Freak In You (18+)

By weekendlustt

"I don't fuck girls who can't listen," she carefully whispered, pulling back to gauge my narrowed reaction be... More

Visuals
1| I Might Not Be A Princess
2| Speak Of The Devil
3|Don't Be A Brat
5| Maybe I Did Win
6| Human Barbie Doll
7 | All The Right Places
8 | Please?
9| Good Fucking Morning
10 | I Did Too
11 | Tired
12 | This Is Nice
13 | Yours
14 | Angel
15 | So Poetic
16 | I Have An Idea
17 | I Hope
18 | I'm Sorry
19 | Goodnight?
20 | Daisies
21 | Worse
22 | It's Not Okay
23 | I Think I'd Enjoy That
24 | Against The World
25 | Both Satisfied
26 | Surprise
27 | Need?
28 | I Need You To
29 | I...
30 | I chose
31 | Go on
32 | I Think It Is Too
33 | Maybe
34 | The Plan
35 | Memories
36 | SWAT Team
37 | Six Months?
38 | A Word
39 | One Last Time
40 | Way To Snitch
41 | The Daisy Collection
42 | Mrs. Vitali Soon
43 | Our house
44 | Two Nights
45 | They Aren't Me
46 | Louder
47 | Vulnerable
48 | The World
49 | Newlyweds
50 | Oh?
51 | Ending But Beginning

4| Apologize

29.9K 815 432
By weekendlustt

Recommended song: Bria's Interlude by Drake

"You know I'll be a good girl next time," I said, even if I knew it was a complete lie.

Noa raised a brow, delicately trailing the tips of her fingers down my exposed thigh, "I don't think you will be," she said as her fingers inched closer and closer—making me feel entirely dizzy with need.

"I will—" I inhaled sharply when her hand stopped at my heat, "—Just fuck me," I breathed out. There was no point in beating around the bush, especially when it came to hooking up.

Noa looked between my eyes carefully—gauging my complete reaction as she began rubbing circles around my covered clit.

I couldn't stop my body from leaning into her touch, craving more as my skin prickled with goosebumps.

Noa smirked down at me, "You're such a whore," she said lowly, speeding up her pace as a whimper fell from my parted lips.

I never knew such words could sound entirely attractive, but Noa seemed to make me wetter just by uttering them.

A whine escaped my lips as she slowed her pace back down, teasing me completely as I unconsciously grinded against her touch—but that only made her move slower.

"Stop edging me," I finally breathed out, having enough of her games.

Noa hummed, her dark eyes still planted on me as she said, "Apologize."

I clenched my jaw, realizing the game she was now playing.

"No," I said, my voice entirely breathless as she quickened her pace again—shooting me back up to the euphoric level I was previously on.

Noa's lips twitched up into a smirk, "No?" she reiterated.

A low whimper vibrated in my throat, when she slowed her pace back down, frustrating me further.

"Noa," I said, holding a warning tone.

Noa tilted her head ever so slightly, behaving innocently, "Yes Lunden?" she asked, speeding her pace back up.

I couldn't help the moan that slipped from my lips as I arched into her completely.

I fucking hate her.

Not being able to take it anymore, I reluctantly forced myself to say, "I'm sorry."

The two little words physically hurt to even say, but it didn't feel nearly as bad as Noa's clear teasing.

A low gasp escaped my lips when in one swift motion, Noa slid my panties to the side and easily plunged a finger inside of me.

Noa leaned further into me, holding my stare as she gripped my waist in place, "And what are you sorry for?"

I knew the question was rhetorical, she knew exactly what I was apologizing for—she just wanted to hear me say it.

A string of low moans escaped my lips as she slid in and out of me with deep swift motions—hitting angles that were completely untouched.

I gripped her shoulders harshly, "For disobeying you," I forced out, feeling my eyes roll closed in pleasure.

Within under a second, Noa slid a second finger inside of me, sliding into me even deeper.

"Good girl," she praised lowly, speeding up her long strokes as my body curved into her touch fully.

A deep moan fell from my lips as her hand wrapped around my throat—choking me as her fingers thrusted in and out of me with force.

The actions alone shot me up to my absolute highest peak—and it even made me realize I had never actually experienced what a real orgasm high was until now.

"Look at me," Noa demanded, and without even thinking it through, my eyes fluttered open, meeting her stare. "Do you know how bad you are? I mean, what would everyone think?" she asked, smirking down at me as she curled her fingers into me, forcing a breathless moan to escape my lips.

And while I felt completely degraded by her words, I also felt... even more turned on?

It was odd.

Trust me, I had experienced many earth-shattering orgasms, but this feeling...

This felt entirely different, especially with the spots she was hitting and the way she was talking to me.

Noa slowed down her pace, fucking me slowly as her thumb pressed into the front of my neck, "Arch more," she demanded, easily making my body curve further into her.

It was as if my mind was turned off—like my disobedient thoughts were thrown out the window.

A gasp mixed with a whimper escaped my lips when I was arched completely into her, feeling her fingers in a much deeper spot than before.

I dug my nails into her shoulders as she sped up her pace, forcing my body to tense—with the way Noa was fucking me and the grip she had on my throat, I knew I'd be climaxing soon.

I was normally the one to dominate in bed, even when I was fucked by someone else—but I never realized a role reversal would satisfy me.

Control was practically my middle name, and it was something I obsessed over having.

I trembled completely as my intense orgasm washed over me, allowing a string of moans to fall from my parted lips.

But just as quickly as the orgasm faded, a realization fell over me.

I just let her fuck me.

Noa Vitali—someone who my brother was not only an underboss to, but also close to.

God, I hope I was right about her not being the type to get attached because this could get messy really fast.

I mean, it wasn't even morning, and I was already regretting doing this—not because it wasn't enjoyable... which I'd never tell her aloud.

But more due to the fact that she would never let this go—especially the fact that I apologized.

I blinked a few times as Noa slid out of me, holding the tips of her fingers to my lips.

My brows furrowed, realizing she wanted me to open my mouth for her fingers. Oddly enough, I had never done such thing.

Sex has always been just that—sex.

Nothing more or less.

"Open," Noa demanded, but suddenly the dominant act wasn't as easy to obey as it was when I was being fucked by her. Noa narrowed her eyes, "You think I won't go for round two—only to edge you? Open your mouth," she demanded a second time.

And suddenly the threat of being edged was enough to make my lips part, allowing her fingers to slide into my warm mouth with ease.

Noa hummed, "Now suck," she said, and almost immediately I obeyed, sucking her fingers clean as I stared up at her carefully.

The fact that I was even obeying confused me completely.

"What a shame," Noa said, clearly displeased as she slid her fingers out of my mouth.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "A shame?" I reiterated in question, feeling confused about what she was referring to.

Noa shrugged, letting go of my neck completely, which surprisingly left me cold, "That no one's handled you in this manner," she said, adjusting my dress back down so gently, that it easily contradicted how roughly she had just fucked me.

I furrowed my brows as she took a step back from me, "How would you even know?" I asked defensively, even if what she just said was completely accurate. I really just like to argue, especially until I'm proven the winner.

Noa smirked, allowing her dark eyes to trace my body all the way down to my shiny black heels before trailing back up to my face—oddly sending a wave of warmth through me. "Trust me," she said, shaking her head before she said, "I just know."

And with that she walked past me, opening the door behind me as she exited the bathroom and left me alone with my clearly confused thoughts.

It was odd.

The craving for more shot through me—to suddenly have her presence back in front of me.

I despised it.

Especially since I had never felt such a way before—and then on top of that, the fact that it was Noa that I was even thinking of.

I've been with so many women, and Noa gets to be the one leaving me even needier than before my orgasm?

No, I refuse to even give in to that narrative.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 224 40
Sarah lived in small town with her parents and 2 lovely little brother. Unfortunately, she found out that her parents were debting with mafia . Becau...
67.9K 1.5K 26
"I mean come on! I need to get you a birthday present but now that i found out so late, it's not gonna be anything amazing." "Pretty thing, all i ne...
243 27 6
"We can slow down, if that's what me to do..." Her words meet my ears but somehow I can't hear her. Not when her lips are so close to mine, when her...
64.7K 531 29
"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare down. One moment he's hovering over me li...