Freak In You (18+)

By weekendlustt

"I don't fuck girls who can't listen," she carefully whispered, pulling back to gauge my narrowed reaction be... More

Visuals
1| I Might Not Be A Princess
2| Speak Of The Devil
3|Don't Be A Brat
4| Apologize
5| Maybe I Did Win
6| Human Barbie Doll
7 | All The Right Places
8 | Please?
9| Good Fucking Morning
10 | I Did Too
11 | Tired
12 | This Is Nice
14 | Angel
15 | So Poetic
16 | I Have An Idea
17 | I Hope
18 | I'm Sorry
19 | Goodnight?
20 | Daisies
21 | Worse
22 | It's Not Okay
23 | I Think I'd Enjoy That
24 | Against The World
25 | Both Satisfied
26 | Surprise
27 | Need?
28 | I Need You To
29 | I...
30 | I chose
31 | Go on
32 | I Think It Is Too
33 | Maybe
34 | The Plan
35 | Memories
36 | SWAT Team
37 | Six Months?
38 | A Word
39 | One Last Time
40 | Way To Snitch
41 | The Daisy Collection
42 | Mrs. Vitali Soon
43 | Our house
44 | Two Nights
45 | They Aren't Me
46 | Louder
47 | Vulnerable
48 | The World
49 | Newlyweds
50 | Oh?
51 | Ending But Beginning

13 | Yours

26.1K 746 572
By weekendlustt

Recommended song: Don't By Bryson Tiller

I narrowed my eyes at her, recalling the earlier events with Aliza, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

Noa slammed the car door shut, "I should be asking you the same thing," she gritted.

I shook my head at her, "How the fuck did you even find me?" I said, realizing that I might've underestimated how easy it was to leave the estate.

Noa narrowed her eyes at me, "You really think I don't have security detail on you?" she carefully asked, turning on her heel—and I knew she was expecting me to follow her.

But I didn't.

I purposefully stayed put, which easily forced the faces of the crowd around me to morph into a look of surprise—clearly taken aback that I was openly disobeying their highest boss.

Well, their highest boss is a bitch, who expects me to only fuck her while she fucks other girls.

And that's a huge no for me.

Noa sharply turned back around, and at this point, I could visibly see her irritation morph into anger.

I sucked in a slight breath when Noa leaned down to my ear, "Do you want me to embarrass you right now?" she asked carefully, allowing her warm breath to fan down onto my ear.

I tightened my jaw, knowing it wouldn't be worth the public display—especially since Noa would definitely win whatever fight she was about to propose.

"No," I gritted out.

Noa hummed tightly, "Then let's go."

But I could only think of what had happened earlier, and how unfair she constantly is.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "I'd rather stay here with Val," I said, taking a firm challenging step toward her.

Noa raised a sharp brow, allowing her lips to twitch up into a smirk, "You're really going to play with someone's life like that?" 

I blinked a few times, internally calling her bluff, but something told me that realistically, she'd kill Val in an instant.

"Fine, I'll go," I said, hating that I was giving in—but I knew better than to actually push a temperamental Noa.

Noa nodded once, "Wise choice," she said, and with that, I was following silently behind her.

As an awkward silence settled over me and Noa—and on top of that, her security detail—I allowed myself a moment to take in what seemed like a rare sighting.

Which was actually a normal outfit that Noa was seemingly wearing.

I've really only seen her polished and in a styled outfit, but oddly enough, I preferred her this way.

My brows furrowed when I noticed the unfamiliar hallway we were heading down—and without any security detail following behind us anymore.

"I'm not going to your room," I informed her as we stopped at an elevator.

Noa hummed sharply as she held her finger on the digital screen, which scanned her print.

"You seem to have a lot of demands tonight," she said as the elevator doors glided open.

I crossed my arms over my chest as Noa held her arm in front of the open doors, motioning me in first.

But when I didn't move, Noa said, "Get in the elevator, Lunden."

I gave her a narrowed look, "No—"

"You're mistaking what I said for a question," Noa cut me short, tapping the elevator as she said, "Get in."

I let out an animated huff, practically stomping into the elevator like a child before navigating to the corner far away from Noa.

I swear to God she gets on my absolute last nerves.

I mean this is all so unfair and she can't even use her fucking brain to consider that.

My eyes darted to the doors when the elevator dinged, revealing what felt like an apartment.

I hesitantly exited the elevator into the tall living room, allowing my heels to click against the marble floors as I took in the monochromatic living room and the polished kitchen that seemingly had a small dining area hidden off to the side.

Well, this is actually nice.

I mean, I don't really know what I expected, but it wasn't this.

And it's even nicer since there wasn't a particular blonde here—I can only assume she sent her back from where she came from.

I hummed, "Hmm I guess Aliza's not here anymore," I said, and I could easily hear the bitchiness in my tone.

Then again, I couldn't help but be a bitch, especially with how possessive Noa seemed to be when it was entirely hypocritical of her.

Noa's eyes darted to mine, "Why the fuck would Aliza be here?" she asked, clearly offended by the assumption.

I gave her a narrowed look, "Because you fucked her earlier," I deadpanned.

A sudden smirk twitched up on Noa's lips, and while it pissed me off—it also sent relief through me.

Maybe she's not that mad.

For my sake, I hope she isn't.

"Is that why you're misbehaving?" Noa carefully asked as she took a closer step to me.

I scoffed, realizing that I was right—and my misbehaving isn't the topic of conversation right now.

Her fucking Aliza is.

"You're a fucking hypocrite you know that?" I said, pressing my finger into her shoulder.

Noa's smirk only grew practically making smoke shoot out of my ears.

"I am?" Noa questioned, and it was clear that all of this was completely entertaining to her.

I let out a cold laugh, determining that I wasn't about to stop until I pissed her off. It was only fucking fair.

"You know what, it's fine—fuck Aliza all you want," I said as Noa's smirk remained—I mean I might as well pop some fucking popcorn with the way she's acting.

It feels like this is all one big comedy movie for her.

I shrugged, "I'll just go fuck Val—"

But I was quickly cut short when Noa grabbed the front of my neck, easily silencing me as I peered up at her with just as much force.

Noa shook her head at me, "I let you have your moment—"

"Well, actually, you didn't—I was about to let Val fuck me, and then you—"

I let out a gasp when Noa pressed me back into the closest wall—allowing the coldness of the wall to send full-on shivers through my warm body.

"For fucks sake, Lunden—I didn't fuck Aliza," Noa said, her tone borderline growling as she stared down at me with a tight jaw.

Wait but earlier Aliza said...

And Noa seemed like she had a few seconds ago?

"But earlier..." I trailed off, clearly still trying to piece together my thoughts.

Noa hummed, "But earlier, what? I had her escorted by security after she demanded to be fucked by me," she said, and almost immediately it made sense.

The grunt that left Aliza's lips after she told Noa to fuck her, wasn't by Noa—it was by the security team escorting her off the premises.

Noa nodded once, clearly aware that I had pieced it all together, "Now, let me explain something to you," she calmly said, so calmly that it made goosebumps prickle my skin.

What exactly is there to explain? Or is she about to lecture me like a child?

Noa suddenly grabbed my waist with her other hand, "This—is mine," she said.

And before I could rebuttal—Noa's hand came into contact with my ass, earning a gasp from me, "This, is mine," she repeated.

An overwhelming heat fell over my body when she swiftly spread my legs with one of her own, "And this—" she slid her knee up to rest between my legs, easily making my breathing grow unsteady, "Is mine."

I tightened my jaw, hating that what she just did sent an annoying, but obvious sensation down to hidden places.

"Am I clear?" Noa asked.

I nodded once, "You are," I bit out.

Noa leaned further into me, "I want to hear you say it, Lunden."

I feel so fucked up for wanting her to fuck me right now.

I exhaled a deep breath to gather my explicit thoughts, "I'm yours," I said, staring up at her carefully.

Noa nodded once, "Good girl," she praised, but it was clear the conversation was far from over.

Especially when Noa let go of my neck—only to grab both my hands with her own.

My brows furrowed when she held my fingers to her lips, "This is yours," she said, and almost immediately my lips parted, feeling my face grow hot.

So maybe she wasn't being hypocritical.

She slid my hands down her body, "This is yours," she said as I ran my hands under her white t-shirt, basking in the firmness of her stomach.

As my fingers traced the indentions of her abs, Noa trailed her fingers down my arms—holding my stare carefully as she removed her knee between my legs.

"These," she diverted her stare down to her fingers that were now trailing down my stomach and under my dress, "Are yours," she said, allowing her thumb to rub slow circles around my covered clit.

I let out a breathless hum as Noa gauged my entire reaction—speeding up her pace, which easily sent my body into a hot frenzy.

"One thing you should know about me—" Noa dug my hips into the wall behind me, "Is that I don't fuck multiple girls at the same time."

Okay... now that was attractive.

I dug my nails into the skin of her toned stomach, feeling my head swirl with so much neediness, I thought I might jump Noa right there.

However, an annoyed huff escaped my lips when Noa pulled away from my heat completely.

"Noa," I breathed out in annoyance, assuming she was about to edge me.

Well, until her hands hooked behind my thighs and lifted me up into her arms completely.

I furrowed my brows when she began walking, "What are you doing?" I asked, securing my arms around her neck.

Noa smirked at me, "Taking you to bed—what else?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.8K 27
"It's not that I don't want you doing this with me" she said closing her eyes tightly and putting her head back on the pillow as her hands gripped my...
1.4M 15.7K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
8.2K 224 40
Sarah lived in small town with her parents and 2 lovely little brother. Unfortunately, she found out that her parents were debting with mafia . Becau...
1.2M 31.7K 39
"Are you mine?" I asked. "I don't know." She replied. Without thinking I pushed her back against the bed and spread her legs apart as I fit myself be...