Hiss of Deception & Protectio...

By JiqSan

Snakes The symbol of deception Yet adored by several humans by the protective characteristics of its mother ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 49

55 3 0
By JiqSan

Noi's POV

"Well Well , I was truly impressed with the amount of potential little demons like you have stored."
"I hope that was a compliment!"
Leif shouted as he breathed tiredly after all the fighting. By appearance , the guards appeared to be weak ; but by skills and potential , they're legit hard to defeat. How they quickly turned to block Leif's attack , not even Pierce can catch up their speed.

"Can't believe how weak and worthless were those guards... They're instantly defeated. Guess Daemos weren't as weak as people claimed them to be. Better jot down once I got home."
"It only made us sound like we're lab experiments...."
"Well , weren't you? That's legit what happened to every single horned dude that were brought in."
Now , that's just making our efforts unworthy-

Wait-
Did he just said-

"Wait , did you just said... every Daemos captured became little punching bag for those pathetic weak guards of this insane kingdom?!"
Asch shouted with rage as I tend to calm his flames down before the serpent at some point was offended.

"What.. did you say? Look , it would be an understandable matter that my kingdom have weak and pathetic knights unlike yours. BUT! You shall not have a word that would offend and humiliate the kingdom that Mother had created with her blood and hand!"
"Create... N-No wonder that this nation was not written in books yet! It was newly discovered and only heard by us."
Rhys exclaimed.

"Finally someone who have smarts within their little brain. But fear not , once we take over your kingdom and claimed to be ours , we'll be known throughout history."
"Yeah! Known! Known for your tyrannical actions on how you kidnap the prince of Daemos and declared war on our nation!"
Asch spatted back as the serpent was truly pissed off by Asch's words.

"Keep down the tone , demon. You certainly have no clue on who you're talking to."
"Am I meant to know now?! After all , you're the one who declare a fight on my knights with yours , basically declaring war on my kingdom! Whatever your position was , they have not made me interested to know! All you are was a pathetic snake who doesn't dare to pick up a fight!"
I looked at the eyes of the snake that constricted as I stood before Asch and be prepared to pick up a fight with him.

"You... Have.... CROSSED MY LINE!"
Serpent yelled as its tail swiped across our heads and basically extinguished the leaves of the trees. Right after that , it charged towards us with his mouth revealing his sharp teeth. I threw my dagger at him , hitting him by the face as he grunted by the weak damage I did.

"Now you offended me... orange haired..."
It hissed as it grabbed me by the waist with the tip of its tail , tight enough for me being hard to breath. I barely can move my hand to reach my dagger...

"Noi!"
"G-Go! Get Ava and Rhal before me!"
"Well well , justice and sacrifice of a knight. How amusing~ It would be just sad for your organs to be froze into rocks~"
My orange eyes widened as I felt my entire body was turning off slowly. I looked at the serpent's sharp glances as I slowly feel my eyes became weaker , feeling exhausted...

"Noi! Hang in there!"
"Fear not , you'll be a fine looking statue once it's all over~"
I can't.. Must... stay... awake....

Sunny....

Second person's POV

"Now , I can't just leave you alone for one day , can I?"
Noi who's slowly losing consciousness was shocked awake as he heard this voice.

"That voice-?! It can't be-?!"
The serpent turned its neck as it was instantly attacked by the head of another white snake. By the huge damage on the neck , the serpent dropped Noi who soon fell on the foliage with Leif phased towards and pulled away from the fight.

"Noi! Don't die on me! Get your butt up!"
"Ugh... , " Noi opened his eyes slightly as he noticed another white figure attacking the serpent , by knowledge , he only know one white snake other than the arrogant one , he whispered , "Sunny..."

The white snake bit the serpent by the body as it tossed its opponent far away , with the serpent coughing out blood. The snake slithered its way towards the serpent as its brown eyes turned fierce as the light brown flickered to neon green and sending fear to the serpent.

"Alright , alright! You win! Geez!"
"Knee he he , glad you know your place."
The snake giggled as it slithered its way to the Daemos and looked at the unconscious demon.

"How much you damaged him?"
"Might just block some blood vessels... Not much seriously.."
"Mother told us straight away blind their eyes first , you're clearly disobeying her."
"It was easier and faster for them to die!"
The serpent argued as Leif told them to shut up and their screaming won't help much with Noi's unconsciousness.

"Allow him... please."
The snake pleaded as Asch motioned to let the snake to hold Noi by the tail. 

"What?! ME?! Sunny you know how much I was-"
"Do it , before I told Mother you used the freezing magic for unnecessary needs."
The snake hissed and its body wrapped around Noi's body as it begun to glow. The green glow diffuse across its scales throughout its body and Noi's body shined alongside.

Noi's eyes flickered open as he face-to-face with the familiar two snakes and smiled at the brown-eyed snake.
"Sunny..."
"Fear not , I have arrived , Noi."

"Don't tell me... You two were acquaintances?!"
"Have that happened to be a disturbing matter for you?" 
"I , or the people of Medonax would be less exciting to hear the princess of Medonax was friends with demons of the most disturbing tale throughout history."
Noi's eyes widened as he turned to Sunny in shock.

"P-Princess? Of Medonax? Sunny-"
"There's a reason I would not want to expose my family background."
Sunny have her tail wrapped around her neck.

"Wait a minute. You're telling me , Noi met Sunny beforehand , who happened to be Princess of Medonax?!"
Leif questioned in shock as Noi claimed it to be correct.

"I gotta say the environment in Daemos wasn't as awful as I was told. Talk about the meat and the comfy bed for Noi~"
"You truly have a lot of secrets hiding from me."
Asch said with a quite pissed off tone while Noi remain stunned by the new piece of information that he had just received.

Sunny?!
Princess of Medonax?!
Princess of the enemy kingdom?!
Who he have befriended and provided hospitality towards?!

"Legit , can we drop the form? If it's not the sake of Mother , I have to stay in this form whenever I went out."
"You know Mother would- You know what? I need to rest for a while. This form wasted a bunch of my magic..."
The serpent said as it and Sunny was emerged under a green mist and the shadows of the snakes vanished , appearing to be two shadows of human beings.

"Ah~ Yes , this form was better."
"It might be better if we just get things quick. We wouldn't want guards to come look for us."
"Please , I need to have my human form to talk to my student."
"WHAT NOW?!?"
As Noi questioned , a lady stepped out of the mist and stood in front of Noi , making the boy to flush red for a second or two.

Sunny was dressed in a dark green turtleneck crop top with its sleeves having a diamond shaped hole. Above her black flats , black sweatpants and a belt with white fur and a badge was found. A white snake tail was found swinging behind and a pendant was hung around her neck.

She bowed down and looked at Noi with her brown eyes where one was covered by her long white fringe. She examined the flustered demon as she commented , "You're shorter than I expected." The shyness shifted to embarrassment as Noi shouted at her for being average height in Daemos.

"Hold on , young lady! You didn't tell me that he was your student! You know how Mother was much pissed off when she last heard you being a mentor!"
A man walked out of the mist that then vanished in a split second in the woods. 

He appeared to be taller than the feminine being. By his brown hair that have some white tips , there's a pair of rectangular framed glasses with a pencil resting by his pierced ears. He was dressed in a white v-neck shirt with a dark blue sleeveless shirt on top. He wore brown sandals with dark blue jeans , along with belt that was accessories with chains and a bottle of ink and feathers. There's a tattoo drawn on his arm , appearing to be the letter A , and a badge similar to the girl's , with addition of a tail.

"Varon , for the last time , quit mentioning that person! We have stopped meeting up , thanks to your little speaker like mouth!"
"He was trying to hook you up for the Moon's sake , Sunny! I have the authority and rights to protect you , as being your brother!"
Sunny grunted as the two begun to fight. Noi panicked as he rushed towards Sunny and straight hugged her by the waist , while murmuring not to fight anymore before hurting each other.

"...."
"Hey salmon head , get the heck away from my sister!"
The man , or named Varon hissed as Sunny hissed back at him before claiming Noi can do whatever he wanted and hugged him back , like a plush.

Noi was blushing red as his face was... well... laying somewhere quite soft of Sunny.
Leif and the other Daemos on the other hand , was quite confused by Noi and Sunny's reaction.
"Heh , well you look at that , the demon who was claimed to be weak beforehand was now in the arms of a woman. Heh , ain't it interesting for a tale to be told."
"I'm still pissed off the fact Noi never told me the fact he was friends with the Princess of Medonax and trained by her. We could've just let her to ask if Rhal and Ava was still alive."
Asch whispered the last of his words as silent as possible. But seriously , he didn't expect snakes to be sensitive to sound.

"Oh? That human and the other demon that look a lot like you , but more arrogant?"
"Pfft- Sure , that would be him for sure. But how are we meant to even reach the kingdom that appeared to be quite far away from the woods?"
Asch laughed a bit before switched back to his stern look as he questioned Sunny.

"Well , that would offend your highness a little... But at least better than being froze to stone."
Sunny said as she let go of Noi and walked towards a tree. She pressed her hands by a tree stomp before... smacking her head hard enough to form a scar and bleed?!? 

That's not all.

She proceeded by screaming up to the top of her lungs , making the Daemos questioned her doings. Before they could even ask Varon , they found him stabbing himself with his a sharp branch found out of nowhere.

"What the hell man?! We'll be-"
"Your highness!! We have heard your screams! What happened?!"
"Caught..."
Leif muttered the last of his words as guards appeared out of nowhere. Maybe from the palace? Or coincidence patrolling in the woods?

"Take these criminals back for rightful judgement for my Mother. They have harmed the both of us. I also required medical attention for our injuries. This is an order from your princess."
Sunny said in a demanding tone as the guards obeyed and dragged the Daemos who're screaming for being incredibly confused with the two royal's actions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 13.2K 66
Imagine My Inner Demons, except you get to be the center of attention.... You just moved into Ava's apartment, not expecting anything to unusual, but...
181K 7.1K 44
Everyone loves a good mythical/monster story, right? We all know our far share of myths, medusa the lady who could turn you to stone with just a loo...
1.8K 279 21
|πŸπŸ—π± 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃| Here lies the tragedy of πƒπ„π’πƒπ„πŒπŽππ€. A young woman with a heart of gold and eyes as red as blood. Cursed with the M...
16.4K 476 30
You've waited so long! And I was bored for even longer! So I present to you Book Two of my very own My Inner Demons FanFic! Tristian finally finds he...