Choni One Shots: Book 2

De ChoniLover982

Choni One Shots, well this is my second book for the One Shots! (I decided to do a book 2, because i already... Mais

Love and Betrays
Edge Of The Dark
Secrets and Lies!
Rivals in Love!
Don't Say Goodbye, This is Not Your Time!
We Saved Riverdale?
Back, from the 50s!
I Will Save You Cheryl Blossom!
Do You Belive Me?
Skip the Sock Hop Dance!
Don't Worry, Darling!
Moment of Truth!
I Would Die, If You Choose Him!
Only You (And You Alone)
Sex Education! (Rated 18+)
Mission or Love?
Chaos and Getaway!
Don't Be Shy!
Soulmates, Until The Eternity!
I'll Always Protect You!
I Save You, Even In Your Dreams!
Soulmates
Love or Marrige?
Secret Love!
I Stay Because of You!
I Would Die For You!
Deteintion!
The Make Out Party!
Your Touch Feels Different!
Don't Lie To Me!
Dark Truth, and Dark Deeds!
Our Love Story!
Repledge Our Love
Cheryl's First Time!
A Kiss Could Heal Me?
You Are Beautiful!
Never Leave Me!
You Are Sensational!
This Is The Moment!
She Would Never Leave Me!
Your Love Means The World, To Me!
Secret Movie Date!
How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 1!
Kidnapped!
Wish You The Best!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 1!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 2!
I Still Love You!
To Start Another Life!
Do You Know What It's Like?
Never Let Me Go!
I Love You, But Only You!
Reunited After The Comet!
Sexy Photoshoot and the Consequences!
Miss Riverdale Teen Queen!
Friday Valentine!
Do You Still Love Me?
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 1-
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 2 -
Can We Save Riverdale?
A Bad Dream Could Come True?
Restored Memories!
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 1 -
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 2 -
Goodbye Riverdale!
Never Leave Us Behind!
Love At First Sight?
In Love With a Nerd!
Detectives In Love!
Can I Love You?
Can You Forgive Me? (16+)
You're The Reason!
Let Me Help You, Get Through This! - Part 1 -
Let Me Help You Get Through This! - Part 2!
Strangers and Betrayals (18+)
Forbidden Love! - Part 1! (+18)
Forbidden Love! - Part 2 (+18)
Primary Colors! (+18)
Do I Still Love You?
I Was In Love Once

How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 2!

129 5 0
De ChoniLover982

Third Person pov:

A few month later:

Cheryl tried her best, to fit in and did what Toni asked her so she never went anywhere alone...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

We were at the dining room, and i tried to eat from the food but it was so disgusting...

- You better start to eat something Blossom, because it's the only food we get. - said Toni, and i just sighed then started to eat.

- If i get out of here, i go to Pop's Diner and eat a lot there. - i said to her quietly, then a few women walked to us.

- Mind if we join? - they asked from us, and Toni just sighed but let them to sit down.

- Thanks. - said one of them, and she couldn't take her eyes off me.

- Okay, let's be clear i'm off limits because i have a wife. - i said to her, and she laughed.

- Everyone say the same, but after they get out their partner probably move on. - she said to me, and i gave her a death glare.

- I don't know, how you can't understand that i won't cheat on my wife. - i said to her angrily.

- Well Red, good luck with that. - she said to me.

- I don't even know your name. - i said to her.

- I'm Alex, and she is Piperm and she is Clara. - she said to me, after i finished to eat.

- Nice to meet you girls, i'm Cheryl. - i said to them, then stand up with the tray and walked out but Toni followed me...

Toni Topaz pov:

After Cheryl put her tray in the trash, i did the same then we walked to our room...

- Can you stop stalking me everywhere? - she asked from me annoyed.

- While you walked here, the girls from the table actually talked about how they would fuck you so i don't think it's that bad, if someone want to help you with this. - i said to her quietly.

- Sorry, i'm just stressed that's all. - she said to me, then i sat down on my bed and Cheryl sat next to me.

- I unberstand you, don't worry, - i said to her, and put my hand on her thigh.

- Sorry. - i said to Cheryl, and wanted to take away my hand but she didn't let me to do it.

- It's okay. - said Cheryl, then i looked into her eyes and leaned closer to her lips...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I closed my eyes, and before our lips could touch someone walked in...

- Blossom, you have a visitor. - said the guard, so i standed up and followed him.

He leaded me to a room, then let me to walk in...

- You have five minutes. - he said to me, then closed the door.

- Babe. - i said to Veronica, and hugged her tightly.

- Hey. - she said to me quietly, and after we pulled away from the hug she just sighed.

- What's wrong? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- I talked with my parents, and they want us to divorce. - said Veronica, then she take out a folder from her bag.

- What is this? - i asked from her, and after she take out the divorce papers i started to tear up.

- Please, don't make this even worst just sign this. - said Veronica, and i did what she asked.

- What about Madelaine? - i asked from Veronica, after she put her folder away.

- Dad made sure, she stays with me. - said Veronica.

- I can still visit her, after i get out of here right? - i asked from Veronica, and she just sighed.

- I don't know, if that would be a good idea. - she said to me.

- You can't keep me away, from Madelaine! - i yelled.

- I need to go now, goodbye Cheryl. - she said to me, then left...

A few minutes later, the guard walked in and leaded me back to the room...

Toni Topaz pov:

When Cheryl walked in, she sat down next to me and sighed...

- What happened? - i asked from her.

- My wife, came in and brought the divoorce papers for me to sign them. - she said to me quietly, and i put my hand on her thigh.

- Well, she made a mistake if i want to be honest. - i said to her, and she smiled at me.

- Why? - she asked from me, and i take her hand in mine.

- Because, you don't deserve this. - i said to Cheryl, and tucked her hair, behind her ear. 

- I didn't told you everything. - she said to me quietly.

- About, what? - i asked from her.

- We have a daughter, Madelaine and she want to make sure i'll never see her again. - she said to me, and started to sob.

- How old is she? - i asked from Cheryl quietly, and sighed.

- She is five year old, and i had to lie to her. - she said to me, and put her head on my shoulder.

- If we get out of here, i would love to take you on a date. - i said to Cheryl, and she smiled.

- I don't know, when can we get out of here but i'll go on a date with you. - said Cheryl, then she looked at me and i did what i always wanted...

I started to lean closer, to her lips and she smiled then kissed me passionatly...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

While we kissed, Toni pushed me down roughly on the bed then started to kissing my neck...

- Toni, oh my god. - i moaned while she tried to take off my jump suit, but she couldn't.

- Fuck. - she said to me quietly, after we pulled away from the kiss.

- Hey, it's okay don't worry. - i said to her quietly, then kissed her gently.

- I know, but it's so bad we can't do it in here. - she said to me, and laid beside me.

- Actually i wouldn't do it in here even if we could because of the other prisoners. - i said to her, and cuddled to her.

- If get out, our first place to go is Pop's Diner. - said Toni.

- Yes, of course Toni. - i said to her, and sighed while she played with my hair.

- Toni, is your sister alive? - i asked from her, and she nodded in agreement.

- Yeah, well she couldn't come to visit me because of her work. - said Toni quietly.

- What is her job? - i asked from Toni, and she just sighed.

- She works at the Whyte Wyrm as a bartender until i can't go back there. - she said to me, and kissed my forehead.

- Wait, you are the Serpent Queen? - i asked from her, and she just nodded in agreement.

- Yes, is that a problem? - she asked from me, and i shook my head.

- No it's not, don't worry. - i said to her, and put my head on her chest then she started to rub my back until we fell asleep in eachother arms...

Third Person pov:

5 year later:

After Cheryl and Toni get out of jail, they started to date but Cheryl made sure she can see Madelaine. Veronica let Cheryl to see Madelaine, and to go with her on trips or anywhere she wanted to take her, because she knowed that Mads needs to spend time with Cheryl too. Madelaine was happy, and when Toni showed her the motorbike she has she became really excited to ride it with her once. Toni leaded the Serpents with Cheryl, and she made sure she get to know her sister, Tana...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.7K 93 30
I love choni from Riverdale so I decided to make a storys about them.
58.9K 1.4K 18
**COMPLETED** Two girls become friends online. Join Cheryl and Toni on their online journey. Come read this light-hearted and fun Choni fic! Feel fre...
117K 4.1K 75
Just a collection of one shots, please leave suggestions in the comments or msg me :) Disclaimer! I don't own any of the characters in these stories...
28.3K 716 10
Cheryl is nervous about attending her high school reunion in case Toni makes an appearance, they haven't seen each other in ten years but Cheryl is s...