Choni One Shots: Book 2

By ChoniLover982

Choni One Shots, well this is my second book for the One Shots! (I decided to do a book 2, because i already... More

Love and Betrays
Edge Of The Dark
Secrets and Lies!
Rivals in Love!
Don't Say Goodbye, This is Not Your Time!
We Saved Riverdale?
Back, from the 50s!
I Will Save You Cheryl Blossom!
Do You Belive Me?
Skip the Sock Hop Dance!
Don't Worry, Darling!
Moment of Truth!
I Would Die, If You Choose Him!
Only You (And You Alone)
Sex Education! (Rated 18+)
Mission or Love?
Chaos and Getaway!
Don't Be Shy!
Soulmates, Until The Eternity!
I'll Always Protect You!
I Save You, Even In Your Dreams!
Soulmates
Love or Marrige?
Secret Love!
I Stay Because of You!
I Would Die For You!
Deteintion!
The Make Out Party!
Your Touch Feels Different!
Don't Lie To Me!
Dark Truth, and Dark Deeds!
Our Love Story!
Repledge Our Love
Cheryl's First Time!
A Kiss Could Heal Me?
You Are Beautiful!
Never Leave Me!
You Are Sensational!
This Is The Moment!
She Would Never Leave Me!
Your Love Means The World, To Me!
Secret Movie Date!
How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 1!
How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 2!
Kidnapped!
Wish You The Best!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 1!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 2!
I Still Love You!
To Start Another Life!
Do You Know What It's Like?
Never Let Me Go!
I Love You, But Only You!
Reunited After The Comet!
Sexy Photoshoot and the Consequences!
Friday Valentine!
Do You Still Love Me?
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 1-
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 2 -
Can We Save Riverdale?
A Bad Dream Could Come True?
Restored Memories!
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 1 -
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 2 -
Goodbye Riverdale!
Never Leave Us Behind!
Love At First Sight?
In Love With a Nerd!
Detectives In Love!
Can I Love You?
Can You Forgive Me? (16+)
You're The Reason!
Let Me Help You, Get Through This! - Part 1 -
Let Me Help You Get Through This! - Part 2!
Strangers and Betrayals (18+)
Forbidden Love! - Part 1! (+18)
Forbidden Love! - Part 2 (+18)
Primary Colors! (+18)
Do I Still Love You?
I Was In Love Once

Miss Riverdale Teen Queen!

169 4 4
By ChoniLover982

(Cheryl, Toni and the other girls gets the oppurtinity, to join the town's beauty queen's competition, but the person who helps them to be ready for it is Alice Cooper. Cheryl and Toni dissapointed, when they saw that Evelyn joins for them...)

TW: Smut!

At Riverdale High's, Student lounge:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I sat down on the couch, with Toni and Veronica, Ethel, Midge, and Evelyn sat on the other couch...

- Why would you ask us to come here? - i asked from Betty, after she arrived and i gave Evelyn a death glare.

- Oh Cheryl, and why are you here actually? - asked Evelyn.

- Shut up for once in your life, before i make you! - i yelled.

- Girls, chill! - said Betty, and i just crossed my arms.

- So, as you all know the Miss Riverdale Teen Queen is almost here and we should sign for it. - said Betty.

- It's a great idea, maybe i can win it. - said Evelyn, and Toni just started to laugh.

- Are you sure about that? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- We'll see. - she said to us.

- And, the person who helps us to prepare it's actually my mother. - said Betty, and before we could say anything else she walked to us.

- Let's go girls, and start the first lesson. - she said to us, and we followed her to a room...

Third Person pov:

They walked to a room, and Alice gave them books to put them on their heads...

- It's going to be a fun i guess. - said Toni, then they started to walk in a circle.

- Okay ladies, just do it perfectly. - she said to them...

Toni Topaz pov:

- Toni you are actually bad at this i guess. - said Evelyn, who was behind me.

- Shut up Evelyn. - i whispered to her.

- Antoinette, quiet! - said Alice, and i just rolled my eyes.

- Try to concentrate, Miss Topaz because this is all about showing how well rounded Miss Riverdale Teen Queen is. - she said to me, while we walked.

- Well that's all fine and Danny, but i don't need some old men telling me how well rounded my backside is, i know how shapely i am. - i said to Evelyn.

- Toni! - said Cheryl quietly, while tried to not laugh.

- Greaser Garbage. - said Evelyn.

- Preppy Troll. - i said to her, and the girls just tried to don't laugh.

- Miss Topaz, as i said just concentrate. - she said to me. 

- Why Ethel don't join us to the competition? - asked Betty, after we could finally stop.

- Oh, she will but her training is over. - said Alice.

- Hey Preppy, get ready to lose because the real queen is right in front of you. - i said to Evelyn, after i walked to her.

- Come on Greaser, how on earth would you win this? - she asked from me.

- She has my support Evelyn, and i'm glad we don't have to dress at the same locker room again. - said Cheryl, after Alice and the others left.

- You two will regrate it. - she said to us.

- Should i really be afraid Preppy Troll? - i asked from her, and she just rolled her eyes then left...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

After everyone left, i closed the door and walked to Toni...

- Babe, do you really think it was good to say Preppy Troll for Evelyn in front of Alice Cooper? - i asked from Toni, while she put her hands on my waist.

- Well, it was because she can't win. - she said to me, and i just sighed.

- If you say so TT, but let's go i think we have to go, to Archie's mom's shop to choose our dresses. - i said to Toni, but before i could walk out she pushed me against the door then kissed my neck.

- They can wait, i guess. - said Toni, while she tried to take off my shirt.

- TT, we are at school. - i said to her, and she just sighed then let me go.

- Sorry. - she said to me, while we walked outside to find the others.

- It's okay, love. - i said to her quietly.

- Hey girls, we need to go to Mary Andrews shop. - said Alice, and we just sighed then followed her...

1 hour later, at Mary Andrews shop:

Third Person pov:

When everyone founded the perfect dress, Cheryl and Toni smiled at eachother and bited their lips nervously. Toni just stared at Cheryl's lips and sighed because all she wanted to do was, to kiss her girlfriend...

- Okay girls, as i see everyone founded the perfect dress and the show is tomorrow. - said Alice, and we just nodded.

- I need to go with Betty home, we talk tomorrow night before the show girls. - said Alice, then left.

- Girls, i will be back to help you to get off the dresses just give me a few minutes. - said Archie's mom, then left and the others too.

- You look stunning, Cheryl. - said Toni, and smiled at her.

- Thank you love, i must say the same for you. - said Cheryl, to Toni and she smirked at her...

Toni Topaz pov:

- TT, we should go to the dark room tonight. - said Cheryl, and i smirked.

- If you want to, then let's go there. - i  said to her, then Mary walked in.

- Okay girls, i help you then. - she said to us, then helped us to take off our dresses...

Third Person pov:

After the girls said goodbye to Mary, they left and after get on Toni's bike she sped off towards the dark room...

At the dark room:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

When Toni parked the motorbike, she get off and smirked at me...

- My Queen. - she said to me quietly, while helped me to get off the motorbike.

- Thank you TT. - i said to her, and she just smiled at me while we walked inside.

- So, what do you want to do now? - she asked from me, and i just smirked.

- We should go to a private room don't you think? - i asked from Toni, and she just laughed then take my hand in hers.

- Let's go then. - she said to me, then we walked to a private room and closed the door...

Toni Topaz pov:

After Cheryl closed the door, i pushed her to the door roughly then pinned her hands, above her head and she moaned...

- TT, i love you.- she said to me, while i leaned closer to her lips.

- I love you too, Cher. - i said to her, and she kissed me passionatly...

I started to unbotton her shirt, but before she could take it off we heard a loud knock on the door so i let her go and she just groaned while bottoned up her shirt...

- We always get interrupted here. - she said to me, and i just sighed then opened the door.

- Hey Toni, i just wanted to wish good luck for tomorrow and for Cheryl too. - said Kevin, and i fake smiled.

- Thank you Kevin, it's means a lot to us. - i said to him, while Cheryl walked to me.

- I'll be there too - he said to us excitedly.

- It's really good, actually our big problem is that Evelyn Whatever is going to be in the show. - i said to him.

- Yeah, i know but she won't win. - he said to us.

- I hope the one who win is my favourite Serpent Queen. - said Cheryl, and i blushed.

- I don't think so, maybe it's going to be you Cher. - i said to her, and she kissed my cheek.

- We'll see girls, now i have to go because Clay waits for me in the parking lot, so bye. - he said to us, and we said goodbye to him...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

After Kevin left, Toni started to kissing my neck...

- TT, i'm sorry but Kevin ruined my mood for this. - i said to her, and she just sighed.

- What if we go home then? - she asked from me, and i just nodded then we walked outside, get on Toni's bike and she sped off towards our house...

30 minutes later:

When we get home, i closed the front door then we decided to eat something for dinner...

- What do you want to eat babe? - i asked from her, after she sat down at the diner table.

- A sandwich please. - she said to me and i smiled at her.

- Okay, i do your favourite then. - i said to Cheryl, then kissed her cheek...

I went to the kitchen, and did our sandwiches then walked back to her...

- Thank you love. - she said to me, after i gave her the plate.

- No problem, my beauty queen. - i said to her, and she blushed.

- TT, can i ask something? - asked Cheryl, and i just nodded.

- Of course. - i said to her.

- Do you had a fling with Lizzo? - she asked from me, and i looked at her confused.

- Why do you ask this now? - i asked from her.

- Because she clearly want you even if we let her know about us. - said Cheryl, and i just sighed.

- Look babe, we had a one nightstand only because we get drunk. - i said to her.

- When? - asked Cheryl, after she finished to eat her sandwich.

- Before we started to date secretly. - i said to Cheryl, after i finished to eat.

- Then why is she still around you and try to flirt? - asked Cheryl.

- Babe, relax okay? I turned her down, when she wanted to ask me out on a date last month. - i said to her.

- Okay, actually we should try to concentrate for this beauty pageant. - said Cheryl, and i just nodded in agreement then we washed our plates.

- Let's go to sleep then, love. - i said to her, and she just nodded after we put away the plates...

We went to our bedroom, take off our clothes then laid down on the bed and cuddled. Cheryl put her head on my naked chest, and while i rubbed her back we both fell asleep...

Time Jump, to the Beauty Paegent:

Third Person pov:

When the girls finished to take on their dresses all of them was really nervous because today, one of them is going to be crowned, as Miss Teen Queen. Toni wants Cheryl to win this, while Cheryl wants to see Toni as the winner...

- Girls, do your make up and get ready to go on the stage when Mr. Cooper say your names. - said a woman, who walked in and they just nodded...

All of the girls finished to do their make up faster, then left the room...

Toni Topaz pov:

- Cher, we'll be late. - i said to her, when she walked closer to me.

- TT, i want to kiss you before we do our make up. - she said to me, and i smiled at her.

- I know, baby. - i said to her, then she leaned closer to my lips and i kissed her passionatly...

I bited her bottom lip, which made her to moan so i started to kissing her neck, shoulders while she rubbed my back...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

When Toni pulled away from my neck she smirked at me...

- You are so hot, and i would do more then kissing if we would be at home. - she whispered to me, then bited my bottom lip.

- I know, but let's do our make up before it's too late. - i said to her, and she just nodded then we did our make up...

During the Beauty Pageant:

Third Person pov:

Hal Cooper standed on the stage, and smiled while looked into the camera...

- Good Eavning, Riverdale tonight we are going to crown Miss Riverdale Teen  Queen. - said Hal, while the girls nervously waited for him to say their names.

- So, the first Girl is Elizabeth Cooper. - he said in the camera, then Betty started to walk in while the audience clapped.

- Our next girl, who came in is Cheryl Blossom. - he said and clapped, while she walked in and waved to the audience, then Toni, Evelyn and Ethel walked in too.

- Now let's see the girls talents. - he said and the girls just smiled while he take out a paper.

- Toni Topaz is going to be the first to do a performance...

Toni Topaz pov:

I walked to the microphone, and sighed then take a deep breath...

- I will sing a song, for someone who is really special to me and this person is here too. - i said then sighed, while the band started to play...

Third Person pov:

Toni Topaz singed, Hopelessly Devoted to you and Cheryl started to tear up whils she listened her. She knowed that, Toni sing this for her. After she finished, the audience cheered and clapped...

- Miss Antoinette Topaz, ladies and gentlemans. - said Hal Cooper while clapped.

- Cheryl Blossom, please come to the stage. - said Hal, and after Cheryl wiped her tears, Toni smiled at her while she walked on the stage.

- What will you sing Cheryl? - asked Hal Cooper, and Cheryl just sighed.

- I will sing, Who Will Love Me as I am. - said Cheryl, and smiled then walked to the microphone...

Cheryl closed her eyes, and took a deep breath then she started to sing while thought about Toni...

After the song:

Cheryl sighed, while walked to Hal...

- It was incredible, Miss Blossom. - he said to her, and she just fake smiled then walked off the stage...

2 hour later:

After everyone finished their performance, Hal called the girls on the stage. When they standed there, everyone holded hands...

- Ladies and Gentlemans, this year Miss Riverdale Teen Queen is... - said Hal, while opened the envelope and he looked at the paper confused.

- Who won, dad? - asked Betty, and he smiled at her.

- Our Miss Riverdale Teen Queen this year, is Miss Antoinette Topaz. - said Hal, and the audience cheered, and standed up to clap.

Toni was shocked at first, then walked to Hal, where Alice waited her to put the tiaraon her head, while the girls clapped and cheered...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

After Toni walked back to us, Betty's dad said some sentence then it's ended...

- Congratulation Toni. - said the girls, except Evelyn.

- Thank you girls. - she said to them, then we walked to the dressing room and i gave Evelyn a death glare, to shut her up.

- Can we stay and dress only, when the others left? - i asked from Toni, after we finally reached the dressing room.

- Of course. - she said to me, then the girls walked in and started to take off their dresses.

- Why don't you two undress like us? - asked Evelyn, after she took off her dress and take on her skirt, and shirt.

- Mind your own buisness, Evelyn Whatever. - i said to her, and after she was ready her first thing to do was to come here.

- I know your secret, don't you think i can say it to anyone? - she asked from me and i  just laugh.

- Just go away. - i said to her, and she slapped me hard which made my lip bleed.

- Get out of here Evelyn. - said Betty, and she just rolled her eyes.

She left, while Veronica wiped the blood from my lips...

- Thank you. - i said to Veronica, and she just smiled.

- No problem. - she said to me, after Betty left.

- I'll be back Cher. - said Toni, and i just nodded then she walked outside.

- Can i ask you something? - asked Veroncia, and i just nodded.

- Are you a lesbian? - asked Veronica, and i just sighed.

- Yes. - i said to her, and she smiled.

- Don't worry, me too. - she said to me, and put my hand in hers...

I looked down at our hands, and before i could tell her anything she kissed me passionatly...

Toni Topaz pov:

I walked to Kevin, and he just smiled when he saw my tiara...

- I'm glad, you won. - he said to me, and i just sighed.

- Thank you, it means a lot for me to won this. - i said to him.

- Is something wrong, Toni? I thought you want to be with Cheryl now. - he said to me.

- It's true, but i wanted to ask a favour from you. - i said to him.

- What is it? - he asked from me.

- I want to surprise Cheryl at our three month anniversary, in the Dark Room tomorrow night. Can you try to talk with the owner, to let us be there alone? - i asked from him.

- Of course, and you are lucky because the owner is actually Clay's father. - he said to me.

- Wait, does he know what happens there? - i asked from Kevin, and he just nodded.

- Yes, Clay's dad is gay too and this is why the Dark Room is a safe place for the gays, and lesbians. - he said to me, and i smiled then hugged him tightly.

- Thank you so much Kevin, it's means a lot to have a friend like you. - i said to him, after we pulled away from the hug and a few minutes later he left so i walked back to the dressing room...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

Veronica helped me to take off my dress, and i did the same...

- Oh my god. - i moaned while Veronica kissed down towards my bellybotton but before she could take off my panties, someone walked in.

- What the hell is going on, in here? - asked Toni, and started to tear up.

- TT. - i said to her, while we started to dress up with Veronica.

- I can explaine this, just let me. - i said to her, and she just stayed quiet, then take on her shirt and skirt, and a few minutes later she rushed outside.

- Go, and follow her okay? i'm sorry if you lose her because of me. - said Veronica and i just sighed, then rushed after Toni...

Toni Topaz pov:

I take on my Serpent Jacket, then get on my motorbike but before i could sped off Cheryl grabbed my arm...

- Please, let me explaine it. - she said to me.

- No need, just go back and let her to fuck you. - i said to her quietly.

- Toni, you know i don't love anyone else right? - she asked from me.

- Yeah, but you cheated on me. - i said to her.

- I'm sorry okay? It's won't happen again. - she said to me. 

- Okay, i give you one more chance. - i said to Cheryl, and she smiled at me then get on.

- Thank you. - she said to me, while wrapped her arms around my waist tightly. 

- I wished it was you on top of me. - whispered Cheryl, and put one of her hand on my inner thigh while i bited my bottom lip.

- Oh my god Cher. - i said to her, when she rubbed my inner thigh.

- Yes baby? - she asked from me, after put her hands back to my waist.

- I can't wait to get home. - i said to her, then i sped off towards our apartment...

30 minutes later:

At Their Apartment's bedroom:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

Toni picked me up by my thighs and kissed me passionatly, while unbottoned my shirt and did the same with hers. She smirked, and pushed me down on the bed roughly then take off my skirt...

- Someone is hungry, as i see. - i said to her, and she just laughed then kissed me again.

- You turned me on, are you surprised? - she asked from me, then started to kissing my neck, shoulder.

- No, i'm not. - i said to Toni, and she pulled me up again.

- Kiss me Cher. - she said to me, and i kissed her passionatly, while she unclipped my bra and i did the same with hers.

- Babe, i need you. - i said to her, and she smirked while kissed down on my body and take off my panties.

- Are you ready? - she asked from me, and i just nodded then Toni started to eat me out while fingered me.

- My god babe. - i said to her, and bited my bottom lip to don't moan.

- Let me hear your moans. - she said to me, and i started to moan loudly...

When i finally came, she licked me clean then i kissed her passionatly and i moaned at the taste...

Toni Topaz  pov:

- Can i repay you the favour? - she asked from me, and i shook my head.

- Maybe tomorrow, i wanted to pleasure you tonight. - i said to Cheryl, while she cuddled to me.

- Goodnight, my love. - she said to me, and i kissed her gently.

- Goodnight, beautiful. - i said to her, after we pulled away from the kiss then Cheryl fell asleep on my naked chest...

I started to rub, her back and a few minutes later i fell asleep too...

Next day, at night 8pm:

At the Dark Room:

Third Person pov:

Cheryl was confused, why they come here at night but she realised that, no one is there only them...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Babe, why are we here? - i asked from Toni, and she smiled.

- Cher, today is our three month anniversary. - she said to me, after we sat down at the table.

- Oh my god, you organised this? - i asked from her, and she just nodded then kissed me gently.

- Yes, i did becasue i love you so much, and i want to spend my whole lifetime with you. - said Toni, and i started to tear up.

- I love you too, and thank you for this surprise but i don't have anything to give you babe. - i said to her, and looked down sadly but she lift my chin up with her fingers.

- Don't worry love, it's totally fine. - she said to me, then i kissed her passionatly...

Third Person pov:

After the dinner, they spented the night, with talking, slow dancing, singing and cuddle at an empty room...

5 month later:

Cheryl started to do paitings, about Toni and herself, while Toni did photos about them and they actually did a sexy photoshoot too. They were really happy with them...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 9.3K 118
Cute one shots of our two favourite girls :)
6K 73 12
These are just Choni one shots . I Hope you guys enjoy. I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS THEY ARE ALL From the CW SHOW RIVERDALE
369K 6.6K 200
One shots for Choni because some people don't know how to give us the Choni we want.
1.6K 91 8
Trilogy to Loving Her With Heather Blossom back in the picture, will Toni and Cheryl be able to find their happy ever after? Read to find out! Starte...