Freak In You (18+)

By weekendlustt

"I don't fuck girls who can't listen," she carefully whispered, pulling back to gauge my narrowed reaction be... More

Visuals
1| I Might Not Be A Princess
2| Speak Of The Devil
3|Don't Be A Brat
4| Apologize
5| Maybe I Did Win
6| Human Barbie Doll
7 | All The Right Places
8 | Please?
9| Good Fucking Morning
10 | I Did Too
11 | Tired
12 | This Is Nice
13 | Yours
14 | Angel
15 | So Poetic
16 | I Have An Idea
18 | I'm Sorry
19 | Goodnight?
20 | Daisies
21 | Worse
22 | It's Not Okay
23 | I Think I'd Enjoy That
24 | Against The World
25 | Both Satisfied
26 | Surprise
27 | Need?
28 | I Need You To
29 | I...
30 | I chose
31 | Go on
32 | I Think It Is Too
33 | Maybe
34 | The Plan
35 | Memories
36 | SWAT Team
37 | Six Months?
38 | A Word
39 | One Last Time
40 | Way To Snitch
41 | The Daisy Collection
42 | Mrs. Vitali Soon
43 | Our house
44 | Two Nights
45 | They Aren't Me
46 | Louder
47 | Vulnerable
48 | The World
49 | Newlyweds
50 | Oh?
51 | Ending But Beginning

17 | I Hope

21.5K 637 144
By weekendlustt

Recommended song: Love On The Brain By Rihanna

"Okay, girls you're up in two!"

I felt my stomach practically explode with butterflies, realizing that this was really happening.

Honestly, having something to focus on again really helped the week fly by—otherwise, I would've been bored out of my mind.

And while I'm not complaining, Vincent has been completely MIA—which isn't that surprising since Noa seems to be as well.

There really isn't even a guarantee that she'll be here tonight, but maybe that would be a good thing.

I shook my head, hating that a part of me wanted her to be here.

That part of me...

I pursed my lips tightly.

Nope, no I do not miss her.

I don't—I'm just withdrawing from sex.

Something that I was used to having often.

"One minute! Everyone in their places!"

I felt my eyes widen, looking over to Arya who only gave me a reassuring smile.

"We're bad bitches," she said as we all lined up behind the curtain.

I let out a shaky sigh, trying to somewhat relate this all to modeling, but the truth is, I knew modeling like the back of my hand, unlike dancing.

The faces, the walk, the turn—all of it, and while I knew some of that knowledge would be helpful.

I still felt entirely nervous.

I let out one last shaky sigh, adjusting the black latex one piece that had the shiny Saints cross clear at the center.

The one-piece dipped at my chest while also being completely high up on my thighs which were covered by black stockings.

To feel less exposed, I wore a wig that had bangs, hoping to somewhat disguise myself behind the lacy black mask.

Although, Arya didn't really seem to care—allowing her dark hair to flow down her back and her unique green eyes to shine through the mask.

I quickly finalized my starting pose, placing my hand on my hip as the sultry Rihanna song began playing.

My heart practically thumped in my chest as the curtains slowly opened, forcing me to fall into beat with my hip slowly rocking up and down.

The individual platforms that we were placed on started raising up higher as I peered out at the audience through the blinding lights.

And even if she was wearing a simple black mask, there was still no doubt that Noa was seated amongst the audience.

Especially not with the several men guarded precisely around her.

I followed the familiar dance, sliding my leg out to slowly drag my hand back up it as the platforms slowly dropped back down.

We all stepped off on beat, lining up as we purposefully faced away from the audience—swiveling our hips in slow circles that followed the rhythm of the song, which earned whistles and claps from everyone.

One at a time, we all dipped off into the audience as planned, and automatically I knew no one would go for Noa—for the most obvious reasons.

She's not only intimidating, but as the Boss, if she rejects you, it's quite humiliating.

I smirked as I made my way toward her, wondering if she knew it was me.

But when her dark eyes met mine before dipping down to my exposed hip that was inked in the tattoo she had handwritten on me—we both were aware that she knew.

I placed my hands delicately on her shoulders, feeling my face burn raw as she watched me carefully.

I couldn't tell if she was mad or intrigued.

Following the beat along with everyone else, I straddled my leg over Noa one at a time—allowing my feet to rest on the floor of each side of her chair.

I carefully held her stare as I arched my body back so far that I could see behind me, digging the front of my body into hers.

But when Noa pressed a steady hand to my lower back, I almost blacked out completely—feeling so hungry for her touch after what felt like such a long time.

I slowly leaned back up into her, meeting her dark eyes as I stood from her lap, forcing her hand to fall from my back.

As I turned around, I spread one of my legs from the other on beat, leaning down between my tall legs as my hands trailed down them both.

Once my hands trailed back up my legs, I bent them completely as I turned my head over my shoulder, meeting Noa's expressionless dark eyes that already seemed to be on me.

I couldn't help the smirk that twitched up onto my glossy lips, gently smacking my hands down onto the skin of my thighs as I stood up on beat.

Noa's eyes continued to hold mine as I took a step toward her, turning back around before sitting down on her lap with my legs spread.

As I faced away from Noa, I leaned back down toward my thighs, arching my back as my fingers trailed the front of my legs yet again.

I sucked in a sharp breath when I felt Noa's hand slide up my spine, pressing her hand into me so I was forced to arch deeper.

I hummed as I slowly rose back up, feeling my insides suddenly burn with an intense neediness.

Focusing on the beat, I arched my body back into Noa, allowing the back of my head to fall back on her shoulder.

Noa slid her arm around my waist, allowing her fingers to trace the skin by my hip that was tatted with the word Angel.

"I hope for your sake you can take what I'm about to give you," Noa murmured, leaning into my ear as my body began to burn with a thick heat. I seriously can't tell if she's mad or not.

Upon standing up, a gasp left my lips, feeling Noa's hand come into contact with my ass.

But I only forced myself to walk toward the stage with the other girls, ignoring the stinging sensation that was somewhat fading.

As the song played, we bent down before resting on our knees and turning to the side.

Even with the blinding stage light, Noa's eyes held mine as I slid my hands down onto the stage before arching my body down shortly after.

Somehow my face managed to grow hotter, watching as Noa raised a slight brow when my legs spread, holding my body in a deep arch position.

I slid my upper body back up, resting my hands on the tops of my spread thighs before rolling my head back in a slow circle.

When the next beat hit, my hands were placed on the ground in front of me, rolling back onto the balls of my feet before as I held a similar position to downward dog.

As the song approached its end, I slid my leg over my other one, twisting my body around so I was sitting back on my ass that somehow still stung.

Once we froze in that pose, the curtains slowly began closing, allowing me to meet Noa's dark eyes one last time before the applauding audience disappeared.

I let out breathless pants, feeling completely worn down by the dance that definitely took some sort of skill.

As soon as we were off stage, Arya pulled me into a hug as she jumped up and down, "We did it!" she said, clearly happy that she made it through the dance number.

I raised a brow at the brunette as she pulled away, "Was Vince out in the audience?" I teased, taking off my mask and wig as I let my dark hair back down.

A shy smile grew on Arya's lips as her face clearly grew with a blush. "Maybe," she said, trying to force her growing smile away as she took her mask off too.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her, "I am so glad I didn't witness you performing that routine on him," I said, grimacing slightly at even the idea of it.

And before I could tease Arya further about it, her emerald eyes glanced behind me with furrowed brows, forcing me to turn around as well.

"Ms. Spade, your presence is requested," the man in the suit spoke sternly.

I pursed my lips, knowing exactly who was requesting me.

"Arya, I'll be back," I called over my shoulder without an explanation that I knew I couldn't give in the first place.

And as I followed the man, I could hear the confusion in Arya's tone as she said, "Okay?"

I tried to seem unaffected as I walked behind the man heading far away from the event, but deep down, I was entirely overwhelmed by my thoughts—wondering if Noa would be angry or entirely ready to just fuck me.

I preferred the second option.

But as we got into the elevator to head up to her private suite, I wasn't quite sure what would be in store for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 2.6K 10
"Kiss me." "I think I'll pass." Before I could say anything else, her hands grabbed my hips and slammed my back against the wall. And her lips found...
1M 25.9K 27
"It's not that I don't want you doing this with me" she said closing her eyes tightly and putting her head back on the pillow as her hands gripped my...
406K 11.7K 44
in which a shy florist falls in love with a flirty mafia boss. ┈┈┈┈․°?°․┈┈┈┈ gwendolyn westbrook has spent her life filled with schoolwork and stress...