Choni One Shots: Book 2

By ChoniLover982

Choni One Shots, well this is my second book for the One Shots! (I decided to do a book 2, because i already... More

Love and Betrays
Edge Of The Dark
Secrets and Lies!
Rivals in Love!
Don't Say Goodbye, This is Not Your Time!
We Saved Riverdale?
Back, from the 50s!
I Will Save You Cheryl Blossom!
Do You Belive Me?
Skip the Sock Hop Dance!
Don't Worry, Darling!
Moment of Truth!
I Would Die, If You Choose Him!
Only You (And You Alone)
Sex Education! (Rated 18+)
Mission or Love?
Chaos and Getaway!
Don't Be Shy!
Soulmates, Until The Eternity!
I'll Always Protect You!
I Save You, Even In Your Dreams!
Soulmates
Love or Marrige?
Secret Love!
I Stay Because of You!
I Would Die For You!
Deteintion!
The Make Out Party!
Your Touch Feels Different!
Don't Lie To Me!
Dark Truth, and Dark Deeds!
Our Love Story!
Repledge Our Love
Cheryl's First Time!
A Kiss Could Heal Me?
You Are Beautiful!
Never Leave Me!
You Are Sensational!
This Is The Moment!
She Would Never Leave Me!
Your Love Means The World, To Me!
Secret Movie Date!
How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 2!
Kidnapped!
Wish You The Best!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 1!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 2!
I Still Love You!
To Start Another Life!
Do You Know What It's Like?
Never Let Me Go!
I Love You, But Only You!
Reunited After The Comet!
Sexy Photoshoot and the Consequences!
Miss Riverdale Teen Queen!
Friday Valentine!
Do You Still Love Me?
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 1-
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 2 -
Can We Save Riverdale?
A Bad Dream Could Come True?
Restored Memories!
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 1 -
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 2 -
Goodbye Riverdale!
Never Leave Us Behind!
Love At First Sight?
In Love With a Nerd!
Detectives In Love!
Can I Love You?
Can You Forgive Me? (16+)
You're The Reason!
Let Me Help You, Get Through This! - Part 1 -
Let Me Help You Get Through This! - Part 2!
Strangers and Betrayals (18+)
Forbidden Love! - Part 1! (+18)
Forbidden Love! - Part 2 (+18)
Primary Colors! (+18)
Do I Still Love You?
I Was In Love Once

How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 1!

207 4 6
By ChoniLover982

Cheryl Blossom is married, with Veronica Lodge and they have a five year old daughter, Madelaine. They do a Maple Rum buisness together, but something goes wrong because of Cheryl so she needs to turn herself in. Cheryl goes to the jail, where no one wants to talk with her and the most badass girl Toni Topaz tries her best to avoid her, but she can't...

The morning, when Cheryl have to go to the jail:

Cheryl Blossom pov:

When i woke up, i just sighed while Veronica rubbed my back then kissed my forehead...

- Good morning. - said Veronica quietly.

- It's could be, but today i need to go to jail Veronica. - i said to her, after sat up and wrapped a blanket around my naked body.

- Hey, i could try to help you. - said Veronica.

- You know i would love that, but i don't want you to call your father for help. - i said to her, while i take on my red bra and panties.

- My father is your only option, to don't go to jail. - said Veronica, after she get up from the bed to start to dress up.

- No, don't mention that monster again it's his fault why i need to go there. - i said to her.

- Cheryl, you can't blame him for that mistake what actually you did. - she said to me.

- You are my wife Veronica, but i don't know if you really love me or not. - i said to Veronica, and she just sighed.

- Cher, i do love you. - said Veronica quietly.

- Then don't mention your father again, because i want this day to don't start with another fight. - i said to her.

- Is this part of the reasons, why you couldn't cum last night? - asked Veronica, and i looked at her confused.

- What do you mean? - i asked from her, and she just sighed after we finished to get dressed.

- You couldn't cum last night, even if i did everything what you like. - she said to me.

- Maybe i was too nervous, about today and the stress made it harder for me to relax. - i said to Veronica, and we walked out of the bedroom...

Veronica Lodge pov:

- I'm sorry Cheryl. - i said to her, after we reached the kitchen.

- Just forget it, Veronica. - she said to me, while started to do coffee for us.

- Can we not fight again? - i asked from her, and wrapped my arms around her waist.

- Maybe. - said Cheryl quietly, while my hands went lower to her inner thigh.

- What if i try to help you now? - i asked from her sexyly.

- I don't know, if it's a good idea. - said Cheryl, and bited her own bottom lip.

- Why? - i asked from Cheryl, after she turned around to face me.

- Because it's my last day at home. - said Cheryl.

- But you couldn't cum last night, so i need to finish what i started. - i said to her quietly, and unbuttoned her jeans.

- No babe, please stop Madelaine could wake up anytime. - she said to me, and i just sighed while she buttoned up her jeans.

- We should check on her then. - i said to her, and she just nodded then we drinked our coffee.

- Let's go then. - said Cheryl, then we went to Madelaine's room...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

When we walked in, Madelaine smiled at us then get up from the bed and rushed to us...

- Good morning mommies. - she said to us, while i kneeled down to hug her.

- Good morning. - i said to her quietly, while tears started to flown down on my cheeks.

- Why do you cry, mommy? - asked Madelaine, after we pulled away from the hug.

- Nothing, i'm fine babygirl. - i said to her, while Veronica picked her up...

- Cheryl, do you want to talk about it? - asked Veronica, after we reached the kitchen.

- Not really, just let's do breakfast for Madelaine because i don't have too much time. - i said to her, and she put her hand on top of mine.

- I'm sorry, it's all my fault because i connected with my father. - said Veronica, after we did Madelaine's breakfast.

- Just don't talk about it please. - i said to her, then gave Madelaine her breakfast.

- Thank you mommies. -she said to us, then started to eat.

- Cheryl, we need to go. - said Veronica quietly, after she take out her phone.

- Sweetie, mommy love you okay? - i said to Madelaine, after she finished to eat.

- Mommy, what are you talking about? - she asked from me, after i picked her up.

- I need to go, to New York because of a job. - i lied to her, and she started to cry.

- Please don't go. - she said to me quietly.

- I need to go, but i'll come back soon. - i lied to her, and she looked at me with teary eyes.

- Do you promise? - asked Madelaine.

- Yes, i promise. - i said to her.

- I love you, babygirl. - i said to her, and started to sob after i kissed her forehead and put her down on the couch.

- Mom is here, so we need to go now. - said Veronica, after she let in Hermione.

- Cheryl, be careful okay? - said Hermione, while we hugged.

- Okay. - i said to her, after we pulled away from the hug then i just sighed while left the house with Veronica...

We get in Veronica's car, and she squeesed my hand before she sped off towards the jail...

Meanwhile, at the Jail:

Toni Topaz pov:

I was at my room, and laid on the bed while readed a magazine but a guard walked in...

- Topaz, today you get a new "room mate" finally. - said the guard, and i just rolled my eyes.

- Again? - i asked from him.

- Yes, and don't fuck this up like last time. - he said to me.

- Sure, anything else? - i asked from him, after i get up from the bed.

- Nothing, just be nice for once. - he said to me, and i smirked.

- Of course. - i said to him, and he just rolled his eyes and left...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

After we arrived, a guard walked to us...

- How can i help you? - he asked from me, after i let Veronica's hand go.

- I came to turn myself in. - i said to him.

- Okay, what's your name? - he asked from me, and i just sighed.

- Cheryl Blossom. - i said to the police officer, and he just nodded.

- You have two minutes, before we go to get your jumpsuit. - he said to me, then walked away.

- I'll visit you as soon, as i can. - said Veronica and hugged me tightly.

- Okay, please take care of Madelaine and don't tell her i'm here. - i said to her, after we pulled away from the hug.

- Of course baby. - she said to me, and i kissed her gently.

- We need to go Miss Blossom. - said the police officer, after i pulled away from the kiss.

- Okay. - i said to him, and Veornica just sighed then walked outside...

Third Person pov:

After Cheryl take on her orange jump suit, the police officer walked with her to the prion...

- We have a few rule Miss Blossom, so please don't break any of it. - he said to Cheryl, and she gulped.

- Please, inform me about these rules. - she said to him, after he stopped at a room.

- Okay, don't get in trouble with other prisoners, don't try to escape and stay away from any finght. - he said to her, then opened the room.

- Topaz, here is your new mate be nice. - said the police officer.

- Of course, officer. - said Toni, and after the officer walked in Cheryl just sighed and walked to the other bed...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Hey Red, what's your crime?  - she asked from me, after the police officer closed the door.

- Why would i tell you? - i asked from her.

- Look, if you want to fit in just try to make some ally. - she said to me quietly.

- I don't even know your name. - i said to her, and she smirked.

- I'm Toni Topaz, at your service. - she said to me, and i just rolled my eyes when she bited her bottom lip.

- I'm Cheryl Blossom, and married so don't think you have a chance to win me. - i said to her, after i crossed my arms...

Toni Topaz pov:

- Everyone came in with this line, but when they get out all of them end up with a different person. - i said to Cheryl, and walked closer to her.

- I'm loyal to my wife, so just stay away from me. - she said to me.

- I'll try to do that, but i won't promise anything. - i said to her quietly.

- Shut up. - she said to me quietly, and i laughed.

- Oh Blossom, you don't know nothing about the life in here. - i said to her.

- What's your crime? - asked Cheryl, after she sat down on her bed.

- I killed my stepdad, because he abused my sister. - i said to her, and she looked at me shocked.

- Oh my god. - said Cheryl.

- And what about you? - i asked from her.

- I did some illegal agreement, with my wife's few collegaue and her father find it out. - she said to me, and laid down on the bed.

- Let me tell you one thing. - i said to Cheryl, and she looked at me annoyed.

- About what? - she asked from me.

- If you want to survive, stay away from a few women in here and stay at my sight always. - i said to her, and she just sighed then nodded in agreement...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I laid down on the bed, and bited my bottom lip to don't cry meanwhile i could only think about that i lied to my daughter, and i won't be able to see her grew up. - i thought about this, and tried to sleep but i couldn't...

- The first night is the worst in here, get used to it princess. - said Toni, and i gave her a death glare.

- If you say so, Queen of the Buskers. - i said to her.

- Don't make me angry Blossom, because i can hurt you. - she said to me.

- Yeah, probably. - i said to her, but a few minutes later she fell asleep just like me...

Author's note!

What's going to happen with them?

Cheryl will be loyal, to Veronica?

What's going to happen, after she gets out of Prison?

You will find out, in the last chapter of How Do I Say Goodbye?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.4K 18
**COMPLETED** Two girls become friends online. Join Cheryl and Toni on their online journey. Come read this light-hearted and fun Choni fic! Feel fre...
4.7K 93 30
I love choni from Riverdale so I decided to make a storys about them.
194K 3.4K 92
This story is about madnessa irl Just in different settings (if Yk what I mean) Also there well also be a little Choni as well G!p Cheryl and Toni
38.6K 574 33
"that jacket looks good on you," "everything looks good on me." choni one shots that i compile together when im bored