My Football Heart - Pablo Gavi

By ems0712

Macie Garcia, the cousin to Pedri Gonzalez who plays for the men's Barcelona team. Macie is accepted into th... More

The Family Meal
The Interview
Secrets
Training
Pablo Gavira
Gavira Rumours
Dress Shopping
Red Carpet
Barcelona Game
Game Day
Spain Game
Plane Journeys
Meet The Team
Marc CasadΓ³
Broken Friendship
Football Dinner
First Date
Injury
Home Alone
Pablo
My Goal/My Birthday
Back To Footie
Meet The Family
First Lose
Girlie Day
Gavi
Nightmare
Nightmare Mystery
I Remember
Weekend Break
Weekend Break 2
EspaΓ±ol To InglΓ©s
Manchester
Christmas Shopping
Christmas Day
Decemeber 28th
The Last Day
England Incoming
Manchester City Training
New Adventures
First Game
City's Game
Barça V City
Valentines Day
Memories
Pablo's Injury
Heartbreak
Pregnancy
America
Barça V Español
Him
Emmie Aurora PΓ‘ez Gavira
Story Time
Young Footie
Second Chance
Downfall Of That Friendship
I'm Home
New Beginnings
Family Reunites
Away Days
Travels
Movie Days In
Following Daddy's Footsteps
LaLiga Champions 2024/2025
UCL 2025
Back To Manny
Barça On Tour 2025
Big 21
Worries
Cancer
Dreams Equal Pain
We Got You
Growing Up
Family Homebound
UCL Baby
Halloween Date
Spanish Derby
Christmas Miracles
New Years
WORLD CUP 26
Spain V Germany
Spain V Costa Rica
Spain V Japan
Spain V Morocco
Spain V Portugal
Spain V France
Spain V Argentina
MARRIAGE
Finally Home
The Final Strand
Treatment
Good-Times Remove The Bad-Times
Miracle Baby
No Hope
Bad News
New Born
Painful Moments
One More Time
The End
Epilogue
Thank You + Details
Sequel!!!!

Emmie's First Game

3.5K 54 10
By ems0712

We were in the car making our way to the Emmie's first ever Barça game which I was pretty excited about but it also meant that anything with Pablo could happen.

Pedri is driving because Emmie hasn't became the most fond of cars she doesn't really appreciate them or being in them for that fact. "Mummy we see daddy?" Pedri looked through the mirror raise his brow.

I hasn't told him that she knew who her father was or that she had a Gavi shirt on underneath her jacket. I wanted to get her one of the hot chocolates from the lady I hate of course because she is a mini me.

We got to the stadium as I got her out the car walking inside the front with Pedri. I got Pedri to go get us a hot chocolate each and Xavi came over to us. "This little Emmie?"

I smiled towards him as I then nodded. "Yup it iss." Emmie looked at him as she put her arms out using her hands like she was going to grab him. "No darling say hi."

She pulled her arms back as she looked at me for a second then back to Xavi. "Hi sir!" Xavi laughed a little looking towards her. "Hello little one." She giggled as Xavi then walked off as I put her down.

"Okay darling go check out the pitch it's down those stairs." I watched her run down the stairs of the tunnel while I turned to look at Pedri who came out with our hot chocolates. "Thank you very much."

                              Pablo's POV

I was in the changing room with the boys as I got changed into my kit. I put on my boots then stood up deciding to go for a stroll because in my eyes it was weird Pedri wasn't here yet.

I walked down the stairs walking onto the pitch as I saw this little girl running around with my name on the back of her shirt. She had brunette curly hair that looked like it had been curled.

It reminded me when Macie used to curl her hair for events and things. I took a deep breath before I walked towards her because I am sure she's lost there's no way a little girl would just be running the pitch.

I kneeled down to her as she was playing with the grass I watched her hand take a bit off and look at it in confusion though she just wouldn't turn to look at me. "Hey you, are you lost?" Again her eyes didn't even meet mine she kept looking down at the grass.

"No me is not lost." I raised my brow a little looking behind me to a few of the coches then back down at her. "What's your name?" I asked again while this time she looked at me. "Emmie... Emmie Páez Gavira..."

She smiled at me but her smile faded as she let out just a little gasp then a giggle. "daddy!" I raised my brow as I stood up just inches away from her I was in shock "No way.." I shook my head as I looked around the stadium.

People were entering and.. she can't be mine is she? That's impossible Macie was gone two years she could be anyone's. I then looked at the date on my watch realising Macie came back to Barça 5 days ago.

Shit.

I picking up Emmie walking back into the tunnel making my way up the stairs. She held onto me tightly and she kept asking me where I have been all this time and she sees me on the tv.

Macie wouldn't tell her her real father if we were separated she couldn't and she wouldn't. This is got to be a misunderstanding. I walked towards the cafe and there they were. Pedri now in his kit drinking hot chocolate with Macie.

Macie's eyes shot up and looked at mine then she looked at Emmie I saw how her eyes widened. She got out her seat walking towards us as she took Emmie from my arms though she done it gently.

She didn't seem mad though she kissed Emmie's head then smiled at her. Pedri got up and stood next to her as he whispered something into Emmie's ear. "Yesss!!" She yelled adding on a giggle as they all went to turn away from me.

"Macie.." She turned to me our eyes made contact and I just felt that feeling that I have waited to feel for so long. They way only her eyes can make me see how much I've needed her over these years.

"Can we talk?"

Macie's POV

I saw him with our daughter in his arms, they way he held her just looked so perfect and I felt so proud. Though I remembered that I showed her Pablo on Tv meaning she's already told him.

"Macie.." He said causing me to look round at him as our eyes then connected. The feeling of butterflies running through my stomach and my chest were unexplainable.

"Can we talk?" He asked. Pedri then looked at me as I looked back to him. He nodded as he then took Emmie from my arms. "Sure." I sighed as I walked passed him making my way into a different room, a more quieter room.

"Talk." I said. I was giving him this chance and he deserved to finally tell me but at the same time I deserved to hear it. I looked at him again for our eyes to connect, I just wanted to hear that I was wrong.

"Macie, I never cheated on you. Laila turned up to the hospital that day because she knew it would hurt you. She wanted to hurt you." I looked down because I felt a tear at my cheek. "I had never seen her before that day and I haven't even seen her since."

I was wrong, all this time she just wouldn't hurt me like that would he. "So you didn't hurt me.." He shook his head lifting my chin with his index finger. "Macie I would never hurt you. My heart is yours."

A smile appeared onto my lips as I then pulled him into a hug. "Pablo I missed you." He held me by the waist and one hand pressed to the back of my head. "I'm upset you kept Emmie from me."

I pulled away again as I let out a sigh. "Come home with Pedri and I after the game- actually talk to Pedri about what happened or he won't let you but talk to him and then come home and I will tell you all about Emmie."

He nodded as he left a kiss onto my forehead. "Can I see her again before the game?" I nodded as we walked out the room back towards Pedri. "He's going to talk to you just before the game starts. Listen okay?"

Pedri looked at me and nodded as he then passed Emmie over to Pablo. Pedri patted my shoulder then walked off down the stairs. Emmie put her hand up into Pablo's hair because she has had a thing about his hair since she first seen him.

"She loves your hair. She always told me when she seen you on tv." Pablo smiled as he looked down at her. "Hey little miss cheeky." Emmie giggles as we then also walked down the stairs together.

Everyone was so surprised to see Pablo and I walking together with a child in Pablo's arms but then it all hit them. As we walked past them all each and everyone said congratulations to us then shaking hand with Emmie.

"Mummy I famous." She whispered causing me to laugh a little. We got closer to the pitch as we got to Pedri also. "I'll take her to the stand with me. You two can talk." Pablo kissed Emmie's forehead as he placed her back into my arms.

"I'll see you later bunny." She smiles at him then we made our way back to the stands. We sat down at the usual seat I had bought us both a half-season ticket as the season is almost over. I sat Emmie in the seat next to me but she just stood on it half the time.

The boys walked onto the pitch and Emmie started clapping her hands as I did too. We started singing the anthem and I loved how she knew it off by heart. Pablo and Pedri were standing together with smiles on their faces.

I've missed this sight and I am more than happy I can experience this over again. Pablo looked towards us waving at Emmie who waved back. He then smiled at me and I did smile back.

Emmie didn't get bored at all watching the game she watches the entire thing right through not even having to go for the toilet though at half time I did get her something to eat.

Whenever we scored she'd jump up and do Pedri's celebration or kiss her badge just like Pablo would. I was so happy with the love she had for this club. She is going to go far one day I just know it.

At the end of the game Emmie and I made our way outside and towards Pedri's car. The boys walked out together laughing with one another oh it was the best. "Daddy!!" Emmie ran towards him as he caught her picking her up.

"Hey bunny! Did you like the game?" She nodded as her head then laid against Pablo's shoulder. "She's tired. Been a long day." We all got into the car but Pablo insisted on getting in the back with Emmie. Then Pedri drove us home.

——————————————————————

My thoughts while writing this was "happy ending we end the story now right?" but I realised I haven't made ya'll cry enough.

Anyway I love ya'll and all your support is honest gonna make me cry.

I love every single one of you so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 311 20
When a girl named Amelia moves back to her home town, Barcelona. Her life turning upside down when she meets a fuck boy.. Begin Pedri's Gonzalez sist...
104K 955 54
y/n a completely normal girl, goes to visit her cousins in barcelona. her best friends obsession with a young futbol player, pablo gavi, leads them t...
131K 1.2K 44
When the daughter of super star athlete Lionel Messi meets one of his former teammates she falls head over heels in love with him. Will it work out?
10.9K 119 29
𖀐 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ a girl who travels to Barcelona for the summer falls in love with her father's teammate "ℒℴ𝓋ℯ π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Έβ„΄π“‚π“…β„΄π“ˆβ„―π’Ή ℴ𝒻 𝒢 π“ˆπ’Ύπ“ƒοΏ½...