๐”๐๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†, หกแต˜สฐ แต—สธหกแต‰สณ

By Mya2tact

๐ˆ'๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐ก๐จ ๐๐š ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐ก ๐“๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐š... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
The Sequel

034

22K 652 2.2K
By Mya2tact

AUGUST 25th
FRIDAY
8:43 pm

"See why couldn't our football team be this good when we went here? We used to get embarrassed every week" Justin said pointing at the score board. It was almost the end of first half of the game- or the second quarter and their team had already made 3 touchdowns while the other school had none.

"On god we was trash as hell." Tyler said lowly barely even paying attention to the game. The cheerleaders were facing towards the football field at the moment so he could barely see kaniyah since she towards the front of the group of cheerleaders.

"aint they supposed to have pom poms or some shit" Quincy squinted his eyes. it was now dark outside, and the only source of light were the large streets lights in the field and the pole lights surrounding the rest of the areas where other people were standing, the concession, and other places.

"thats only fa pep rallies" des told them resting her elbows on her knees making the boys nod. "mannn when i was in school i dated this lil bad cheerleader but she couldn't cheer for real she looked like the odd one out and shit, embarrassing" quincy shook his head and tyler and justin started laughing.

"i rememba dat hoe, she was so aggravating bruh" tyler shook his head looking at his friend momentarily before back out on the field. "thats cause they let anybody on the team, tryouts dont even matter, they too nice to turn people down." tay shrugged making everybody nod.

"i can tell, look at dem, two they look like chickens" dee pointed at bree and jazz and everybody except tyler and chop busted out laughing at the girls gaining attention from people sitting close to them. "no cause i been thinking that shit the wholeeeee timeee" tay dragged slapping her thigh dramatically.

none of them could stop laughing because they were all thinking it but were waiting on someone to say it first. even though what damarcus said was funny tyler refused to laugh at the joke and even mugged his two friends.

tyler softly hit quincy in the chest and he immediately stopped laughing. "my bad i forgot he a opp and yo bitter ass dont like him" quincy mumbled to only where justin and tyler heard and chop justin stifled their laughs from quincys comment towards their friend.

it wasnt a secret that tyler didnt like the boy, it was clear and even someone who didnt know them could tell just by the way tyler would look at him when he spoke. it was written all over his face.

even the way that dee avoided looking at the boy the whole time, people could tell there was tension and unspoken beef, it was really one sided because dee didnt have a problem with tyler. tyler didnt care because he honestly felt like it was weird to mess with kaniyah even if he didnt owe him any loyalty.

tyler did tell his friends and his cousin that he didnt fuck with damarcus but he didnt tell them why because he felt like that was wrong it was kaniyahs business.

the timer hit zero ending the second quarter. since this was halftime most of the people started to stand up to use the bathroom and get something to eat. "aint the cheerleaders supposed to be able to get a break durin halftime, damn." tyler mumbled rubbing his fingers through his curly hair.

"yeah, but first the cheerleaders and the other cheer leaders from the other school gotta do the halftime cheer." tay said pointing at the other teams cheerleaders and their cheerleaders walking towards the middle of the big football field.

"oh my god look at chicken and rooster" chop mumbled making everybody laugh again including tyler. "nah but yall ever n-notice how bowlegged that one b-bitch is?" kam asked.

"who bree" tyler said already knowing because he used to say it in his head all the time. "yes the brownskin" kam nodded because he wasnt sure which was which.

the whole group watched the two separated teams interact before going to get in the formation. "its so weird seein ha cheer bruh" quincy said keeping his eyes on the field.

"on god, like ion even know ha like that but she seem quiet" chop said and everybody scoffed making des's jaw drop. "yall not finna do my friend. she got a free spirit fuck you talm bout" des defended her.

"on god, leave my friend alone." tay added as her and des dapped each other up. "tay you shut up. yall only defending her cause yall talk as much as her. shut the fuck up sometimes" tyler waved them off furrowing his eyebrows watching kaniyah stand in the middle and it looked like they were about to put her in a pyramid.

"oh my fucking god if they drop my girlfriend imma shoot this whole football game up and nobody gone win." tyler said seriously seeing jazz and bree were the two bases for her pyramid and, alayah and legend were the spotters. "on god" kam said actually clutching on his waist. he aint even play that shit.

(yall prolly dont rmb legend but she was only in the first chapter when she told kaniyah to shut up singing Justin Bieber in the bathroom)

legend was kaniyahs cousin which was why she felt secure knowing she was back there to catch her and alayah and the girl never had a problem and only spoke during cheer season, so they were pretty cool. since two girls she trusted were her spotters and they had practiced this on multiple occasions kaniyah wasnt tripping like her family in the stands were.

"now aint this some shit, why the people holding her gotta be the bitches she hate" quincy shook his head while tyler looked away. he couldnt bare seeing this if it went wrong.

kaniyah grabbed onto bree and jazzs shoulders and started slighty hopping to gain enough strength to be lifted into the air. "1...2...3" kaniyah mumbled lowly before jazz and bree lifted the girl up keeping her steady.

"tyler look." chop tapped on his cousins shoulder because he was literally looking back so he wouldnt have to watch. "uh uh i cant. this shit aint good fa my nerves" tyler shook his head and Quincy smacked his teeth.

"what the f-" kam cut him own self seeing his sister. "what? they dropped her?" tyler opened his eyes looking back towards the field.

there were three built up pyramids, kaniyah was in the one in the middle and there was one on each side of her. tyler tilted his head squinting his eyes at the girl. "you knew she could do that shit?" quincy mumbled watching kaniyah put her leg up into a heel stretch with both her legs straight as bree held her foot steadily.

"no wayyyyy" tay dragged. "let me try that shit!" tay stood but standing in the space in the front of the bleachers that give people walkway. she bent over, using both hands to grab her ankle and tried to lift it up but it barely went a foot off the ground and it wasnt straight at all, making the group laugh.

"yeah stick to basketball bro" chop shook his head at the girl and she smacked her teeth. "fuck yall. i jus ate that shit the fuck up!" she exclaimed waving them off.

"how the fuck she still holding it. her balance off the chain" justin said and everybody looked back up seeing the girl still in the same position with her leg raised in the air while she held her ankle close to her head.

just then the only girl who wasnt in the pyramid stood in the front by herself calling the cheer by herself. "her smiley ass" quincy looked at kaniyah with a huge smile on her face.

all the rest of the cheerleaders started saying the chant and Kaniyah finally let her leg down allowing jazz to hold her right foot again. she held both hands in the air creating a pyramid.

"why the fuck they bouncing her" des asked seeing kaniyah holding one hand in the air as they moved her up and down. kaniyah dropped her hands putting them to her side and bree and jazz stepped closer together bringing kaniyahs legs closer like they were supposed to.

kaniyah licked over her lips sucking in her stomach because she felt it tightening from how scared she was. "what is yall doin" kaniyah asked once they finished the chant bree and jazz used all their might lifting her all the way and they watched her fly in the air catching her off guard.

tylers jaw dropped seeing the look on her face knowing that wasnt supposed to happen and he slightly stood up in point five seconds.

thinking quickly kaniyah crouched her legs using the momentum they gave her and all her strength flipping into a back tuck and alayah and legend moved closer catching her making it look like that was what was supposed to happen.

every cheerleader and coach was shocked at what just happened. legend removed her hands from under kaniyah helping her jump down from their arms.

"the fuck was that for???" kaniyah looked between bree and jazz who had straight faces on and legend started taking her ball stud earrings since it was the only jewelry that she could wear when cheering.

all the cheerleaders looked at the group wondering what the hell just happened and what was going on. "im finna whoop the fuck outta yall, yall dead ass coulda hurt her the fuck" legend tried to walk up on bree first and kaniyah smacked her teeth grabbing her cousin's wrist.

"they gone kick you off the team" kaniyah sighed shaking her head and both cheer coaches for jv and varsity came in the field. "what just happened?" coach blue asked and all five girls stayed silent because legend was ready to sock one of them.

"they dropped her on purpose" alayah spoke up for kaniyah and coach blue looked at both of the girls. "why?" she asked and they stayed quiet.

"you two come with me, its six minutes left of halftime be back by then" she looked at the other three and kaniyah started smiling remembering tyler was in the stands.

"damn yo face changed quick" legend laughed at her. "my boyfriend here" she blushed looking down at her white cheer shoes.

"betta go before the other half start" legend laughed at her and kaniyah playfully side eyed her before she started jogging off the field and out the fence that was separating the bleachers and the football field.

she looked up waving tyler down who was talking shit to the rest of the group still stuck on what just happened with kaniyah. that couldve went left so quick.

he took his hand out the pockets of his hoodie standing up and making his way down meeting her at the steps of the bleachers. "is you good bruh" he said lowly gripping her chin turning her face side to side and she smiled.

"boy im fine i didnt even fall. you seen that save though? im so raw i bet you aint even know i could do that huh" she smirked being cocky. "mmcht" he mushed her head back.

"had my heart fallin to my ass and shit dont do dat." he grumbled and she giggled. "i didnt do nothing, it was them" she shrugged picking his arm up to place it securely around her neck in which he let her.

"nah ian know you could do dat shit wit ya leg huhhhh." he hyped her up making her drop her head laughing at the boy. he was so geeked for her and she thought it was cute. "dont do it again though, ion give a fuck if you got them bloomers things on or not" he muttered using his tongue to swipe his bottom lip.

"i had tooo the coaches made me" she dragged and tyler rolled his eyes. "were is we goin," he asked her and she sighed. "the bathroom, i almost pissed on myself." she shook her head slightly embarrassed.

"while i use the bathroom can you please go get me another mountain dew and some barbecue lays?" she looked up smiling at the boy sweetly and he felt his heart thump looking back down at her.

"aight," he complied knowing he couldnt say no to the girl at all. "okay imma be right back" she got on her tippy toes and he rolled his eyes leaning down to peck her lips. he was starting to feel like a bitch in public.

after tyler went and got her stuff he walked slowly twisting the cap off her soda. "ion give a fuck im finna get some" he said before he drunk a little bit and looked back at the score board seeing there was 3 minutes and forty-three seconds left before the game started again.

since he hadnt seen her he figured to walk towards the bathroom and his whole face dropped seeing kaniyah and damarcus talking to each other.

he let out a very loud huff making both of them look at the boy. it went silent for a couple of seconds and he placed his hands out. "here." he told kaniyah passing her stuff and kaniyah could see the irritation in his facial expression and hear the attitude laced in his voice.

she slid to the side since she was leaned up on the wall and dee was in front of her. dee just kept his eyes on tyler. she grabbed her stuff from out of his hand attempting to walk with him but he just waved her off walking away from her.

he didnt want to be irrational towards the girl but he knew, she knew how he felt about the two-communicating knowing they used to have something going on. he knew she would feel the same way if she caught him talking to layla or any of his other exes.

not only that but they were by their selves on the side of the building where the bathrooms connected with no one around. he knew she wouldnt cheat on him because they had been over it a million times and she was surely faithful but he felt like he had the right to be mad if they were talking by themselves.

the animosity he had towards dee made his attitude worse so he just didnt want to be around kaniyah at the moment.

watching him walk away kaniyah frowned wanting to go after him since he didnt even go back to the bleachers where he originally was- instead leaving out the exit gate, but she only had a minute and a few seconds to back on the field and it was it important that she would be back or that could lead to suspension off the team.

"you good?" dee asked coming behind kaniyah and she looked back at him shrugging. "sure." she mumbled walking away not letting him speak anymore because this was his fault. she couldn't even use the bathroom in peace.

it was like they couldnt go a week without something, or anything putting a strain on her and tylers relationship. she was tired of it, sometimes she wished they could just get away from people, but school was getting in the way of that. she couldnt wait to graduate.

she quickly walked to the bleachers, before halftime was over. "chop!" she said from the bottom making him look up, he knew it was no one but kaniyah since no one here knew him. "waddup" he said looking at her wondering where his cousin was.

"come here nigga" she scrunched her face up. "hope he dont think im finna yell back and forth" she muttered watching him stand up coming down the bleachers to her.

"can you please go check on my boyfriend because i think he mad" she fiddled with her fingers looking down. "yeah what happened?" he asked her getting ready to walk away.

instead of saying anything she averted her gaze to damarcus who was currently walking by to go sit back in his original position next to Kameron. "oh dat nigga huh" chop slightly moved his head and she huffed.

"yes, go to the car cause he walked out and ion know if he leaving or not" she told him and he nodded. "aight." he nodded walking past her and she watched him for a second before looking in the bleachers waving at her friends.

everybody but dee smiled waving back at her and quincys smile was the biggest. that was really his best friend, he had never been friends with a girl in a platonic way. having a genuine female friend was so good for him and refreshing which is why he didnt let what happened between her and tyler put a strain on their friendship.

"nigga sit yo ole jittery ass down." justin pulled quincy down since he had stood up waving at her and quincy smacked his teeth. "nigga dont hate me cause she like me better" quincy threw a slick shot side eyeing the boy and justin laughed.

"nigga ion care" he bucked at his friend making kameron, tay and des start laughing at the two. the whole group was funny in their opinion but quincy and tay were hilarious.

"aight yall shush the game starting back," kameron shushed them and everybody side eyed him making him start smiling showing off his black braces. "whatttt?" he said cheesing and all of them smacked they teeth.

"like yo fuckin sister." tay shook her head.

"yoooo kam," was heard making everybody left in the group avert their attention to the boy and kam looked up dapping the boy up. "you got a dub on you?" he asked and kam smacked his teeth waving the boy off.

"nigga im here fa my lil sista ion got shit on me" he told the boy. "damnnn" the boy dragged lowly.

"call me roun eleven if you still need it." kam told him his only solution because he wasnt leaving if his sister was still here. "aight preciate chu gang" the boy dapped him off once more turning around to leave.

"mmmm" tay and des hummed at the same time making kameron laugh. "aint here a mufuckin stutter." tay added.

"shut yall ass up and worry bout yall self." he told them looking back at his sister who who was in the middle of a cheer as he shook his head at the two girls. they were big instigators.

"mhm, betta gimme sum of dat drug money or imma snitch." tay mumbled. "on god cause dat job shit aint workin" des agreed getting hype dapping tay up making quincy laugh with them.

"you did so good today guh" des wrapped her arm around kaniyahs neck. "on god had me feeling like i could do it too, you shoulda seen my lil leg lift thing i ate the girls up." tay said putting her arm around her on the other side.

kaniyah laughed at her friends holding her cheer bag in her hand as she walked in between the two girls. "we can really jump those girls cause they had you so fucked up i was talkin shitttt" tay told her remembering the incident at half time.

"you shoulda heard us smiley. we was talkin cashhhh shit" quincy told her seriously. "im sure yall was, im okay though, my cousin was finna knock dem out" she laughed and quincy furrowed his eyebrows.

"which one yo cousin." he asked and kaniyah looked around before pointing at the brownskin with a pretty honey blonde lace. she had pretty lips and black braces. she also had a nose piercing as well.

"the one with the tongue piercing- ouu i want a tongue piercing." she said while Quincy looked at the girl making a twerking tiktok with alayah sticking her tongue out showing the peircing.

"she badddd" quincy looked at kaniyah "smiley put me onnnn" he dragged out. he was starting to realize her whole family was good looking, her, her mom. he even remembered her cousin kaleah who was also very pretty, and now legend? he wanted to go to one of their family reunions.

"i can try, she be rejecting people though alot" she shrugged.

"mannnn" he smiled waving the girl off. "bae why is you actin like that and you know you my man." tay said making her voice more girly and quincys jaw dropped.

"no wayyyy" he dragged dramatically while everybody laughed.

tyler and chop never came back but chop did text kaniyah off of tylers phone telling her they were just sitting in the parking lot making her mind go at ease. "bae jus stawp you know we committed." she rolled her eyes at him playfully.

they walked out the gate leading them into the parking lot and chop and tyler were leaning on his car. "ill text her when i get home Q" kaniyah told him getting ready to part ways.

"niyah!" chop cupped his hands around his mouth to make his voice project louder and she looked up over at the two. he waved her over and she looked at kam then at dee.

"im coming go ahead" she told her brother ignoring dee which he noticed making him roll his eyes at her walking away before kameron could answer. "aight." kam nodded before following behind dee.

"aight broski, my dukes waiting fa us so imma text you when i get home." des said dapping her up. "aight, love yall" she said side hugging taylor.

"love brudder," tay mumbled.

"love." des said after tay before they started walking the other way.

"so what happened wit ty why he left after the first half." quincy asked. it was now just quincy justin and kaniyah, and kaniyah was in the middle of the two of course.

"mind your business boy." she playfully put her hand up in his face, and he and justin laughed at the girl before he nodded. "onna real though, ian even know you could do a tuck. teach mee" he playfully tapped her shoulder as they arrived to the car.

"bet, tomorrow" she nodded knowing she was going to the cookout and so was he, that was if tyler wasnt still mad with her. "bettt" he dragged and they stopped.

everything got quiet between the group and the only sounds were other people coming to get in their cars and leave the school. "so...." quincy said making everybody look at him weird.

"yall always attacking me, im leaving" quincy tugged on the door handle to the back seat getting in the car. tyler licked over lips reaching down to grasp her hand into his. without speaking to chop or justin he pulled her over to the passenger side.

"you riding wit us." he told her and quincy stuck his head out the window. "hollon! its five of us, she cant sit in the front cause ian finna be smushed back here wit two other niggas. she betta sit back here til one of us get dropped off." he said and he was so serious.

"he right." chop laughed making tyler crack a smile but it dropped when he looked at kaniyah making her mug him because it was never that serious. "aight you right, yaya get in da back til we drop J off at home" he nodded towards the back door.

she huffed before harshly tugging on the door and tossing her bag in scooting in the middle. she knew chop or justin still had to get in but she slammed the door anyway crossing her arms again with a pout.

"ion give a fuck." he shrugged as justin laughed and chop tucked his lips into his mouth to refrain from laughing. justin went to open the back door and kaniyah mugged him.

"bitch sit in the front" she mugged him and he jerked his head back. "fuck i do" he asked her confused on why she had an attitude with him.

"i seen yo goofy ass out dere laughin. fuck you" she flicked him off and he smacked his teeth knowing he was laughing. "bro kaniyah let me have to tell you again bout dat shit" he said referring to her cursing her and she rolled her eyes slouching into her seat.

remembering she didnt tell kam she was riding with tyler she reached in the pocket of her cheer jacket getting her phone out and sending a text to him while chop got in next to her letting tyler pull off.

the whole ride everybody sat in silence scared that if they spoke tyler or kaniyah would go off on them. they werent sure what happened but considering kaniyah never got mad so they chose to stay out of this one.

quincy had only seen her get mad one time and it was over lucky charms, and even then it was just because of her period so he knew it probably wasnt something small, but he also felt like it had something to do with dee.

after dropping everybody off except kaniyah he made his way to her home pulling into the driveway and he noticed his car was the only car there.

Kaniyah being stubborn decided to ride in the back seat the whole time so she wasn't even in the front, she was still seated in the back.

"Yo mama workin?" He asked lowly not looking at her and she didn't answer getting her bag off the floor and opening the door to get out the car.

Tyler smacked his teeth turning the car off pulling the keys out of the ignition before opening the driver door to exit the car as well.

By the time he was closing his door kaniyah was purposely stomping up the steps to the porch making him suppress his laugh because her attempt of being mad at him, was so cute to him honestly. It wasn't even bothering him.

"Wooda." He said watching her struggle to unlock the door with her house key. He locked his doors to the car using the button starting to walk towards the porch and she moved quickly making him shake his head.

"Go home." She told the boy and he smacked his teeth once again not listening to her request. He walked up the steps to the porch and kaniyah finally got the door opened. She walked in and slammed the door right before Tyler could walk in leaving him face to face with the door that would've smacked him in the face if he kept moving.

He sighed opening the door walking inside locking the top and bottom lock making his way to her room. He was met with the sight of her in a black sports bra and her green bloomers.

"Fuck is you mad fa I'm the one supposed to be mad," he mugged her walking into the room and she ignored him continuing to take her clothing off.

The truth was kaniyah was only mad because he was mad. She didn't even do anything wrong and he had a rude attitude with her, and she was tired of him always getting mad at her for little things then expecting her to be a baby about it and apologize like a little bitch.

It was annoying.

She wished he would just talk instead of shutting down and projecting his emotions on her because she did nothing wrong and if he just communicated and asked he would know that but he didn't, and that made her mad.

It was passing Tyler off because he couldn't even be mad the way he wanted to be because she was mad.

She pulled her bloomers down followed by her underwear ignoring his existence as she pulled off her sports bra leaving her completely naked and she reached over picking up her royal blue towel and wrapping it around her body while he stood there watching her with a straight face because he truly gave no fucks about her being mad since he was mad too.

"Move." She pushed passed him making sure to bump him with force on purpose "ion give a fuck." He said referring to her petty act before he kicked his black and white panda dunks off going to sit at the foot of her bed.

He wasn't leaving and that was for sure.

He waited for her to finish showering and after a good amount of time she finally walked back in with her night clothes on that consisted of her SpongeBob long sleeve shirt and her SpongeBob boxers.

Her face fell still seeing him and it replaced with a mug as she walked to her closet pulling out his black Gallery Dept shirt and some gray sweat pants. Walking to her dresser she pulled a drawer out getting a pair of his PSD boxers and threw it hitting him in the face.

"Go take a shower or sum, and do something useful wit yo life" she mumbled just to be petty and he couldn't help but chuckle under his breath. He wanted to air her out for how she just threw the clothes in his face but he decided she would hear his mouth after he took his shower because he did feel the need for one especially since he was outside and around a lot of people.

"Ion even got a towel and r- stop playin stupid you know where they at" she cut him off abruptly, crawling into her bed and he looked at her for a second. "Let me get up fa you piss me off." He stood up with the clothes provided, but were his, in his hand. He put the shirt down since he wouldn't wear it anyway.

"Yeah you do that bitch." She told him picking up her Roku remote and turning her tv on. "Kaniyah shut da fuck up." He told her and she looked at him flicking him off.

He shook his head walking out the room before he snapped on her and she sighed finding something to watch on tv.

She watched tv for a while until Tyler walked back in and this time his mug was even more defined because he actually had time to think in the shower he was madder than he was before he got in. He realized he probably should've spoke to her beforehand because having time to drown in his thoughts did nothing but fueling his anger.

"Fuck is wrong witchu." He mugged her as soon as he walked in her room and even though no one was home except the two he closed her door. She dragged her eyes from the tv onto him who was wearing boxers and sweat pants with no shirt and he still had his chain on.

"Mmcht. Kaniyah Richardson." He used her government name making her frown. "What? Leave me alone" she mumbled waving the boy off continuing to watch tv and he furrowed his eyebrows snatching the remote off the bed turning it off.

She snapped her head towards him and stood to her feet making them face to face- or face to chest since he had height on the girl by seven inches.

"Whatttt" she groaned reaching for the remote and he pulled back. "Fuck yo prollem is, got a attitude for no fuckin reason" he said lowly looking at her and she smacked her teeth.

"Nigga you can miss me wit dat because I have a reason for my attitude the real question is what is your attitude for?" She said coming back and he couldn't lie, it lowkey shocked him.

It also turned him on seeing the girl stick up for herself. Anytime she was assertive it excited him but it wasn't the time because he was really trying to be mad at the girl.

"Oh so me seeing you talkin to a nigga that you used to fuck wit after we broke up ain't enough reason to be mad atchu now? Now what if I was talkin to Layla?" He asked her holding his ground because he felt like it was a very valid reason to be mad.

"Well nigga if you would've just talked to me you would know we wasn't even talking about anything, he was just trynna ask me if I was alright since bree and jazz did that shit during halftime" she tilted her head.

"Watch yo mouf kaniyah bro" he told her looking down at her.

"I'm not your bro."

"Yeah okay. Ion give no fucks what y'all was talking bout. my prollem is y'all talking in the first place knowing y'all used to have some shit going on. if youn see no prollem wit dat den you fuckin stupid." He mushed her head back softly.

"Bitch I'm not stupid, it wasn't even nothing like that. Your really pissng me off Tyler because you always shut down and never wanna hear what nobody else gotta say. you always gotta be right. Not everything revolves around you" she pointed her finger into his chest.

"So if you saw me wit layla you wouldn't be mad?" He asked.

"Oh my goddddddd" she dragged out groaning making him furrow his eyebrows.

"Your missing the whole point. That's not even fair, layla is your ex who you had a romantic relationship with for months" she looked at him as she spoke with her hands.

"Okay so what you had wit dat nigga?" Tyler asked and she stayed quiet.

"I thought so, ion give a fuck if it wasn't a relationship, you still let dat nigga have what was mine den sitting in his face like everything good when it's not." He told her and she jerked her head back.

"Yours? We forgetting you fucked Layla first? I didn't even fuck dee but you mad at me? Really?" She asked and he mugged her.

"Here you go with this shit" he shook his head at the girl.

"Yeah here I go. Stop trynna flip this on me because you started it, me and dee would've never even got involved with each other if you never did dat slimy ass shit with dat bitch. Ian never did you wrong" She told him.

"Oh so you trynna go dea? Cause da whole situation never woulda started if you ain't fucking lie to my face in da first place trynna cover fa another Nigga dat wanted you. See da pattern?" He asked referring to justin and her jaw dropped.

"Well Nigga he was your bestfriend so don't check me bout him because I'm not the one who knew you for years and kissed yo girl" She shoved him with both hands.

This was getting intense. They had never argued and never had been in a situation this heated. What Tyler just said hurt her feelings because she felt like he was trying to imply something.

"If you got sum to say, get it offa yo chest and say dat shit." She looked him in his eyes "If I had sum to say I would say it." He said lowly looking down at her.

"But you do. So what is it, get on wit it and stop acting like a dumb ass." She challenged him.

He smacked his teeth looking away from her for a few seconds. He brought his hand up to her throat backing her up into the wall maintaining eye contact with her.

All this arguing had him turned on and he couldn't lie about that.

"Kaniyah watch yo fuckin mouth." He told her and she rolled her eyes keeping the mug on her face.

"Fuck. You."

tyler licked his lips holding the base of his dick at her entrance before slamming into the girl. he immediately felt her warmth wrap around him and he threw his head back finally getting feel her without a condom.

"Talk yo shit now kaniyah." Tyler bit the inside of his lip looking down at kaniyah as he was positioned behind her fully naked body watching her grip onto the sheets for dear life.

She followed his pace and he groaned slightly watching her meet him in the middle matching his rhythm.

"Arch dis shit kaniyah, cmon" he said placing he hand on her lower back pushing down so she could arch better before he sent a hard smack to her ass.

She moaned from the tone in his voice and the gesture and then she closed her eyes.

Kaniyah had never been put in the position where she had sex, while both of them were mad because they were always in a good mood. The new feeling was doing something to her and she was going completely crazy.

now she understood why people picked arguments with their significant others for agry sex.

She had only did backshots with Tyler one other time and that was when Tyler figured out he didn't like that position with her because he couldn't see her face. Now since they were mad at each other he didn't mind and plus the view of her name tat and her back dimple piercings was mesmerizing.

Tyler held a mug on his face pulling out grabbing the base of his dick starting to slide his tip up and down her wet and moist fold making her moan out loud burying her face in the bed so they could be muffled.

Since he was mad he didn't even warn her before slamming back into her shoving as much of his dick as he could inside of her making her scream and moan at the same time.

"Oh my- oh my god ty wait." She moaned loudly using one of her hands to reach back and push on his pelvis to create space between the two.

"Shut the fuck up, move yo hand. Stop touchin me bro." He slapped the girls hand away before grabbing both hands pinning them behind her back and he used his free hand to grip her waist pulling her back closer to him and picking his pace up going harder.

His aggressive behavior made the girl moan and now he was slamming all of his length inside of the girl making sure she felt every inch of the boy.

Feeling his whole dick shoved inside of her he threw his head back at the feeling since this was the first time they had sex in so long and without a condom, their last time was sometime before he went to the show in Texas before the break up.

He missed her so much and he didn't know the first time they would fuck again after being back together would be angry sex but he was loving every second of it.

Roughly stroking inside her she scrunched her face up and squeezed her eyes closed and slapping noises from the connections of their skin and moans took over the whole room.

"Shit I missed dis pussy ma, you was givin my shit away? Huh?" He grunted as he gave her rough and deep strokes that made her eyes roll to the back of her head. He smacked her ass again before using the hand that held onto her waist removing it and using it to grab onto her throat from the back.

He pulled her up slightly and she moaned not answering his question knowing that would just make him angrier and she didn't know if she could take it.

"What you can't speak now?" He asked before he started slamming into the girl harder gripping onto her neck and her head was slightly thrown back from this action.

"I wasn't baby- fuckkk" she dragged out and she started tearing up from the overwhelming pleasure "you too deep I can't take it." She whined.

"Nah take all dis shit." He mumbled but she heard him good and clear while he looked down fixing his grip on her hands since she was trying to move out of place.

"Come here, you too far." He told her before biting down on his lip so he wouldn't moan at how good and warm she felt wrapped around him. "Oh my god baby" she whimpered and he pulled her closer continuing to send strokes.

Letting his grip on her hands go he propped one leg on the bed starting to slam into her harder again and she used her hands to grip the sheets so he wouldn't restrain them again.

"Tell me kaniyah, who pussy dis is since you act like you don't know." He licked over his lips trying to catch his rhythm again.

"It's yours Tyler. It's yours- fuckkk" she dragged out feeling him go deeper inside of her and she didn't even know it was possible at this point.

"Say it louder." He told he said becoming mesmerized by the sight of her ass slapping and jiggling against him.

"It's yours daddy. On my goddd- it's yours I'm sorry" the tears finally fell from her eyes starting to run out of breath and he stopping the smirk that wanted to show as he continued giving the girl rough strokes.

He used his free had reaching around and down in between her legs starting to rub on her clit to stimulate it and she moaned "oh my fuck, right there daddy" she moaned.

"Right here, hmm?" He asked her keeping his fingers where she wanted. "Yes right there daddy mmm" she moaned again.

"You gone stop bein friendly wit dat nigga?" He asked.

"Yes oh my-" she cut herself off feeling her stomach tighten.

"You not gone give my shit up again right?" He asked her and she couldn't form words instead nodding the best she could.

Pulling her back his chest was against her back and he pulled her hair tilting her head. "Open." He told her lowly and she struggled before opening her mouth and he stopped momentarily holding her head back letting spit slowly drip from his mouth landing into hers before he started stroking again.

She closed her mouth swallowing his saliva.

"I'm finna cum." She whimpered and that made him go faster again. "Ian say you'ca do dat. did I?" He asked her, making her want to cry because she couldn't hold it.

"Ian playin you bet not." He spoke again since she didn't reply to him.

He continued to rub on her clit quickly and she reached back trying to push him back "stop fuckin touchin me, move" he gritted harshly shoving her hand away.

"Ty please, I'm sorry I won't do it no more" she cried out feeling like she was about to explode at the moment. She didn't know how to hold her climax.

He felt his nut coming as she clenched around him tightly and he cursed lowly "not yet baby, -fuck not yet." He grunted looking down.

Removing his hand from her clit he used both hands grabbing onto her hips to slam into her as hard as he could with each stroke.

"You think I'm a joke or sum niyah?" He asked her leaning down to be closer to her ear and she shook her head.

"No I'm sorry. I love you." She sniffed before he started sucking on her neck making her moan about to release.

"Show me ma." He told her and she moaned loud releasing the built-up pressure in the pit of her lower stomach.

"Oh my godddd" she dragged and he bit his lip watching the white cream cover over his dick. "Cum in me daddy." She told him as he still went trying to catch his nut.

Saying fuck it, he moaned and he released the warm semen inside of her. "Awn fuck." He mumbled feeling it leak out of his tip into her "oh shit mama." he slightly whimpered into her ear and she moaned.

He continued slamming into her feeling both of their substances mixing together.

His pace slowed down and he slowly pulled out of the girl looking down at her.

He squinted his eyes getting mad all over again and caught her be surprise before he flipped her body over so she was laying on her back.

He grabbed the base of his dick sliding it down the folds. "I- shut the fuck up." He cut her off before slamming into her making her gasp loudly.

"Mmm" he stroked slowly this time. "You fucked him?" He asked her and she closed her eyes shaking her head no. "Open yo eyes and look at me." He coached and he reached down slapping her face softly twice.

She moaned at the gesture already feeling her second climax begin to build up already.

"You like dat shit huh." He licked his lips looking down admiring her body as he picked up the pace in his strokes "you a lil slut." He mumbled and she moaned nodding her head.

" mhm I love it, it feel so good baby" she moaned as he leaned down and she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"What's my name ma?" He asked with his face buried in the crook of her neck and her face scrunched up.

"Mmm, daddy" she closed her eyes again licking her lips dragging her un-manicured nails down his back and he moaned in her ear at the feeling.

"He can't fuck you like I can." He mumbled biting down hard on his lip. "He can't make you feel like I can and I know he don't love you how I do" he mumbled in her ear sending shivers down her spine.

She was going crazy.

"Mmm No baby never" she whispered.

He sucked on a different spot on her neck giving her slow deep strokes as she rubbed her fingers through his hair.

"You mine baby. Forever. You heard?" He asked her as his breathing got heavier and she sped up again. He looked up at her locking eyes with the girl.

"Yes daddy" she whispered keeping eye contact "fuck I hear you." She said before tucking her lips in and he leaned down pecking the corner of her mouth then her lips.

They began engaging in a sloppy kiss as their lower half's came in contact. He detached their lips and groaned as he stroked as deep as he could.

"Yo shit so wet, fuck. I love yo pussy so muchhh" he dragged lowly making her moan at his words. His voice was so hoarse and raspy by now and it just sent her over edge.

"I'm finna nut all in yo pretty ass pussy mama." He mumbled in her ear and she held him closer moaning as loud as he could. "Do it baby." She whimpered. He grunted slamming into her rocking his hips into hers harder.

The large amount of semen poured out of him into her for the second time "daddy love you mama," he mumbled in her ear before he felt her start squirting on his lower half.

"Fuckkkk" she dragged out of breath and he kept slamming into her making her whole body begin shaking.

He slammed a few more times before stopping all together and he laid his head on her chest letting both of them come down from their climax and catch their breath.

"You can't eva talk to him again"

Mmcht I ate dat.

I was gone include the cookout in this but it got really long.

Thoughts and predictions? I came through huh

MYA OUT🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 65 40
Which pretty much is a different twist on. The ugly duckling child's story but this one's more for teens and young adults. This is about girl who ugl...
65.7K 2.1K 37
A David Harbour/Jim Hopper AU fanfiction โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” In which a stubborn young doctor and a tough mature cop fall for each other.
6.8K 459 7
๐’๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐„ | teach me how to smile