BECOMING A VILLAIN'S WIFE AFT...

eclair-amj द्वारा

Jiang Tang is a bit unlucky. She transmigrated. Her husband is an absolutely wicked villain beyond redemption... अधिक

1.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40
41
42
43.
44.
45
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57
58.
59.
60.
61.
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71.
72
73
74.
75.
76
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91.
92
93.
94.
95
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103
104
105.
106.
107
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121
122
123
124
125.

13.

1.4K 44 6
eclair-amj द्वारा

Chapter 13

[One punch for a kid: Mr.Xia, I wonder if I would be a good fit?”]

Xia Huairun on the other side of the computer taken aback: You want to do it?

Jiang Tang typing: To be honest with you, I learned to dance before.

She’s not bragging. 

In her last life, she studied ballet for several years, coincidentally this body has a foundation for dancing, thus even if people know about it, it would not cause any doubt. 

Xia Huairun said: But Luo Luo wanted to learn classical dance, she said she wanted to look like a fairy…..

Jiang Tang wrote: No problem, I learned classical dance as well.

Once again, she’s not bragging.

She used to play as Chang Er, Wu Meiniang, the Fairy of Nine Heaven. As one of the Chinese best actresses, naturally classical dance is a must-have, and now teaching a little girl is just a piece of cake.

Jiang Tang’s plan is simple. She must now approach Xia Huairun, because only by his side she can save her own life.

[Xia Huairun: ……..]

The suspension points made Jiang Tang feel nervous and hurriedly said: “President Xia, I have old and young at home, very poor and pitiful, no one love. My husband is unstable as water, he had four mistresses outside. Please let me try it. If you say no, I’ll go to work as a waitress at the restaurant to support my family.”

Her amusing words made Xia Huairun laugh. He then gave her the phone number and address, saying: “If you have time, you can come this Saturday, but you need to be mentally prepared since my elder brother and sister-in-law passed away, Luo Luo gets emotional sometimes.”

[One punch for a kid: Thank you, President Xia. President Xia, you are really a good person. Luo Luo is a good girl, I’ll take out the heart of a mother to tolerate her.]

Jiang Tang secretly jotted down the address and let out a sigh of relief. 

Now she has to be well prepared to avoid being brushed off when she gets in. Yet, before she starts, she still has to let Lin Suizhou know first. 

At night, after all the children went to bed, Jiang Tang walked to Lin Suizho’s study with a serious face having face-to-face negotiation with him.

“Mr. Lin, I have something to say to you.”

She looked solemn, and Lin Suizhou frowned at the moment: “”Are you cheating again?”

What a wonderful word.

Jiang Tang’s expression cracked: “Please don’t use your negative judgment on me.”

“Oh.” He coldly asked, “Divorce?”

Jiang Tang: “…….”

Jiang Tang: “What’s the matter with you?”

In the next second, Jiang Tang rubbed her hands and said with a flattery face: “If we really divorce, how much family assets do you share with me? Don’t worry, I won’t ask for the children. All three animals are yours.”

“……..”

Lin Sizhuo suddenly picked up his phone, turned on the front camera, and aimed it at Jiang Tang, “Beautiful?”

On the screen, Jiang Tang’s facial features were so picturesque. She nodded vigorously, “Beautiful.”

Lin Suizhuo smiled faintly: “Not as beautiful as you thought.”

Jiang Tang: “……”

“I have work tomorrow, what exactly do you want to say?

This old man is really boring, no wonder he couldn’t pursue the female lead in the future.

Jiang Tang made a dismissive mouth gesture: “I want to go to work today too.”

He finally had some expressions, slightly raised his eyebrow and then narrowed his eyes: “Huh?”

Jiang Tang said seriously: “As a 21st-century woman, I can’t be a grass who always depends on a man, so I decided to be self-reliant ample food and clothing, and go out to work. Now I’m telling you this is to let you know not to seek your opinion.”

“What job?”

“Teach children to dance.”

“En, okay.”

“……….”

“………………..”

“…….you agreed?” Jiang Tang looked at him inconceivable. 

The smile on Lin Suizhou’s lips deepened, and his dark eyes flashed narrowly, “Why, you don’t want me to agree?”

“No, I’m just a little surprised.” Jiang Tang said, “I thought you would say something like the household is very rich, no need to go to work. Just stay at home and educate children.” 

He came forward and patted her on the shoulder, advised her in earnest words, “Ms. Jiang, this is the 21st century.”

“……….”

There are still five more days until Saturday, Jiang Tang decided to get up early to exercise from the next day. After all, this body has stopped practicing dancing for several years. 

The next day before the sun rises, Jiangtang is awakened by the heavy load. She opened her eyes in confusion and vaguely saw something swaying on her body. In a flash, her pajamas fell off.

Jiang Tang made a humph, struggling twice as she was half awake, “Go away.”

Lin Suizhou’s big hand caressed her smooth skin. Although she is a mother of three children, she maintained her body very well. The place should be round and full stay round and full and the place should be tight it stays tight. Even though her personality is not very interesting, her body is enough to fascinate him.

“Ahh, you’re so annoying.” Jiang Tang was like on fire and directly kicked the person. Only to hear a murmur, and the world was instantly quiet.

She pulled over the blanket, turned over, muttered a few words and continued to sleep.

Lin Suizhou covered his abdomen and stared at her back for a long time, then laid down with resentment and served himself against Jiang Tang’s back.

He let out heavy breathing, Jiang Tang opened her eyes again. She turned her head and directly faced his indescribable movements, her eyes jumped fiercely, wrapped the blanket around her body, and went out of bed barefoot. Jiang Tang conveniently found a guest room to continue her sleep.

7 o’clock in the morning. 

Jiang Tang came downstairs to the dining room.

“Where are the children?”

“They want to eat steamed buns at Rice Porridge Shop. I asked the driver to take them there.”

“Oh.” Jiang Tang responded, bowed her head in silence while eating breakfast.

Suddenly, she felt the line of sight coming from the opposite table.

“Let’s go to the hospital afterwards.”

Jiang Tang looked confused: “Are you not feeling well?”

Lin Suizhou said: “Have you check up,”

Jiang Tang: ?

“I think you’re frigid.”

Jiang Tang: ?????

“You, who do you say is frigid?”

He bluntly said: “You.”

Jiang Tang…..suddenly lost for words.

She put down the spoon angrily: “Bro, in all conscience, don’t you get angry when you have your sleep interrupted at four or five every day? Come on, can you be normal?”

Lin Suizhou seems to have puffed up his cheeks and his eyes are full of discontent.

“Besides, you didn’t wear a condom. What should I do if there is another life?”

Although Jiangtang had never had a baby, from the memory given by this body, it was very horrifying. She originally wanted to be a Dink, now it’s good to cross over and have two sons and a daughter, giving her a huge relief. But if she’s not careful and has….just thinking about it makes her shiver.

“Alright, I was wrong.”

Jiang Tang glanced at him: “Of course, it was your fault.”

LIn Suizhuo didn’t speak anymore, finished his breakfast in silence, and then got up to go out.

There is a specialized dance room in Lin Mansion, but it hasn’t been used much. After changing her clothes, she warmed up her body for a while and started practicing basic skills. Only if the basic skills are solid, then the dance moves will be solid. This body is very flexible, even if she hasn’t practiced dancing for many years, her waist and legs are not stiff at all.

She unknowingly stayed in the practice room for a day. Jiangtang didn’t recover until there was movement at the door.

Liang Shen and Liang Qian carried small bag-pack at the door and stared at her with wide eyes.

Jiang Tang retracted her gaze and slowly bent her waist: “School is over?”

“Yes.” Liang Shen nodded dumbly. 

She raises her hand and spins around gently. Liang Qian blinked and said with her young screechy voice: “Mommy, you look like a swan.”

Jiang Tang smiled: “Do you want to say that I am good-looking?”

Liang Qian smiled shallowly: “Good-looking.”

Jiang Tang is in a good mood after being praised and did the swan lake dance in front of her children. 

The trees outside the window are swaying and the sun filters through. She has a slender waist and her facial features are beautiful. It is really a beautiful scene.

Liang Qian felt that the mother in front of her was a little strange. Their mother always treats them with a cold, submissive look, don’t laugh and don’t talk. Unlike now, dancing beautifully in front of them. 

“So ugly, it looked almost the same as an ugly duckling.” Liang Shen grunted and ran out with his schoolbag.

Jiang Tang glanced at him: “If you have a gut come and say it again?”

“I said you look so ugly!”

His voice echoed across the corridor.

Jiang Tang looked at the time. She then turned off the music and grabbed the towel to wipe the sweat on her face.

“What’s wrong with your brother? Is he in a bad mood?”

Liang Qian shook her head: “Ge Ge’s homeroom teacher gave him homework. It seems to be Ge Ge’s behaving at home with mommy, then Ge Ge was unhappy.”

“Behaving?”

She came to Liang Shen’s room. At a glance, she saw Liang Shen sitting in front of his desk, staring sullenly at his exercise book.

Liang Shen raised his head, wrinkled his nose, and said angrily: “What are you doing here?”

“Your teacher gave you homework? I want to see.” Jiang Tang pulled out the chair and sat down, reaching out at the exercise book in front of him. 

There is a line of black characters on it——Let mom talk about your performance at home. 

Liang Shen bit his lip: “You, you just write two sentences.”

Jiang Tang flipped the page back and forth: “I don’t like how you call me “you”.”

Liang Shen was reluctant: “Mommy.”

She put down the book and looked directly at the little child in front of her. Her tone was calm: “I wanted to talk to you in private before, but I never found a chance.”

Liang Shen’s heart thumps, not daring to raise his head for a long time.

“Last time at the amusement park, was it you who locked the door?”

He opened his eyes wide: “I didn’t lock it.”

“It doesn’t matter if you don’t tell the truth. After all, the matter is over, I don’t want to pursue it.”

Liang Shen looked anxious: “I really didn’t lock it!”

“Fine.” Jiang Tang increased her tone. Liang Shen lowered his head and went quiet instantly. 

Jiang Tang looked at him: “But as a mother, I really want to know why you hate me and why you go against me in everything? Is someone instigating you to do this, or you hate me from the bottom of your heart, look down on me?”

Liang Shen tilted his head: “What does bottom of the heart mean?”

Jiang Tang: “…..It’s the sincere words from the heart.”

Liang Shen seemed to understand: :That’s about it.”

“What do you mean?”

“It means from the bottom of the heart.”

Jiang Tang laughed through her fury: “You really know how to use what you’ve learned.”

She took out a pencil and began to write on his exercise book. Liang Shen was surprised: “What are you doing?”

“Write your homework.”

Liang Shen asked with a nervous face: “You, you, you, what are you going to write? Don’t write bad things. If teacher Liu sees it, she will get the wrong idea.”

“Of course, I won’t write bad things.

Jiang Tang wrote about three-sentence comments. Her handwriting was sharp and dazzling. It looked unexpectedly beautiful. Liang Shen doesn’t know how to read the whole sentence yet. After looking at it for a long time, he was able to recognize his name.

“You….you really didn’t write anything bad?”

Jiang Tang pointed her finger to the sky: “I promise I didn’t write any bad things. If I did, you would recognize me as a mother.”

“Oh.” Liang Shen was convinced, satisfied with his homework, he picked up the basketball and ran out.

The next day.

Liang Shen ran home crying. The first thing he did as soon as he got into the house was to throw the schoolbag at her. Lin Suizhou’s sharp eyes quickly intervened and stopped him. 

He frowned: “Lin Liangshen, are you crazy?”

“She’s a liar!” Liang Shen cried while accusing Jiang Tang: “She wrote the bad things in my exercise book, and I was scolded by Teacher Liu! I hate you!!! You are no longer my mother!!!”

Liang Shen wiped his tears and ran upstairs crying loudly.

Lin Suizhou looked puzzled, looked down at the schoolbag, stretched out his hand to open the bag, and took out the exercise book.

It wrote—— [Student Lin Liangshen, he behaves badly with very poor manners. Not polite and like to yell. Wastes food and speaks rudely to his mother. I hope that Teacher Liu will educate him well. Don’t let him grow up to be the second generation with nothing but his face. From his mother: Jiang Tang.]

Lin Suizhou: “……”

Jiang Tang shrugged her shoulders and said with an innocent face: “It has nothing to do with me, I only said the truth.”

Lin Suizhou: “………”

**********************

Share this:

Twitter

Facebook

Loading...

Related

Chapter 64March 27, 2021Liked by 23 people

Chapter 9July 1, 2020Liked by 87 people

Chapter 34September 28, 2020Liked by 47 people

Category: Uncategorized    

← Chapter 12

Chapter 14 →

7 Comments on “Chapter 13”

crankypantsreading
June 8, 2020, 5:51 am

bahahahaha

that kid is doomed

Liked by 5 people

Reply

mintgirly
June 8, 2020, 7:41 am

😂 😂 😂

Liked by 4 people

Reply

whielfhunhan
June 8, 2020, 8:25 am

Jiang Tang shrugged her shoulders and said with an innocent face: “It has nothing to do with me, I only said the truth.”

🤣🤣

Liked by 5 people

Reply

mochakat9
June 9, 2020, 4:53 am

🤣🤣🤣 Thanks so much for translating this story!

Like

Reply

Anan
June 10, 2020, 3:39 am

Hahahhahaha oh my god. This is hilarious. Right after she kicked her husband in needs, she kicked her son in face using his teacher’s foot lolll

Liked by 4 people

Reply

altair545
March 9, 2021, 12:02 pm

“Ms. Jiang, this is the 21st century.”

lol.

Welp I’m glad she didn’t just give out cuz the dude feels like it, like wtf just starting tk dunk on her at 4am cuz he feels like it? Like I get it but chill dude at least get her in the mood, but welp previous owner just let him use her as a convenient lust pocket and all.

But then again he’s also a kinda understanding dude ….. Welp new host isn’t a carpet everyone can step on so he’s gonna have to learn to coax her.

It is interesting seeing her interact with the kids, usually it’s just the mom comes in and gives the kid a good meal and BAM years of regret forgotten and they’re all friends which I hate so it’s kinda refreshing seeing this, from both sides cuz I also like the mom isn’t instantly enamoured with the idea of being a mom but she’s kinda iffy about the whole thing and is kinda doing her best but also doesn’t particularly love the kids instantly.

Liked by 2 people

Reply

nanagisa
June 12, 2022, 7:20 pm

Re-reading this chapter after finishing this novel makes me pity Liansheng a bit but Jiang Tang didn’t write anything wrong either 😂😂😂😂

Like

Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment *

Name *

Email *

Website

 Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

 Notify me of new comments via email.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

ENNNULLE Karthika Nagaraj द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

235K 36.2K 105
Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has some other plans by bringing them together...
80.6K 3.4K 22
Book #1 of DESTINY'S ALIGNMENT SERIES *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  🪄 "Shut up" "Your lips please ma'am" "What do you want? " "You, your love " "What...
FINDING HOME IN YOU Writer_Maira द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

202K 17.8K 70
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
La Principessa jh द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

431K 3.7K 7
"You are our sister, Ana! Our little girl and our world. You may not be ours by blood but you are ours by heart and choice, baby. We love you." ...