๐”๐๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†, หกแต˜สฐ แต—สธหกแต‰สณ

By Mya2tact

๐ˆ'๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐ก๐จ ๐๐š ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐ก ๐“๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐š... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
The Sequel

016

16.5K 585 322
By Mya2tact

JUNE 24th
SATURDAY
8:14 am

"Here lemme see" Tyler mumbled as he towered over kaniyah and she looked up at him as he concentrated on the side of her face.

"It look faded" he nodded rubbing his thumb over it. "Duh, you literally sat there all night holding ice on my face while I was sleep. My face is numb" she mumbled reaching her hand up to touch her cheek and she didn't feel it.

"It worked didn't it" he replied smartly and she smiled. "Thank you tyty that was very nice of you" she thanked him.

He didn't really mind cause it gave him an excuse to lay in the bed with her which he hadn't did in a week and some days.

"It's good, you smelled good" he shrugged making her raise a eyebrow "your weird" she joked with the boy.

"Call me what you want. now, i got sum to argue wit you about" he said watching her run her fingers the rough her hair in his mirror.

She didn't reply and he reached over tugging on her hair slightly. "Hey! Whatchu do that for" she exclaimed.

"Das weave anyway" he said making her jerk her head back while scrunching her face up. "Excuse me but this is my real hair" she said truthfully.

"Say on yo mama" he looked at her shocked. "Yes, I took my quick weave out yesterday after I got my ass whooped" she told him.

"That's not funny" he straight faced her. He hated the topic. "I wasn't joking" she replied to him.

"Yo hair long yaya" he looked at it. "It really should be longer, I've been growing it for years and never added chemicals to it. I love my hair though" she said.

He honestly thought it was weave. It wasn't even because of the length, it was because of how silky it was.

Kaniyah grabbed her spider man back pack she packed last night before tyler brought her back to his house.

She grabbed the body suit and mini skirt she planned on wearing while Tyler mugged her. "Where the rest of that skirt" he asked the girl watching her lay it out on the bed.

"Don't start, we're going to a correctional institution" she side eyed him. "And we're going to see my dad so I will already hear this speech later" she said.

"Who's we? I'm not going in" he told her seriously. "Why not" she turned around frowning.

"No offense yaya but ian trynna meet ya pops, and that nigga in prison? Fuck no" he shook his head lifiting his shirt off.

"It's not like he murdered- wait lemme take that back" she cut her self off "it's not like he killed someone on purpose" she said.

"What happened den" he said not believing her. "Him and this man was fighting and the man was on top of him choking him. So he shot him in the shoulder to get him off with no intention of killin him, but he bled out anyways and ended up dyin." she explained and he shook his head.

"Damn" he mumbled. "Yeah so don't be scared," she shrugged. "I am not scared, my question is why yo ass set visitation for 12 o'clock knowing we would have to get up early" he said.

"The sooner the better, I'm excited to see my dad. I can drive if you want since you was up half the night" she said.

"You got yo license?" He asked and she nodded "mhm, just don't have a car. It's depressing" she mumbled the ending.

"I'ca drive yaya" he told her. "You sure, you need sleep" she mumbled looking up at him.

"How bout i drive half way and you drive the rest" he suggested knowing she wouldn't give up. "How about you drive 1/4 and i drive the other three" she switched it and he laughed at her.

"Never heard of that," he shook his head. She was something different he could admit that. "How bout i drive all the way there and half way back" she altered it again.

She could see how tired he was and she just wanted him to get rest. "You can drive all the way there and I can drive all the way back. Final answer" he ended.

"Okay" she sighed taking what she could get. Grabbing the hem of her shirt she lifted it up and off to put her new clothes on.

He blinked a few times letting his eyes fall to the bruise. "Don't put no clothes over that lemme clean it up. Come on." He said.

He walked away and she followed him. He made it to the bathroom and she walked in behind him.

"Stay in here" he told her walking out the bathroom to the kitchen.

She sat in the bathroom on the toilet seat waiting for him patiently as she looked down at her rib cage. It didn't hurt but it was throbbing so it felt weird.

After a second he came back with water and three pills in his hand. He sat the pills and the glass on the counter.

"You too low" he told her before using his hands to hoist her up from the toilet to the counter.

"Why you picking me up like a rag dog, scrawny tail self." She mumbled sort of shocked not expecting it. "Yo ass light weight" he mumbled getting the pills and standing in between her legs.

Her jaw dropped and he stifled a laugh at her facial expression. "Here, this one fa the infection it's antibiotics, and this Tylenol cause dat shit gone start hurting again and ion wanna hear you whine" he told her honestly.

"I don't whine" she mumbled taking them and he laughed grabbing the glass of water before looking back at her. "Oh you was serious?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yes you do yaya. It's cool though" he nodded. "Ion mind" he added on as he passed the glass. She started to take the pills while he got rubbing alcohol.

"Fuck no" she shook her head making him pause. "Don't cuss" he looked at her. "I can cuss, wrong wit you" she mugged him.

"It don't sound right coming from you. Now move so I can do it." He said. "No it's gone burn" she whined before frowning.

"Oh but you don't whine" he shook his head putting down the alcohol. He reached up opening the cabinet and got the peroxide instead. "Yaya this one ain't gone burn so do not argue with me" he warned her.

"K" she mumbled lowly and he nodded liking her answer before he started the process and she sat there watching him do so.

He was so gentle it shocked her. "Okay I'm finished" he said proud of his work. "Thank you you tyty" she thanked him smiling softly.

"Fasho now go put that ugly ass outfit on and come on we gotta leave by nine" he told her but he didn't move from in between her legs.

He noticed her staring and swallowed the lump in his throat. "You good?" He asked and she nodded. "Mhm" she let out a low hum.

He nodded too before backing up and helping her get down.

3xclusivee.niyahh just now

--

Luhtyler_ just now

--

JUNE 24th
SATURDAY
11:41 am

"Tyty wake up" kaniyah said softly shaking his shoulder as he quietly slept in the passenger seat.

He wouldn't wake up so she sat in her seat deciding she could wait five more minutes. She knew he was tired since he made sure the ice stayed on her face all night.

He would doze off a few times but he would wake up to refill the bag of ice after it melted so he was up most of the time.

She texted her mom telling her she made it there safely before scrolling through social media a few more minutes.

Once it was 11:50 she knew he had to get up. "Ty" she reached over shaking his shoulder again. She sat there wondering if she should just leave him to sleep in the car during the visit.

He stirred in his sleep killing that idea. "How long we been here" he kept his eyes closed never opening them.

"Like ten minutes. Are you okay? You can stay in here it'll only be an hour" she offered and he shook his head stretching. "If you want me to go, I'll go" he told her and she nodded at the boy.

"Okay" she said. She started taking all the jewelry she had on, off since they wouldn't allow it. "Dey let phones in?" He asked and she nodded.

"They don't even got service in there anyway. All you can do is take pictures" she shrugged and he nodded. He reached back taking his chain off.

"Lets goooo" she dragged excitedly. He smiled getting out the car and she used his keys to lock the door. They both walked around the car.

"Here you go my good sir" she gave his keys back. They would have to turn them in until the visit was over.

After walking in and checking in like she knew, they both had to turn in their sets of keys and put there phones in the bin until they got on the other side of the metal detector.

They were given their phones back while they were escorted back. Kaniyah led him to a table and she nervously tapped her fingers on the table and her leg began bouncing.

"You think he'll notice the bruise" she asked knowing he would be coming out soon. "Nah" he shook his head.

He sighed placing his hand on her thigh so she would stop bouncing it because she was making him nervous with it.

"I'm really hungry" she mumbled "shoulda stopped and got something" she shook her head disappointed she didn't think of that.

"Ouu I want some-dad!" She cut herself off seeing him coming out in a navy blue jumpsuit. "Hey ladybug" he smiled watching her get up.

She side hugged him following the rules since they were limited to five second side hugs. It was better than no touching at all.

"Wassup princess feel like forever since I seen yo face, you gotta mail me some more pictures" he said as he watched  her sit next to Tyler.

He raised an eyebrow slowly sitting across from the two. "Who this ladybug?" He referred to Tyler.

"Dad this is my friend Tyler, he brought me here since jazz had something to do last minute" she bent the truth. She didn't want to talk about anything negative during this visit.

"Nice to meet you" Tyler spoke lowly. This was awkward for him to meet her dad but he would make the best of it. "Nice to meet you too" Darius nodded showing manners.

"Now what is you wearing lil girl" Darius asked. "A skirt and a body suit dad. It's pretty right?" She smiled.

"Mhm I guess" he said "short ass skirt" he side eyed her.

"How you been everything been okay?" He checked up on her and she pressed her lips together nodding. "Yes and you? Do you need money? I added some last week but i didn't know if you needed more" she said.

"I'm fine, you just send some when you can" he nodded. "How's your mom" he asked.

"Working a lot" kaniyah shook her head. She felt like her mother needed a major break and didn't want her to over work.

"Sound like krystal" Darius laughed. "How's work for you?" He asked her and she smiled. "It's goin alright" she nodded.

"How did your appeal go?" She asked remembering their last conversation. "I been waiting to tell you princess" he said making her get excited.

"They knocked off two tears for good behavior and I can appeal for parole in a year" he said making her gasp.

"Dad that's really good!" She said excited. "I know, I'm ready to get out this shit hole" he mumbled.

"Enough of me baby girl. How y'all met?"he looked between Tyler and kaniyah.

"Uhh, at a party" she scratched the back of her neck. "Oh hell nah, you can't go to parties you like fourteen" he said.

"I'm almost eighteen" she laughed "you was jus nine" he mumbled "so y'all not like boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asked.

"No sir" Tyler mumbled. "He a lil sleepy he stayed up all night" she told him looking at him.

"Nah I'm cool" Tyler shook his head. "Okay" Darius nodded. "Just friends" he nodded not believing that for a second.

"Lemme tell you what happened yesterday in my damn cell" Darius leaned up ignoring the topic.

Period .

Idk what to say

Thoughts and predictions?

MYA OUT🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 38.4K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
332K 10.8K 28
๐‰๐š๐ฒ๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
8.5K 175 12
when I'm bored or tired I can write on here! I'll try to update as much as I can, but I can be busy sometimes:) (btw my first story on here and first...