๐”๐๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†, หกแต˜สฐ แต—สธหกแต‰สณ

By Mya2tact

๐ˆ'๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐ก๐จ ๐๐š ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐ก ๐“๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐š... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
The Sequel

018

24.7K 729 2.1K
By Mya2tact

JUNE 29th
THURSDAY
1:11 pm

3xclusivee.niyahh

--

Tyler licked his lips watching kaniyahs story while she jumped off her porch. He rolled the window down as she squinted her eyes from the sun.

"Get in da front" he told her as she nodded walking around the car to the passenger side getting in.

"Hey peoples" she greeted everyone before looking in the back "why y'all made me sit in the front" she frowned slightly.

Tyler looked at her offended. "No offense I'm jus a back seat rider" she shrugged and he nodded not believing her.

"Cause you need to sit with yo man" Justin teased as she sat her black tote bag down buckling her seat belt.

"Who? He's my friend" she said slowly looking back up to see Quincy and Justin side eyeing each other.

"Friend?? Bitch he said you bad- you not a bitch though" quincy said quickly after. "Can y'all shut the fuck up" Tyler grumbled as he drove.

They made plans to go to Dave and busters on Thursday so once it came up they held their promise to kaniyah.

"Okay so you not gone tell her how you told Kenzie you was gone let her meet her" Justin said trynna stir up drama for their forty five minute car ride.

"Huh" kaniyah snapped her head towards Tyler. "You messy as hell why ian think of dat" Quincy mumbled watching tyler glance between the road and kaniyah.

"What?" He said. "Why would you do that" she frowned and he mugged her slightly.

"What's wrong wit my sister?" He asked and she shook her head. "No nothing is wrong with her, it's me! I'm awkward what if she think I'm weird" kaniyah expressed.

"Why her opinion matter? Cause you wanna be his girlfriendddd" Quincy added to start more stuff.

"You guys are being petty" she looked back at them. "Ion see da issue, she peeped dat I kept postin you on my story. Asked who you was so I told her and she said she wanted to meet you. Not dat serious" Tyler shrugged giving her the run down.

"Sigh" she said lowly and Quincy smacked his teeth groaning. "You too nice! Can't even stir no drama wit you" he complained making her laugh.

"Can I see what she look like?" Kaniyah asked him. "Jus look up ha instagram, it's kenzie then our last name with two S's at the end" Tyler shrugged keeping his eyes on the road driving with one hand.

She nodded going to do so.

"Aww you look like her" she said looking at her pictures. "Nigga she look like me don't get it twisted" he scoffed lowly and she straight faced him.

"She's older than you, shut up" she said. "You ask her!" she heard Justin mumble. "No nigga you" Quincy replied and Justin huffed.

"Are y'all talking about me?" She asked them lowly, she didn't want to come off nosey and get yelled off but it really felt like they were talking about the girl.

"Niyah what's yo zodiac sign" justin asked as they came upon a red light. "Why" she frowned, she was going to tell them but she wanted an explanation.

"Because we seeing if you and Tyler compatible" quincy looked up from his phone which had the website on it. Tyler smacked his teeth "really bruh" he said to them.

"Hush no one was asking you" quincy put his hand up. "I'm a cancer..." she trailed off slightly.

"Mhm, so cancer and Pisces" quincy nodded typing it in. The car went silent. "Yup it's say y'all is compatible" quincy looked up nodding.

"Y'all really believe stuff like dat?" She asked .

"Yup" they all said including Tyler who said it the lowest of the three but he definitely say it.

"It actually say y'all are very compatible. Specifically a Pisces man and a cancer woman" Justin said as he leaned over looking at quincy's phone.

"Okay quit, y'all are creepy. We jus friends" she mumbled turning her head to look out the window to suppress the smile that wanted to show.

She could never hide a smile, smiling was a literally her nature. Hence her nickname.

"Mcht, drop the friend shit" Quincy rolled his eyes making Justin stifle a laugh. He was so blunt that it was funny. that was something him and tyler had in common.

"Y'all are annoying, hush please" she mumbled. "You want us to hush cause we right, it's okay though we gone trust the process" Justin nodded.

"Y'all niggas aggy man" Tyler said as he took a left turn. "Shut up" Justin waved him off.

"Wait...you cancer? We in cancer season right now, ain't we?" Justin clarified and she nodded. "Yeah" Tyler nodded.

"Nigga how you know" Quincy asked. "Nigga one, because I'm not stupid. Two kenzie a cancer too her birthday is July 8th" he told the car.

"When yours smiley?" Quincy aske Dan d she cleared her throat "July fifth" she mumbled and Tyler pressed on the breaks jerking them foward.

"Yaya das in six days, you wasn't gone tell nobody or sum?" He asked her baffled. "No, I don't celebrate it." She shrugged.

"Whyyy" Justin asked her dragging the word out. "I don't know" she shrugged. "I don't have a reason I just don't" she said truthfully.

"Okay well you doin sum this year" Tyler shrugged "actually i'm fine- nope, we goin to Orlando on the seventh through the ninth for kenzie birthday. Wanna come?" Tyler asked cutting her off.

The trip would be way better if she was there anyway. "I have to ask my mom" she said. "I'll ask fa you" he told her and she sighed.

"I guess so" she shrugged. "Ahh smiley finna be legal and shit" Quincy said making her side eyed him.

"Well...awkward" kaniyah mumbled before reaching up turning up the music. She gasped making them look at her "yall i love this song" she said.

They heard the beat knowing exactly which song it was and all looked at each other with the same expression.

"Uhh fuck nigga ion wanna hear it , ain't talkin da bag I cover my ears" she sung.

"Woahhhhh!" They all said and Tyler leaned up turning it all the way down quickly as they looked at her crazy. "What? It's city girls." she said confused.

"You not no damn city girl. You be in da damn house by ten sharp." Tyler mugged her "and what we told you bout cussin" Quincy said looking at her.

"Right, you done lost yo damn rabid ass mind" Justin added and she looked around. "It's just a song" she mumbled getting on her phone.

She got on Snapchat looking at her self before Tyler sighed leaning forward turning it back up seeing her facial expression was frowned slightly from embarrassment.

She smiled looking at at him before she started recording them. "Who da fuck y'all hoes playin wit anyways!" Kaniyah, Justin and Quincy started singing. "Y'all gay" Tyler mumbled shaking his head. "City girls make em wish like ray jay, lemme talk to em!" Kaniyah recorded the other two boy with her.

"Fuck it" he shook his head.

"All dese nigga wanna fuck JT" Kaniyah sung "they do" Tyler nodded.

"Hell cat dis a SRT" she kept going "skrt skrt" Quincy did the hand motions.

"Pull up G-wag six three" she sung "oww" Justin added

"Make a fifty-five suck dey teeth" she kept singing and all four smacked they teeth to the song.

"He want a Minaj with a new body. Man, you niggas can't fuck with me! Cause I camе from the bottom, From the fеds to the charter. Broke bitches ain't sayin a thing." Kaniyah angled her camera to show all four of them.

"Period!" The boys yelled and she busted out laughing as she stopped recording. "Got me doin gay shit. Never again" Tyler shook his head as the other two kept dancing to the music.

"This goin in the close friends" she nodded rewatching it. "Betta. Close friends only too." Tyler mumbled seriously.

"Stop it, that's cheating" Kaniyah told Tyler who laughed at the girl as they played air hockey.

"Stop you keep hitting my hand with the puck!" She shouted over the loud noise. She hit it to his side again and he hit it with full force hitting her hand again.

She dropped the thing to hit it with. "I quit, you win" she rolled her eyes and he chuckled at her. "You such a lil baby" he told her.

"I know this already" she mumbled as a small pout graced her face while she crossed her arms with a slight attitude. She hated when people were to rough and competitive because it was never that serious.

"Come on cry baby let's go get sum to eat, crying over every game we play" he teased her slinging his arm around her shoulder.

"I'm not hungry though" she told him honestly. "Okay so what you wanna play" he asked her.

"Pac-Mannnnn" she dragged looking up at him smiling. "Lame ass game, we can't even go against eachother" he told her.

"That's the point, you always wanna compete" she told him. "It's hella people starin at me" he said.

"You are a rapper" she told him. "Don't know what you expected" she shrugged at the boy as they made their way to the pac man game.

"Oh shit I am ain't i? I be forgetting I'm famous sometimes" he said honestly. It never really hit him until he was in public receiving attention that he remembered he rapped.

"Here wooda" he said softly handing her, her game card to swipe. "Thank you good sir" she nodded once swiping.

"Get it back, I loose things easily." She told him. "Here hold this for me" she passed him her phone before she started playing.

"You ass" he lied watching her play. She was actually good, but the game wasn't hard so it wasn't rocket science

Her phone started vibrating and he looked at it. "Who is it" she asked him and he placed her phone in her face.

She took a glance at it. "...you can decline it" she nodded and he did it quickly with no hesitation.

He truly did not like jazz at all, especially after she put her hands on kaniyah for no reason- or a dumb one.

"Aww damn I lost" she huffed seeing how many credits she got. "Cuss again" he warned her.

"Tyler I am about to be a legal adult, I can curse" she took her phone back. "No you can't" he argued and she didn't even try to go back and forth knowing he would win.

"Can we eat now" he said regretting smoking before they came in the arcade. "Oh yeah I'm sorry" she said.

"Stop apologizing" he said lowly leading her where the food was. "My bad, it's a habit" she shrugged.

"That you needa get out of" he mumbled it himself.

After ordering and getting their food tyler looked at her churro sticks frowning. He was mad he didn't get any.

"Let me get one" he said referring to them. "Can I have one of your buffalo wings?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

He looked at her face thinking about it and nodded pushing his plate towards her while he grabbed a churro. She took one and he pulled his plate back.

"Can I get summa dat too?" He pointed at her plate which had grilled chicken Alfredo. "Yes" she nodded pushing her plate towards him and he picked up her fork starting to eat it.

He ate a lil bit while she ate the wing he let her get. "Ehh it's ite" he gave his honest review. It could've been better.

She took it back starting to eat with her fork. "What you mean? it's good." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You jus sayin dat cause you don't wanna be mean" he called her bluff. "Okay shush it" she mumbled confusing to eat.

After they finished eating they waited for the bill and Tyler payed for both of them "wanna play a lil more or go find dem Otha niggas" he rolled his eyes referring to his friends.

"We can play more but I need to use the restroom" she told him and he nodded. "Imma be with Justin and Quincy by the basketball things" he told her and she nodded.

She went to the bathroom using it and washing her hands before going back to where Quincy and Justin were, not seeing Tyler.

"Have you guys seen tyty?" She asked Justin and Quincy as they went toe to toe trying to see who could make more baskets.

"Nah" Justin shook his head no. "Okay" she nodded getting her phone and texting asking where he was before she walked around looking for him.

She walked around a little longer before seeing the back of his head and raised her eyebrows seeing what looked like him having a heated conversation.

"There she go right there" the girl spotted kaniyah and tried to move pass him aggressively. "Yeah no I can't fight, still healing from the last one" kaniyah mumbled to herself walking away from the two to avoid whatever drama that was.

"Bro layla leave ha alone" he told the girl. "No because we broke up three months ago and you already moved on come one now, if you was talkin to ha while we was together jus say dat" she told him.

He stared at her blankly before getting on his phone. "What is you doin?" She asked. "I'm callin my sister to beat yo ass" he told her seriously and she smacked her teeth.

"I'm done" layla put her hands up. "Oh okay thought so. Bye" he waved her off and she mugged him walking away.

Kaniyah stood by Justin and Quincy looking at her phone seeing jazz had texted her.

She licked her lips leaning on the machine that Quincy and Justin were playing on unlocking it going or their messages to reply.

"You good smiley?" Quincy asked as she put her phone back in her pocket. "Yeah I'm ready to go home though" she nodded squinting her eyes slightly.

"Where Tyler?" He asked wiping the side of his mouth. "I don't know wit some girl, I think she trynna fight me" she looked around.

Justin and Quincy both furrowed they eyes. "What she look like?" Justin asked the girl. "Ion know she like 5'8, light skinned , red and black braces- layla???" Quincy cut her off.

"I jus said i don't know" she told him. "Come on smiley we boutta leave" Quincy said making her shrug.

She wanted to leave anyway.

She followed behind Quincy as he looked for Tyler eventually finding him. "Damn wooda i been lookin fa yo ass" was the first thing he said disregarding his friends.

"Not hard enough.." she mumbled and he smacked his teeth knowing she felt some type of way.

"Layla here?" Justin asked and he nodded. "It don't matter we finna leave" Quincy shook his head.

"Youn wanna stay?" Tyler asked kaniyah and she stayed quiet. "Aight let's go" Tyler huffed sensing her energy.

When niyah was quiet it was her version of being jealous, she didn't do to much or make it known she, rather keep her thoughts to herself.

"I'ca come in?" Tyler finally spoke to kaniyah. They hadn't spoke the entire car ride so Tyler decided on dropping his two friends off first so they could be alone.

"Uhh sure" she shrugged getting her charger out the car port putting it in her black tote bag and zipping it up.

He turned the car off pulling the keys out the ignition. She opened the door getting out the car and he did the same locking his door while kaniyah walked up the porch steps opening the screen door to unlock her front door.

She walked in seeing bree and jazz on the couch. "Hi" she waved and bree waved not even looking up while jazz mugged her.

Tyler stepped in after making jazz blow out a breath. "Hey Tyler" she said and he ignored her making his way to Krystal's room and kaniyah followed.

"Wassup ma" he greeted making her looking up while she was packing her work bag. "Heyy!" She smiled going to give him a side hug.

"Yall disgusting" kaniyah mumbled. "Hey wooda did you have fun?" She laughed at her daughter. "Yes I did mommy" kaniyah nodded.

"Are you going to work?" She asked seeing her scrubs on. "Yes they called me in, is that okay I can leave money for food" she said.

"It's fine" she nodded at her mom. "Okay" she nodded. "Ma I wanna fight you" Tyler said to krystal.

"I mena ion know why but I'm never scared. What!?" she put her set up and he laughed at her. "No foreal why you ain't tell me yaya birthday was coming up" he said making kaniyah sigh.

"Wooda doesn't celebrate her birthday" she shrugged. "Yeah I figured that out" he scoffed and krystal smacked her teeth.

"what y'all kids be saying? Not too much" krystal put her hand up. "Nah though, my sister birthday on the eighth so I was wondering if she could come to Orlando with us from the seventh to the ninth. Please" he asked.

"Just wooda, not jazz and bree?" she asked. "Heck nah" he said shaking his head no quickly trying to limit his cursing.

"I mean, she is turning eighteen. It's not that far and I trust you so why not. If it's fine with her then sure" krystal nodded.

"Thank you" kaniyah thanked her softly with a tight lipped smile. "I gotta head out yall but y'all gone be okay?" She said picking up her bag.

"Yeah I'm finna shower and go to sleep anyway" kaniyah shrugged. "Eat kaniyah" krystal told her.

"Ma I ate at Dave and busters" she whined. "Okay" krystal nodded.

"Love you" kaniyah said as krystal kissed her on the cheek. "Love you too wooda come lock the door" she said making kaniyah nod.

After doing that she went into her room while Tyler followed.

"Alright girl I'm going to ques house you good here?" Bree said getting ready to leave and kaniyah thanked the lord hearing her say that. She didn't need time for double teaming today.

"Yeah" jazz nodded.

Kaniyah closed her room door Turning around to see Tyler laying in her bed. "Imma pretend you didn't get in my bed with outside clothes" she huffed.

He shrugged watching her pull out a oversized SpongeBob long sleeve shirt and pajama pants with stars on them.

"You finna take a shower?" He asked and she nodded knowing damn well she said that earlier and she knows he was listening.

"I'ca stay in here?" He asked. "Mhm" she nodded "unless you wanna go out dea wit jazz" she joked making his smack his teeth.

"Yo ass is not funny luh bruh" he mumbled "yeah you keep lying, I'll be back" she grabbed her clothes walking out her room.

After a while which felt like forever she finally walked back in with only her towel and her clothes on. "You took forever" he mumbled.

"Would you rather me take a ten minute shower?" She replied smartly and he smirked before he stifled a laugh.

"Okay but that was like a hour" he rolled his eyes. "I had to shave, and when I got dressed I made a lot of mirror tiktoks" she admitted.

He smacked his teeth.

"lemme me see den" he said not believe her and she walked towards her bed. "Is you rolling a blunt" she said seeing it now that she was closer.

"I roll when I'm bored, ian gone smoke it in yo room" he told her. "Watchu mean I'm trynna hit it" she said getting comfortable next to him.

"Hmm" she passed her phone. "Lemme finish it" she said referring to the blunt. "Here" she mumbled giving it to him looking at the video she was trying to show him.

"You look like a damn fool" he mumbled sititng her phone down putting his arms over his eyes.

"Hater" she said tucking one side of the blunt getting ready to seal it. "You mad at me?" He finally asked her.

"No why would I be" she shook her head and he opened his eyes seeing her begin to lick the blunt. He kicked his lip before speaking "cause that shit that happened at da arcade" he said.

"Oh the girl? Ion care as long as she don't try to beat me up cause I can't fight" kaniyah shrugged tucking more before going in to lick it again.

"Imma get kenzie to teach you" he laughed. "You got a lighter?" She asked raising her eyebrows. "Nah ian plan on smokin it in here" he shook his head.

"It's cool, open dat top drawer on my nightstand and unscrew the top on the jar" she instructed holding the last piece as she rolled the last little bit.

He did as she said seeing a bunch of lighters in it. "All these damn lights you pot head" he said grabbing a pink one.

"Nigga, I loose at least one lighter a day. And these are for candles" she side wyd him picking up it as she sealed it with the flame.

She put it to her lips lighting end and inhaling to ignite. She sat the lighter down taking a pull. "So who was the girl" she said after she exhaled the smoke letting it leave her lungs.

"My ex" he said and she side eyed him taking a long pull. He furrowed his eyebrows wondering when she would stop and breathe but she was just trying to prevent herself from saying something that came off as jealous.

"Stop" he snatched the blunt from her watching the smoke come from her nose. "Fuck wrong wit you" he asked looking at the blunt before taking a pull.

"Nun" she shook her head as her voice strained. "What was wrong wit her" she asked watching him take a second pill passing for back.

"Cause she seen I had been posting you den she saw us at da arcade so she got to assumin and shit" he said. "Yeah I gotta stay away from you I'm not bout to keep getting beat up" she said seriously.

"Hush" he said whole they finished passing the blunt back and forth now high as a kite.

Now the blunt was finished and they were laying in silence. "Yaya" Tyler said making her open her eyes.

"Yeah" she replied lowly blinking slowly. She was honestly tired as hell. She played and ate all day and then took a good shower and smoked a blunt afterward. when she went to sleep it would be the best sleep ever.

"Lemme eat yo Pussy" he licked his lips and she laid there unfazed. He had absolutely no filter. "No because then you gone wanna fuck- stop cussin" he cut her off.

She smacked her teeth "your going to want to have sex and we don't have a condom and jazz is here" she declined.

"I do got a rubber and fuck jazz" he said honestly "come on I'm horny" he mumbled reaching over to rub her thigh and she sighed trying not to fold.

This was the exact reason she was jealous, how can he always insist on give her head and having sex and expect her not to be. She didn't wanna be classified as one of those girls but he made it hard.

Especially when he makes it clear on a daily basis he didn't want a relationship with anyone.

"Please" he asked "ain't this peer pressure" she scratched her scalp through her bonnet. "Ion know" he shrugged.

"Mm I think it is" she nodded and without a word he sat up while she kept her eyes closed. He licked his lips keeping his eyes on the girl as he slipped his hands in her pants and underwear making her open her eyes.

"Shit"she hissed feeling his fingers circle around her clit. He bit his lip watching her start breathing heavy and her mouth opened slightly with no noise coming out.

"Mmmm" she moaned lowly trying not to arch her back. One of his hands stayed on her thighs pressing it down to keep her legs wide open.

"Can I?" He asked her in a hushed voice not wanting jazz to hear them but he wouldn't care regardless.

She opened her eyes and her cheeks flushed seeing how he was looking at her, it was intimidating but mesmerizing.

Her stomach slightly tingled feeling the butterflies from the way he dominated and she told herself to snap out of it.

Nodding her head to indicate yes he shook his head. "Now you can't talk? I gotta hear it" he told her. "Yes, Please?" She mumbled softly looking into his eyes.

He licked his lips looking into her eyes slightly getting lost into them. The innocence they held, if it weren't him she had sex with he would think she was still a virgin.

Her eyes did something to him. Her eyes and her smile were his favorite things about her.

He loved the way she looked at him with pure innocence, even if she wasn't. His dominant ego enjoyed things like that.

He smirked inching his fingers down circling his fingers just below her clit as she let out very low moans that were music to his ears. They were one of his favorite sounds for sure.

"You so pretty kaniyah," his eyes fluttered as he looked down at the girl continuing to tease the girl with his fingers prolonging the process.

She wanted to say thank you so bad because he was surely a confidence boost but she couldnt as she got lost in the euphoric feeling she was receiving.

He leaned down kissing the girl on her neck sticking his tongue out to circle around the spot on her neck that he figured out she liked.

He sucked on the spot softly to give her the right amount of sensation as she started throbbing slightly getting turned on completely.

He continued sucking in the spot and using his fingers to toy with her clit teasing her at this point so she would want to just as much as she did.

He finished off kissing the spot and leaned back grinning seeing the mark forming. This was his way of showing jealousy.

He backed up removing his fingers and she let out a contempt sigh feeling the lack of attention on her pussy that she wanted. He used both hands to slide down her underwear and her pajama pants biting his lips at the sight.

He felt like her vagina was so pretty. He felt himself get hard at the sight of her as he pushed her legs back slightly. He got in a comfortable position on his stomach letting his face disappear in between her legs.

He trailed kisses down from her inner thighs toward her vagina making her squirm at how it sort of tickled.

Using his pointer and middle finger he used the fingers to spread her folds open revealing the inner pink tone and her glistening slit.

He slightly got uncomfortable in his position since he was laying on his hard on that was growing more by the minute.

"Mmm please tyty" she said softly and he used his fingers dragging them up from her hole to her clit getting the clear substance on his fingers sucking them shortly after making her go crazy.

She was tired of him teasing her.

"Tyty, please" she repeated more desperately as her back arched slightly. He didn't know what but her begging for it made it all more better for him. She nearly moaned ready to climax already and he hadn't even started the task.

"You gone sit on my face?" He asked her seriously as her heart began beating. At this point she would do anything he wanted to get the head he made her desperately want.

He was good at what he did.

"Yeah" she whispered going with the flow, he chuckled lowly leaning up taking his shirt off and laying on his back helping her hover over him.

"You gotta talk to me ma" he told her holding her thighs "but- fuck jazz" he told her already knowing what was he was about to protest to.

He knew her so well.

Not letting her respond he finally pulled her down attaching his tongue to her now throbbing clit.

He started to move his tongue in different directions all over her clit to satisfy her like he wanted too.

She let out a moan barely being able to keep it low as he started to suck on her clit driving her insane since she had been teased for what felt like forever.

Not being able to stop her self, she started grinding against his face just like he wanted her too. he just wanted her to do it on her own, and not have to tell her.

He reached up using his two fingers to slowly plunge into her hole never letting his mouth detach from her clit that was extremely sensitive at the moment.

he thrusted them in side her repeatedly curving his fingers to stimulate her spot and her body jerked. "Tylerr i-" her mouth fell agape moaning as she started closing her eyes shut tightly.

He began to hum against her core to send vibrations through her body while she continued to moan trying to keep it down. She repeated his name and a few curses as she rode his face that he enjoyed very much.

He continued eating her out since he was the one who wanted this. He was licking and slurping her up like his life depended on it. She tasted to good to him.

Her moans got slightly louder worrying her a little bit while Tyler didn't care enjoying the sounds. He laid his tongue flat out before quickly shaking his head moving it side to side making her groan loudly and cover her mouth with wide eyes hoping jazz didn't hear.

"Ohhh f-fuck baby" she stuttered feeling the familiar pit in her stomach and he sucked in her clit harshly.

She felt relief wash over her as she released in his mouth while her body shook and he held her in place not finished.

He replaced his fingers with his tongue and used his thumb to rub on her clit making her jaw drop letting out no sounds as she threw her head back.

"Oh my god- sh-shit I'm done" she leaned forward grabbing onto her head board tightly. "Stop i can't take it" she shook her head and he unwrapped his arms from around her so she could move letting her get off him.

She licked over her dry lips before leaning in grabbing the back of his neck pulling him into her gliding her tongue into his mouth harshly as it wandered all over touching every part of his mouth.

She moaned into the sloppy kiss holding him into place, tasting herself. He wrapped his lips around her tongue starting to suck on it before pulling back turning her back to their original position with her on her back.

He got off the bed reaching in his pocket pulling out the gold packet. It was starting to get weird that he always had condoms in his pocket, this was like the fourth time.

He grabbed her legs pulling her to the edge of the bed, he loved missionary with kaniyah because she was so pretty. He wouldn't do any other position with her unless he could see her face.

He pulled the jeans he had on off along with his boxers opening the pack taking the condom out and rolling it on easily.

He wanted to fuck her raw so bad but she wouldn't let him, he understood though.

"I gotchu ma" he mumbled hovering over her seeing her nervously biting her lip. She was always nervous when it was time to first put it in.

Feeling butterflies from his words she smiled as he spread her legs wide open seeing her sensitive clit pulsating as she throbbed.

She felt as he rubbed his tip up and down to arouse her more. Once she twitched he was satisfied and he held the base of his dick. "Kaniyah you so fucking pretty" he looked in her eyes distracting her as he lined up with her hole.

Her face blushed and she used both hands to cover it before he used his free hand moving it. "Lemme see you" he said lowly as he started to slowly push inside.

Her back immediately arched against the bed sinking her bottom teeth into her top lip to stop the noise she wanted to make badly. "Thank you" she moaned and he couldn't help it shoving the rest in making her gasp.

He groaned feeling himself submerge in her warmth as she wrapped around his dick. Her eyes rolled back feeling him all the way inside her filling her all the way up.

She couldn't even speak only being able to let out small whimpers. "Fuck-you sexy ma, open yo eyes" he told her wanting her to look at him while he fucked her.

They hadn't had sex in so long he missed it.

She opened her eyes looking at her face making her even more aroused. She whined feeling him deep inside her since he was giving he long slow strokes as he rocked his hips back and forth.

"Oh my godddd" she dragged and Tyler held in his moans biting the inside of his cheek looking down at her face.

"Fuck baby, you feel it" he said picking up the pace only a little bit. She nodding before moaning "yes I feel you, it feel so good" she teared up.

He pressed on her lower stomach pushing it down as he gave her the long strokes making sure she felt every inch of him.

He picked up her left leg pushing it up closer to her head starting to speed up more and her head board slightly started to hit the wall but he didn't care.

A knock was heard on her room door and Tyler used his hand to cover her mouth continuing to stroke deeply into her.

"Y'all okay?" Jazzs voice could be heard on the other side of the door while Tyler leaned up kissing the side of her neck keeping her mouth covered.

She attempted to turn the door nob but it was locked. "Fuck mama you feel so tight round my dick, I'm making you feel good?" He spoke into her ear ignoring jazzmya. "Mhm" she muffed nodding since her mouth was covered.

"Hellooo?" Jazz got louder. ""Oh my god you so wet, open yo mouth" he told her looking at her face removing his hand.

Like she knew he would, he spit in her mouth and used his hand to cover her mouth back. "Swallow dat shit" he told her as she moaned into his hand.

She did exactly what he told her while the tears feel from how good it felt. "Y'all..." jazz trailed off still not leaving the other side of the door.

Tyler started fucking her harder making her head board hit the against wall harder. "Tell ha we okay" he mumbled in her ear continuing to go hard. "fuck baby" he groaned in her ear.

He moved his hand and she moaned a little "we okay!" She said in a Shakey voice.

"you Sure?!" Jazz asked one more "fuck grip my shit again" he wrapped his hand around her throat squeezing and she whimpered.

"Tell ha we good ma" he bit his lip grabbing onto her hips going as hard as he good making her moan loudly and the head board iphit the wall repeatedly. Jazz surely had to hear that.

"Fuck!" She yelled. "go harder" she told him softly in his ear.

"...Oh hell nah" jazz walked away into her room making sure to slam her door.

he followed her instructions. "Keep going, right there" she whined scrunching her face up. "Right here?" He said.

"Fuck daddy right there" she groaned and he angled starting to hit her spot over and over again.

"I'm cummin" she told him as her body jerked with every powerful stroke he sent the girl "cum wit me" he told her as his strokes became sloppier.

"Dis my pussy?" He asked knowing she would only say it during sex. "Yes daddy-shit!"she yelled out loud. "it's your oh my god" she groaned.

"Mhm make a mess on my dick, pretty." He praised her as she clenched releasing and he came in the condom before he used his thumb rubbing over her clit quickly.

"Yessss" she dragged as her eyes crossed and her body shook vigorously. He pulled out quickly and she began squirting on his lower half and he bit his lip at the sight.

"Mmm, thank you" she smiled sweetly and he laughed watching her eyes flutter closed.

chileeeeeee 🍵

The way this chapter took me all day is outrageous 😂

What y'all think jazz gone say or do?

This chapter so long Idek know what to say Idek even rmb what happened in the first half

Thoughts and predictions?

MYA OUT🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 529 34
๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐šŠ๐š– ๐™ธ ๐šœ๐šž๐š™๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ, ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š’'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š ๐š’๐š ?
3.2K 421 13
clifford has the opportunity to choose himself for once. but at what cost will he pick the life that he envisions for himself? -- โ–บ NONE OF THE W...
68.4K 1.5K 31
"let's just keep it between me and you, until we wanna make it official."~ N.O.
97.7K 3.8K 28
[ Started 1โ€ข2โ€ข20] า“แด‡แด‡สŸs ษขแดแดแด… ส™แดœแด› ษชแด›'s แด‹ษชสŸสŸษชษดษข แดแด‡ sแดา“แด›สŸส๐Ÿค