Freak In You (18+)

By weekendlustt

"I don't fuck girls who can't listen," she carefully whispered, pulling back to gauge my narrowed reaction be... More

Visuals
1| I Might Not Be A Princess
2| Speak Of The Devil
3|Don't Be A Brat
4| Apologize
5| Maybe I Did Win
6| Human Barbie Doll
7 | All The Right Places
8 | Please?
9| Good Fucking Morning
10 | I Did Too
11 | Tired
12 | This Is Nice
13 | Yours
14 | Angel
15 | So Poetic
16 | I Have An Idea
17 | I Hope
18 | I'm Sorry
19 | Goodnight?
20 | Daisies
21 | Worse
23 | I Think I'd Enjoy That
24 | Against The World
25 | Both Satisfied
26 | Surprise
27 | Need?
28 | I Need You To
29 | I...
30 | I chose
31 | Go on
32 | I Think It Is Too
33 | Maybe
34 | The Plan
35 | Memories
36 | SWAT Team
37 | Six Months?
38 | A Word
39 | One Last Time
40 | Way To Snitch
41 | The Daisy Collection
42 | Mrs. Vitali Soon
43 | Our house
44 | Two Nights
45 | They Aren't Me
46 | Louder
47 | Vulnerable
48 | The World
49 | Newlyweds
50 | Oh?
51 | Ending But Beginning

22 | It's Not Okay

19.4K 592 139
By weekendlustt

Recommended song: living room flow By Jhené Aiko

I stared over the steaming food, carefully stirring the sauce in one of the pots.

Today I had randomly decided to cook dinner—not just for Noa, but Vincent and Arya too.

But deep down inside, it was entirely for Noa. I'd just never say that.

It had been a week since our garden rendezvous, and while I'd see her in passing—there wasn't exactly much going on between us.

I knew it was just due to how busy she was, and I completely respected it, especially after hearing what Vincent had to say.

But at this point, I had come to terms with the fact that I had missed her.

And that I was worried about her.

I just really hope she isn't internalizing this war, and wearing herself to the ground.

Although, from what I've seen and how busy she's keeping herself—I knew it was already too late to hope such a thing.

"Oh God, please don't burn the kitchen down," Vincent said, walking into the kitchen.

My red lips twitched up into a smile, "That's what we have multiple kitchens for," I joked, adjusting my baby pink top over my polka dot skirt.

With the way my dark hair was pulled back out of my face and the outfit I was wearing—I felt like I was straight out of a 90's movie.

But in the best way possible.

"Of course you'd say something like that," I heard Arya's voice, easily making my ears perk up.

I didn't hesitate to walk over toward her and pull her into the biggest hug I could fathom.

Vincent rolled his eyes, "You just saw her thirty minutes ago," he retorted.

Arya narrowed her emerald eyes as we pulled out of the hug, "Don't be a hater," she said, smiling at him slightly as she sat down at the marble kitchen island.

Vincent only laughed, "What could I possibly be hating on?"

Arya shrugged, "Lundy's hugs," she said, nudging him slightly as I began transferring the pasta into the large white dish.

I couldn't help but chuckle at the two, growing to admire the dynamic between them.

"What about Lunden's hugs?"

My dark eyes almost immediately glanced up, meeting Noa's stare that was seemingly already on me.

She looked as attractive as usual—wearing a black graphic crew neck with a white button-up poking out beneath the collar and matching black jeans. Her brown hair was pulled into a loose bun with a few pieces pulled out and shaping her bare face.

I blinked a few times when Noa raised a slight brow, and I knew that she had caught me checking her out.

I glanced back over to the stove when I felt my face grow hot with an uncontrollable blush—trying to push away my annoying smile.

I really shouldn't be this happy that she made it.

"Oh just that they're the best," Arya said, which earned an unamused hum from Noa.

Vincent laughed to himself, "I mean, I wouldn't know—Lundy never hugs me," he said, clearly making a point out of the matter.

And when the air grew quiet, I quickly turned around with a confused expression.

I think Vincent expected Noa to say the same thing.

And she couldn't.

Especially since we've definitely done more than just hug.

"Do you want a hug, Vince?" I said, wiggling my eyebrows at him.

Vincent rolled his eyes, "No," he said, sounding entirely like a five-year-old.

Arya laughed, poking his cheek, "I think you dooo."

I felt my smile grow as I walked over to him.

"I don't want a hug," he said, holding his hands up to prevent me from coming closer.

But I only kept walking, reaching over his hands to pull him into a giant bear hug.

"Aw, Vincey wants hugs from me," I said, ruffling his dark hair as he let out an annoyed huff.

Vincent fixed his frizzy hair as I pulled away, "I do not," he argued.

"Seems like you do," Noa suddenly chimed in, forcing Vincent's lips to part dramatically.

This is definitely not going to go over well with him.

"Really? You're going to take her side?" Vincent asked, clearly not happy with who Noa sided with.

Noa only shrugged, smiling slightly to herself in amusement, "It was a clear observation," she pointed out, looking over to me.

But I quickly looked away from her, feeling my face easily heat up under her stare.

"Yeah, it was a clear observation," I retorted, repeating Noa's words.

Vincent rolled his eyes, "Whatever guys, let's just eat," he said in defeat, hoping to get rid of the topic.

Arya happily stood from her chair, "I'll help set the table!" she offered, grabbing the utensils and plates.

Vincent grabbed the napkins before heading toward the dish of pasta, "I guess I'll help too," he said, exiting the kitchen as he headed over to what I assumed to be the less formal dining room, which was two rooms over.

There was no way we needed a long table all to ourselves.

As their footsteps grew further, I could feel Noa growing closer to me, easily making me grow warm with nervousness.

I don't understand how she can have such an intense effect on me.

"Baby you know we have a chef right?" Noa question as I grabbed one of the oven mitts.

I looked over my shoulder, catching a glimpse of her leaning back against the counter behind me.

"Yeah, I just wanted to cook for everyone," I said, smiling slightly at her.

Noa pursed her lips into a smile, "You're so cute," she said, as I opened the oven to grab the tray of homemade garlic bread.

A small gasp fell from my lips when I felt Noa's hand connect with my ass, forcing me to stand upright and set the tray of bread down on the stove.

"And you look way too good to be in the kitchen right now," Noa said, pulling me back into her as her arms wrapped around my waist, resting on my lower stomach, "Well unless you were bent over one of these counters."

I felt my face grow hot for what felt like the millionth time—feeling my warm body circle with a sudden desire to actually be bent over one of the counters.

"You're trouble, you know that?" I murmured, placing my hands over hers as I leaned back further into her warm body—basking in her presence.

Noa gently slid my dark hair away from my shoulder, leaning down to press a gentle kiss to my neck, "I can show you how much trouble I can really be," she said, sucking down on a certain spot of my neck that she knew was sensitive.

I let out a breathless hum, feeling my face grow hotter—but this time I definitely wasn't blushing.

"Noa, they're waiting for us," I forced out, hating that I had planned this dinner as a group.

Maybe I should've just shortened the list to me and Noa.

Noa hummed so needily that it made something within me crack.

I could easily feel myself growing breathless when her hands slid down to my thighs, easily sliding under my skirt.

And when we heard sudden footsteps echo outside the kitchen in the halls, Noa and I were forced apart—anticipating who would walk through that door.

But when it was only one of the men in a polished black suit, I easily let out a sigh of relief.

"What is it, Thompson?" Noa asked, clearly annoyed by the interruption.

And when the man named Thompson's eyes hesitantly glanced over to me—I realized this might be a private matter, forcing me to grab the pan of bread with the oven mitts and head toward the exit.

However, I was quickly halted when Noa said, "You do not get to dismiss her."

The sudden roughness in her tone easily made something within me grow startled, so I knew at the very least it had to scare Thompson.

I could see the man nod quickly out of my peripheral, "Of course boss—it's just about the current situation," he said, his tone entirely rushed.

I shook my head, knowing that I should give the two a moment alone, "It's fine, Noa—I'll just go take the bread out to Arya and Vincent," I said, glancing over my shoulder at an obviously tense Noa.

Noa reluctantly nodded, "Fine," she gave in, glancing back to Thompson as she said, "But you owe her an apology."

And before I could tell her it wasn't necessary the man didn't hesitate to say, "I'm so sorry Ms. Spade. It won't happen again."

I pursed my lips awkwardly, nodding as I said, "It's okay Thompson," I said, using the name Noa had just used for the man as I exited the kitchen.

But even as the door fell shut behind me, I could hear Noa say, "I don't care what she just said, It's not okay with me."

And somehow I knew it was going to be turned into a lecture from Noa.

Even if the matter was entirely small, my heart managed to grow warm at even the fact that she had leaped to stand up for me.

Especially without any hesitation.

I smiled as my eyes fell on Vincent and Arya who were already making their plates, "I come baring bread!" I said, holding the pan up slightly, which earned smiles from the pair.

"Yay, carbs!" Arya joked as I set the pan down before sitting down across from her.

Even if the dinner was completely casual, I felt entirely grateful to be having it in the first place.

It felt like one of those things that would turn into a core memory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 3K 41
"Miss Gallo meet your new lawyer, miss Moretti,"she says and I'm still rooted to the spot unable to move. Unable to turn and face her.what was i thin...
259K 9.4K 33
"Do I look like the kind of woman who needs to bribe someone into sex?" She raised an eyebrow and placed a beautifully manicured hand on the generous...
65K 531 29
"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare down. One moment he's hovering over me li...
1.2M 31.7K 39
"Are you mine?" I asked. "I don't know." She replied. Without thinking I pushed her back against the bed and spread her legs apart as I fit myself be...