Billionaire's Second Chance A...

By ditikoshy

*𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐏𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃* After a short-lived marriage with the cold and arrogant billionaire Ronin L... More

Copyright & Stuff
[ π’π„π€π’πŽπ πŽππ„ ]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
[ π’π„π€π’πŽπ π“π–πŽ ]
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
[ π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ]
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eight One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eight Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety Seven
Chapter Ninety-Eight
Chapter Ninety-Nine
Chapter Hundred
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Epilogue

Chapter Eleven

2.6K 102 10
By ditikoshy

"Watch it!" The tipsy woman who had just slammed into Carmen's back snapped. "Bitch, can't you see?"

Well, not from the back of my skull....? Carmen thought before she took a step away from the voice and turned around, only to come face-to-face with the actual bitch of the century.

Jenna Rivers.

Of course, she is here. Just my luck!

Carmen frowned before scrunching up her nose at the amount of booze this woman was reeking of. "How much are you drunk?"

Jenna looked like she was about to puke, but instead of succumbing to the urge, she poked a finger in front of Carmen's face, wobbly on her feet. "You!" She hissed, slightly confused but mostly annoyed. "What the hell are you doing here? Didn't you get the memo? Bitches are not allowed! Nope, not here, Carmen Price. You don't belong here. This place ain't for a whore like you."

Jenna's words should not have bothered Carmen. She'd grown accustomed to the back and forth of hurtful words. Jenna was almost expected to make a scene and make Carmen look like the real culprit. And, to be honest, it wouldn't have bothered her even now if it weren't for the situation they were in.

The atrium, which had been bustling and humming with music, gossip, and assorted conversations, had now fallen silent.

After she had agreed to stay for the three-day cruise, Simon had led her back to the party on the deck. He was still with her until a few minutes ago, when one of the guests swiped him away for a private conversation.

For obvious reasons, she missed having him by her side.

Carmen felt a sharp chill run down her spine as she looked around and noticed everyone's gaze on them, mostly on her, as Jenna kept pointing that damn finger in front of her face. It didn't help that her last few words were almost screeched, as if she deliberately wanted everyone to hear the way "whore" came out of her mouth.

Carmen swallowed, humiliation cutting like a knife at the back of her neck. Her first move was to grab Jenna's wrist and slap it away. "I'm going to be the bigger person and leave first because you're not in your right mind." She told Jenna, knowing that the only sophisticated solution was to avoid this spoiled, rich brat.

Besides, the fact that she was on a cruise was enough to make Carmen reconsider the whole vacation thing. Perhaps choosing to stay was a poor mistake. She should have known better than to think her life would be easier now that Ronin was not in it.

About halfway through the turn, Carmen felt something cold wrap around her upper arm.

"Where do you think you're going, huh? You think you can come and go whenever you please?" She yanked at Carmen's arm as she took another shaky step closer, being rude and helluva loud. Not to mention the assault of her bad breath. "Now I know the reason for his bad mood. It's you! You ruined everything. You always ruin everything. Not only that, but you're like a bad omen; wherever you go, bad things happen. Take a look at what happened to Ronin. My baby is hurt. And it's all because of you. You fucking witch!"

Carmen had no idea what the hell this woman was going on about. She squirmed to free herself, trying to break free. "Let me go, Jenna," she warned her, frowning. "And go, get some rest. You look like hell."

Jenna did look like hell. Her hair was a nest, and her dress was wrinkled. Not to mention her eye makeup was leaking down her cheeks, as if she had cried for hours. For a brief moment, Carmen even felt bad for her, wondering what had led her to look like she had just walked out of a rave.

But then Jenna's eyes zeroed in on something around Carmen's neck, and she lunged at her, wrapping her fingers around the thin gold chain and whipping it away from her.

Any sympathy that Carmen felt for Jenna was shattered at that point.

The clasp broke, and while the chain stayed in Jenna's hand, the pendant fell to the ground and hid out of sight.

Carmen reached for her bare neck, anxious, and when she couldn't feel the chain, her eyes widened and anger bubbled inside her. Her jaw tightened.

Carmen slapped Jenna across the face without giving it a second thought.

It was probably instinct, because the minute it happened, and after a few more moments passed, huffing and glowering, she came to the realization of what she had done and winced, hard, horrified out of her freaking mind.

"Jenna..." she was saying when Jenna whipped her head around, her hair flying, her legs swaying, and her eyes brimming with rage.

Carmen lifted her hands as if she could still explain...

"I'm going to murder you!" Jenna charged at Carmen like a raging bull, and she was about to knock her down if it hadn't been for someone grabbing Carmen out of the way.

Jenna, on the other hand, couldn't stop once she started. She sprinted towards Carmen, head first, missing the hit, and went straight for the cohort of guests, who conveniently cleared the path until she rammed with the ship's railing and toppled over.

The splash of water was loud and clear, while gasps echoed throughout the deck.

"Holy crap!" Someone in the crowd exclaimed.

"Did you see that?"

Oh, my goodness. Did she just...?"

"Fuck, man, this is going to be huge."

"Do you believe there are sharks in the water?"

"Help! Someone fell into the water! Help!"

Carmen was too paralyzed to react. While most of the people rushed over to the metal railing to see what happened to the drunk woman, she couldn't even breathe without breaking out in a sweat.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she heard the sirens going off and lifeguards pushing people away from the railings to prevent any further accidents.

Carmen suddenly felt too cold and started rubbing her arms, her eyes glued to the spot Jenna had fallen off from.

"Hey," someone said close to her ear, still holding her close and cupping her face with one hand. "Carmen, look at me."

She tried, but all she saw was a blurry face.

She whimpered.

Her face was suddenly pressed against someone's warm neck, and a pair of strong arms wrapped around her to keep her close. "Carmen, you're safe. Do you hear what I'm saying?"

She nodded, unable to speak due to an enormous lump in her throat.

"Come on, let me show you to your room."

"But Jenna...?" she asked, turning her head towards the spot Jenna had fallen off, blinking her tears away to see if she had come up.

She didn't.

"She'll be fine," said the same voice, and led her in the opposite direction of the accident. "Besides, she's probably safer down there." He grunted under his breath. "Because once she comes up, I'm about to teach her a lesson she will never forget."

A/N: Oops Jenna probably deserved it lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3M 731K 52
"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker standing in front of me with hands in his...
1.4M 52K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
812K 25.4K 53
Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The Don of the notorious De Luca family Maf...
262K 7K 30
"It's been so long," I whispered. His jaw tightened. "Not long enough," he snapped back. My heart shattered as he stood up and left. And I realized...