𝐔𝐏𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆, ˡᵘʰ ᵗʸˡᵉʳ

By Mya2tact

𝐈'𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐡 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
The Sequel

011

15K 603 866
By Mya2tact

JUNE 20th
TALLAHASSEE, FL
TUESDAY

"...for the side i want cajun rice and cajun fries" kaniyah smiled at the person working front cash at popeyes. "oh and can i add extra biscuit's with a sprite" she said making sure to have something to wash it down.

she loved their biscuits they were so good to her they were just so dry. "okay that will be 38.99" he told her. "oh wait can you add like a cup of them lil green jalapeño peppers?" she asked and he nodded. "39.50" he told her and she nodded.

"okay" she passed him her card. "y'all so expensive" she said making him laugh. "true dat , i be sneaking food when i leave cause ian payin" he told her.

"yeah it's worth it though. this chicken be so good, i hope everybody know i'm not sharing. almost forty dollars" she mumbled the ending.

"i feel you" he nodded. "give 'em like three or four minutes, here yo receipt" he said. "thank you...jaquan" she looked at his name tag.

"all good you welcome...next up" he looked forwards and she stood to the side on her phone waiting for her food.

she hadn't ate all day and she was hungry so krystal brought her to get popeyes because she wanted the biscuits.

"order 704" was called out making kaniyah look up. "thank you" she smiled grabbing the bag.

she walked out the building heading to her mothers car. she really needed her own way of transportation at this point.

"excuse me ma'am" she heard a voice making her turn around looking down. it was a man, and lady, and a little girl in worn out clothes. "hi! yes?" kaniyah asked.

"do you have a few dollars you could spare?" the man asked looking down at what kaniyah assumed to be his daughter. "oh...i don't think i have any cash- wait yes i do" she cut her self off nodding.

she went in her phone case seeing her emergency hundred dollar bill. this was an emergency to her...she just hoped she wasn't getting conned because she had the best interest at heart. she had good intentions.

they weren't though, they were really in need. "here you go, it's the only bill i have" she put her hand out and the woman shook her head.

"that's too much" the mother shook her head. "it's fine i just got paid" she laughed. why else would she be spending forty dollars on food.

"thank you so much- it's fine" she cut the man off. "please eat something" she told them. "yeah...yeah" he said as the nodded gratefully.

she waved before turning around to get in the car and turned to see krystal smiling at her with a proud look on her face.

"what?" she laughed before leaning back to put the food in the back seat. "i'm so proud of you, that was really nice" krystal nodded.

"it was nothing" she shrugged truthfully "can we go home im in need of a major food coma!" she said punching the air.

"sure, let's go" she nodded and kaniyah danced in her seat ready to eat. "this why yo lil tail self thick now" krystal laughed.

"that's not a bad thing, i got body mommy" she wiggled her eyebrows playfully. "girl bye" she waved her off reversing out.

"so wassup with you and tyler" she asked "what do you mean" niyah asked picking her cup up drinking the sprite in her cup.

"i don't know...he's been hanging out with jazz more over the last few days. and you been less perky" krystal shrugged.

"nothing is changed he's still my friend, i just think i should lay off so him and jazz can spend more time and work on their relationship" she explained.

"tyler and jazzmya? in a relationship?" she asked shocked. she could've swore the boy had an eye for kaniyah but she could've been wrong.

"yep, i think it's going well too. they've been together more right?" she nodded. "i do want you to get something off my chest though" kaniyah fiddled with her fingers.

she never hid anything from her so this was kinda of weighing on her. "i'm not a virgin anymore" she told her.

"what!" she pressed on the breaks jerking kaniyah in her seat belt. "jeez ma my heart pounding out my chest" she placed a hand over her heart.

"i should've waited u til we weren't in a moving vehicle" she mumbled but continued "but yeah, and now i feel really bad because it was with tyler back in nassau" she admitted

"and jazz likes him..." krystal filled in the blanks pressing the gas to accelerate the car again. "yes" she nodded.

"well then he don't want her obviously" krystal furrowed her eyebrows. "i mean i thought that too, but then jazz came and talked with me and she explained that they were going to the next level of their relationship so" she shrugged.

"oh wow, i didn't take him for that kind of person" krystal frowned. she actually liked tyler, he was very respectful, he had something going for himself, and they had created a friendship.

"he's not!" she tried to clear his name, she didn't want her mom to see him any differently. "i think he was just a little confused and he made his decision. i just wish my feelings didn't have to get hurt in the process" she tried to justify him.

"aww baby don't be hurt. your a really beautiful girl and you have a big heart you will find the right person one day, if he doesn't see that then he isn't the one and you don't forget that" she said.

"i'm fine momma" she laughed.

it seemed liked that was all she did, laugh the pain away.

kaniyah layed on her stomach looking at her rose gold mac book squinting her eyes slightly.

her attention was taken off her computer when a knock was heard on her room door and it quickly turned into a beat making her shake her head.

she sighed getting from her bed opening her room door to reveal tyler like she knew it would be. he was the only one who did stupid stuff like that at night.

"my door wasn't locked" she looked at him and he looked down seeing the skin tight white nike muscle shirt and red plaid pajama pants to go with.

"i didn't know that though" he shrugged and she stayed there waiting for him to explain what he wanted since it was one in the morning.

"why are you still here it's so late" she asked him. "yeah it is...where yo mama" he asked.

"she's working a double on night shift she getting off at 8" she informed him "in the morning?" he asked and she nodded slowly.

"oh." he said and they stood there. "tyler do you need something i was kinda busy" she huffed. she wanted to get this done before she went to sleep so she wouldn't have to worry about it tomorrow.

"yeah so watch out" he walked foward backing her into her room and he closed the door locking it behind him. "what is it" she asked going to get back in her position on the bed.

"you done acting like this, cause i been bored fa the past few days" he said sitting on her bed next to her body as she layed down.

"acting like what," she said focusing on her laptop. he bit his lip looking at her as her face scrunched up. "like youn wanna be my friend" he told her and she looked at him.

"that is not true" she tapped his shoulder "we are still friends, your like my bestest of best friends" she said truthfully.

"so what changed between us then yaya cause we was close as hell" he said referring to it in more ways than others.

"i told you already" she sighed looking at him. "look your still my friend but as i said, i want to chill so that you and my bestfriend can have time to work on your relationship" she explained once again.

"yaya what fucking relationship?!"' he whispered getting quiet. she swallowed the lump in her throat "that's between y'all" she shook her head.

he huffed deciding to drop the topic because clearly she was too loyal to jazz to say anything she told her, he admired that. she was just loyal to the wrong people.

"wooda...what is you doin" he said looking at her laptop. "i'm setting up a visitation for my and I dad on saturday" she said lazily as she almost finished.

it was such a long process and she needed all this paperwork, that's why she stuck to phone calls. it wasn't fair to him though and he needed to see her face every once in a while.

"oh cool cool" he nodded watching her. "boy get out my room" she said as she pressed submit on her visitation request.

"ion want too" he shrugged as she closed the top to her lap top and sat up on her knees picking it up and getting out her bed. she walked over putting it on her dresser and turned around coming face to tyler.

actually her face was in his chest because he was taller. "damn you move quick and quiet" she mumbled looking up.

"what's wrong tyler" she asked "i want you to tell me what the fuck really happened" he looked her dead in the eyes.

"i've told you everyday for three days tyty" she used his nickname "and you lied every single time, stop fucking lying to me kaniyah" he gritted seriously.

"look i'm not one to air anyones business out it's not my place to say. it's wrong and i won't- shut the fuck up" he said lowly as he wrapped his hand around her throat pushing her up against the wall.

doing what he said she looked at him with her mouth closed. "i'm so tired of hearing dat shit bro" he looked down at her.

"w-what did i say" she said tearing up. "yaya i swear to god you bet not cry" he mumbled keeping his hand on her throat.

"okay" she said softly keeping eye contact holding in her tears. "you got a big ass heart ma and you loyal as hell, i like dat. you loyal to da wrong people and it's pissing me off. you sitting her not wanting to tell me what she said-and i know she said something to you-but if roles was reversed she would snitch on yo ass in a heart beat" he pulled her face closer to him making sure she heard her every word.

"but- but nothing kaniyah. i'm tired of it and you need to learn to stick up for your self." he cut her off. "now what the fuck did she tell you" he gripped tighter.

"nothing" she told him shaking her head and a single tear fell making him feel bad. "fuck dis imma ask her myself" he let go pushing past walking to-and out her room door.

she sniffed wiping under her nose and although her feelings were extremely hurt she walked out her room to jazz's room.

"i didn't tell her cry baby ass nothing!" jazz exclaimed and niyah leaned on door frame watching as she silently cried. "yes da fuck you did and i know you did you can't lie to me i see right through dat shit" he said back in her face.

"bitch" jazz snapped her head towards niyah. "what the fuck did you tell him i said." jazz looked at her crazy while both tyler and her looked at her.

"nothing" she said lowly shaking her head no. tyler could hear the hurt in her voice and it pissed him off "you lyin like a bitch" jazz rolled her eyes looking back at tyler who looked back at her boredly.

"so you not gone tell me what you said to wooda to make her fall back" he crossed his arms. "see that's the problem, only ma can call her that. so what give you that privilege!" she snapped on him.

"so you not gone tell me" he repeated. "i didn't say anything" she lied again.

"you know what." he said catching both of their attention. "i'm out dis bitch. bofa yall some liars" he shook his head getting his phone.

jazz watched him walk out and he paused in front of niyah. "tyler i- ion care" he cut her off walking past her leaving.

"ouu i swear i can't stand you kaniyah! you can't never keep yo mouth shut! i never told you nothing so why you lied and said you did" she snapped on kaniyah.

"i didn't" she said truthfully again. her feelings were way to sensitive for stuff like this.

"girl shut the fuck up" jazz walked over shoving her back making her stumble and trip over her feet falling to the ground. "you make me sick ouu!" she yelled and slammed her door while kaniyah looked at the closed door in shock.

she sighed shaking her head as her tears fell.

"i never said nothing" she mumbled to her self.

love drama🫠

thoughts and predictions?

MYA OUT🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 155 13
‼️Fantasy AU‼️ 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. 𝐌𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬.𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚...
97.9K 3.8K 28
[ Started 1•2•20] ғᴇᴇʟs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ sᴏғᴛʟʏ🤍
402K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
8.5K 175 12
when I'm bored or tired I can write on here! I'll try to update as much as I can, but I can be busy sometimes:) (btw my first story on here and first...