Choni One Shots: Book 2

By ChoniLover982

Choni One Shots, well this is my second book for the One Shots! (I decided to do a book 2, because i already... More

Love and Betrays
Edge Of The Dark
Secrets and Lies!
Rivals in Love!
Don't Say Goodbye, This is Not Your Time!
We Saved Riverdale?
Back, from the 50s!
I Will Save You Cheryl Blossom!
Do You Belive Me?
Skip the Sock Hop Dance!
Don't Worry, Darling!
Moment of Truth!
I Would Die, If You Choose Him!
Only You (And You Alone)
Sex Education! (Rated 18+)
Mission or Love?
Chaos and Getaway!
Don't Be Shy!
Soulmates, Until The Eternity!
I'll Always Protect You!
I Save You, Even In Your Dreams!
Soulmates
Love or Marrige?
Secret Love!
I Would Die For You!
Deteintion!
The Make Out Party!
Your Touch Feels Different!
Don't Lie To Me!
Dark Truth, and Dark Deeds!
Our Love Story!
Repledge Our Love
Cheryl's First Time!
A Kiss Could Heal Me?
You Are Beautiful!
Never Leave Me!
You Are Sensational!
This Is The Moment!
She Would Never Leave Me!
Your Love Means The World, To Me!
Secret Movie Date!
How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 1!
How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 2!
Kidnapped!
Wish You The Best!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 1!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 2!
I Still Love You!
To Start Another Life!
Do You Know What It's Like?
Never Let Me Go!
I Love You, But Only You!
Reunited After The Comet!
Sexy Photoshoot and the Consequences!
Miss Riverdale Teen Queen!
Friday Valentine!
Do You Still Love Me?
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 1-
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 2 -
Can We Save Riverdale?
A Bad Dream Could Come True?
Restored Memories!
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 1 -
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 2 -
Goodbye Riverdale!
Never Leave Us Behind!
Love At First Sight?
In Love With a Nerd!
Detectives In Love!
Can I Love You?
Can You Forgive Me? (16+)
You're The Reason!
Let Me Help You, Get Through This! - Part 1 -
Let Me Help You Get Through This! - Part 2!
Strangers and Betrayals (18+)
Forbidden Love! - Part 1! (+18)
Forbidden Love! - Part 2 (+18)
Primary Colors! (+18)
Do I Still Love You?
I Was In Love Once

I Stay Because of You!

198 6 0
By ChoniLover982

50s Choni!

TW: Smut!

(After Cheryl left Archie, at the bus station she went to the dark room to talk with Toni, and she finds herself, to start fell in love even more for Toni Topaz...)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I parked my car, near the Dark room then i get out and closed the cardoor while i started to feel nervous when i reached the front door. I just took a deep breath, then i  walked inside and saw that Toni sits at a table while reads, so i went to her...

- Cheryl? I thought you leave Riverdale with him. - said Toni, and i just sighed.

- I couldn't leave, because of many reasons. - i said to Toni, and i couldn't help it but stared at her.

- You did the right thing Cheryl, because if you run away it's won't solve any problem. - she said to me.

- Can i join you, for a drink? - i asked from her, and she jus smiled and nodded in agreement so i sat down next to her, then put my purse on the table after i take my coat off.

- Cheryl, what happened exactly? - asked Toni, and i just took a deep breath then gulped.

- I broke up with him, at the bus station then i came here because i love someone else. - i said to Toni, and started to tear up.

- Who? - she asked from me.

- Do you remember when we talked in the locker room? - i asked from her, and she just nodded.

- After you left, i realised that i would never be able to love a guy and everything what i dreamed about well Archie wasn't part of it. - i said to her quietly.

- So you take the risk, of getting coughted instead of a his help? - asked Toni.

- Yes, because everytime we kissed, i felt disgusted and his touch was uncomfortable. - i said to Toni, while she wiped away my tears...

Toni Topaz pov:

- I feel so bad for you Cheryl, actually at the make out party i wanted to make you jealous. - i said to her, while i drinked from my tea.

- Actually i know, and i wanted to do the same with that walk on the corridor with Archie while we holded eachother hands. - she said to me, and a waitress came here to ask Cheryl what she want to drink, and she asked a tea too.

- I need to be honest with you. - i said to her, after the waitress left.

- When i walked in, and saw that you button your shirt i tried it hard to fight against that i wanted to... you know. - i said to her, and she smirked.

- I know Toni. - she said to me, and put her hand on my thigh.

- Aren't you uncomfortable because of it? - i asked from her, and she just shook her head.

- No, i always dreamed about you. - she whispered to me, and take her hand away because the waitress arrived with her tea...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Thank you. - i said to the waitress, and she just smiled then walked away.

- I think she has a crush on you. - said Toni annoyed.

- Oh, are you jealous again Topaz? - i asked from her and grinned.

- Not at all. - she said to me, and put her hand on my thigh.

- What are you doing, Topaz? - i asked from her.

- Nothing, let's go somewhere private. - she said to me, then i get my stuff and take her hand, 

- Wait, i didn't told you what dreams i had about you. - i said to her, after we walked in to a room, and she locked the door with a key.

- Tell me then. - said Toni.

- Sex dreams. - i said to her quietly.

- What did you said? I don't hear you. - said Toni, and i just rolled my eyes then put my stuff on the couch.

- Sex dreams, are you happy now? - i asked from her, and she just laughed then walked closer to me.

- So, i'm the main reason why you stayed right? - she whispered to me.

- Yes. - i said to her, while she started to kissing my neck.

- Toni, i love you. - i said to her, when she started to unbutton my shirt.

- I love you too. - she said to me, and take my shirt off.

- Wait is this okay, if we do it here? - i asked from her, after she pushed me towards the bed.

- Yes, it's a secret room, don't worry. - said Toni, and she started to kissing my chest while i just rubbed her back.

- You are experienced as i see, Toni. - i said to her, and bited my bottom lip. 

- Maybe, but i never met anyone like you before. - she said to me, while unclipped my bra then take it off.

- My boobs are small, well i'm not proud for that. - i said to her quietly, and she just smirked then started to play with them.

- Your boobs are big, and sexy don't say this. - she said to me, then started to kissing down towards my bellybutton and stopped.

- Can i continoue it, Cheryl? - asked Toni, and i just nodded then she take my panties off...

Toni Topaz pov:

After Cheryl was naked, i undressed too then started to finger her gently but she winced from the pain...

- It's going to be better, okay? - i said to her, and she started to tear up but after five minutes she started to moan so i started to eat her out, until she came. I licked her clean, then kissed her passionatly and she get on top of me.

- I want to pleasure you Toni. - said Cheryl, then she started to finger me as i did while i moaned and a few minutes later she started to eat me out but a few minutes later i came. Cheryl licked me clean.

- You are good too babe, even if this is the first time you did this. - i said to her quietly, and she blushed.

- Thabk you love. - said Cheryl. 

- Cheryl, do you want to go home? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- I would love to, but i can't go back to my house Toni. - she said to me, while we started to get dressed.

- I mean to my house. - i said to her, and she just nodded.

Third Person pov:

Cheryl after get her stuff she went with Toni, to her house where they went to the bedroom, laid down and just cuddled...

3 month later:

Cheryl left her family house, after Julian almost outed her, for her father and mother. Toni helped her a lot, and the Serpents accepted her as Toni's girlfriend...

Author's note!

Hey guys! I writed this one shot, after i saw the new episode of Riverdale and it was a mix of emotions for me. I was relifed, for that Charchie is finally over and Choni starts to get closer. Choni and really soulmates, because only Toni can help Cheryl, with that to accept her own sexuality...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 144 18
Choni one shots. Spicy, fluffy, emotional. Cheryl tops a lot here so if you're a fan of that check this out..
181K 4.2K 26
The night she ran away, she came across a strange town called Riverdale. She couldn't shake the feeling that town gave her, so she decided to stay...
1.6K 91 8
Trilogy to Loving Her With Heather Blossom back in the picture, will Toni and Cheryl be able to find their happy ever after? Read to find out! Starte...
471K 9.3K 118
Cute one shots of our two favourite girls :)