𝐔𝐏𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆, ˡᵘʰ ᵗʸˡᵉʳ

By Mya2tact

𝐈'𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐡 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
The Sequel

039

10.8K 468 679
By Mya2tact

AUGUST 31st
THURSDAY
5:30 pm

"BAEEEEEE I GOT my hair done, come hype me up." Kaniyah said playfully sitting her backpack on the couch that occupied Tyler's living room.

A few moments later the boy walked out his room with grey Nike sweat shorts and no shirt on. He had one earring in and the chain with T that he never took off and white Nike socks.

She gasped taking in his appearance as he took a pull from the blunt he was currently smoking. "Why are you in slut attire," she frowned walking up to him.

He raised his eyebrows blowing the smoke out of his mouth over to the side so it wouldnt be in her face. "How dis slut - what ever you said." He forgot half of what she said.

He honestly stopped listening at slut since he took offense to the girls words.

"Cause," she pointed at his print making him smirk. The way she made certain things so awkward when she didn't want to say things was so funny to him.

"Why you slut shamin ma," he asked wrapping his arms around her body and she started smiling.

"Fine, I'ma go put on a cute outfit, wit my new hair and walk around the mall in barely no clothes." She shrugged and his face dropped.

"Why you trynna be a slut."

"ohhhhhhh? You slut shaming?" She tilted her head to the side tauntingly. She loved reversing things on him, it was so crazy because he fell into her trap every single time.

He didn't reply instead letting his hands fall to her bottom while his eyes scanned her all over taking in her new hairstyle. "Didn't I tell you, I was gone cut this shit in yo sleep?" He asked lowly as he looked down at her.

"Whyyyy, ain't it cutee?" She asked running her fingers through her hair making him start smiling a little bit. She was so adorable and full of energy. He loved how happy she always was.

"Mhm, you look so sexy." He nodded. He took in her outfit as she wore, a blue sleeveless body suit and the white boxers shorts- both from skims.

"Well thank you," she smiled brightly making him laugh. "Oh yeah, Janelle texted me" she said making his face drop going to take another pull from the blunt he currently had in between his fingers.

"You always know how to ruin the mood wooda." He said seriously as he blew the smoke out his mouth and she took it from in between his fingers taking a pull making their conversation pause as the smoke filled her lungs.

"Well it's important." She said once she blew the smoke out and he smacked his teeth. "She said that y'all have an appointment for the DNA test tomorrow at 1:30, but I'm not gonna be home from school so you have to do it with her by yourself. She also said she has to be there the whole time because both parents have to give their DNA for the best results" she explained to the boy.

"Ma I can pick you up early." He told her knowing that was really the only thing her heard. He didn't want to be alone with Janelle because he felt like that would give her some type of comfort and make her feel like she had the authority and opportunity for more when she didn't.

"That's not necessary." She shook her head at him watching him throw his head back in annoyance. "It takes all but like twenty minutes. it's a blood test so it will be most accurate, and it only takes three to five days for the results." She shrugged explaining everything to him.

"Alright can we stop talkin bout it now" he mumbled looking away from her.

"No there's one more thing I need to tell you." She said and he huffed finally looking down making eye contact with her "please just like say hello to jakiyah, she didn't do anything and even if you aren't her dad it's not nice" she told him seriously.

She had been thinking about it since the dinner and she felt a little bad. It wasn't her fault what her mother did and she felt like Tyler was slightly holding a grudge against the baby because of that. That wasn't fair.

"You right yaya" he agreed.

"I love you." She told him genuinely. She just wanted him to hear it because she knew going through something like this could put him in a dark place and that's the last place he needed to be. If he needed love and attention she could give him that no doubt.

"I love you too mama, gimme a kiss" he told her and she moved her hand out the way since she was holding the blunt before he leaned down pecking her on the lips. His tongue swiped against her lips and she granted access as the kiss deepened turning into a make out.

"For the free," Justin's voice beamed through the living room as he passed through in his way to the kitchen. They pulled away following with kaniyah smacking her teeth.

"Shut up," she told him disregarding the boy and Tyler laughed at her. "Anyway, can we go to the mall?" She asked purposefully batting her eyelashes. "can you come to the doctor wit me tomorrow?" he retorted.

she rolled her eyes knowing he wouldnt let this go. "what if i sit in the car?" she proposed.

"better." he smiled liking that idea more. he just needed her to be there in some way. "so...mall?" she tilted her head smiling nicely for a better chance of him saying yes.

"For what?" He questioned before raising an eyebrow and she started smiling.

"Because me, my brother and my nephew are going to see my dad Saturday. I put you on the list but that was before everything happened, so I didn't know if you wanted to come or not. I have to go to the mall to get me and kota a outfit" she explained briefly.

"I wanna come," he frowned. He had only met kaniyahs dad once when they were just starting to become close with each other. Now they were together so it would be under different circumstances, plus him and darius were cool so he didn't mind seeing him again. If it meant he didn't have to be away from kaniyah then why not.

"Okay then you can come baby" she tilted her head tauntingly. "If you take me to the mall so I can get an outfit" she made sure to add because that was the hold up for the deal.

"Fuck you need a new outfit to go to a correctional facility for." He scrunched his face up resulting in her smacking her teeth at the boy. He always had some type of smart questions for her.

"That's not the point, I like to look nice. And you do too so don't be trynna criticize me for stuff that you do as well" she reasoned, and he nodded slowly knowing she was right.

"Aight I gotta put on clothes on though," he looked down at his lack of clothes and the girl nodded agreeing with the boy.

"Yeah you do, go ahead" she tapped his bare chest twice and he smacked his teeth mugging her handing her the blunt so that he could go get dressed. Kaniyah took a hit flopping on the couch picking her phone up from beside her checking her notifications.

She looked at kamerons message keeping it in mind since she was getting him clothes. She then clicked on dakotas messages pressing play to see what he was talking about.

"No i finna text her, look I gonna text her...tt wooda get me some toys fwom da store" the voice message played out and she laughed pressing down on the voice recording button. He was so funny without even trying.

"Okay what you want." She pressed down on the button before letting it go. Dakota immediately read the message listening to it.

A few moments later she received a reply from the younger and she pressed play again, "dinosaurs."

She liked the message closing her phone finishing off the blunt while Tyler walked back in pulling down his sniper gang hoodie over his head. Once it was on he shook his head so his curls could go back to normal while laying eyes on kaniyah who sat on the couch with one leg crossed over the other.

"You ready?" She asked him softly with hooded eyes.

"You jus made my dick jump , come on let's do a quickie." He nodded his head towards his room and she just chuckled lowly standing up. He bit his lip watching her walk to the front door. "im not playin ma come onn, my shit hard." he clutched the front of his pants.

"boy later come on before the inside stores start closing." she told the boy and he huffed trying to release the pressure building up in his jeans.

"i knew you hated me," he walked out the front door behind her and she laughed walking around the car while he unlocked the doors. tugging on the door she opened it getting in and then got comfortable before she looked over seeing him already staring at her.

"what boy dont be looking at me like that," she blushed looking away and he licked his lips.

"nah im sayin doe ma like, this tight ass outfit you got on trynna go in public." he mumbled lowly letting his eyes scan her once again for the thousandth time in ten minutes.

"cause you can fight bae, duh" she playfully rolled her eyes and he smacked his teeth smiling looking away going to start the car.

"i love you, aggy ass lil girl." he reached over pushing her head making her giggle.

"come mere baeeee," she dragged grabbing his face in her hand pulling him closer across the middle planting a kiss on his lips and then pecked her two more times. "i love you too." she told him honestly.

he smiled dropping his head, "get out my face freak ass lil girl" he went to start the car because she knew what she was doing. she was purposely turning him on just to leave him high and dry.

kaniyah tended to do that all the time with tyler but he never complained because when she finally would have sex with him she would make it worth it. being under a lot of stress lately with everything with Janelle the boy leaned on kaniyah for more support than usually.

she didnt mind though, she had a caring personality, and everyone knew that. she always put others before her and thats why people valued her so much.

seeing that the girl was laughing, he discreetly rolled his eyes pulling out the drive way. "imma fuck the shit outta you, watch." he mumbled the ending.

"why are you so freaky tyler." she spoke rhetorically but tyler was going to answer anyway.

"im freaky fa you ma. like i love da shit outta you baby. my airway slowly closes every minute im away from you." he sighed expressing and she laughed lowly at his dramatics. she wouldnt call him out because she could admit that she grew sadder the longer she was away from him too.

tyler was so used to bouncing back and forth from female to female, that actually settling down with someone was refreshing but someone like kaniyah being the person he settled down for felt so good he couldnt even put it in words.

now driving on their way to the mall kaniyah kept humming the tune to honesty and it was annoying tyler. he liked the song courtesy of kaniyah but he preferred if she sung it not hummed, that was annoying.

"kaniyah shut that shit up" he grumbled lowly. she groaned throwing her head back. she couldn't sit in silence for anything. she liked for it to be some type of music or anything.

"fuck you doin allat for," he glanced over at the girl letting a chuckle fall from his lips. shifting in her seat she moved her hair out her face behind her ear.

she picked her phone up opening it feeling a wave of boredom hitting her all over again. since she was feeling herself with her hair redone she went to her camera starting to record herself.

"period bae im cute with no filter." she poked her lips out before running through her fingers through her hair. she was angling the phone so the sun was glowing on her skin and tyler stopped at the red light.

he looked over at her letting a smile grace his face. he didnt think he would ever be able to get over how pretty the girl was. she never wore any makeup or anything and still could turn heads.

she put him in the camera catching the boy smiling at her and he quickly tried to hide it. "boyyy i seen you smiling. you strung, tell em." she zoomed in on him. he straight faced her accepting the fact that he had been caught admiring the girl.

"mmcht, you so pretty ma." he mumbled not even caring she was recording him. "when you gon' ride my face again?" he asked seriously, and she gasped looking back while he smirked. she quickly stopped the video smacking his shoulder.

"nasty lil boy."

"ion know i think maybe we should just get both shirts then see what pants we can find to match it." kaniyah held up both shirts in tylers face while he stood in front of her.

they had been trying to choose between two shirts for her to wear on Saturday and kaniyah being the decisive person she was, she was asking tyler for his opinion.

he was never any help though because if it was up to him he would have her dressed in a nun outfit.

"ion know ma, that one right there a lil short." he pointed his index finger at the shit she was holding on the left.

shaking her head, she turned both shirts towards her looking at the one he pointed at seeing how it was a short cut shirt that was meant to stop under her boobs.

"i dont see your point," she mumbled moving both shirts to one hand, as she moved all her hair over to one shoulder.

he rolled his eyes at her choice of words, and the sound of him huffing made her look at him smirking. "not you trynna control me, you aint my father"

"you cant choose yo father, but you can choose yo daddy." tyler grinned making her jaw drop quickly at the statement.

he let a chuckle fall from his lips at her shocked state walking forward closer to stand right in front of her. "you always act like you be doin everything but you know i be layin it down. lets not play dumb, who you be callin daddy?" he asked curiously looking down at the girl.

her mouth fell agape as the words got stuck in her throat. it always shocked her how freely he could talk like this in public. no one was close by but she was never that bold.

"come on bae pick a shirt" she changed the subject holding the two up again because she could feel her body heating up.

"ma jus get both and we can find bottoms fa both, why you makin shit so hard." he asked her slouching his posture from how he wanted to go home and lay under her. he hated being in public, he already had to take twelve pictures for fans and signed four autographs.

"you right bae das on me for not thinkin." she shook her head draping both shirts over her right forearm. he nodded subtly in agreement as they walked to the front and tyler paid for both of the shirts. he grabbed the bag adding it to his hand full of bags that he had been holding for her.

so far she had gotten dakota an outfit from two different stores and a pair of shoes she thought were cute for him, she had also stopped in bath and bodyworks along with icing and she had just got her two shirts from American eagle. now she wanted to go to H&M for bottoms and then they could leave.

walking out the store they went left towards the next store she wanted to go to and tyler walked right behind her hot on her trail.

a lot of people had occupied the mall today which she didnt expect but it didnt bother her nor cause any setbacks for what she was there for.

"i was thinkin, i miss my bestie quincy. you think he would get another manicure and pedicure with me so we could catch up?" she asked curiously.

"that nigga gay," tyler shook his head at this new information. he never knew anything about them getting their nails and feet done.

"oh shut up, you got a pedicure with me before too. aint nothing wrong wit keeping up with yourself." she waved him off. she really loved Quincy because he was open to do whatever with her.

tyler mugged her, "you said you wasnt gone bring that shit up, you breakin code lil mama" he shook his head. it was only one time, but she did convince him to get a normal pedicure and deep down he loved it but he would never ever tell the girl that.

"i know but you wasnt finna try to drag bestie." she shrugged her shoulders. "thats beside the point. since you want me to come tomorrow i have to schedule my appointment for later that day." she tapped her chin softly as they continued to walk.

"see bae this why i love you." tyler expressed, he was so happy kaniyah agreed to come with him because he literally refused to be anywhere around janelle without her. that was a big no. he didnt even trust janelle.

"oh no problem." she shrugged, "plus you coming with me two hours away to see my dad so why not." she reasoned.

the boy leaned down kissing the girl in the back of her head and a smile took over her face. "watchu trynna eat after we leave hea'?" he asked her.

"i want dominos. and i want a whole pizza to myself and it gotta be handmade pan." she listed and he laughed lowly.

"i swear you eat like a 2 hunnid pound nigga ma." he shook his head at her theatrics making he roll her eyes smiling. he looked at the little gap that she had making his heart thump. he loved her smile so much.

"i dont care" she said keeping the smile on her face.

"of course you dont, and you need to order dat shit now so we can pick it up on the way home." he reminded her and she nodded slightly.

draping his free arm around neck her they walked into the next store and the last one unless kaniyah ended up getting sidetracked.

"i want cargos, parachute pants, and a mini skirt justttt in case" she told him and he shrugged nodding his head into the store telling her to go find those things. he didnt know why she was telling him, his job was to trail behind her, hold her stuff and pay for it.

following behind her he watched her pick up each item in her size and the color she wanted giving them all a nod of approval before going to the register. sitting everything down, they began getting rung up while tyler pulled kaniyahs body into his.

"stopppp" she dragged softly trying to stay professional in public.

"i missed you ma." he told her honestly making her arch an eyebrow. she was confused on when he even had time to miss her, she hadn't been away.

"when was i gone"

"the whole time you just walked around the store, I wasn't close enough to you." he expressed, and she rolled her eyes at his dramatics once again sometimes she thought he was the female from how clingy he was, but she knew she loved it so there was no shame.

the way he openly expressed his love made her head over hills for the boy. he was never ashamed to show how much he loved her no matter who they were around or where they were.

"boy you were right behind me" she waved him off and he started laughing. "too far fa my liking" he said after he finished laughing.

"aww your laugh is so cute." the cashier complimented tyler and his face quickly dropped to a neutral look. kaniyah smiled awkwardly now feeling uncomfortable because she didnt like the tone she said it in.

"is you done ringing my girl shit up? tell me how much it is so we can go damn" he spoke already feeling agitated, this is why he liked staying in the house.

"oh yeah, its 102.57" she read the total and he nodded passing his card. he was trynna get the fuck quick. she grabbed the card but didnt put it in instead squinting her eyes at the boy.

"aint you luh tyler?" she asked. she had already known but she wanted to be positive before she said anything else. he just looked at her with pure boredom written all over his face.

"What it look like? can you speed dis shit up shordy?" he winded his hand demonstrating that he wanted her to pick up her pace.

"ouu you rude as fuck in person, the fuck is wrong wit you" she muttered inserting his card.

"clearly he dont wanna be bothered right now and you asking stupid questions, on top of that you trynna lowkey flirt wit him in front of my face." kaniyah jerked her head back. she didnt like how this girl was speaking to him.

"and who the fuck you is, his bitch?" the girl popped her neck not liking how kaniyah was coming at her. the didnt care if she was at work, she would fight kaniyah with no hesitation.

"yes im his girlfriend and what about it?" she corrected her because bitch definitely wasn't the proper term to describe her.

"hoe you wanna fight? cause you getting real slick out the mouth wit me when you need to be checking yo disrespectful ass nigga, his music aint even allat good" the girl replied making kaniyah furrow her eyebrows.

"okay girl...if his music wasnt good you wouldnt know who he is so thats a lie and the only reason my nigga was getting disrespectful is because you being shady. so on that note, if you wanna fight we can." kaniyah shrugged her shoulders clasping her hands together.

tyler was just in the back smiling because he was so proud of her at the moment watching her stick up for herself without anyone having to tell her was really a proud moment for him. he remembered when she couldnt do that at all and it really showed progress.

"mmcht you aint fighting nobody, dont even waste yo time onnis hoe." tyler snatched his card out her hand making her mug him. "bitch work yo nine to five and leave my girl alone for i let ha beat yo ass" tyler reached picking the bag up.

"her? beat my ass? funny" the girl waved them off and kaniyah raised her eyebrows making her eyes widen.

"what you wanna see?" kaniyah tried to step forward and tyler blocked her.

"come on wooda." tyler shook his head. he was proud but it wasnt worth her getting in a fight over it. he was just happy she spoke up for herself, and for him. she showed her loyalty more each and everyday and he really admired that about the girl.

he ushered her out the store while she frowned the whole time, she hated having to get out of character, but it was some things she couldnt let pass anymore. "i cant stand people like ha, she was so disrespectful you shoulda let me punch her in da mouf" kaniyah blew out a frustrated breath making the boy smile.

"nah ma, ima getchu a blicky and let you clap dat hoe." he said thinking that sounded better.

"no im serious cause who do she think she is, talking to you like dat? imma call and get her fired." she said bitterly.

"im serious tooo ma, watch we gone catch ha ass." he nodded "on the other hand im so proud of you bae" he wrapped his arms around her as they walked towards the large exit of the mall.

"really?" she started smiling.

"swea to god i am, had me in thea shocked as hell. i was like oh shit in my head and shit" he explained making her laugh dropping her head.

"so you gone get me pizza?" she looked over her shoulder to get a better view and he nodded his head yes.

"wit da lil cinnamon things too." he added making her smile. 

"yayyy"

Heyyyyy I missed y'all

I think imma focus on this book again until I finish it. what yall think?

Thoughts and predictions?

MYA OUT🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 2.4K 35
pronounced [arˈmaːni] - the type of man you bring home to your parents. Mature Content Copyright © gincity 2020/2021 Started: March 22, 2020 Comple...
82.1K 3.3K 10
When they watch the life of Orion Blacks secret daughter that he didn't know existed OC hale x OC I don't own anything except my OC's No hate please
390K 11.9K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
2.7K 148 13
‼️Fantasy AU‼️ 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. 𝐌𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬.𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚...