๐”๐๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†, หกแต˜สฐ แต—สธหกแต‰สณ

By Mya2tact

๐ˆ'๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐ก๐จ ๐๐š ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐ก ๐“๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐š... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
The Sequel

008

20.1K 694 1.2K
By Mya2tact

JUNE 10th
THE BAHAMAS

"yes right there" kaniyah moaned gripping onto tyler's hair as he kept his head in between her legs feasting on her.

he used his tongue lapping over her clit as she arched her back lowly moaning.

"don't stop" she let out breathing heavily as she slowly grinded her body up and down holding his hair to keep his head in place.

it was kaniyahs first time getting head and she could admit she was inlove with the feeling.

he detached his mouth dragging his fingers down to her entrace thrusting them inside of her.

"yes" she moaned again before her mouth fell open and he watched her in awe before he started to thrust them in and out fingering her.

he bit his lip feeling himself growing hard at the sight of her struggling to keep her composure "ahh shit" she hissed.

it seemed like she cursed the most during things like this.

"yo shit so tight- fuck yaya" he mumbled pushing one of her legs out to spread them apart wider.

his eyes dropped looking at her pussy glisten. "it's so pretty mama" he told her before leaning back in attaching his mouth to her clit sucking on it making her hips buck as she moaned his name like music to his ears.

"what's my name ma" he asked pulling back again and her mouth stayed open not knowing what to say. "what is it" he fingered her harder with his long fingers curving them slightly.

"i-"  she squeezed her eyes shut tightly. "say it yaya" he told her "daddy!-shit!" she got the hint and he smirked.

"you gone cum fa daddy?" he asked feeling his tip leak with precum. "yessss" she dragged. he swallowed the lump in his throat enjoying her moan for him.

"fuck! fuck-oh my" she teared up gripping the sheets tighter. "i can't take it" she took her head feeling overwhelmed. he didn't stop.

he didn't wanna stop since her voice was so soft, her moans turned him on. he started humming sending vibrations through her body "please" she cried out using a hand to grip his hair.

"i'm cumming" she moaned and he curved his fingers even more and her legs started shaking. "come on" he rasped.  she groaned one last time as her body shook uncontrollably.

her eyes crossed as she released on his fingers and he used to tongue to lick and suck everything that came out.

he crawled up pulling her into a kiss and she moaned tasting herself. her heart rate slowed down as she kissed him moaning into his mouth.

keeping his lips attached he reached down grabbing her hand. he placed it on his dick resulting in her wrapping her hand around it.

she pulled back away looking at him. "how i do it?" she asked and he licked his lip looking at her face. he couldn't get over how pretty she was.

"here" he got from on top of her sitting against the head board. "you gotta spit on it" he looked her in her eyes and she looked down at it as the veins started to show.

gathering the spit in her mouth she did that. "now stroke it" he instructed her nodding. she watched it drip down before doing what he said starting to stroke his dick.

"yeah mama jus like that" he squeezed his eyes closed shut. he knew if he looked at her he would be done. "does it feel good?" she asked him softly.

"mhm" he nodded trying to hold in his moans. "awn fuck" he mumbled letting his head fall back as she edged right under  his light pink tip.

he bawled his fist up groaning while she used her free hand showing his tip attention and he shuddered since it was his sensitive spot.

"shit yaya ight chill" he said before she leaned down wrapping her mouth around his member. he opened his eyes looking down as she started to bob her head up and down hoping she was doing it correctly.

"fuck bro" he muttered wrapping his hand in her boho braids pushing her down farther and she let him opening her mouth wide breathing through her nose.

she moaned starting to throb in between her legs. "just like that keep goin" he groaned before he held her head in place starting to thrust into her mouth hearing her gag around him.

his stomach tightened. "just like dat mama keep goin-fuck" his repeated as his dick twitched and she moaned again while he pushed her head all the way down making her nose hit his pelvis.

"i'm finna nut" he told her trying to move her head but she placed her hands on his thighs continuing. "damn" he groaned not being able to move his legs.

he released into her mouth and she let it flow down her throat freely as she swallowed not knowing what else to do.

she kept sucking and he pushed her off. "damn trynna suck me dry" he mumbled making her laugh. "i told you i didn't know how to do it" she shrugged.

"mhm ion believe that shit he grabbed his PSD boxers putting them back on as he caught his breath. "it's true, it's not as hard as i thought but i know you seen me struggling" she said grabbing her underwear.

"now i gotta take a shower again, got me all sweaty again" she huffed. "you did too stop blaming me for everything" he said putting his joggers back on.

"well it was your fault" she side eyed him. "how" he twisted his lips to the side watching her clip her bra on.

"nigga you came to my room and when i opened the door the first and only thing you said was 'do you want yo pussy ate or not' who am i to say no? i never got head before" she frowned.

"yo ass so innocent. i get bein a virgin but never even got no head? see why yo ass so uptight" he teased her. "i'm not uptight...i don't think" she said looking for her shorts.

"wooda! i'm coming in" they heard krystal yell making niyahs eyes widen. she grabbed tyler's wrist pushing him into the bathroom picking up his shirt shoving it on him and closing the door.

"ma im nakeddd" niyah whined slightly. "girl i gave birth to you" krystal walked in. "see? you in your underwear" krystal rolled her eyes.

"are you ready?" she asked "mommy do i look ready" niyah asked. krystal eyed her for a second "it smell like sex" she said.

"what does...sex smell like" kaniyah asked. krystal thought for a second realizing this was kaniyah she was talking to "i'm smelling things" she shook her head.

she knew her daughter was way to innocent. and if she was having sex she would've told her.

"where's tyler?" she asked. "still in his room i believe ...you can check on him if you want but i need to shower mommy" she told her.

"okay i'll be back in an hour. you should be ready by then" krystal said. "okay" she nodded. krystal nodded as wel before leaving.

"it smell like sex" tyler mocked walking out the bathroom. "it kinda do but hey" she shrugged.

"i gotta take a shower foreal"  she told him. "me too imma go" he nodded putting his shirt on.

JUNE 10th
THE BAHAMAS

"can i have the chicken and yellow rice and hold the tomatoes with a  strawberry lemonade, please?" kaniyah asked handing her menu back to the waiter.

he nodded finishing off writing since she was the last to order before before walking off. they were currently at a columbian restaurant.

"so how is everybody liking the trip?" krystal asked and they all answered that it was good. "ty look" jazz leaned over. she showed him something on her phone while kaniyah colored on the kids menu.

"what" tyler said "never mind you don't get it" she laughed nervously before taking her phone back swiping up to another tiktok.

a phone started ringing while kaniyah payed no mind continuing to color the car with a red crayon.

she didn't even order off the kids menu, she requested it just to color. "yaya yo phone ringing" tyler told her making her look up.

"oh i'm sorry-" she picked it up reading the number "this is my dad i'll be back" she answered as she walked away from the table.

"hello this is a collect call from Darius Richardson an inmate at polk correctional institution , say yes to accept all charges" the recording said.

"yes" she replied softly. "this call will be monitored and recorded" it finished off.

"hello?" kaniyah said first. "hey ladybug, i got a free call so we got five minutes" he said. "hi daddy, how you doin?" she asked nicely.

"i'm holdin up trynna get the rest of these years done" he said. "imma be seeing the council in a few days to shorten my sentence and i think i got a chance this time"  he said. this would be his third time, but he had made real progress unlike the first two times and he had been behaving and not getting sent to isolation.

"that's good? i have extra time so i'll come up and visit in person soon. i'm in the bahamas right now!" she said excitedly.

"girl you takin a call in a different country, hope you got that money fa a long distance call" he laughed making her giggle. "i do dad don't worry" she laughed.

"who you in the Bahamas with? you having fun ladybug?" he asked her. "yes i am dad its so nice i wish i could live here instead of ghetto tally" she said.

"you a mess" he chuckled over the phone. she was always able to brighten up his day. "how is school goin i know you said you on break" he asked. "it's goin good i still got a 4.0 gpa plus extra credits from my honors and ap classes" she informed him.

"that's good mama i'm so proud of you, nobody messin wit you out there right?" he asked and she shook her head before saying no remembering he couldn't see her.

"no i'm fine dad. i just wanna make sure your okay, you need money on your books?" she asked him.  "i mean ion need nun but if you want to you can. i'm doin fine" he reassured.

"okay dad i will" she laughed.

"you have one minute remaining"

"okay ladybug it was good talking to you and hearing yo voice, i'll call you more i just don't wanna spend on your money on them payed calls" he explained.

"dad it's fine i got the money" she reassured him. "okay princess, i love you ladybug and tell your mom i love her too." he said. "i love you too, and i will bye" she said.

"bye" he hung up.

kaniyah took a deep breath getting herself together. her dad was always a touchy subject especially after talking to or seeing him.

walking back in she saw everybody eating "dang i was only gone for like five minutes" she said. "ay lemme get sum of yo food that shit smell good" tyler said as she sat down.

"no you have food" she mumbled picked her fork up. "yaya bro" he snatched her fork starting to eat her food.

her jaw dropped as she teared up "why would you do that" her voice cracked watching him eat her food. he looked up hearing the tone in her voice.

"chill chill i'm sorry" he rubbed her back watching her hiccup. "it's okay you ain't eat that much" she mumbled grabbing her fork back from him aggressively starting to eat.

she wiped her tears looking up "did you just eat offa him" bree asked. "that's like basically kissing" jazz mumbled.

"i'm sorry i forgot he used my fork" she dropped it. "y'all it's not that serious don't be rude" krystal said.

after finishing their food they started walking around more tourist shops before something caught kaniyahs eye.

"mom can i get one?" niyah pointed at the tattoo shop. "get what?" krystal looked at the tattoo shop and around it knowing she didn't possibly want another tattoo the way she cried getting her first one on her hand.

"a tattoo! i want a astronaut" she said. "niyah the way you cried like a baby during that first one is no way"  krystal shook her head.

"i won't cry" she said lying. "okay" krystal gave in easily. "can we?" jazz asked.

"both of y'all are 18 you don't need parental signatures" krystal laughed looking at jazz and bree.

"damn everybody eighteen but you niyah" justin laughed. "so what? i'm more mature then half of yall " she shrugged walking in.

"this gone be a show" krystal shook her head.

y'all be harassing me bout this damn book but ion be seeing nun if y'all comment bye😭

i think imma send em back to tally next chapter

thoughts and predictions?

MYA OUT🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 6.9K 83
"I could've cheated, but I kept it thorough So fuckin' stupid, in love with a fraud (fraud) Boy, you don't know what you want"
3.5K 179 2
๐๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฒ; ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ!
37.9K 2.4K 35
pronounced [arหˆmaหni] - the type of man you bring home to your parents. Mature Content Copyright ยฉ gincity 2020/2021 Started: March 22, 2020 Comple...