Marriage journey with a Meek...

By Sri2930

What will happen if a rude person like Jungkook married a gentle person like Taehyung? Let's see what are all... More

Introducing The Jeon Family
Introducing The Kim Family
1 "Over view"
2 "Soul Mate"
3 " Jeon Empire "
4 " Cutae☺️"
5 " Night Fall "
6 "Bumping Into EachotherπŸ™ˆ"
7 " Anxious Attachment "
8 "Discussion "
9 " Approval "
10 "Certain Raven "
11"Wingless Angel "
12 "Unspoken Attraction"
13"Marriage Arrangements"
14 "πŸ’ Ceremony"
15 " Welcome πŸŽ‰ Party"
17 " Own Effort "
18 " Day 1"
19 "Allow πŸ’“ Entrance"
20 "Coffeeβ˜•"
21" Non Existing Emotions "
22 "Dinner With Kims"
23 " Star πŸ’« Gazing"
24 " πŸ“ "
25 "Visiting The Jung's"
26"Chae Won"
27"Hand🀝 In🀝 Hand"
28"Hideout"
29" Bike 🏍️Ride "
30" Unaware ✨ Connection "
31"JK πŸ‘€βœ¨πŸ‘€ TH"
32"New Track"
33" You Are The Cause Fluffy"
34 "Him🐰"
New Book
35"Warm πŸ”… And πŸ”… Comfort "
36 " Chocolate Eyes"
37" Hold Me πŸ‘€Closer To You"
38" You Make Me Lose Control"
39 " Jeon🀨 "
40 " Temperate In Your Embrace"
41" Drugged by youπŸƒ "

16 " Our πŸ§‘β€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘ Room "

2K 90 7
By Sri2930

Third person pov

Mrs Jeon guided Tae to Jungkook's room and then she unlocked the door, they entered the empty room Jk was not there so Mrs Jeon helped Tae to get to know about the surrounding.

Tae's pov

The room looked like it doesn't belong to this mansion because downstairs looked very luminous and radiant but this room is the complete opposite of the word bright.

The room is based on a dark theme but it looks attractive I think he has a good preference I like this room, then aunty guided me towards the other side of the bed and opened the curtains and the moonlight made its way inside the room and the stars can be seen ostensibly.

Then she opened the slideway to the balcony and the view was incredible it has stairs and it joined with the diminutive dining area with a kitchen I want to go and see the other things too but she said that she will show me around in the morning and I accepted because I'm tired likewise.

Then she showed me the bathroom and walk-in cabinet. I think this man loves black more than himself everything shouts black around.....

Mrs Jeon: Tae dear do you like the room? If you don't like anything let me know we can renovate it as per your preference.

Tae: No aunty I like it this way (I said quickly)

Mrs Jeon: ok dear that's a relief because this is your husband's preference and one more thing he doesn't allow anyone in his room but now it's different you are his husband in case he tells you something like" this is my room" tell him that "this is our room and I have equal rights here " ok tell him exactly what I said clear?

(Mrs Jeon asked, Tae thought that she is funny how she is guessing her son's next action and guiding her son-in-law to win him by giving a scripted dialogue Tae just nodded his head)

Mrs Jeon: Tonight is your Frist night you know that right but we didn't want to force you guys into this so take your time to get to know each other it's your wish don't think about us we are ok with your decision.

I felt happy that Aunty is very understanding and lovely she is a very sweet person I want to get to know her and try to become close to her.

Tae: ok aunty thank you for considering our feelings.

Mrs Jeon: No mention dear and one more thing if you again call me aunty you better don't talk to me ( she said in a stern tone)

Tae: ooo no no no aunty

Mrs Jeon: see now also you said aunty call me mom

Tae: ok mom (he shyly looked down)

Mrs Jeon: good, ok dear you go fresh up before that Rude ass arrival I'll get going good night and rest well.

I just nodded to her and she made her way out of the room.

I took some comfortable clothes from my luggage and made my way towards the restroom.

Then I took a hot shower which helped my tired body to relax and I enjoyed my bath for 15 minutes then I went towards the mirror and looked at my reflection, the whole day flashed in front of my eyes, now I'm married and I'm not Kim Taehyung anymore now I'm Jeon Taehyung husband of Jeon Jungkook the most powerful businessman in the country.

And my crush is my husband this is what they call destiny, (Tae blushed at the thought) But I can't express this to anyone, I don't know why I like him but I simply like him I want to adapt myself to this environment I have to be decisive. And I have to continue my artwork but how can I do that without him knowing I'm not yet prepared to tell him my real identity this is so confusing I have to do something with this matter ok let me rest today and think about it afterwards.

(he let out a heavy breath and wore his pyjamas and made his way to the bedroom)

When I entered the room it was empty so I took the extra pillows from the cabinet and went towards the couch and slept comfortably.

(he dozed on the couch after a few minutes )

End of Tae's pov

Jk's pov

I entered my room and met with quietness some other days it's normal but today he should be in my room right where is he? I searched for him around the room and then went to the restroom, thereby seeing in the restroom it was clear that he took bath in my room so he is somewhere in this chamber. Then I went out to search the room again properly.

Then my eyes landed on the couch and there he is sleeping without any care about the world, then I went near the sleeping beauty and seated beside him, he is indeed a beauty even while sleeping also he makes my heart cadence boost up, I slowly placed my hand on his hair and stocked it gently I think he is very tired that's why he is sleeping like this otherwise he would have flinched by my flicker.

He is comfortable with that Jimin, but not me I also gave him tissues while he was crying but he just thanked me that's all I'm his husband he should give me priority but he went to that midget.

Yes I'm rude towards everyone but I can't be rude to him and I don't know why, but he is doing something to me that I can't articulate through words but, he is mine only mine that's all I know even if I don't show it, no one can change the fact that he is my husband.

See now also he is sleeping on the couch, he could have slept on the bed but here he is ahhh he is making me go insane I'm not like this, why am I impacted on everything related to him no this is not me, I should control myself.

Jk: Control Jeon control

End of Jk pov

Third person pov

Jk is just rude outside, but he needs attention from Tae, he is just confused about his new feelings towards the almond-eyed boy because he is not used to these senses.

Jk slowly lifted Tae in bridal style then positioned him on the soft mattress, covered him with the quilt and looked at him for sometime later he removed a lock of hair from Tae's face then pecked his forehead carefully and went to the washroom.

After that, he changed into comfortable clothes and slept on the other side of the bed.

Next day Morning ⛅

Taehyung slowly stirred up from slumber and tried to open his eyes but because of the bright light, he again closed them then he looked around his surrounding with half-lidded eyes and jiggled by the new environment, then acknowledged he is married and sleeping in his husband's room then turned to his right side and shocked to see Jk he thought that he is on the couch but he is perplexed about being on the bed.

Tae's pov

How? I came to bed, I clearly remember sleeping on the couch last night but now, I think I sleepwalked here.

I should move from here before he wakes up, but😚 let me look at him closely he is looking cute while sleeping.

He is even snoring Oo he is so cute (Tae giggled loudly) he resembles a bunny, ahh he is having a mole under his lips wow he is so appealing but only in his sleep😒 ahh I want to squeeze his cheeks but what if he wakes up no no I can't face him went he is awake, let me get up first.

Third person pov

Tae was about to get up but a strong arm pulled him and Tae hit on a fleshy implication with a loud gasp (which is nothing but his husband's chest ) Tae opened his eyes and lifted his head unhurriedly to look at the source which pulled him but he saw his husband's eyes closed he got confused and a pout decorated his face.

Jk: what were you doing? (Jk asked in a raspy voice eyes closed )

Tae's stomach flipped at his husband's voice his face beamed red and he tried to get up from the bed but Jk again pulled him close.

Jk: I asked you something

Now jk opened his eyes and asked a little bit louder than before Tae flinched scarcely, Jk released a deep breath and looked at his husband
who had a cute pout on his face this sight melted his heart.

Jk: Did you sleep well?

Tae nodded yes and Jk got up slowly lifting Tae with him then he seated himself comfortably on the bed, Tae also sat in front of his husband.

Jk: Are you ok now? (Jk asked after a few minutes of silence)

Tae was about to nod but Jk again said

Jk: Don't nod answer me with terms

Tae: I'm good now (his voice was merely audible)

Jk: Mm ok are you going to work today?

Tae: no I took leave for 1 week

Jk: Oo 1 week is enough for you? ( he yearns to talk to his husband so this topic will work and it worked 😌)

Tae: Do you want me to extend? (Tae asked him with an offended tone)

Jk: If I tell you to prolong will you? (jk asked with one eyebrow raised)

Tae doesn't know what to answer so he lowered his head and kept quiet.

Jk: ok ok don't be sad, it's your wish I just asked, nothing much

Tae looked at Jk with a confused face.

Jk: ok you go fresh up in this washroom I'll use other

Tae: No you use this I'll take the other

Jk: Do you know where the other restroom is?

Tae nodded as no

Jk: Then?

Tae: No this is your room...an...

(Tae started but Jk cut him off by saying)

Jk: This is our room Taehyung

To be continued..............

(pictures credit goes to the rightful owner)

Hi guys

Happy reading have a nice day 😇

Thank you💗

👋 byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 12.6K 41
A story of a CEO and a restaurant owner.where Taehyung is a rude & cold person,an introvert gets married to Jungkook a clumsy & sweet boy,an exotrove...
424K 16.3K 25
Tae and Jungkook have an arranged marriage, but was it really forced and did they actually like the news... however Jungkook isn't popular and gets a...
28.6K 1K 14
An arranged marriage where one of them will go to great lengths to get along, the other simply ignores and treats her husband badly. Will their feeli...