๐”๐๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†, หกแต˜สฐ แต—สธหกแต‰สณ

By Mya2tact

๐ˆ'๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐ก๐จ ๐๐š ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐ก ๐“๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐š... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
The Sequel

013

17.2K 657 832
By Mya2tact

JUNE 21st
TALLAHASSEE, FL
WEDNESDAY

"why you tipped him so much" tyler side eyed kaniyah as they walked out of apple bees. she sighed buttoning her purse back up deciding not to answer his question.

"i'm talkin" he told her and quincy shook his head at his friends' behavior. "because tyty, his service was good" she told him truthfully.

she was right too. "yeah but you knew him" he said. "yes i did. he's a very nice boy" she nodded.

"so you tipped him 200 dollars" he straight faced her. "he said he needed the money early, i know he has two jobs so maybe he's having money troubles i just wanna help- why are you mad" she cut herself off.

"i'm not mad. ion give a fuck, you ain't my responsibility" he looked away making her look down.

"tyler stop doin ha like that" quincy tapped his chest and tyler looked at him. "don't touch me" he said and quincy twisted his lips to the side.

"aight be mad" he shook his head getting in justin's car. "i'm taking you home let's go" he told kaniyah nodding his head towards his car.

she sighed again "okay" she mumbled going towards him. "aight justin." he spoke making quincy smack his teeth.

"really T?" he asked. "hey you guys all have letter nicknames. T, J, and Q. that's cool" she said making justin and quincy laugh at her.

"kaniyah get in the car" tyler said and she kept quiet getting in the passenger seat closing the door.

"you betta not make her cry" justin told him. "shut the fuck up" he mumbled walking around the car to get in the driver seat.

"are you mad at m-kaniyah please. hush" tyler cut off kaniyahs sentence starting the car. "you wanna know how i know your mad at me" she asked and he kept quiet backing out.

"because your calling me kaniyah" she said and he kept his eyes forward and his mouth closed. "please stop. please" the sincerity could be heard in her voice.

"what jazz told you" he asked and she just looked at him. "why you covering for her" he asked another question "i'm not" she lied.

"okay" he nodded. he would keep asking the same twos questions until she answered and until then he didn't care.

"tyler your really mad about that? i know you understand why i won't say anything" she huffed. "what she told you and why you coverin fa ha" he kept his eyes on the road as he waited for the light to turn green.

"i'm not answering you" she shook her head. "okay" he replied once again showing no emotion.

"tyler where are you taking me" she said lowly seeing it wasn't the way to her house. "to my house." he answered easily.

"why would you take me to your home if your angry with me" she asked. he didn't reply "you know what imma just get a uber" she unlocked her phone and he reached over grabbing the phone with one hand keeping his eyes on the road.

"k fine" she mugged looking out the window waiting for them to arrive. as soon as she got her phone back she would be getting one.

she watched everything as he drove until they arrived. "come on kaniyah get out" he mumbled pulling his keys out the ignition and she stayed put.

he huffed getting out walking around the car to the passenger side opening the door. "can you please get out so we can talk" he finally spoke a full sentence.

"yeah" she muttered standing up out the car grabbing her purse. he closed the door locking the car with his keys before kaniyah walked off knowing the way and tyler followed her.

they got to the door and he stood behind niyah with her back to his chest as he used his key unlock the door. he opened the door and kaniyah walked in with him shortly behind her.

kaniyah headed to the living room but tyler stopped her "mm-mm my room" he shook his head and she followed him.

she walked in his room looking around while he closed the door sitting the keys on his dresser.

"sit" he told her and she looked at him. " i understand your angry. i get it, you have every right but please don't demand me to do stuff. if you ask i will" she told him in the nicest way possible.

he took a deep breath "kaniyah please take a seat" he scratched his shoulder. "okay" she nodded sitting down on his bed.

"imma ask you one more time. what she said to you" he asked looking down at her as she sat on his bed and he stood four feet away.

she looked at him considering actually telling him so he would stop asking. she just couldn't, it didn't feel right.

"she didn't tell me anything" she mumbled. "you know kaniyah you got heart i give you dat. since you open with me imma be open wit you" he told her sitting next to her.

"i care bout you" he nodded making her straighten up. "you a good friend. and i wanna be a good friend too. so tell me what she said so i can fix it cause i want us to go back to the way we was" he said softly.

"you not jus saying that for sex?" she asked and he shook his head no. "i mean it's a plus- stop" she smacked his arm cutting him off.

"so tell me" he said "i-" she got ready to tell him but paused. "i really shouldn't" she shook her head.

"alright" he nodded standing back up.

"oh no...your mad again" she deflated. "i'm finna call her right now" he said pulling his phone out his pocket.

"no!" she hopped up. "back the fuck up!" he put his arm up keeping her away as he clicked audio call. she watched him as the phone rung.

"tyler i honestly feel like your blowing this out of proportion. it wasn't that serious" she said "so she did say something" he said and she got quiet.

"you know what, fine ask her. she's gonna say the same thing i'm sayin" she surrendered plopping back on the bed.

"hello ty?" she asked him. "what you said to kaniyah" he cut to the chase. he could hear her huff over the phone making him mug the air.

he was in the mood to cuss someone out and kaniyah was praying he didn't. he was very frustrated and had been for a few days.

it was all catching up to him and he felt like he was about to snap. every little thing made him more and more angry.

"your still on this ty?" she asked. "yeah im still fuckin on this, tell me what you said cause now im not playin" he said and jazzs face dropped hearing his tone.

"fine! since you wanna know so bad" she said and tyler looked at kaniyah waiting to hear. "i told her what you told me. that we were gonna try for a relationship so i would appreciate if she layed back on y'all friendship so we could have more alone time to work on it" she said.

"hello?" jazz asked after a few seconds of no reply. "this bitch" he whispered pulling his phone away from his ear checking the contact name and putting it back.

"you...are you dead as-jazzmya are you dead ass" he looked at his phone. "see? it wasn't even as serious as you was making it out to be. she just dramatic" jazz shrugged.

"why you acting like you didn't say that?" she asked him. "bye jazz" he hung up. "so you was ignoring me cause she asked you too" he asked.

"well she didn't ask me to ignore you she just suggested that i be less friendly. i chose to ignore you" she still took the blame.

" she asked-" he wrapped his hand around her neck pulling her up to his face. "-you too ignore me" he locked eyes with her.

"i- no" she shook her head and he gripped tighter backing her into a wall.

what's good with him and choking me on walls she thought

"yes she did. you still sitting here lying to me" he pressed his body against hers. "i'm sorry tyty i don't like lying" she said softly shaking her head before she looked down.

"don't start the puppy dog eye shit. i'm mad as hell. why you ain't tell me" his voice dropped a few tones and she looked at him lost for words.

"because i didn't want to tyler." she said softly. he swallowed looking down at the helpless innocent girl.

"why." he said one more time keeping her pinned on the wall. "because i care about her and i care about you" she admitted sighing. "can you please let me go" she mumbled feeling ashamed for breaking.

she was going so strong. he sucked his bottom lip and removed his hand from her neck. he squinted his eyes not saying a word.

he turned around walking out his room to the kitchen leaving her confused. "is he still mad" she mumbled to her self before going to sit on his bed.

tyler thought to himself as he fixed a cup of water in the kitchen. he wasn't even thirsty but he needed something- anything to take his mind off it.

he knew he was over reacting but he couldn't help it. he wanted to be mad so he was. he didn't like any of it.

especially what jazz told kaniyah and the fact that she believed it. he just needed to cool off.

once he finished he grabbed the glass walking back in his room to see her in his bed resting her chin on her palm.

"hmm" he passed her the cup which she gladly took. "why you lookin bored and shit" he stood up.

"you took my phone in the car" she sighed. "oh here" he dug in his pocket and paused.

"you bet not get a uber" he told her and she frowned "why, are you goin to take me home?" she asked.

"no. you staying here tonight" he told her. "but i have a phobia of sleeping on couches" she pouted. "i always fall and hurt myself" she explained

"den sleep in my bed i'll sleep on da couch" he shrugged. he wasn't letting her leave til they made up. if that meant he had to wait til tomorrow then okay.

"i have to shower, and i have no clothes" she mumbled looking away and he watched her trying hard not to show his emotions at the moment.

"okay i have both of those. stop making excuses kaniyah- why do you keep calling me that" she cut him off. "that's yo name ainnit?" he asked

"stop being mean" she teared up. "how is that mean. it's what yo momma named you" he huffed.

"okay tyler i'll stay can i please get clothes so i can shower and i go to sleep because i can't take anyone bein mad at me anymore" she said softly.

"yeah hold on"

JUNE 22nd
TALLAHASSEE, FL
THURSDAY

"you wrong as fuck" justin looked at tyler. tyler didn't reply keeping his eyes straight a head pulling the blunt back between his lips.

"okay" tyler replied. he was tired of hearing it. he knew he was, the sad part was he didn't care. he wasn't letting kaniyah leave until they made up and that was that.

"where she at" justin asked. "nigga you see i'm on the couch right? so where else she gone be" he looked at justin who was staring at the side of his face.

"this whole situation is stupid and messed up" justin shook his head. "okay" he replied once again.

"and then you mad at Q too? fa what?" justin out his arms out making tyler smack his teeth. "cause" he replied taking another pull out the blunt.

"tyler bro you know i hate when you do this shit. you doin it again" justin said and tyler looked at him lazily. "doin what" he said in a normal tone.

"shut down. you shutting down again. you always do this don't do it right now." justin sighed. "i'm not shutting down. i'm smoking a blunt" he shrugged.

"okay i hear you" he said. "you blowin dis outta proportion." justin told him.

"i know" he nodded shocking justin. "it just make my blood boil how she tried to manipulate ha like dat" his leg started to bounce.

"so your not mad at kaniyah" justin asked him. "nope" he shook his head truthfully. "and quincy?" justin asked and tyler side eyed him.

"you pushin it"

"no i'm not, what you mad at him for" justin asked. "why would i not 'oh smiley wipe yo face, stop crying baby, i love you.' fuck is dat" tyler impersonated him and justin pursed his lips so he wouldn't laugh.

"he did not say that he told her to wipe her face." he said. "cap. he was flirting smiling in her face and shit" tyler shrugged letting his jealousy take over.

"aight im finna call him shut up" justin shushed him and tyler shrugged again pulling the blunt to his lips. he inhaled the smoke letting his lungs fill with smoke hearing the phone ring.

"yo wassuh J. you skraight?" quincy said as his phone sat in his lap showing him rolling a blunt. "yo, aye lemme ask you sum" justin said and he nodded as he licked the backwood.

"you like niyah or sum, cause i seen da way you was acting yesterday and it was like you was flirting" justin said.

"smiley?" he asked and justin nodded. "nah ion like her. tyler ass was bein GREEN AS FUCK" quincy yelled the ending.

"why you yelling" justin laughed. "cause i know dat cry baby nigga listening. tyler ion want her i know das yo girl. and i'm a hoe. i embrace my whore-ness or whatever it is." he said.

"das not my girl" tyler said "nigga that's what you keep telling yourself." quincy shrugged.

"look T i know y'all goin through some married couple argument or whatever but i would neva try to push up on ya girl like dat. i jus felt bad, after talking to her i could see how fragile she was and yo ass was acting like she was a random nigga off the streets wit no feelings. so my bad. i swear on my brother she jus my friend" quincy said.

"hmmmm cap" tyler said lowly taking another pull. "he shutting down" justin said. "oh my fucking god he always doing dat shit" quincy groaned.

"same shit i said bro." justin nodded. "i'm right here." tyler looked at him crazy since the two were talking about him like he wasn't sitting right there.

"please st- hi!" kaniyah walked out. "mufucka even perky in the morning."tyler shook his head pulling from the blunt.

"here" he put the blunt out. she walked over grabbing it taking a pulling and tyler licked his lips enjoying watching her.

he found it so fine.

smoking was his favorite thing, and her doin it was so attractive. it was how he got here in the first place. when he first met her, he thought she was pretty but he wanted to see how she looked when she smoked. so he offered the blunt, and she took it.

it was like a test, and she passed.

then he got to know her and understood she was nothing like what he thought. she looked at it taking another pull inhaling before letting the smoke flow out her nose.

"here you go. y'all got something to eat?" she put the blunt back out while tyler stared at her in lust and justin stared at her in shock.

"wait" she put a finger up bringing the blunt to her lips one more time taking another pull letting the smoke come out and sucking it back in, inhaling it and breathing it out.

"okay now i'm done" she nodded putting it back out for one of two to take it. "what? are y'all mad i did puff puff puff pass instead of puff puff pass?" she asked and quincy busted out laughing over the phone.

he couldn't see what happened but he for sure heard that and it was hilarious. "gimme it im not sharing wit him" tyler said grabbing it.

"so y'all got food or what?" she asked genuinely hungry. "yeah go look instead of asking" tyler mumbled taking the last pull finishing off the blunt.

he grabbed the ashtray putting the roach out before standing up going into the kitchen seeing kaniyah pouring a cup of apple juice.

"i thought yo ass was hungry" he leaned against the wall. "yeah but i get cotton mouth really quick after smoking" she nodded screwing the cap back on the apple juice bottle.

"you gone talk to me" he raised his eyebrows and she looked at him drinking out her cup. "about what" she said once she pulled away.

"we gotta make up and you gotta be my friend again or imma go crazy. deadass" he nodded. "it's your fault we were in the position in the first place we were fine" she shrugged.

"no no no you shut me out and fell back." he explained "i didn't shut you out. we were still friends" she leaned on the counter before putting her hands back to hoist herself on the counter.

"is this okay?" she referred to sitting on his counter and he slowly nodded. "as i was saying we were still friends" she said clasping her hands.

"no. we was friends but it wasn't the same" he said and she tilted her head. "what tyler?" she sighed "no sex?" she whispered.

"now you know that's not why yaya" his face softened. he didn't even think she saw it that way. "i'm not usin you. i got bitches that can gimme sex if i wanted sex" he shrugged.

"not helping yo case" she she shook her head "but i don't. yaya before anything we was strangers. we created a friendship, not off pressure or meeting through people. through us, we got connection and yo naive ass know it. if you feel like i'm using you we can stop but don't do that" he shook his head.

"i just really wanna have a real talk about this because you did and said some things that really hurt my feelings tyler" she expressed and her nodded.

"let's talk den."

oh my god i love doing these longer chapters🫠

anyways...tea again

thoughts and predictions?

i think im finna go update another book idk it depends on y'all

MYA OUT🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 70 25
Read it and youll find out๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿค
132K 7.8K 13
"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!" A gigantic bouquet of red roses is shoved into Jimin's face. "Uhm, Taehyung is still getting dressed.." Jungkook abruptly...
201K 6.9K 83
"I could've cheated, but I kept it thorough So fuckin' stupid, in love with a fraud (fraud) Boy, you don't know what you want"
27.3K 667 43
Navy Jones Is an high school student and a songwriter who keeps a diary everywhere she goes no one knows about her passion for creating songs until s...