๐”๐๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†, หกแต˜สฐ แต—สธหกแต‰สณ

By Mya2tact

๐ˆ'๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐ก๐จ ๐๐š ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐ก ๐“๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐š... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„
001
002
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
The Sequel

003

16.7K 612 2K
By Mya2tact

MAY 29th
TALLAHASSEE, FL
3:13 pm

"no you sound dumb as hell they friends how that's gone work" justin looked at tyler like he was stupid.

"nigga ian say i want ha or nun, i was wanna talk to her cause i feel bad" tyler shrugged. "okay re-explain this shit to me again" justin nodded paying close attention to see if he missed something the first time tyler had explained what he was trying to do.

"ight, remember dat girl i was tellin you bout from a year ago dat got me to post my music" tyler started and justin nodded.

"yeah yo ass couldn't remember her name or what she looked like, you just kept having flashbacks or sum shit" justin said. "right, so that school i did a guest performance at this girl came trynna step down and she was dis bad lil lightskin so you already know" tyler smirked.

"nigga get to it" justin peeped him reminiscing. "basically i was trynna be nice to her and her friends so i would get on her good side so i can you know- but then one of the friends started goin on about how they other friend had..i think she said a fever dream? what ever the fuck that is" tyler scrunched his face up trying to remember.

"a fever dream bout me and her getting high and shit-da same shit dat happened dat night basically" tyler said watching justin start put the pieces together.

"so now i'm looking at her and i'm starting to realize dat is jit. her friends was like tell her dat she trippin so she can drop it, so i told her she was trippin" tyler finished.

"so damn-stupid" justin smacked him upside the head "you prolly made them think dat girl crazy. ain't shit" justin shook his head.

"so whatchu want me to do again?" justin sighed rubbing his hand down his face. it was clear he felt bad or else he wouldn't be trynna talk to her to make it right, it wasn't really a time when tyler felt bad for his actions so he knew it was serious to him.

"i felt bad man, you shoulda seen da look on lil mama face." tyler huffed "so i need you to go on a two man wit me" tyler said.

"see yeah i thought you said that silly ass shit but ian know fasho" justin shook his head no at his best-friend.

"come on bro, just do da two man wit me and jazz so she can bring yaya and i can ta- i thought you said her name was niyah" justin cut tyler off.

"it is, but dat ain't what i call her so mind yo business nigga" tyler side eyed his best-friend before grabbing is yellow bic lighter putting the blunt he had in between his finger tips to his lips.

"you know how stupid you sound, you think da jazz girl gone let you talk to her friend" justin twisted his lips to the side. "why wouldn't she" tyler asked eyeing the blunt before taking a pull.

"cause what dats gone look like to her" justin said "me talkin to her friend? ion know and ion give a fuck. plus she gimme dem fake friend vibes. cause the way they was doin her wasn't even sitting right wit me" tyler said once he blew the smoke out.

"whatchu mean" justin asked. tyler took another pull letting smoke come out his nose before he spoke again. "cause the two seem rude and shit and yaya i already know she like what's da word..." tyler thought snapping his fingers.

"all perky and bubbly and shit. she jus nice and dey rude as hell so ion see how dey friends but hey" he shrugged. "maybe dey been friends for a long time like us" justin shrugged getting the blunt from tyler.

"so? fuck dat mean" he asked not seeing any justification. "sometime it's hard to give up friends yo ass had since sandbox, no matter how bad dey treat you, cause dat can be all a person know." justin shrugged before talking a pull.

"felt felt" tyler nodded. "what shorty look like anyway cause i'm not doin no two man wit no ugly girl. i got standards" justin shook his head.

tyler was his right hand man, he knew tyler woulda did the shit for him if he was in that position askin for help so it was only right he did the same.

tyler got his phone going on her instagram "look she ain't even ugly i wouldn't do you like dat" he showed his friend.

3xclusivee.niyahh

🔘⚪️

⚪️🔘

liked by bandbabyjazz, luhtyler_ and 4179 others
3xclusivee.niyahh hashtag outfit🧍🏾‍♀️

comments are limited
____

"damnnnn she a bad lil brownskin. why you ain't choose her" justin looked at his phone.

"she not my type" tyler shrugged grabbing the blunt that justin was hogging. "nigga watchu mean? since when you had a type" justin asked.

"i already told you, she too perky and nice. and foreal all i'm trynna do is fuck ha friend. ion think yaya da type to go fa dat, you feel me?" he explained.

"what nigga? you mean easy? fuck you want a easy girl for anyway bitch might have stds or sum" justin said.

"fuck up" tyler smacked his teeth "nah doe she da type of girl i see as a friend" he shrugged and justin nodded.

"type shit" justin added.

"so you gone do it?" he asked. "man, i guess so. plus i'm trynna meet da shorty dat got yo scary ass to put to music out dere" justin shrugged before grinning.

"that shit ain't no joke bruh my heart still be pounding when i get in front of a crowd to this day" tyler laughed softly under his breath.

"ole scary ass, you gotta break out dat shit" justin laughed at him. he was just playing but he loved teasing him.

"nigga watchu think i always perform wit glasses on fa? my eyes be closed on my mama" he laughed.

"now that's crazy"

MAY 29th
TALLAHASSEE, FL
6:14 pm

"no get someone else to do it" niyah shook her head no. "like whooo" jazz slightly raised her voice with a attitude.

"bree" she shrugged "no bree got back wit marques she off da market. plus he said he showed his friend you and his friend chose you" jazz whined slighty.

she was so angry that niyah wasn't helping her go on this planned two man because she really wanted to see tyler again.

all she ever asked for a chance with him and this was her thinking she finally got it. now she had to seize her moment but niyah wasn't making it easy.

"but i wanna stay home and watch cartoons" niyah frowned.

in all honesty she never wanted to see tyler again. she was so embarrassed that it hurt. in her eyes she figured he probably thought she was crazy or something worse like mentally ill.

"give me one good reason you won't go " jazz said putting on a straight face. she was about two seconds from slapping kaniyah in the face with no remorse.

"because your mean. all you do is try to make me look like the cry baby friend that y'all have to bring." she admitted. she hated to say it but jazz was pick me. jazz on the other hand thought it was the other way around and niyah was pick me because she was always crying and she felt like it was for attention.

"stop being a cry baby then.." jazz said in a duh tone like she just said the smartest thing in world. "well stop doing stuff to make me cry. i can't help it" niyah replied turning back over to watch SpongeBob.

"please, i promise i won't be rude to you. sometimes i can't help it , it's my personality. at least i'm not as bad as bree" jazz justified her actions.

she could never admit she was wrong and kaniyah hated that because when it came to it she admitted all her faults so why couldn't her friends do the same instead of putting everything on her to make themselves feel better.

"it doesn't matter if your like bree, i treat you with respect and i expect you to do the same" niyah muttered. "i couldn't hear you speak up" jazz cupped her ear.

"nothing" niyah huffed discreetly rolling her eyes. "where are we going anyway" she sat up and jazz cheesed.

"to chill" jazz shrugged keeping it short "chill where..." niyah said. "can you like jus vibe damn?" jazz said getting frustarted.

"see here you go again. all i'm trying to do is see what i'm going to be doing to know if i'm comfortable with that, and here you go catching attitude when i only asked like two questions" niyah expressed.

kaniyah was really good at expressing her emotions to let people know how she felt, or if she didn't like something they were doing, but that didn't mean they always listened to her let alone took her serious or into consideration .

"at his house damn" jazz smacked her teeth. "we don't even know him to be going to his house" niyah slightly frowned at the bad idea.

"i do know him. and why you trippin you know him remember" jazz slightly taunted her friend. "yes actually i do know him. you don't have to believe me but i'm telling the truth. i don't know him well enough to go to his house" she said.

jazz groaned loudly while niyah watched her in question. "stop being so damn scary and get ready they is not gonna do nothing to us" she rolled her eyes getting up walking out of niyah room.

"sometime i wish my mama never took you in" she mumbled to herself getting out of bed.

jazz, niyah, and bree had been friends since the third grade. unfortunately jazzs parents died in a terrible terrist attack at a concert when they were in seventh grade. this left kaniyahs mother to file for custody since they were best-friends and she had no other family so she had been staying with them ever since.

"niyah!" jazz ran back in her room with a big smile. "change of plans we going to the beach" she said.

"i hate the beach...i'm not goin" niyah said about to get in her bed. "i will do your chores for a month" she said. "fine" niyah gave in quickly before she took her offer back.

she hated chores, she preferred to read or watch tv and chores took away that time.

"please don't wear that ugly one peice" jazz made a yikes face.

"hey! that one peice is pretty. your just mad it shows no cleavage" niyah frowned "and?" jazz said before walking out.

"why can't i be a only child againnn" she groaned falling on the bed.

3xclusivee.niyahh 9m

--

niyah sighed looking out the window of tyler's charger as she sat behind the passenger seat next to justin who sat behind the diver seat so jazz could sit in the front with tyler.

she honestly didn't wanna be there but she wanted to support her friend so why not.

niyah cleared her throat "why are we going to the beach again?" she asked looking up at Justin.

she hadn't spoke to tyler once, she felt like she couldn't be mad at him but she was anyway.

the way he embarrassed her was unbelievable.

"yo friend said you was trippin bout goin to house so we ain wanna make you feel uncomfortable or nun" justin shrugged remembering what tyler told him.

form his understanding niyah was avoiding him on purpose and he couldn't blame her, he just didn't know how tyler's plan to talk to her would work if she was i ignoring him.

"can we go to the sto and get snacks i'm hungry" jazz complained. tyler rolled his eyes and but nodded yeah continuing to drive.

after a few minutes of driving niyah and justin had got warmed up to eachother having a conversation in the back while the two in the front shared no chemistry at all.

"okay so imma be like "clap IF you care" and put the camera on you and you gotta keep a straight face okay?" she said.

niyah convinced him to make a tiktok with her because she was bored.

she clicked the red button starting the sound. "clap IF you care" niyah mouthed to the sound before putting justin in the camera and he stared at the camera keeping a neutral face.

"alright let's move on" she nodded and the sound stopped. "you was meant for that part, got a natural mug face and all" she laughed and he kept a straight face.

"see!" she gestured and he cracked a smile figuring she was right.

"if y'all want some yall betta get out and get it yoself" tyler said slightly annoyed. he was starting feel like he actually picked the wrong friend because at this point he hated jazzmyas personality and he hoped she would fix her shit or he was going to ghost her.

niyah huffed getting out the car knowing she wanted some hot fries.

they all waked in the store parting ways to get what they wanted.

niyah stood by the gatorades on her phone unlocking her card so she could apple pay because she didn't bring her card.

"watch out" tyler spoke making her look up. she scooted over and he opened the freezer grabbing a glacier freezer gatorade. she grabbed the door to the freezer keeping it opened and grabbed a lemon-lime gatorade before letting it close.

"wassup" he greeted her still standing there "hi" she waved nicely.

even though she was ignoring him she would still showing human decency if he reciprocated.

"watchu on?" he asked licking over his lips. "uhh nun.." she raised her eyebrows.

"look yaya-" he was cut off by her jerking her head back "watchu call me?" she asked him.

"yaya" he said like it was nothing.

"i thought you ain't remember me." she crossed her arms over her chest. "das what i'm trynna talk to you bout" he sighed.

"tyler" he heard making him crane his neck towards the voice seeing jazz. "come on i'm ready to go" she said.

"aight," he nodded "we can talk later?" he turned asking niyah. she swallowed the lump in her throat before slowly nodding and he nodded too walking away.

"what was that about?" jazz asked raising one of her eyebrows.

"i don't know"

sorry this took a while

what y'all think gone happen?

now y'all can see why she hasn't dropped her friends, it's kinda hard to do that in her situation.

she so pretty thooo

thoughts?

MYA OUT🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 26.2K 44
๐™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ซ๐™ž๐™– ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™จ๐™ค, ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉ, ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™™๏ฟฝ...
132K 7.8K 13
"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!" A gigantic bouquet of red roses is shoved into Jimin's face. "Uhm, Taehyung is still getting dressed.." Jungkook abruptly...