain't fuckin' then get back. Ian' no hand job typa' nigga, I need some of the cooch." he said seriously as he held both my hands in his. I stared up at him before bursting into laughter. Money was so stupid, and the fact that he was serious made me laugh harder. My eyes wandered down to his tool that stood at attention and I knew then, he wasn't playing any games with me.

"You're something else Mr.Johnson," I smiled as I hugged his waist tightly. I stood on my tip toes and kissed his lips a few times, while I stared at them. Soon, his large hands found my ass and he lifted me up into the air, until my legs were securely wrapped around his body.

"Yeah, I know, and this stroke game I'm bout to lay down finna' be some else too," he said and his lips quickly attacked my neck. I didn't even fight it as he took me back into the room and laid me down on the bed. We'd just had sex hours ago, but it was our honeymoon, we can have sex as much as we want to. There is no drama, no babies, or anything else to stop us from doing it here in the Bahamas.

Money roughly pulled the tie on my robe and revealed my naked body to him. He licked his pink plump lips and stood back while admiring my body like it was a fine work of art, and it was just that. Firm round breast, nice plump ass, nicely shaved treasure, and the smooth skin to drive a man crazy. Not meaning to be conceited, but I had the body of a goddess and my man knew it.

"Damn baby, you get sexier and sexier every time I see yo' ass." he said in a low deep tone as he hovered over me and began to kiss my lips again. I wanted nothing other than to feel his tool inside of me, so I took the next step. Fuck the foreplay, I just wanted the pipe. I reached my hands into his boxers and pulled out his stiff and hardened tool. Money wasn't as big as they come, but he was bigger than average with his 9 inches of pure hell.

I stroked his piece with my hands for a couple of seconds and then placed it at my entrance, as he played with my nipples. He kissed my lips one last time before he stood up, pulling away and kicked off his boxers completely. I guess he agreed with me about the foreplay, he was just as ready to fuck as I was. I couldn't complain as I spread my legs wide, so that he could do all the work this time.

He grabbed his tool and ran it down my soaking slit and I shivered. I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip as I massaged my own breast. Once I opened my eyes, Money pushed himself all inside of me and I screamed in pleasure. He started off slow as he held my legs open. He went slow and then fast, slow and then fast and that literally drove me crazy as I began to pant and moan. He was moving his hips like he was dancing and he hit every spot with perfection. I arched my back into him as he picked up the pace, but it was interrupted by the ringing of his phone, which caused Money to stop.

He leaned over and grabbed his phone from the night stand as I frowned up at him. He didn't even look at me as he answered his phone, not bothering to even pull his tool out. I sat there in frustration as I watched a frown appear on his face almost instantly.

"Nigga what the fuck you want? I'm in the middle of some good ass shit right now," Money said angrily into the phone. I was tired of waiting, so I leaned up and grabbed the phone from his hand. I ended the call and tossed it beside us on the bed, while he frowned at me. I ignored it and started to rotate my hips as I leaned up with my hands behind me, propping me up.

Within seconds he forgot about the call and began to fuck me again. He hit me with every stroke as I continued to rotate my hips as my breast bounced up and down from contact. The sound of my loud moans and the sound of wet skin slapping together echoed through out the hotel room loudly, but it was soon joined by the ringing of Money's phone again. He sighed and stopped for the second time, making me want to cry like a baby.

"Baby, no." I said trying to catch my breath, but he still picked up the phone and looked at it's screen. He smacked his lips and pulled out of me, but I grabbed his tool and placed him right back inside quickly. Neither of us had released yet and I was about to become a mad woman if I couldn't do just that.

"E, I got to take this."

"Money, please," I said as one tear of frustration managed to slip and ran down my face as I began to rotate my hips in hopes of getting him to forget, but he stopped me and pulled out once again, leaving me with a cold feeling on my lower half.

"Baby, it's DJ again. It might be important," he said and I sighed dramatically and rolled my eyes as I pushed him out of the way. I grabbed my robe and got up to put it back on before heading to the bathroom. He smacked his lips and grabbed my arm to stop me and by then the phone stopped ringing completely.

"I'm sorry baby, just gimme' a minute to hit him back real quick. Go order us some food in the meantime, cause ya' nigga hungry. I'm feelin' some lobster and shrimp." he said and smacked my ass as he sat back down to call DJ back. I wiped away the tear that had fallen and yanked the string on my rove to tie it securely around my before stomping off to the bathroom.

"Asshole," I mumbled as I went inside and washed my hands and did a quick wash up session. I didn't want to shower, because after we eat he's putting in more work. I refuse to keep this release in, this is my damn honeymoon for fuck's sake. I sighed and went into the living room area to get the menu and the room's phone to order some food at two in the morning. Thank God they served all during the night.

Within minutes, I'd ordered us both a deluxe seafood platter with seasoned shrimp, crablegs, lobster, corn, smoked sausage, and potatoes. It ran me about a hundred dollars for that meal, but fuck it. The money was never the issue with us, especially with the club and all the stocks we'd bought into. I'd convinced money to invest our money and he allowed me to do it.

I walked back into the room with an attitude, but it soon faded as I saw the look of distress on his face. He was sitting down on the bed with his head in his hands and a natural frown on his face. That instantly worried me as I made my way over and took the seat on the bed next to him. I rubbed his back in comfort of whatever was going on before asking what was up.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked softly with an ounce of worry in my tone. He stayed silent as he looked up at me and then back down at the ground again. Right then and there, I knew something had fucked up my trip and I was just waiting on him to say it to me for it to register in my mind.

"We gotta' leave E," he said it and I got kind of angry, but I calmed myself down. It was the day after our wedding and we already have to leave to go back home. This really was some bullshit, but I had no other choice but to go along with my man.

"Why?"

After he remained silent for the second time, I grabbed his chin in my hand and made him face me as I asked him the same question over again. He looked at me hard and shook his head without saying anything for another couple of minutes.

"Somebody shot in the club bad, we gotta' get back to Miami so I can get this shit under control." he said and I sighed dramatically, then released his face. I was dissapointed that my week long trip was cut short to just one day, but I knew that Money wouldn't be able to rest without being there. I sucked up all of my dissapointment and anger and got up from the bed to go get changed, but he grabbed my wrist before I could leave.

"Baby, I swear I'm sorry bout' this shit. I'm gone make it up to you, aight?" he said as he held my hand in his, but I just stared at my husband with a straight face. He then stood up and got closer to me, as he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Aight?" he repeated.

"Fine Money, fine." I sighed and my eyes wandered down to his exposed beefcake and I cracked a small smile. This nigga was still naked in here, as much as I wanted to finish what we started, I restrained from doing so and went to get our shit together. We now had a flight to catch back to Miami, a week ahead of time.

"You might want to do something about that," I said reffering to his tool and then disappeared into the closet to get our things together. I wasn't ready to leave the Bahamas, but work calls I guess and we had no other choice but to go and tend to this mess. All I know is, he better make it up to me, because this shit is not how I planned to spend my morning. I wanted to be getting massages and eating breakfast on the beach, but instead I'll be packing and getting on a fucking plane back home. This was like having to wake up from a dream early, to return to reality.

_____

Money

I pressed my foot down on the gas harder as we headed towards DJ's crib. After we got dressed and got everything together back at the hotel, we got on the jet, then when we landed we headed straight to they house. I was pissed the fuck off that I had to end my week long trip of fucking my wife, just to tend to some little niggas fucking up business. I knew Essence was mad about us leaving and I couldn't really blame her. We were just married yesterday and now we're already back in fucking Miami.

I haven't used my gun in a long time, but I swear if I don't get my club back open, them niggas gone die. I left the drug shit alone for the club shit, and now niggas want to fuck that up too. I may not be a drug dealer nomore, but that don't mean the Johnson blood don't still run through my veins. I'll kill a nigga quick over me and mine and thats a fact. Them niggas days numbered already, because now my wife unhappy. When the wife ain't happy, I ain't happy, and when I ain't happy, a funeral is soon to occur.

I glanced over at Essence as she sat in the passenger seat of her Range Rover with her eyes closed tight. She had been knocked out soon as we got off the plane. I knew she'd be feeling some type of way about us leaving too soon, but I'd make it up to her. I'll have to plan us another trip somewhere down the line when I get this shit back together. This club is a priority, because without it, all our pockets on red. We can't stop the money flow, can't stop, won't stop. Some shit got to give.

I grabbed Essence's hand inside of mine before bringing it to my lips, kissing it softly as I drove. Just yesterday we were married and the feeling was dope as fuck. I didn't know having a wife could feel so good, but I feel it every time I look at her. Essencs Elise Johnson, the woman that's been down for me since day one of our relationship. That's my baby, which is why I'm gone make this shit up to her sooner or later.

We pulled up at DJ and Nicole's crib within the next five minutes and parked in their driveway. I cut the car off and patted Essence's thigh so she'd wake up. Her eyes fluttered open and she rubbed them before getting out of the truck and following me up the driveway of their three story home. I rang the doorbell a milliom times as we waited on them to answer the shit. It was early morning now and the sun was shining.

"Damian Jalil' Johnson, if you don't stop ringing my damn doorbell like that at seven in the morning, I will personally kick your ass. The kids are sleeping," Nicole ranted as she opened the door for us and allowed us entry to her house. I smacked my lips and frowned at her.

"You better be lucky you my sis, or else my foot would be up yo' ass right now." I told her seriously, and she laughed as she embraced my side and then she hugged a sleepy looking Essence as well. I placed my keys in my pocket as we walked into the den and I plopped down on they couch, kicking my feet up to relax my mind. I had too, or I'd blow a fucking fuse in my head from so much anger and stress right now.

Nicole grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, to eliminate the silence that settled in the room. I didn't really care, because I ain't fly way back from the Bahamas to watch no damn TV. That was the last thing I wanted to do right now.

"Where yo ugly ass nigga at?" I asked as I looked around the spacious den in search of my brother, and almost on cue he walked into the room looking like a bag of shit. This nigga had on some Corona beer pajama pants and no shirt. He was so childish for this shit, with his ugly ass. DJ was a couple years older than me, but I acted like the oldest of the four of us that it was.

"Wassup sis, wassup ugly ass lil' brother," he said as he hugged Essence and then walked over and gave me some dap before he went plopped down by Nicole. He kissed her neck and she giggled like a school girl, right in front of us. I rolled my eyes and stood up, gaining the attention of every one in the room. I didn't come over here to watch these niggas kiss all on each other, if I wanted to see that, I'd simply fuck with pornhub or some shit.

"Aye, fam, I hate to ruin the ugly ass moment, but I need to rap wit' you real quick." I said and he smacked his lips before getting up from the couch. He kissed Nicole on her lips before he walked ahead of me and out of the room. I kissed Essence as well before leaving.

"Baby, I'll be back. You can get my lil' man while you wait, this probably won't take long." I said as I left. She nodded her head and then I disappeared out of the room. I made my way to DJ's office and closed the door and locked it behind us. This shit was sound proof, so there would be no listening on from the nosey ass females.

"So, what the fuck exactly happened tonight DJ?" I asked, cutting straight to the chase. I had no desire to waste my time staring at this nigga. I wanted to know who I had to kill for fucking with my money, our money. These niggas had to suffer consequences behind this shit. I see after leaving the drug game, niggas think shit changed, but I still run Miami whether they know it or not.

"Aight, so the vibe was lit and then around two, three niggas in all black got in and started spazzin' out with the heat. Ion' know how the fuck they got it in when Pete checkin' at the door, but they fucked shit up. Luckily, nobody got hit tho'. It's gone cost us a check to get the shit fix, that's even if the peoples even fuck wit' us after this. It was already hard enough gettin' the shit done in the first place with the records we got, but after this, ion' know. They put a big ass lock on the door until they decide though."

"Man, fuck, this shit just never ends when it comes to us. I guess this karma fucking wit' us for all the dirty shit we did back in the day, but damn man. We got to kill that bitch before this shit get out of hand." I said as I rubbed a hand over my face and pulled an already rolled blunt out of my back pocket. I hadn't smoked in a long ass time, but I needed this right now. I had rolled this on the plane, because I knew I'd be needing it as soon as I touched down back in Miami.

I fired up the blunt right here in his office as I sat down in one of the leather chairs around the room as my mind went into overtime. I took a long drag for old times sake and passed it over to my nigga, because the way he looked, his ass needed it worst than I did. I snatched it back quickly and looked at that nigga sideways.

"Nigga, don't put yo' mouth on my shit if you been eatin' ass and shit," I said seriously and he laughed hard as hell before taking it back and put it to his mouth. I loved my brother, but I ain't tryna be catching none from his ass. Ain't no telling how him and Nicole get down behind closed doors. DJ took a hard ass pull and released the smoke from his nose as he hit it once again. My nigga was stressed and so was I.

"So, what the fuck we gone do 'bout this shit man?" he asked as he passed it back to me. I put it to my mouth and thought of some shit in my head. I'm always the nigga that have to make the moves, and I'm the little brother. I guess I make all the decisions and he just have my back on it. I held the smoke in my mouth as I felt my body relax just a little bit more.

"Ion' know man, look. Ima' get in touch wit' Caren and have her reach out to the people and see what they thinkin'. After that, I'll get back wit' y'all on our next move." I said and he nodded his head as he smoked my shit. For the next twenty minutes we smoked three blunts and a nigga was lit. This was some good shit, so it only took three to get you right. That weak ass shit these niggas selling on the streers now, take ten blunts to even feel it.

After we finished, I dapped DJ up and we left out of his office. I headed straight for the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror above the sink. My ass had three heads, but I was feelin' good. I splashed some cold water on my face and then left out of the bathroom. It was around eight in the morning now and a nigga had the munchies and was sleepy as fuck.

"Baby, you ready?" I asked as I walked into the den to see her holding a sleeping Domani while Nicole sat next to her as they watched TV. She nodded her head and frowned as soon as she looked into my red eyes. She smacked her lips and got up from the couch, careful not to drop Domani on the floor. She hugged Nicole quickly and left the room. I grabbed his bag from the floor and slung it over my shoulder before trailing behind her.

"Bye boo, I'll call you later. I need to get this nigga home, he look like he bout to pass out." she called while referring to me and I just laughed. I said bye to my peoples and we left out of the house. I trailed behind Essence as she carried Domani to the car. My eyes were focused on her ass that moved in her BeBe jogging suit every time she walked. I opened the door for her and watched as she snapped Domani in his car seat and then closed the door.

"Damn Money, back up off me." she said as she pushed at my chest roughly and I stumbled back. She reached into my pocket to grab the keys, but I gently pushed her hands away from me. I was an opportunist and I saw this as a good ass opportunity.

"Gimme' a kiss first,"

"No, now give me the damn keys so I can drive, because you're not driving me and my child nowhere lookin' like you just poured hot sauce in yo' shit. Your eyes are way too low to see anything." she said seriously as she reached for my pockets again, but this time I pinned her to the passanger side door and looked down at her.

"Gimme' a kiss," I repeated again calmly and she sighed dramatically before kissing my cheek, all while reaching into my pocket for the key. Her ass was slick too as she slipped from in front of me and quickly made her way to the other side. I laughed to myself and shook my head. I didn't even stress it as I climbed into the passenger side of the car and we headed home.

The ride home was quiet as hell. The music was down, I aint say shit, Essence aint say shit, and Domani most definitely aint say shit. Everything was quiet and I was feelin' hot, hungry, and horny. As soon as we got home and parked in front of the house, I pulled the t-shirt from over my head, exposing my body to the naked ass sun. I opened the door and got Domani out of his seat as we followed Essence into the house.

I went and put him in his bed, before going back downstairs and fixing me a bomb ass sandwhich to kill this hunger. Ham, turkey, cheese, and bread. That was the perfect sandwhich, I didn't eat the rest of that shit people put on they shit. I took a big ass bite and walked upstairs into our room where Essence was laid up in the bed. I kicked off my shoes and climbed into the bed with my sandwhich, sweatpants, and socks on.

Essence snuggled up close into my side and brought my hand in front of her face before taking a small bite of my sandwhich. I frowned at her and she only winked back at me. "Babe, thats one dry ass sandwhich." she said as she wiped the bread crumbs from the corner of her mouth and laid her head back on my chest.

"I like my pussy wet, not my food." I said sarcastically as I finished my sandwhich and palmed her ass with my right hand. She chuckled softly and looked up at me as she sat up straight on the bed. Her hands found my chest as she ran her nails up and down my packs. A nigga was built too, I ain't the swole ass niggas, but I was lean and muscular too. Not too much where it was ugly.

"So, is everything okay with the club?" she asked, killing my high just a little bit. The weed had me forgetting the pressure of the club and the shit I had to do, but now she had brought it back up into my mind. I sighed as I didn't reply to her right off the back. I just continued to play with her ass in my hands, while she stared at me expectantly, but I didn't say shit.

"Money, talk to me," she pleaded and a loud sigh escaped from my lips.

"The club got shut down for a minute. We gotta' find a way to convince the people and get this shit back up and runnin'. I need you to call up Caren later on and see can you get her to see whats up with the law and shit. Man baby, this club is all we got right now, so this shit gotta work out." I stressed to her and she nodded her head as she took everything in and planted it in her mind. I know her wheels were already turning, which is one of the reasons I loved her so much.

"I got you baby, the club will be back open soon, just trust your wife on this one. I'll talk to her later and see can we get you a meeting with the board tomorrow morning," she said and I grabbed the back of her neck and brought her face down as I kissed his lips numerous times.

"I love yo' ass man," I told her in between kisses before finally releasing her as a devious smirk formed on my face.

"I love you more daddy," she cooed.

"Yeah and I'd love you even more if you was ridin' my dick right now." I smirked and she burst out laughing, but none the less, she slid off her lace panties and climbed onto my lap like it was a horse. I was already ready for some action, so this shit was exactly what I needed right about now. Especially after we didn't get to finish this morning and my ass was on the verge of getting blue balls.

"Say no more," she smirked and those were the last words exchanged before she rode the hell out my dick like a motorcycle. This was the American dream, only thing is after we bust a nut, we have to wake up and face reality and that's the fucked up part about dreaming, you wake up to the real world and are faced with all the trials and tribulations of life.

______

xoxo@qveenV_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 23.8K 33
Domani and Dolani Johnson are growing older and so are their parents. After 15 years, the couple has finally settled down in a nice estate with their...
2.2M 72.9K 40
Essence Brown, 21 years old deep into the drug game along side her boyfriend of 3 years Damian "Money" Johnson. Her boyfriend is the leader of every...
1.8K 128 12
Tarai Brown's life was filled with nothing but misery, pain and abuse after the accidental death of her mother. She's trapped in a place in life that...
422K 11.7K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...