Freak In You (18+)

Od weekendlustt

"I don't fuck girls who can't listen," she carefully whispered, pulling back to gauge my narrowed reaction be... Více

Visuals
1| I Might Not Be A Princess
2| Speak Of The Devil
3|Don't Be A Brat
4| Apologize
5| Maybe I Did Win
6| Human Barbie Doll
7 | All The Right Places
8 | Please?
9| Good Fucking Morning
10 | I Did Too
11 | Tired
12 | This Is Nice
13 | Yours
14 | Angel
15 | So Poetic
16 | I Have An Idea
17 | I Hope
18 | I'm Sorry
19 | Goodnight?
20 | Daisies
21 | Worse
22 | It's Not Okay
23 | I Think I'd Enjoy That
24 | Against The World
25 | Both Satisfied
26 | Surprise
27 | Need?
28 | I Need You To
29 | I...
30 | I chose
31 | Go on
32 | I Think It Is Too
33 | Maybe
34 | The Plan
35 | Memories
36 | SWAT Team
37 | Six Months?
39 | One Last Time
40 | Way To Snitch
41 | The Daisy Collection
42 | Mrs. Vitali Soon
43 | Our house
44 | Two Nights
45 | They Aren't Me
46 | Louder
47 | Vulnerable
48 | The World
49 | Newlyweds
50 | Oh?
51 | Ending But Beginning

38 | A Word

15.1K 513 334
Od weekendlustt

Recommended song: Since Way Back By Drake

I groaned slightly, allowing my eyes to flutter open and adjust to the sunshine creeping into my hotel room.

I reached over to my phone, silencing the alarm as I checked the time on my phone.

I didn't have hair and makeup until three, and it was only eleven, so at least I'm good on time.

The only thing I'm not good on is my memory.

What the fuck happened last night?

All I remember is taking so many shots—I mean, even thinking about it is making me nauseous.

I also remember...

My eyes darted over to the body moving under the covers—whoever it was, clearly was stirring from her sleep.

I prayed to the gods above that I didn't sleep with Noa, but when I caught a glimpse of Syd's face, I suddenly wished it was Noa.

Because this would be the third time sleeping with Syd—and God knows I don't need another stalker on my hands.

Then again, Syd seems chill—even if she does call and text me more than she should.

But I definitely need to set some boundaries—and right now.

As the brunette's eyes fluttered open, she hummed, "Morning to you too," she said, cracking an amused smile at me.

I forced a tight smile, "Good morning," I said, sliding out of bed as I pulled on my silk robe.

"No breakfast in bed?" Syd joked as I walked into the bathroom.

I don't do morning sex.

I shook my head to myself, hoping to think of a quick excuse—but when a knock erupted on my hotel door, I realized the universe might just be working in my favor this morning.

Leaving Syd's question unanswered, I walked over toward the door, praying that whoever was on the other side would provide me with an excuse out of all this.

And when my eyes landed on a smiley Vincent—I said an internal thank you, knowing this will help relieve the awkwardness.

"Good morning, Lundy," Vincent said, and almost instantly his brows furrowed when I reciprocated his smile back.

I've never been more grateful for him in my entire life.

"Good morning—I assume we have plans?" I questioned, hoping he'd actually keep his promise of sibling time.

I never thought I'd hope for such a thing.

Vincent nodded, "We're having brunch at the rooftop restaurant here," he informed me, easily making my smile grow and confusing Vincent further. "Be ready in forty minutes."

And with that, we exchanged a brief goodbye before I happily walked back to the bathroom where Syd was brushing her teeth with one of the spare toothbrushes.

"I have a brunch to get ready for," I informed her, feeling proud that I didn't lie for once.

Syd flashed me a lazy smile, "No worries, I have to handle some things in the office anyways," she said.

I seriously couldn't imagine being a CEO of a business and then on top of that keeping up a nightclub.

It sounded stressful.

I hummed happily, lining my toothbrush with the mint toothpaste before brushing my teeth.

Soon I was dressed in a frilly off-the-shoulder top and a black skirt—keeping my jewelry and makeup neutral.

"I'll see you around," Syd said as we began exiting my hotel room.

And man did I absolutely respected her nonchalant act—feeling so grateful for how unserious she took our third hookup.

I smiled as she opened the door for me, "Yeah I'll..." but I easily trailed off when I noticed Vincent, Arya, and Noa walking toward my room.

Almost automatically Vincent's eyes awkwardly widened along with Arya's—who now seemed to be clued into the situation by Vincent.

I hadn't actually told her about Noa, but I know Vincent sure did.

I unconsciously looked over to Noa, who seemed to have an expressionless look on her face.

Well, let's see how expressionless she looks after this then.

I turned to Syd, pulling her back toward me for a kiss.

And almost as soon as my lips met hers—her arms slid around my lower waist, pulling me in for more.

"I'll text you," I said as we pulled back, even if Syd was normally the one to text me first.

The brunette only smiled, "No, I'll text you," she said, knowing our dynamic.

And with that she was gone, walking down the hallway toward the elevators.

When my eyes drifted back to Noa, I almost wanted to laugh—noticing her hands twitching by her sides.

I knew she either wanted to reach for her gun and kill Syd on the spot—or drag me back into my room and punish some sense into me.

Probably both.

"It's a beautiful day isn't it?" I questioned, smiling widely as I walked toward the group.

Both Arya and Vincent smiled awkwardly.

"Uh-yeah, beautiful day," Vincent said.

Arya nodded a few times, "Yeah, uh I heard it's supposed to get up to ninety degrees outside—isn't that crazy?" she questioned, clearly holding onto the boring topic for dear life.

I nodded, looking over to Noa who seemed to be staring forward with a tightened jaw.

I swear if she were a cartoon right now, smoke would be shooting out of her ears.

"Beautiful day right?" I asked her, purposefully placing my hand on her shoulder—and even if I was purposefully pissing her off, I couldn't lie and say the act of touching her didn't send goosebumps crawling all over my body.

Noa only continued to stare forward, clearly in the process of calming herself down.

"We should probably head up before it gets crowded," Vincent interjected, hoping to push away the awkwardness.

I happily nodded, "Sounds like a great idea," I said, walking past him and Arya toward the elevators.

"So how was everyone's night last night?" I purposefully asked as we sat at the table shaded by a large umbrella.

The city of Paris looked as beautiful as ever from up here.

Vincent gave me a narrowed look, clearly over my antics, "It was great," he said, giving me a tight smile.

I looked over to Noa, "And you?" I questioned, feeling oddly petty this morning.

Noa only sharply hummed, clearly going out of her way to not talk to me.

And before I could say anything else to her, I heard a voice call out, "Lunden?"

My head instantly turned toward our waitress—who looked oddly familiar.

I smiled slightly, "Hi..." I trailed off, not exactly knowing her name—which felt fucked up since she knew mine.

"Marie," the light-skinned woman said, smiling slightly to indicate she wasn't offended. "Remember the night you were here during closing and we—"

"Oh, yeah, I remember," I quickly cut her short before she could spill the details of our hookup.

Marie was decent—it was definitely a cool experience to fuck someone against the glass balcony of a restaurant.

I could see Noa's jaw tightening out of my peripheral, and I genuinely thought she might explode right there.

It made me feel entirely satisfied—knowing I had gotten under her skin.

But knowing me, I had to take it a step further.

"When's your next break?" I questioned our server as she passed out our menus.

Marie gave me a knowing look, "In thirty min—"

But she quickly cut herself short when Noa stood from her chair.

"Uh we might need a minute," Vincent chimed in, which easily made a confused Marie walk away.

I rolled my eyes, reluctantly meeting Noa's stare that seemed to burn right through me.

"Lunden, a word," Noa said, motioning her head toward the doors of the hotel.

I shrugged, "I think I'm good—thanks though," I said, knowing that I wasn't going anywhere alone with her.

However, when Noa took a step toward me, I knew she wasn't letting it go.

But I wasn't about to either.

Noa leaned down to my ear, easily sending shivers through me, "Do you really want me to cause a scene? Because I'll drag you out of here if that's what it takes," she said, her tone lowered and practically slicing the tension in half.

"So I was thinking the chicken and waffles," I heard Vincent say to Arya—clearly minding their business.

I gave Noa a hardened look, but when I met her eyes, I knew she wasn't bluffing.

She never does.

So I reluctantly stood from my chair, following her toward the doors of the hotel that she inevitably held open for me—and as I walked through I gave her the most irritated look I could muster.

Our silence was tense—and I knew the conversation we were about to have would be full of yelling.

Mostly by me.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.4M 31.4K 29
(GXG)"Tell me what you want me to do to you. It's just a bit of role play" I decided to play along "I want you to eat me out" I whispered and she sa...
574K 10.3K 60
Shhh don't raise your voice at me dollface",he says and fists my hair pulling it tightly."your family ours is too much, your brother will substitute...
84.7K 3K 41
"Miss Gallo meet your new lawyer, miss Moretti,"she says and I'm still rooted to the spot unable to move. Unable to turn and face her.what was i thin...
78K 2.6K 10
"Kiss me." "I think I'll pass." Before I could say anything else, her hands grabbed my hips and slammed my back against the wall. And her lips found...