Choni One Shots: Book 2

By ChoniLover982

Choni One Shots, well this is my second book for the One Shots! (I decided to do a book 2, because i already... More

Love and Betrays
Edge Of The Dark
Secrets and Lies!
Rivals in Love!
Don't Say Goodbye, This is Not Your Time!
We Saved Riverdale?
Back, from the 50s!
I Will Save You Cheryl Blossom!
Do You Belive Me?
Skip the Sock Hop Dance!
Don't Worry, Darling!
Moment of Truth!
I Would Die, If You Choose Him!
Only You (And You Alone)
Sex Education! (Rated 18+)
Mission or Love?
Chaos and Getaway!
Don't Be Shy!
Soulmates, Until The Eternity!
I'll Always Protect You!
I Save You, Even In Your Dreams!
Soulmates
Love or Marrige?
Secret Love!
I Stay Because of You!
I Would Die For You!
Deteintion!
The Make Out Party!
Your Touch Feels Different!
Don't Lie To Me!
Dark Truth, and Dark Deeds!
Our Love Story!
Repledge Our Love
Cheryl's First Time!
A Kiss Could Heal Me?
You Are Beautiful!
Never Leave Me!
You Are Sensational!
This Is The Moment!
She Would Never Leave Me!
Your Love Means The World, To Me!
Secret Movie Date!
How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 1!
How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 2!
Kidnapped!
Wish You The Best!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 1!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 2!
To Start Another Life!
Do You Know What It's Like?
Never Let Me Go!
I Love You, But Only You!
Reunited After The Comet!
Sexy Photoshoot and the Consequences!
Miss Riverdale Teen Queen!
Friday Valentine!
Do You Still Love Me?
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 1-
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 2 -
Can We Save Riverdale?
A Bad Dream Could Come True?
Restored Memories!
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 1 -
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 2 -
Goodbye Riverdale!
Never Leave Us Behind!
Love At First Sight?
In Love With a Nerd!
Detectives In Love!
Can I Love You?
Can You Forgive Me? (16+)
You're The Reason!
Let Me Help You, Get Through This! - Part 1 -
Let Me Help You Get Through This! - Part 2!
Strangers and Betrayals (18+)
Forbidden Love! - Part 1! (+18)
Forbidden Love! - Part 2 (+18)
Primary Colors! (+18)
Do I Still Love You?
I Was In Love Once

I Still Love You!

226 8 2
By ChoniLover982

50's Choni!

Cheryl and Toni starts to fake date with Kevin and Clay, after Clifford Blossom starts to get suspecious about that Cheryl don't date with anyone. Cheryl left the Vixens, to keep Toni, Kevin and Clay safte, but they all had only one condition for the fake dates...

At the dark room's private era:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Kevin, Clay, and my precious TT i called you all here because we are in trouble. - i said to them, and they all looked at me confused.

- What do you mean, babe? - asked Toni quietly.

- My father, well he started to ask questions last night about that why i don't have a boyfriend and accused me with that, i'm a "sapphic, deviant" so i lied to him. - i said to them, and they just sighed.

- What did you told him? - asked Kevin.

- That, i have a boyfriend. - i said to them.

- You are crazy Cheryl! - said Clay angrily.

- What should've i do then? - i asked from him.

- Sorry, i know it was a hard situation. - he said to me, and Toni crossed her arms.

- We need to pair up then. - said Toni.

- How? - asked Kevin.

- Cher, you need to fake date with Kevin, and i must do the same with Clay. - said Toni, and we nodded in agreement.

- We have only a few problem. - said Kevin, and sighed.

- Like, what? - i asked from him.

- Actually, i failed to have sex with a women and my father is dissapointed in me. - he said to me, quietly.

- When i was with Archie, i failed to do anything sexual with him. - i said to them, and Toni hugged me from behind.

- We must try it, Cher. - said Toni, and i just nodded.

- Let's settle a few rule then. - said Clay, and we all nodded in agreement.

- No kisses, sexual activities. - we all said this at the same time.

- Okay. - i said to them, then we walked out of the dark room...

Third Person pov:

A few day later:

At Riverdale High:

Cheryl Blossom walked in, while holded Kevin's hand and everyone looked at them shocked. Toni Topaz holded Clay's hand and they all smiled at their partners...

- Oh so Kevin, you couldn't date with Betty but you can with Cheryl? it's actually messed up. - said Evelyn, and Cheryl just rolled her eyes.

- I already gave up on the Vixens, so you really get what you wanted. - said Cheryl, and Evelyn just laughed.

- Don't you think it's just too weird? - asked Evelyn, and Cheryl just sighed but without thinking she kissed Kevin passionatly...

Toni started to tear up, as she saw that Cheryl actually broke their agreement so she let Clay's hand go then rushed to the locker room and locked the door. Clay just standed there and after Cheryl, pulled away from the kiss, Kevin looked at her shocked after Evelyn left...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- I'm so sorry, guys. - i said to them quietly.

- You just broke our rules Cheryl! - said Kevin, when no one was around them.

- I just wanted Evelyn to shut up. - i said to them.

- You should actually check on Toni, she was really upset with you. - said Clay and crossed his arms.

- Shit. - i said to them quietly.

- The fake date won't work anymore Cheryl, we are sorry. - they said to me, then left...

I started to tear up, then walked to the locker room where i thought i can find Toni...

Toni Topaz pov:

I sat down at a beanch and started to sob until i heard a knock on the door...

- Toni, let me in please i can explaine what happened. - i heard Cheryl's voice, so i stood up and let her in then closed the door again.

- I did that to mkae Evelyn belive that we are really together with Kevin. - she said to me.

- You should've just left, but you just broke our rules. - i said to her angrily.

- I'm really sorry. - she said to me.

- We need to break up Cheryl, i think it's better if we avoid eachother. - i said to her, then left the locker room while sobbed...

Before i could reach the front door, i bumped into someone...

- Watch where you go Serpent. - said a bulldog, after he stood up.

- I-I'm sorry. - i stuttered, then wanted to leave but he grabbed my arm.

- You don't go anywhere! - he said to me, then i felt a sharp pain at my stomach after he hit me hard.

- Let her go Steve! - yelled Cheryl, after she reached us.

- Go away Cheryl. - i said to her.

- No, Toni i'm sorry okay? but i won't let this idiot to hurt you. - said Cheryl, then started to punch him.

- Stop it Cheryl. - i said to her, and she stopped...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Can we calk in private please? - i asked from her. 

- No i don't want to talk. - she said to me, after Steve left.

- Please, just give me five minutes. - said Cheryl, and i just sighed.

- Okay, only five minutes. - i said to her, then we walked back to the locker room...

At the locker room:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I started to get nervous, while waited for Toni, and after she arrived i closed the locker room door while she crossed her amrs...

- I already told you that, we are done Cheryl. - said Toni nervously.

- I had to do something, because Evelyn didn't belived that Kevin is my "boyfriend" you need to understand me. - i said to her quietly, and started to tear up as she just sighed.

- Cheryl, you should've just kiss him gently not like you did. - she said to me.

- Sorry, i paniced babe. - i said to her quietly.

- You know that i really want to belive you Cheryl, but i don't know how could i. - said Toni and started to tear up.

- Please, don't say it again. - i said to Toni.

- We need to break up, and it's final i'm really sorry Cheryl. - said Toni, then she walked outside...

Third Person pov:

Cheryl Blossom was devestated, and broken just like Toni Topaz who started to sob on her way towards the parking lot, until someone stopped her...

- Miss Topaz, you must come with us right now. - said Mr. Featherhead with Clifford Blossom who just standed there with crossed arms.

- No, i won't actually my boyfriend waits for me. - said Toni, but Clifford Blossom didn't let her.

- Come with us, before i call the police. - he said to her quietly,  and she just sighed then followed them...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

After i left the locker room i saw that, my father walks with Principal Featherhead and Toni on the corridor so i rushed there...

- Dad stop! - i yelled, and he looked at me confused.

- What do you want? - he asked from me coldly.

- Let her go. - i said to him, and he just laughed.

- No Cheryl, i already find out that you are a deviant just like Toni. - he said to me, and Toni just took my hand and we rushed outside...

We get in my car, then i sped off towards Toni's apartment...

At Toni's apartment:

Toni Topaz pov:

When Cheryl parked her car in the near, i get out and she wanted to leave but i stopped her...

- Come in, let's talk okay? - i asked from her and she just nodded in agreement then stopped her car.

- Are you sure about it? - asked Cheryl, and i just nodded in agreement.

- Come on. - i said to her, after she get out of the car and we walked to the front door...

I opened it, then we walked in and after i closed the door we sat down on the couch...

- Cher, i'm sorry for the break up. - i said to her, and she squeesed my hand.

- It's okay, don't worry about it Toni, you had every right to be upset with me. - said Cheryl, then leaned closer to my lips so i kissed her passionatly.

- I love you Cheryl Blossom. - i said to her, after we pulled away from the kiss.

- I love you too, Toni Topaz. - she said to me, then we take off our clothes and only weared our panties and bras, then we cuddled under a blanket.

- Cheryl, will you be my girlfriend again? - asked Toni quietly.

- Yes, i'll be your girlfriend again. - said Cheryl, then she kissed me gently...

After we pulled away from the kiss, Cheryl put her head on my chest then we quickly fell asleep in eachother's arms...

4 year later:

Third Person pov:

Cheryl and Toni, after the graduation they decided to leave Riverdale and start a new life. Clifford Blossom and Penelope Blossom was arrested, for abuse. Julian supported her sister in everything. Cheryl and Toni really left Riverdale, and moved to New York to have a better life..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 9.3K 118
Cute one shots of our two favourite girls :)
10.4K 314 69
The Sequel of our One Shot-ish Book 1 is finally here!!! Perrie and Jade's adventures continues as they traverse a series of multiverse they never th...
17.9K 640 62
Cheryl is a teen with some issues Toni made a promise to always protect her This is based off the One Shot: The One With Ben There will also be stuf...
1.6K 91 8
Trilogy to Loving Her With Heather Blossom back in the picture, will Toni and Cheryl be able to find their happy ever after? Read to find out! Starte...